SOPHIA C.
Allston, MA
01/03/2021
Reliable and great customer service
Friendly and honest.

Boston, MA
Volvo C70
01/02/2021
Super helpful
Always helpful and go the extra mile to find parts, etc

Chris H.
01/01/2021
Made things right
I'm not seeing a way to revise my original one star review, so wanted to leave another 5 star review to counterbalance. After an initial subpar experience, A Z reached out to me and went out of their way to prioritize my vehicle repair and offer me the best possible price. I had a tight timeline for when I needed my car back, and they came through. I really appreciated their accountability and their clear communication my 2nd go-round, and I think my first experience was just a fluke. I plan to continue taking my car to them for future maintenance.

WS
WASIM S.
01/01/2021
A-Z the name of trust..
The entire team at AZ workshop are amazing ppl..specially there front desk employees are very helpful and awesome..☺️☺️

SK
SARAH K.
Amherst, MA
12/31/2020
Fast and excellent service
A Z auto center provided excellent service. I came in for a repair and state inspection, both completed within an hour. They were very flexible and accommodating. Very efficient and high quality work.

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
12/30/2020
Best Repair Service in Brighton
I've brought my car to AZ since forever! I can trust them to do a great job on repairs, and at reasonable prices.

TC
TED C.
12/29/2020
Got it done. Right.
I had an unusual problem with the window wash system, not the pump but the hose that delivers the wash to the window. The hose broke. They fixed it, and informed me that my tires were just above the legal depth.

12/29/2020
Good work.
Good work. They always leave my car cleaner than when I left it!

AO
ADAM O.
12/24/2020
Fantastic service
My car had a popped tire, so I brought it in to get fixed. I also mentioned that it hadn't been driving smoothly, so they gave it a look. Every issue they identified matched up with my experience driving the car, and they showed me where the issues were so that I could see it for myself. I had complete confidence that they were fully honest, and they went out of their way to make things as easy as possible and to not charge me any more than they absolutely had to. The car works great now! They were also very flexible with my scheduling needs.

MARY S.
12/23/2020
Neighborhood friendly service
The staff remember me and my car from my 5 year loyalty to them. That goes a long way when car service is necessary.

PL
PETER L.
12/22/2020
Great value and Service
This place is amazing. Always polite, helpful, punctual and very reasonably priced.

ALEC B.
Boston, MA
12/20/2020
Great Garage!
Absolutely phenomenal service from the time of initial contact to the time I picked up my car. Very accommodating when I called to set up an appointment for an hour later and my car was ready within an hour!

12/18/2020
Great, Quick, Knowledgeable Service
Thank you.

CHRIS H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/17/2020
Unimpressed
Took my car in for a simple headlight fuse fix after calling ahead to make an appointment the day before. Dropped it off at 8am and by 6pm it still had not been touched after I specified I’d need it back by the end of the day (especially before a snowstorm came through). Feeling let down, especially after all the positive reviews I had read.