JERRY B.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
07/13/2019
Six week wait
Lost keys waited six weeks for a fuel pump

BD
BRYANT D.
Reliable & Trustworthy Service
Great customer service every time I need to get my vehicle worked on.

AD
ADAM D.
Prompt and honest
They were clear about what was wrong, how they were going to fix it, and how much it would cost and they did not make a mess.

MARY ANN M.
Overland Park, KS
07/11/2019
We really like Winters Automotive.
We have always had good service with Winters. Get in and out for an oil change very quickly. Everyone is very nice and seem to know what they are doing. We take this car there for almost everything unless it is something that has to be done by Toyota.

Ford Econoline Wagon
07/10/2019
We were choosing tires for our vehicle. Winters made a recommendation of a certain brand that they've had good experience with. They could of saved us $5 or $10 a tire for some other no name brand but they stood behind a brand that they've had great luck with. I appreciate their honesty!

BRENT B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Mercedes Benz 2010 GLK
Not only is Ryan Winters, just a plain solid Man, but his work to your car clean & correct, but it's a fair price. I go to him because he's Mercedes Benz Certified, and just Wonderful!
But a great Man to do business. I've referred anybody and everybody to Ryan!! No matter the make/year of vehicle. You have a Winner here!! Bona fide!!
Brent Bays (Reference # 913-217-8071)

JAMES R.
GMC Pickup
returning customer
service was great..you think give me alittle discount since returning customer..nope full bore price disappointed there

Sherrie M.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Sherrie said the service was really good but she would have liked that the battery didn't cost as much. She was very happy with the business.

DK
DAVE K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/09/2019
Front end alignment
Competitive price, on time, great experience.

MARY ANNE D.
07/09/2019
Fantastic
Everything was wonderful. Efficient and reasonable.

TK
TODD K.
06/24/2019
Worked hard on a difficult leak
These guys busted their buts working on a leak for my minivan. They did everything to find the leak, and get it fixed.

Thanks guys for a job well done!

Richard M.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend the business for service.

JODI R.
06/11/2019
Knowledgeable
Great work and friendly service

Dennis P.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said that the place, Ryan and his crew are the best.

Dennis P.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said that the place, Ryan and his crew are the best.

PP
POLLY P.
06/07/2019
Fast service, never a problem.
Will take you to work or other if want.

HB
HANNAH B.
06/07/2019
THE BEST
The only place I take my car! The best service every time!!!!

BOB H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/23/2019
Friendly service. Work done correctly, on time, at a fair price.
I had issues with my cruise control. Problem diagnosed, work completed when I asked for it and at a fair price.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2019
Great work
Speed of service, knowledge and pricing.

TH
TAYLOR H.
05/21/2019
I think they are scamming me
Trying to charge me 600 for a bearing replacement. Part at AutoZone is $150...they knew I was in a rush so charged more. and said if I can wait a few days the could do it for $450
Ryan W. from Winters Automotive & Transmission responded on 05/24/2019

Taylor thank you for sharing your concerns.  We do not buy our parts from AutoZone.  We must use a supplier that backs our 3yr 36000 mile nationwide warranty.  Unfortunately the parts they had in stock that we could get done that day came in a kit with other parts.  The other kit was two days out.