A. T. F Tires and Service Center

Latest Review over 4 years ago

BOB H.
01/19/2014
Reliable and Affordable
Stand behind there service and product.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks for the great feedback Bob. We strive to be the best by installing only quality parts and when they fail or don't quite meet satisfaction we stand behind them. We appreciate the comments.

JULIANNA/ERIC W.
01/17/2014
No Pressure & andFriendly Service
I got a quick oil change and estimates for other repairs. No pressure to make repairs immediately and reasonably priced.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you took the time out of your day without us asking to leave us such a great compliment. Have a great day!

AH
AARON H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/17/2014
Great service, great price
ATF always does a great job giving me options for services and always has the best prices. I love that they give loaner vehicles as well. It's appreciated. Thanks
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks for the great feedback. We try our best to accomodate and we're glad you come here.

JODY F.
Volvo XC90
01/13/2014
Caring people
Good quality business
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/22/2014

Thanks very much for the feedback. We appreciate the kind words and business!

DEIRDRE L.
01/07/2014
Service is Outstanding
Very courteous and efficient. All my questions were answered right away - and time frame was great!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/09/2014

We appreciate the positive feedback.

SJ
SARA/JEREMIAH J.
Menasha, WI
GMC Yukon
01/05/2014
The staff is so friendly!
I feel like the staff at ATF have you and your car's best interest in mind.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/09/2014

Thanks Sara for the feedback! Have a great day.

MJ
MIKE J.
12/23/2013
Does Great work
I think the guysdid a great job with my truck
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 01/09/2014

Thanks for the feedback! We look forward to the next opportunity.

RL
RHONDA L.
Hilbert, WI
Nissan Frontier
12/13/2013
Great Service!
ATF is where I take all three of my vehicles for tires, oil changes and repairs (minor and major). They're curteous, honest and do a great job for a reasonable price. They even lend me a car or van when I can't wait at the shop. I can't say enough about their great service!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 12/19/2013

Thanks for the feedback. It's always a pleasure and we appreciate  the continued business.

NP

Appreciate the feedback.

JOHN M.
12/08/2013
Competitive pricing.
Compared pricing to local dealership and they would match the price and have the work completed sooner than the dealership.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 12/19/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. We're glad we were able to take care of you. Have a great day!!!

CF
CHRIS F.
Pontiac Montana
11/16/2013
Great work friendly people fair prices
My check engine light came on they got me in right away checked the code and let me know what was wrong and scheduled an appointment to have the repair done. This was done quickly and they even offered to give me a loaner car to use when mine was being fixed. Will go here again and again.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/18/2013

Thanks for the feedback.

MARTY H.
Buick LeSabre
11/10/2013
100,000 mile tune-up and transmission fluid change.
Excellent service and very good customer relationship skills by the attendees. And most importantly the car runs a lot better.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback Marty!

GV
GARY V.
11/05/2013
Very personable and excellent service
Work is well done in a timely fashion at a reasonable price
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to always doing business with you.

JJ
JEREMY/JENNIFER J.
Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2013
Local
ATF is great--they get you in and out without any issues. I'd prefer to drive from Appleton to Kaukauna just because of the service. Thanks for making it easy to schedule appointments online!
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are very happy to take care of your automotive needs.

TH
TRICIA H.
10/20/2013
Good Prompt Service
The service is prompt and professional, while still being friendly. They are very accomadating.
Aaron P. from A. T. F Tires and Service Center responded on 11/11/2013

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm happy to hear you're pleased with our service.