Latest Review about 1 hour ago

01/08/2021
Great work, nothing less...every time!
Been coming here a while and the convenience ans customer service is great. Billy really goes out of his way and even educates customers who are clueless on car stuff about what needs to be done in order to keep car not only running safely but smoothly. As a female I never fully felt I could trust what I was being told by auto repair shops until I found this place....thanks for all you all do!!!

MT
MARILYN T.
Volvo S80
01/07/2021
A-Z Auto is the best
I always take my car to A-Z, whether it’s just an oil change and Inspection Sticker like this week or a more complicated job. They have a great team over there w/Darren, Billy and Natalia. Thanks again guys for your great job. See you soon.

MA
MUSIRI A.
01/07/2021
Satisfied
Thought the overall experience was positive. Just wish I would have my triple discount on labor.

AT
AMY T.
Saab 9-7X
01/06/2021
Personal Service
Everyone here is wonderful from the moment you walk into the office until you drive away. The staff are very polite and professional and keep you informed of the progress of your car during the course of the repairs. I always feel comfortable that I’m getting the proper repairs completed on my vehicle for a great price.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
Great Experience
We recently brought our Subaru in for an issue with the steering and left very happy with the service we received at A-Z. They were friendly, accommodating, quick to do the repair, and made sure we walked off with the best deal possible. We'll definitely be returning for any future repairs. Thank you!

SOPHIA C.
Allston, MA
01/03/2021
Reliable and great customer service
Friendly and honest.

CR
CHARLA R.
Car made great, again.
Great work! And on time!

Volvo C70
01/02/2021
Super helpful
Always helpful and go the extra mile to find parts, etc

Chris H.
01/01/2021
Made things right
I'm not seeing a way to revise my original one star review, so wanted to leave another 5 star review to counterbalance. After an initial subpar experience, A Z reached out to me and went out of their way to prioritize my vehicle repair and offer me the best possible price. I had a tight timeline for when I needed my car back, and they came through. I really appreciated their accountability and their clear communication my 2nd go-round, and I think my first experience was just a fluke. I plan to continue taking my car to them for future maintenance.

WS
WASIM S.
01/01/2021
A-Z the name of trust..
The entire team at AZ workshop are amazing ppl..specially there front desk employees are very helpful and awesome..☺️☺️

SK
SARAH K.
Amherst, MA
12/31/2020
Fast and excellent service
A Z auto center provided excellent service. I came in for a repair and state inspection, both completed within an hour. They were very flexible and accommodating. Very efficient and high quality work.

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
12/30/2020
Best Repair Service in Brighton
I've brought my car to AZ since forever! I can trust them to do a great job on repairs, and at reasonable prices.

TC
TED C.
12/29/2020
Got it done. Right.
I had an unusual problem with the window wash system, not the pump but the hose that delivers the wash to the window. The hose broke. They fixed it, and informed me that my tires were just above the legal depth.

12/29/2020
Good work.
Good work. They always leave my car cleaner than when I left it!

AO
ADAM O.
12/24/2020
Fantastic service
My car had a popped tire, so I brought it in to get fixed. I also mentioned that it hadn't been driving smoothly, so they gave it a look. Every issue they identified matched up with my experience driving the car, and they showed me where the issues were so that I could see it for myself. I had complete confidence that they were fully honest, and they went out of their way to make things as easy as possible and to not charge me any more than they absolutely had to. The car works great now! They were also very flexible with my scheduling needs.