RON H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/26/2021
Price and customer service
Saved hundreds over dealership quote. Easy to work with. Would definitely use them again.

Buick Envision
02/25/2021
quick to respond to need
Always good work. Fair pricing. Would recommend to all.

Jerome K.
Kansas
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Jerome said this business is great. They do a good job, he would recommend to anyone.

BP
BRENT P.
Edgerton, KS
02/20/2021
Brakes
Have a problem and they fix it every time I go there it's that easy

JOSH C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/12/2021
Great work
They did an awesome job. Took veh in and had diagnosed in 20 mins. Said it would take hours to thaw out in the bay from the weather so they could do the work so they gave me a courtesy ride home while they worked and then picked me up from my house about a mile away when work was done. Very reasonable on price.

AP
ANGELA P.
02/11/2021
Amazing service and staff
I called and was given an appointment at whatever time convenienced me for the same day!!!! That meant a great deal to me being that i had a family emergency arise out of state and was pushed for time!!! Great price fast service and an amazing and caring staff

EC
ERIC C.
Honda Fit
02/09/2021
Always happy with Ryan and the gang at Winters Thet do solid work with honest prices.

SN
SUSAN N.
02/09/2021
I have never been disappointed with the service at Winters! I trust them 100%

EJ
EVELYN J.
02/02/2021
Friendly, trusted service
We have used Winters several times and have always received great service with no problems. Would recommend!

GD
GARY D.
Olathe, KS
Nissan Rogue
01/28/2021
Outstanding service and price.
My Company started bringing its Fleet Vehicles here and the service was amazing. So I thought I'd try my personal vehicle and BAM! exactly the same friendly and fast service. They have earned a family of vehicles for life. Outstanding job guys!

JAMES H.
01/23/2021
Fixed my baby !!!
I had a problem with my Jeep brakes making a weird noise and locking up in reverse....I took it in to Winters and talked to Ryan and Kevin about "my babys" problem (my jeep)....as always they worked on it the next day and fixed the problem just like they promised...come to find out there wasnt much really wrong....but they fixed the problem....amazing to me Ryan didnt charge me...they did a great job and stand behind their work. I'll be back....thank you Kevin & Ryan !!

TW
TODD W.
GMC Terrain
01/15/2021
5 stars!
Great customer service! Everything went very well!

CATHY C.
01/12/2021
The superb customer service, knowledgeable personal and the way the customer is apprised of each step of the repair.
Professional - Kept scheduled appointment time!
Knowledgeable - Readily identified problem and repaired it!
Courteous - Personal were friendly and polite. They explained vehicle problem in a fashion that could be readily understood by the lay person.
Environment - The shop was clean and organized!

MARY ANN M.
Overland Park, KS
01/07/2021
Always have been very good at getting me in at a convenient time and have always been very helpful.

BW
BRAD W.
Spring Hill, KS
01/07/2021
Bradley
They are straight shooters. Easy to talk to and work on the best way to repair my Honda CR-V.