Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

BD
Brenda D.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/18/2020
Great service, great people
I love that I can drop off my car before work and pick it up after. They always call me to explain what they find and the cost. I've never had a bad experience there. And the give you free Twizzler. 😊

Laura M.
Dane, WI
GMC Acadia
03/13/2020
The customer service
The service is great. Having a vehicle to loan while my car in getting fixed is super helpful. Also, the fact that the car was warm in the morning was very much appreciated. Sometimes it's the little things that go a long way and make a place memorable!

JE
Josh E.
Ford Edge
03/03/2020
Amazing customer support and quick services.
Great and honest service! Made a phone call and they made time to get us in and get the car fixed!

SP
Sam P.
Ram 2500
03/02/2020
Responsive, thorough, knowledgeable
I came here for a few fixes on a dodge Promaster van, and they did a great job of fixing it up. Would recommend this place.

Melissa G.
02/28/2020
Great Service Always!
Ben and Reid are always super helpful with car problems. This auto center is always super thorough with finding problems and offering solutions. I would highly recommend if you want your vehicle safe!

Dodge Dakota

Geoff S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Toyota Prius v
02/25/2020
As always, great service!
I’ve been coming to Wrench Auto Service for about 3 years, and it’s always a great experience. They clearly explain the work, charges, and any other recommended service, prior to working in the car and during pickup. I highly recommend stopping in the next time your car needs service!

MK
Marianne K.
02/21/2020
Awesome Service
Awesome service! They keep awesome records on services previously performed and provide warranty on all work.

EL
Erin L.
Mazomanie, WI
Jeep Liberty
02/17/2020
I’ve gone to Wrench Auto for years. They provide excellent service, and take the time to discuss vehicle issues (without trying to up-sell). Thanks!

Jeff W.
02/17/2020
Knowledge...integrity do the right thing
Great knowledge. Good service technicians who make sure my car is ready go and safe out on the road.

Thanks

DE
Dale E.
02/14/2020
Honest, capable, friendly
I’ve been privileged to live close enough to make Wrench my go to spot for all my vehicle maintenance and service needs. I have also made several dozen referrals to friends and colleagues desperately seeking a great group of mechanics to help them with their repair and maintenance needs. Without reservation I can confidently recommend wrench, and will continue to do so.

Kelly B.
02/11/2020
Great local mechanic!
I am a repeat customer and continue to return because of the excellent customer service, quality of work and professionalism of the staff! Already referred Wrench Auto Service to several others and will continue to do so.

Nissan Sentra
02/03/2020
Great service received - service options provided completed on time!

Chantel B.
Blanchardville, WI
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2020
Highly highly recommend!! The best auto repair shop around!!!!
These guys are simply the best. They are friendly, professional, and they do great work! They take the time to explain the issue, what needs to be done, and they even give you a print out explaining it all! They are timely and efficient and not to mention, the shop is clean! It’s very organized and so is the business as a whole. I’ve been a long time customer and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!!! 10/10!!

SR
Sue R.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/22/2020
This was my first visit and came away feeling I received excellent, very efficient and friendly service. I dropped my car off before opening and one of the mechanics was just walking up to the door when he saw me and welcomed me and took my paperwork before he even started. The work was completed 2 1/2 hrs early. When I went in to pick up my car Ben, who was exceptionally nice, explained all that was done in detail. I walked away feeling confident everything was taken care of and thinking I would certainly recommend them to friends and family.