AC
ALEXANDER C.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/23/2021
Great service! Awesome Customer Service!
They take great care of my car!

KEITH S.
Watertown, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/22/2021
Always great work :)
Always leave with a smile, and a happy car!

03/18/2021
Good prices but not honest about timing
I was told my car would be done in 1 day and it took 2 full days, this was very frustrating. However the prices were pretty good and reasonable.

AD
ALEXANDRA D.
03/18/2021
Awesome People and Service
The people here were very friendly. They helped me right away and were able to provide estimates and make the process to getting new tires so much easier. Would recommend again.

LR
LINDA R.
Charlestown, MA
Kia Sorento
03/15/2021
Great personalized service, treat clients with care and empathy
Everyone here seems to have your best interest in mind. They are customer focused and hospitable, more than any other service station I've ever worked with. They treat everyone equally; and they don't assume you know too much or too little. I ended up there by chance a year ago, when AAA towed my car there (alternator died). I was from NJ at the time and they could have totally taken advantage of me, but instead, they fixed the part, treated me like a loyal client, and all with a very reasonable final bill. I have never gone anywhere else, since.

DANIEL C.
03/13/2021

MARY M.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/13/2021
Great people and great service
I'm glad I was referred to A-Z. It has wonderful customer service. Billy let me know what was needed and explained everything so it was easy for me to understand. The service writers were very nice and answered my questions quickly. I highly recommend A-Z to everyone!

KAYLA B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/10/2021
I will 100% come here again!!!!
My experience was timely, kind, efficient, and wonderful!

03/05/2021
A-Z Auto has amazing service and fair prices. They utilize technology via text and email reminders, which is very helpful leading up to your appointment.

JUDY B.

Alliance, OH
Mercury Milan
02/27/2021
Exceeded expectations!
I had my drivers side mirror replaced and they did a great job. It was reasonably priced and they were done working on it way sooner than I expected! The front desk ladies were incredibly kind and helpful. They even called around until they got the exact match for my mirror (textured vs smooth) and told me smooth was the only option. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they ended up finding the textured option to match. Can’t recommend them enough.

THOMAIDA M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and very friendly people

Hyde Park, MA
Amazing Service A to Z
Everyone was super helpful and caring, could not have had a better experience anywhere else. My car was brought in for inspection after front end damage. Az did a diagnostic and found the car to be worth less than the repairs. So I totaled my car but got a great discount on a rental for super cheap through AZ for a week. My car was junked by AZ, I retrieve my plates, and received more than expected for the junking. From the front desk ladies handling the paper work and calling for new updates to the mechanics explaining and helping me out with the car details, I could have not had a better experience. Thank you very much, you all are highly recommended!

DANIEL S.
As Smooth As Butter
Ever spread butter on a toasted bread? Make sure the toast ain’t burnt though, that’s nasty. But that was my ride back home on a crispy Friday February morning. Smoother than filled potholes at Chestnut Hill Ave & Beacon Street.

SAGAR C.