Latest Review 7 minutes ago

ISRAYIL I.
Honda Fit
01/30/2019
2010 Honda Fit
I dropped car at this place.. and I noted that my car left cv axel is broke.. they sent me email.. estimated price 663$ I called to say that I don’t accept to fix this here because of high price.. they told me than you gonna have to pay 109$ diagnostic fee.. in the end of the day we agreed to bring our part they gonna replace it.. and charge us only later.. by the way I can purchase cv axle for 70$ they charge wanted to charge me 135$.. anyways .. they repaired the part but car makes noise from there that they did job..my name is israyil and my number is+18572044112 call me if anyone wanna say something..

MARILYNN B.
Honda Civic Si
01/26/2019
Great service and the car was completed very quickly

KATHLEEN M.
Volvo C30
01/26/2019
Expert Service
I had to have my. car towed after driving over an ice “ball.” Had no idea where to send it to.... AAA suggested A-Z. I could. It have had a better experience, outcome and communication. The cost was very reasonable. Also- they gave 24 hour pick up service which makes it convenient to pick up the car.

BE
BURAK E.
Quincy, MA
01/25/2019
Horrible experience
I gave my car at january 23 for battery issue.We deal with him.He didnt keep his promise and took 300 dollar for nothing do favor yourself and your wallet dont choosing this company

REGINA S.
Boston, MA
Kia Optima
01/22/2019
Best Auto Center in Boston, MA
I have been taking my cars here for years and I've always been completely satisfied with the work done on all of my cars. Billy the owner is the absolute BEST and he'll make sure that you"re completely satisfied with the work performed!!!!

PV
PRAVEEN V.
Lexus ES 300
01/21/2019
BILLY IS THE MAN
I have known these guys for many years now. They are very reliable and very professional. Billy is the man. Takes care of me every time

MARIA B.
01/20/2019
Not bad
My car repairs ended up getting pushed out one day twice but I understand that complications can arise. When I got my car back, it was exceptionally filthy both on the inside and outside of the car, and all the belongings in my glove compartment were all over the place and many things were completely broken. I was offered a free car detail which I really appreciate. All of the work done to the car was great.

01/19/2019
I’ve come here multiple times to have my car fixed. It is a honest group of folks that treats the customer properly!

GM
GABI M.
Saturn VUE
01/16/2019
Great communication, friendly, and personal
I am glad I had I took my car here for repairs. The technicians and staff were always readily available and extremely friendly. Will definitely take my car here next time I need a repair!

South Hamilton, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/16/2019
Untrustworthy, Scammer's
This place was by far the worst experience I have ever had. I strongly recommend to anyone to never use this place. For a oil pan gasket replacement that wasn't needed they charged $380 dollar's of labor. When requested to not do it they said it was too late. However, when I arrived several hours later they said they were putting them in now. Absolutely disgusting business. To give a perspective my mechanic was willing to do all of it for less then half.

Jeep Cherokee
01/09/2019
Great and Friendly service
Very friendly and quick service. Conveniently located on comm ave and the pricing was very reasonable.

JOHN G.
Watertown, MA
01/05/2019
Great service, Billy is very helpful and knowledgable.
I’ve been going to A-Z for over five years, so I appreciate the good service and integrity I always get. During my last visit, Billy was extra helpful. I appreciated hearing what I feared was a big problem that was diagnosed to be a minor one.

RN
ROB N.
01/05/2019
Decent service
I trust the mechanics here every time and their prices are comparable to other shops in the area. My only trouble this time was the receptionist. She was sort of difficult to communicate with and confused my car with another car both when giving the mechanics notes about what needed to be fixed and when I picked my car up. Luckily, the mechanics are great and despite not being told exactly the right issues they figured it out and fixed all my problems.

RA

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
12/28/2018
Complete Auto Care Done Right
I brought the car in for a leaky tire. They repaired this quickly. But they also inspected the whole vehicle, and found issues I wasn't aware of. I'm glad they did - that's full service!

ROSANNE G.

EW
ERICA W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/23/2018
Warm customer service as well as excellent mechanical work
I am fixing up our old car for my 16 year old son. The mechanics made the car safe to drive at a reasonable price. The staff detailed the old car so it looked like a gift a teenager would love. And, the front desk staff made the whole experience fun! Thank you.

KATHY M.
12/23/2018
Can't say enough about AZ!
My visit was for an Inspection Sticker and an oil change. After the work was done Billy went over what they found and what I need to do going forward. No sales pitch. They explain in terms a novice can understand. I would and have recommended AZ.

AJ
Andrew J.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were knowledgeable. They were pleasant to speak to. He really enjoyed his service.

MARIE P.
12/20/2018
I live by 3 car repair shops. I have been to all 3. AZ auto center is the best. The people that work there are honest, fair. They don’t over charge you. And I couldn’t say less about the owner. (Billi) very respectful and kind. Since I am going to be owning a car for awhile AZ auto center is the place for me. Thank you. Sincerely, Marie