CARRIE M.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/14/2021
We take all our vehicles to these guys. Always fair priced and great service. We trust them and we have never had any issues.

JUSTIN M.
04/29/2021
Pre-purchase inspection
Called for a pre-purchase inspection. Was on a very strict timeline to get it done. Appointment was made, kept and completed the next morning in less than 30 minutes!

JON R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/29/2021
Satisfied customer!
These guys got my truck fixed and back on the road fast and at a great price. They have a friendly staff and were willing to work around my schedule. Definitely would recommend for all your automotive needs.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Olathe, KS
04/24/2021
Best place in town
It is rare to find a trusted worthy place to have your car repaired. I've been taking my cars here for over 20 years. They are fast, affordable and professional. Most of all... I trust them. Way to go Winters.

TERREL B.
Pontiac Firebird
04/22/2021
94 firebird
I am very Happy with the work that was done.

NC
NICK C.
04/22/2021
The crew at Winters was excellent. They were very honest with me instead of trying to upsale me on unnecessary repairs and labor.

BL
BLAIR L.
04/21/2021
Knowledge , quickness, friendliness
Winters is an excellent shop. They do excellent work.

JAMIE L.
04/19/2021
This time I needed an oil change
So, you can’t beat the ability to get in past 12:00 noon to get an oil change! Quick, capable job on the small things, and the big things! A car owner can trust the team at Winters for ANY REPAIR, and at a reasonable ( very reasonable ) rate. I know that sounds like a billboard read, but after about 20 years, criticize me all you want, but when I went looking for a long term solution to getting a car repaired locally, or when something happens; no questions when I called for a tow, or when my daughter hit a deer, you want that kind of reassurance!! #alwayswinters!!!!

JEFF B.
04/16/2021
they have the "know-how"
fine work. Explained everything. Easy to understand.

GA
GAYLYNN A.
04/14/2021
Great Customer Service and Professional Mechanical Work.

EG
EMMA G.
04/09/2021
They look for any issues on your car without an extra charge. They give you estimates for any car issues needing to be fixed. I had a problem with mine and they talked to me very in depth about what the issue was, how they would fix it, and the estimated price for that. I asked a million questions and they answered them all to the best of their ability.

DAVID W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/08/2021
Winters is very reliable and accurate!
This is the second time I have used winter’s automotive for repairs. They have been timely and do great service . I will continue to take my vehicle there and I tell my friends what good service I have received.

ROBERT H.
04/08/2021
Winter’s is fantastic! Mom and Dad have used them for years.

JAMES M.
Spring Hill, KS
04/02/2021
Great Honest service
I have been to different garages, local and national, and I have finally found an auto service that is very knowledgeable, very friendly,
And very HONEST..!!
The services that were performed were finished promptly,
well done, and the billing was extremely reasonable.
I would highly recommend this long time establishment to anyone..!!!

ME
MARJORIE E.
04/01/2021
Great service. Very personable. Felt at home.
They fit me in on a busy holiday week and I received excellent service at a fair price...