RN
good

STEVE W.
08/21/2020
Amazing Service
A-Z Auto has quickly become my favorite repair shop. Unlike other places that try to convince you to do further work on your car than needed, A-Z actually talks to me about ways to save money. It’s a unique tone that caught me off guard at first, but I’m glad to have found them.

Allston, MA
Honda Fit
08/20/2020
Takes too long
I’m not sure why it takes all day to do an oil change/tire rotation. This is the second time I have dropped my car off with an appointment at 8am right when it has opened and the car hasn’t been ready until late in the afternoon. This should be something that can be done in 30-40 min while I wait. This is ridiculous especially when I had an appointment.

SASHA H.
Dodge Dart
08/20/2020
Great
The guys at Az Auto are always informative efficient and honest. I trust them not to take advantage of my lack of auto knowledge and to always service my car on time and to the best of their ability. Thanks for all you do!

DAVID W.
08/18/2020
These guys are the best
You will not find a better shop for for repair and maintenance. This shop is the best I’ve ever been to. 5 stars forever

JOHN B.
Jeep Compass
08/18/2020
Efficient and friendly service
A great place for any need you have

TL
TERRANCE L.
Boston, MA
Chrysler 300
08/16/2020
Good Shop
Good shop. Work was good and the cost was great. Took longer than expected and would have wished they kept me more informed but that is a minor gripe. Will return in the future.

Nissan NV
08/16/2020
tire replacement
Tires were replaced as agreed upon. However, TPMS sensors were not reset properly.

RENEE & JOHN R.
Boston, MA
FIAT 500L
08/15/2020
Simple battery replacemnent.
As always, A-Z got the job done!

SL
SHEHZAD L.
08/14/2020
Great
Great mechanics great mangement car paradise..

Oak Bluffs, MA
Jeep Cherokee
08/13/2020
Fast and friendly
Had a flat on the interstate late in the afternoon...they found the tires I needed and squeezed me in. Fast and friendy....

SV
SONIA V.
08/11/2020
Highly recommended! Great place!
I needed to get an inspection sticker and have my seasonal tires changed. My roommate recommended AZ Auto Center because she had a great experience there recently. The location is convenient as I can walk there from my apartment.
I failed my inspection because I needed a new oxygen sensor. Unfortunately, even after it was replaced, the check engine light kept coming back on. Fred was very patient and tried many different things to figure out what the problem was. Long story short, after some trial and error, my second oxygen sensor also needed to be replaced. I paid for parts and labor on both sensors but a lot more time and effort was spent on my car that they did not charge me for.
I finally passed my inspection and it was a great day :) This will be my go-to place for my car from now on. They are trust-worthy, professional, and kind! I will be recommending them!

HG
HELEN G.
08/10/2020
Altanator
They really do try to do there best as well as help you out.

JOHN M.
08/10/2020
Excellent service.
Excellent service with integrity. Friendly trustworthy business that does excellent work.

CR
CHARLA R.
08/09/2020
Excellent service!
Was able to take my car in for service immediately. As opposed to other service stations. And fixed it! Diagnosed everything first and only fixed those things that I wanted fixed. When found anything else, asked me first before going forward. Full transparency !