AJ
ARUN J.
05/23/2019
Simply put, the BEST auto repair center.
I was having an issue with my Honda's emission system light. The mechanic, Fred was able to resolve the issue quickly and to my satisfaction. His auto mechanics
knowledge is absolutely brilliant/ outstanding. Additionally, he is personable and explains the technical jargon in simple terms. I am amazed at the analysis of the problem on hand and the repair options he gives. Since I have an old Honda, I will definitely be returning back. I highly recommend Fred to anyone looking for honest and knowledgeable auto repair/ care.

DANIELLE G.
Franklin, MA
05/23/2019
Honesty. Great customer service. Prompt expedition
This place is EXCEPTIONAL! Everyone is friendly and very helpful. Billie is kind and very thorough, and is great at explaining exactly the situation. I would recommend to everyone. Integrity and honestly is a quality that withstands the test of time. It also ensures a custoners faith. Great people-great business!

EA
ERIC/PAT A.
Mercury Milan
05/19/2019
above and beyond
This was a very lengthy and expensive repair; but A-Z did their best to minimize the costs, and their service and repair was excellent.

05/18/2019
Good service friendly fast on time

JINHAN L.
05/17/2019
Brake pads replacement
My car is 2014 BMW 528. I got my inspection here and changed the brake pads here. It is grateful to find this such nice place. I would back again for car issues.

LN
LOAN N.
05/16/2019
Not impressed
I brought my car in to repair my exhaust that was making a lot of noise. AZ recommended 3 repairs to the whole car totaling $2k~ but I opted to only fix the exhaust for the time being. I asked for my old parts back since my husband and his work mechanic asked to see it and find what the issue was. When I called to confirm the work, I wasn’t given an estimated pick up time and ended up waiting around until the following afternoon for a callback. When I went to pick up my car, the parts I received were only the gaskets and screws and not the catalytic converter they replaced. I expected all my parts back but I cant really do anything with a set of screws and gaskets. My car is no longer noisy but I probably won’t come back for the other repairs since it seems a bit unorganized there and this is the second time I’ve questioned their honesty after getting my car serviced. The admin in the office was professional and nice enough and the guys who brought my car back were also nice. It’s too bad I don’t feel comfortable being a repeat customer at AZ.

HL
HEATHERROSE L.
Amazing!
The staff at A-Z always make me feel welcome. They take care of my car right away, and it’s always done faster than I expected. They check in if something is wasn’t covered in the initial conversation. Fred is wonderful :)

JEANNE M.
Quality outcome and reasonable
Prompt service. Always call and explain recommended work and charges clearly stated. I’ve been going for a few years now and feel very confident that the work is done well. I don’t find myself returning shortly after a repair with the same problem.

GR
GIL R.
Allston, MA
Lexus RX 400h
AZ service station 👌👍
Simply the best! Best service, best prices, quick, clean and so professional. Will never take my care elsewhere!

KC
Kimberly C.
05/14/2019
Fantastic customer service
My Honda Pilot was totaled in an accident with a runaway T. Both Billy and Roy provided fantastic service helping me navigate the confusing insurance process in this situation. Billy even helped me negotiate a higher Loss Settlement amount for my car. I highly recommend A-Z. Auto; they helped alleviate a lot of stress I had in dealing with this situation.

AH
AARON H.
Boston, MA
05/13/2019
Patient and honest
Well needless to say i bought a lemon. I did s fee things to pass inspection after buying and thought i could do work along the way. But someone rigged this truck together. I had it towed here from Dorchester and they took care of my truck and got it running right. Thanks a lot for your service and i know ill be back

JY
JOHN Y.
Winthrop, MA
MINI Cooper Countryman
05/12/2019
Great service usual
I am always satisfied with AZ

JOHN S.
05/10/2019
Always a pleasure to break down when you have this shop in your corner.

JACOB B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/08/2019
They did what they said they would
Great customer service, good reasons for helping us out. I trust these guys.

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
05/06/2019
Headlight
Fred replaced my headlight in fifteen minutes, and at a reasonable price. The guys at AZ are the best! 👍

KATHLEEN M.
Volvo C30
05/03/2019
Great place for Service
Clean. Friendly staff. Helpful. Mechanic explains and gives options. Reasonable pricing.

THOMAS M.
Weymouth, MA
05/01/2019
Costumer Service was excellent.
Vehicle was serviced in a timely fashion. Staff were really great and helpful b

JOHN R.
Natick, MA
04/28/2019
SUPER ACCOMMODATING + THOROUGH + ORGANIZED
They are extremely accommodating + thorough & explain complicated vehicle issues w/patience & understandable.
I had MAJOR brake work done - was a complex issue, plus 2-3 other repairs for my 2013 Ford F-150 with only 48K miles - DRIVEN ONLY 27K MILES since 2016 purchase, mind you!
Anyway, they completed all the repairs in excellent fashion; the next day I heard front wheels squeaking when turned a certain way.
Called Fred, had me bring it in immediately, and they DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD IN AN EXTREMELY THOROUGH FASHION to find the problem: They discovered my front differential that engages the 4x4 was completely messed up and damaged; needs BIG TIME repair or replacement. Fred recommended not using 4x4 until fixed. Since it's April that's no problem. PLUS Fred made me aware this differential repair should be covered under my F-150's 5yr/100k mile powertrain warranty. Looked into it & it is! Jack Madden Ford is scheduled to repair it but are doing me ZERO favors or guarantees. It's a ROTTEN Dealership btw. But I'll get em to fix it and pay nothing as I know what to say... Guess I'm paying the price (pun intended) buying my 2nd PROBLEMATIC Ford F-150...

04/28/2019
Third time is not the charm
Within a month, I had to go back to the shop 3 times for something “different” everytime. One time I didn’t even get an invoice for what they were doing and only a notice to go pick my car up and then I had to pay for something I didn’t approve of AFTER having to come back to fix my car again after just having it fixed a week ago. After the 3rd time, my check engine light still came back on. My car is in a worse condition now from when I first brought it in.

DV
DAVID V.
Gloucester, MA
04/27/2019
Great work
Straight up people who are knowledgeable and let you know what’ really needs to be fixed and what doesn’t. Great work too!