DK
DAVID K.
02/15/2019
Quick and professional!
Oil change and transmission flush completed on time with a great consumer price! Thanks!

RUSSELL C.
Gardner, KS
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/09/2019
They got me right in.

GW
GRANT W.
02/07/2019
Stopped in to get an estimate for an oil change and differential serviced. The cost was better than I expected and they got it done quickly.

CHARITY C.
GMC Terrain
02/02/2019
Speedy Service
Dropped my SUV to get a new serpentine belt, and in about twenty minutes I received a text-notification that my car was done! As usual, very pleased with Winter's service!

JENNIFER T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/31/2019
Always great service
Been coming for years never had a complaint and we have always been well cared for

Jodi D.
Ford Edge
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said the staff did good work.

PP
POLLY P.
01/19/2019
Great job, excellent every time
Fast to let me know the issues. And the estimate of price. Honest . Always excellent quality service.

BRANDON M.
01/17/2019
Sent car in for diagnosis
Service was good. Got me in timely and pinpointed where issue was to the extent they could. Only reason I am giving 3 stars is I left the car with 20 miles in my tank and when I recieved car back it was below e. I was very lucky to make it to gas station.

DANIEL S.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/17/2019
Fantastic
This place was a google last minute life saver! I had just been on a 2.5 hour drive, pulled over for my tail light and thinking I just needed a bulb. No I needed the whole thing. They ordered the part, and had it in the next day in literally 15 minutes. I will be going back for other needs.

Larry S.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he trusted the service the employees provided. He liked their work. They provided very good service.

MT
Mike T.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business provides excellent service..

SA
SHELLY A.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/10/2019
Guys are all very honest and helpful to a woman
I liked it because well they had my motor out replacing my timing belt they tightened up and repaired anything that they seen along the way. And you can tell they do good quality work and wouldn't add extra if not needed

GE
Gene E.
Paola, KS
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Gene said that he recommends the place for service.

CHARITY C.
GMC Terrain
12/20/2018
Tire Alignment
As always, very pleased with Winters and their service!

JAMIE L.
12/18/2018
We enjoy accurate, quality service from Winters Automotive.
We ALL NEED quality auto repair available to us. We need to know it’s done correctly, and at a fair price. Winters Automotive delivers all that and more. With Ryan and his team, you can OWN YOUR CAR LONGER ! It helps that they have all the same diagnostic tools as the dealers and their new 4-wheel alignment system costs less than dealers price also. I shopped around for tires, asking Ryan where he thought I’d get the best price- and he quoted me his price- about $12 per tire less than the least expensive tire store!
And they did all the work you’d want done when you’re getting new tires! Oh yeah, need a new windshield? His guy comes where your car is also, but it’s far, far more affordable than the tv ads! They are a comprehensive auto repair outlet, within a great small town!
Don’t miss calling them at 913-856-4646 and become part of a great service experience!

MELINDA B.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/13/2018
Quick and concerned
And brought my car in with the huge leak. It's not new so I didn't know if it was worth fixing it. The mechanics had taken the initiative to make sure that everything else on my car was in good working order so that when they asked they could tell me that it was worth fixing. They even gave me the quote with refurbished Parts without being asked for the lowest price! I am very satisfied and will be returning.

Jerome K.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerome's wife. She said the staff called the very next day to say the vehicle was done. They did a very good job.

JJ
JUSTIN J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/08/2018
People, quality, price
This is where I'm doing business from now on. They towed my VW and fixed it in the same day, were very nice, and didn't overcharge me.

CARRIE W.
Kia Sorento
12/08/2018
Friendly, fast, local
Helped me out in a bind. Quick service. Honest.

AMBER M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/06/2018
Easy to do business with, fair prices
Very easy to do business with. Found their pricing to be very fair! Definitely recommend them to friends!