JV
Jim V.
Grand Blanc, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jim said everything is working on his vehicle and he was satisfied with the price.

CL
CHRIS L.
Nissan Rogue
04/04/2019
The people
Fast friendly same day service

GI
Grahm I.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Grahm said he has been going there for a long time. Bert is a great mechanic and he enjoys working with him.

PO
Peter O.
Jeep Liberty
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Peter said they were timely but he hasn't driven the vehicle to actually see how the vehicle drives.

CHRIS C.
03/21/2019
Too expensive
I thought the cost was exorbitant. Close to $130 to change 2 batteries in a truck. And no, that wasn't including the cost of the new ones.
Almost seemed Like they forgot about it too. I called close to closing time to get it and they said I would have to wait until the next morning for it. I then reminded them that I needed it at 6 am. Thankfully, they changed the batteries out before closing.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/21/2019
Always friendly and very prompt with my vehicle
Hometown friendly place. Everyone is awesome in there. Always take my vehicle here.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Lori, for the great review and your continued business :)

CL
CHRIS L.
Saturn VUE
03/18/2019
Friendly people fast same day service
Good service same day service
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Chris, for the great review:)

Duane C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Duane said he had to take the vehicle back because there was still a buzzing noise.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Duane, for the review. I'm glad we were able to take care of all of your concerns.

TD
TED D.
Clarkston, MI
Buick Rendezvous
03/07/2019
Another great service experience
Repair done promptly and bill was less than expected and originally quoted.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Ted, we appreciate your continued business :)

Jim C.
Ortonville, MI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Jim said this business had great people working there. One time they could not find the issue and they did not charge him. He took his vehicle back and they figured out what it was. They were honest and could have told him anything. He had been there 3 times and they were straight every time he was there. He said he would like to thank them.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you Jim for the review, we strive to do our best and as always we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future :)

Kris M.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Kris said that the place is incredibly friendly, they are family oriented, making customers feel part of their family. They are really honest and up front about prices, future repairs to be done on his vehicle and are concise and clear.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you Kris for the review, we will always do our best to bring honest and affordable service to all of our customers :)

JV
JAMES V.
White Lake, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/18/2019
fixed it right away
my sons truck broke down and it was in bad shape they got it safe to drive. to work on monday good job and thanks Jim
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you Jim, for the review.

STEVE S.
GMC Yukon XL
02/16/2019
Trustworthy, reliable, quality vehicle maintenance.
Wilkinson's have always provided me and my family with honest and trustworthy vehicle maintenance at a reasonable cost. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality repairs.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you Steve, we appreciate the great review and your business :)

PP
PAMALA P.
02/11/2019
Honesty and respect
I thank you very much for your honesty and respect. Every time I have called or received service on my vehicle all of you are so polite and respectful! Your dedication to 'old school' service with honesty, integrity and respect is more appreciated than I can say! Special thanks to Brandon!
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Pamala, we appreciate the comments and look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs in the future. If you ever have have any questions don't hesitate to call!

FS
Fred S.
Chrysler 200
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Fred said the vehicle runs perfectly. The business does good work and if there is any issue, it is taken care of.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Fred, We will continue to always do our best and take care of your vehicles.

Rizwana B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Honda Civic Si
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Rizwana said the staff is helpful and did good work. She also said they are awesome, good people and prices are affordable,
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Rizwana, For the great review. We really appreciate your business.

CE
CHERYL E.
02/01/2019
Maintenance
They are always very friendly and helpful. They do a great job!
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Cheryl for the great review:)

Jeff S.
Ford Expedition
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is very helpful, picked up stuff for him, and offered him a ride back at the end of his visit. He stated he had a great experience.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Jeff, for the review. we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

DAVE P.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/18/2019
Great people! Great service!
The workers at Wilkinson are always polite and helpful. I was told I would have to leave my car for the day. When I got there they took the car right in and fix it. After I had left they called me back to let me know I had forgotten my gloves.
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Dave, for the great review.

RORY S.
Fenton, MI
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/17/2019
Always get great service!
The team at Wilkinson has always done a great job for me and my family over the past 8 years.

Thank you!
JULIE from Wilkinson Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Rory, we appreciate your continued business :)