EA
ERIC/PAT A.
Mercury Milan
12/06/2018
Excellent!
Again and again, very fine and personalized service at both the Body Shop and the Repair Service! The most recent body shop work was Wow, Wow and Wow!!!
Pat and Eric A

RP
RONALD/IRENE P.
Subaru Legacy
12/06/2018
Considerate people
Cooperative and polite in dealing with customers

WM
WINFRED M.
Ford Expedition EL
12/05/2018
They do excellent work
Those guys are the best”they do excellent work they communicate with you and let you know what’s going on”there honest respectful and go out of their way to do the best that they can for you. I recommend A/z auto

COLIN B.
Boston, MA
12/05/2018
Amazing service from an honest and caring company
Dropped my old 2001 Toyota off at AZ and got a detailed list of the issues with my car and suggestions the next day. I then called and spoke to Billy and he went over every issue with the car in detail so I understood it all. He made suggestions to try to keep the cost down by fixing certain parts that could easily be fully replaced for much more money. When it came down to it, it was probably not worth the money to fix my old car and they were completely honest and told me that. Anytime I need service in Boston again it will be with AZ. Great people who know their way around a vehicle. I will be back!

AL
ALEXANDRA L.
12/03/2018
A-Z saved the day!
Billy and the A-Z crew were so helpful and great to work with. It was a relief to find such great care on short notice and for a fair price. I will definitely suggest A-Z to anyone in need of car servicing in the Brighton area.

LU
LISA U.
Ocean Bluff, MA
Honda Fit
12/03/2018
Great customer service!
I normally hate going to auto repair shops (unclear what the work will be, how long it will take), but this place made everything super easy. Val and Darren are communicative, nice, and the service manager went into lots of detail about the work being done as well as possible projects for the future. I'm a permanent customer!

Honda Civic Cpe
11/30/2018
Staff very cordial and accommodating. They definitely do everything to put safety first.
Staff are very professional, cordial, and accommodating. They do everything to put safety first - you can be assured of that.

STEVEN S.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/24/2018
Top notch!
The people at A-Z are real professionals. They helped me in ab emergency when i had a flat and let me leave the car at the shop over night. 9am they checked the car abd showed me everything they felt had to get fixed with detailed knowledge of what each repair would prevent in the future. They gave me options for how i could do the work and workes to ensure my repairs were done on time before a holiday weekend. I am very very happy with their work and highly recommend them.

CHRISTINE C.
11/21/2018
Great Experience, Highly Recommend
Bobby and his team did a great job diagnosing my car, helping me get a rental at a reasonable rate as well as explaining what was wrong with my car. They took the time to go through the estimate with me and what things needed to be done and what could wait till I could afford to do them. I felt very well taken care of and they offered terrific customer service.

KC
KAYLA C.
Dodge Nitro
11/21/2018
Dodge Nitro repair
I was so happy to have gone back to AZ auto when my car was acting up. I recently moved from Brighton but felt that I could trust this auto repair shop from my previous encounters with them. Billy explained each estimate and repair with me and told me which ones were crucial and which ones could wait, which I thought was very respectable because I had a lot of costly repairs to make and couldn’t do all of them at once. They treated me very well there and answered my phone call every time. I will definitely be coming back for future repairs and maintenance. Thank you!

KR
KAREN R.
Salisbury, MA
11/18/2018
Professional business atmosphere
We live outside of the Boston area and spend 3 days a week in Brookline visiting our daughter and family. Twice this year we needed service on our older Honda and you “picked up the ball” for us. The first time you replaced the battery with our grandchildren in the car and did it so fast, they didn’t even get upset! Your charges have been reasonable and your work excellent. Thank you so much!

Dodge Neon
11/18/2018
Excellent Guidance!
Thank you for talking us through the repairs our car needs. We were very appreciative that you were able to help us prioritize what was necessary now and can plan ahead for the future.

11/14/2018
Thorough and respectuful
AZ Auto Center was understanding of which service items I wanted to wait on and notified me of which were most urgent. They were also flexible in the billing process.

MARIE-THERESE C.
11/08/2018
Great job
I been dealing with A Z over 20 years i like service and the people’s
Keep it up.

11/07/2018
Helpful, quick, efficient, good transparency.
Helpful, quick, efficient, good transparency.

FM
FERNANDA M.
INFINITI I30
11/06/2018
Great digital communication
Text and email makes communication much more efficient.

OE
Omokefe E.
Dodge Caliber
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Omokefe said this business took a few days to get back to him about what his vehicle needed, then another day to do the work. He added they do not respond to their customer quickly.

EA
ERIC/PAT A.
11/03/2018
AZ Should Win Best of Boston for Car Repair!
My husband and I have trusted our cars to AZ for 30 years! We always get over- the-top personalized service and great, professional results. The personnel communicate well, know cars and work as a team to get the job done right as soon as possible. We highly recommend this outstanding company to anyone.

EV
ELIZABETH V.
Allston, MA
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/02/2018
Phenomenal customer service
Every time I’ve visited this place they’ve offered excellent customer service. They always take time to explain what is happening with my car and provide me with options for solutions.

Josh H.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business is very responsive and complete the work quickly. They explain everything and what is a safety issue versus not. He appreciates their expertise.