CATHY S.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Hyundai Accent
07/17/2019
Well organized it's a very busy place
Is a very busy place very good service well organized

Brookline, MA
07/15/2019
Great and personal service every time!

RN
RON N.
07/15/2019
Quality service starts at the top and that Billy and his team who have serviced my cars since 1993.
Everything is fully explained what the car needs and all questions cheerfully answered.

IA
IRVING A.
Brookline, MA
Honda Civic Si
excellent, prompt repairs
the service was prompt and the repairs were well done

JUSTIN A.
07/12/2019
Always great & fast service. The guys know their stuff when it comes to cars.
Thanks

EC
EVIANA C.
Allston, MA
07/12/2019
The shop is 100porcent great and fast service , I bring my car to AToZ for maintenance for years.. they treat me like family.. I highly recommend!!

JULIA H.
Volkswagen Passat
07/11/2019
Brake replacement
Team was so fast and fixing my brakes and extremely nice!!

Acura TSX
07/11/2019
Quick, reliable, trustworthy and affordable
I’ve gone here a number of times for minor repairs and service and everyone is always friendly and communicative - prices are great (esp for the area), and the work is top-notch. Highly recommended.

BX
BAO X.
07/09/2019
Honest people and timely service! Lots of thumbs up!

SR
SUSAN R.
Toyota Yaris
07/04/2019
Good People. Good Service.
They keep my car in good running condition which gives me more confidence in our rotten Boston traffic.

07/03/2019
Auto professionals that care about the customer
These guys are great. They treat the customer well, they communicate clearly and efficiently, they care about performing quality work and earning repeat business. The quality of work is better than the local auto dealership.

Allston, MA
Honda Fit
07/02/2019
They explain what’s going on with your car. They take time with you
People of their word, respectful of customers time and money

VC
VAUGHN C.
Leominster, MA
Lincoln MKZ
07/01/2019
Great
Very, friendly, efficient thank God for AZ.

HJ
HARRIS J.
Hanover, MA
Honda Civic Coupe
06/27/2019
Great service and dedication to getting the job done right!
The service of Fred Fox, Gene and others including the receptionist whose name may have been Valerie was exceptional. I already have recommended A-Z to two three other people.
You guys are the best to get the job done perfectly and in a timely fashion.

EG
ELIZABETH G.
Quincy, MA
06/24/2019
New customer for life!
I went to A to Z because I failed inspection and was sent on my way with no help or suggestions at a Toyota dealership. Billy and his crew explained what failed and did everything to fix it. When it looked like someone did a hit and run on my car, they helped me file claim, repaired my car so it looks brand new, and fought with insurance to make sure my rental was covered. They put me, the customer, first before anything else. They also did maintaince work to my car for a fraction of what the Toyota dealership wanted to charge. I am now a customer for life! They were friendly, reliable, and their work was amazing. Whether you need maintaince or body work they are the best! I travel from Quincy to see them!

Boston, MA
Volvo C70
06/22/2019
Total Trust!
I have an older used car that had lots of issues after I purchased it. A-Z auto has always been able to pinpoint what's wrong and fix the issue in a reasonable amount of time and up front invoice. I trust them!

MORDECHAI H.
06/19/2019
New Muffler
Great staff and great service! Fred and staff were able to help out and review issues with vehicle. Gave a estimate and the work was done in a timely order.

DAVE G.
Scion xB
06/19/2019
Always friendly and helpful
I started taking my car here because it was close to my apartment and easy to walk to, and I continue going to them because they're friendly, helpful, and truly care about car care.

EL
ERNEST L.
Braintree, MA
Jeep Compass
06/18/2019
Inspection
Great people to talk too.

KEITH S.
Watertown, MA
Dodge Charger
06/17/2019
Great People, Great Service
My “go to” shop for car repair and maintenance. Always above and beyond!