JEAN G.
Lincoln MKZ
11/20/2020
Quality, Friendly, Honest, Integrity
Always explain automobile issues in laymen’s terms, so I can understand them.
They never try selling stuff that I don’t need.
I can always trust this shop to check everything and let me know, if they see anything wrong.
I appreciate their expertise.
Charges are always reasonable.

JANETTE C.
11/16/2020
I took my car in for oil change and tire rotation. Ryan called to let me know they saw something else while it was on the lift, which made sense because I had heard something else going on. Was able to get that done too and still get the car back before the end of the day.

JAMIE L.
11/11/2020
Brakes and bearings
HAte to say it, but it was not only time for new brake pads; it was time for new rotors and a new wheel bearing also!
Winters took care of the diagnostic and the repair in a day! More than great service!!

PP
POLLY P.
11/11/2020
Great service as always.
Older truck, so repairs needed.
Great job, truck sounds better and drive better after it was worked on.

DAVID W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/10/2020
New to the city of Gardner
I asked around our neighborhood and read reviews online and everyone recommended Winters! They made it easy to drop off my vehicle and called with an estimate for the repair. The cost of the repair was reasonable and fair. I am pleased with the work. I will taking my other vehicles to them for my repairs. A great experience!

OJ
OTTO J.
Ford Freestar Wagon
11/09/2020
TURN SIGNAL PROBLEM
The right turn signal stopped working properly. I was able to make an appt. soon after. The problem was fixed . A computer was needed to reset a electrical problem.I was able to get a ride so I didn't have to walk.

Dan D.
Mazda CX-5
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Aaron. He said they always do good work and get things done on time.

DAVID M.
Edgerton, KS
Kia Soul
10/28/2020
Quick response and good friendly service
I first got acquainted with Ryan and the crew at Winter's about 15 years ago, not long after moving to the area. The first thing he did for me was rebuild the transmission in a Dodge pickup I had at the time. He has since serviced a couple other vehicles I've had. Yesterday they replaced the starter in the Kia Soul I currently drive. I was pleased the job was completed in less than 24 hours. I have confidence in the work done and feel I have always been treated fairly.

KL
Katrina L.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Katrina said they did a good job.

TK
THOMAS K.
Ram 1500
10/21/2020
Excellent Service!!!
We have been going to Winters for about two years now they have always been super honest and have done such a good job with our vehicles. We would highly recommend them to everybody.

JEFF B.
10/21/2020
they have the "know-how"
easy to make an appointment. Do great work! Been going to for years and never had an issue.

BILLY M.
Buick Verano
10/20/2020
Friendly and professional
Ryan and his team are top-notch professionals and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone!

10/20/2020
Good rail facility
I've have used this business several times now and they've done good work.

Scott S.
Kansas
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Scott said even though they were moving, it took quite a while, over a week to get it looked at, but he does recommend them.

JAMIE S.
10/13/2020
Excellent, Fast, Reliable
Excellent customer service. Honest and communicative. Would highly recommend. Thankful for their quick end reliable services.