05/16/2020
Awesome as ususal...great advice and always reliable work!!!!!
One of the most reliable mechanics I have ever gone to. Not knowing much about cars, here I always feel that they tell me the truth and do an extremely thorough jobs. They are respectful and always give me great advice about how to vetter take care of the car to avoid issues....very reasonable prices.....finally found a shop I can trust and depend on. Thanks for a great job each time...highly recommended and also love the flexibility of off-hours pick up and drop off of car! Will keep coming back!

DAN L.
Lincoln MKX
05/14/2020
Quick
Service was very quick and I was in and out in 10 minutes. Thanks for the help

JONATHAN L.
GMC Envoy
05/12/2020
They always donan excellent job im a happy customer
Az u guys are awsome thank u for everything.

CHRIS S.
Allston, MA
05/09/2020
VAL AND FRED
I’ve been to a couple places over the years and no one has been more educated or had better bed side manner. I’ll give them a ten stars out of fifteen. I’ll def be back.

-LA LOCAL

ES
ERIC & ELEANOR S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/08/2020
Perfect local repair shop
We've used this shop for inspections and routine repairs for many years. We've always had a great experience working with the office and the mechanics. Recommendations and pricing are always fair.

TL
TAMIKA L.
Kia Optima
05/07/2020
This is the only location i gas up at. Been a customer for 10yrs now. Service has always been professional and my vehicle has never had any issues afterwards. Fred and other staff members are super cool
Brought my car in for tire change at 8am my vehicle was finished as promised by noon... tires were securely in place and muhammad instructrd me of how to maintain them for future service...
My car drives awesomely now. Thanks A to Z

GB
GINA B.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/01/2020
My new go-to place!
This place is awesome - so far I’ve gotten a tire patch, inspection, and oil change here and I have no complaints. Plus the costumer service is awesome! Any time I’ve come back in to check on something or ask a question they’re super helpful and will show me what they’re talking about. Thank you AZ!

05/01/2020
Quick service
I went in to replace my flat tire. They fixed it in 2 days.

SD
SHEILA D.
Saturn Aura
04/29/2020
Everything
I just like the people working there. The prices. Most everything.

DANIEL C.
Brookline, MA
Honda Fit
04/24/2020
Great!
A-Z always makes all my service needs super-easy to schedule, quick to complete, and affordable! I recommend them to everyone!

AH
Excellent and quick service
Excellent and quick service

04/22/2020
Great auto shop
Great work at a great price.

SHAUN W.
04/18/2020
Great

CG
CAROLINE G.
04/14/2020
Excellent auto repair service
This is easily the best car service and repair shop I've had the pleasure of dealing with. The customer service is fast, friendly and efficient and the mechanics are knowledgeable and thorough. They are really great at diagnosing and fixing problems and charge a reasonable price for the work. I highly recommend A-Z Auto for your regular servicing and special repair needs.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/14/2020
Routine Maintenance
I brought my car for routine maintenance (oil change and state inspection) on a Tuesday, was told I would get it back the next day, and didn’t get it back until Saturday due to other issues that occurred during the repair/assembly process. After an extra $300 worth of unforeseen work, failed inspection, new indicator light that’s wasn’t on prior to bringing my car in, and over $950 in repairs total, I was asked to return in a couple weeks to reassess my state inspection. I am disappointed it took so long to get my car back, and the fact that there are new issues/lights on in my car that weren’t there prior to dropping it off with A-Z. I felt a little taken advantage of during this pandemic after being quoted thousands of dollars worth of repairs and additional work while my car was in the shop. I appreciate their time and dedicated work during this difficult time in our world. Unfortunately I will not be returning for further maintenance.