CK

BW
BRAD W.
Spring Hill, KS
07/28/2021
Straight forward discussion about my vehicle.
Fixed what was needed and did not try and fear monger me into repairs I did not need.

CK
CARL K.
Volkswagen Passat
Highly recommend
Great communication. Very thorough, kept working until actual problem was discovered. Much appreciated.

JEAN G.

KEVIN B.
Jeep CJ5
07/25/2021
Kevin B
I was quoted a price and they came in $600.00 under quote. I was in no hurry to get my jeep back. Runs great they took there time and did a great job

HA
HAL A.
Kia Amanti
07/22/2021
Great Service! Very thorough!
I always bring my cars to Winters as they are able to correctly diagnose the problems with my cars better than the other major auto repair chain in Gardner.

CHAD M.
Edgerton, KS
07/18/2021
EXCELLENT service

TD
TONY D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/16/2021
Great place and even better people
Took my truck on there for a noise, they quickly figured it out and got me back on the road. Best service I ever received

MIKE G.
07/14/2021
Mike
Winters is a great place and business here in Gardner. They have taken wonderful care over our issues we’ve had the past years with our old cars. Professional and genuine.

JEFF W.
Eudora, KS
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/30/2021
Great local service!
I’ve been taking my work vehicles to winters for many years. We’ve never had any issues with there service. We’ve even thrown some pretty tough work at them at times. Replacing front end parts on a salt truck is not always easy! Rumor has it this is a great place for 4x4 enthusiast as well. Also the overnight key drop service accommodates my busy schedule!

Tina S.
Kansas
Dodge Nitro
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Tina said her vehicle is running well after the service the business provided.

AD
ANDRE D.
Jeep Patriot
06/22/2021
Transmission
2 weeks to replace transmission which failed on first trip to Lawerence after a week. Another week for 2nd transmission replacement which has worked good the past month. Honored warranties so no additional cost other than my time without car.

CINDY S.
Edgerton, KS
06/21/2021
I needed several things done to my pickup ( shocks, brakes,etc). Their prices were way below dealer prices. They were able to schedule the work a few days out, and got it done faster than expected. I will use them again!

06/21/2021
Not pleased
Brought my vehicle in for warranty work . Was told it was completed 3 days later and test driven, everything was repaired. After picking up my vehicle and driving it, it was still doing what it was brought in for. Now I have to take additional time off work to have it brought back in

JEAN G.
Lincoln MKZ
06/18/2021
Always does best to get me in quickly repairs timely.
Friendly