JOHN A.
Belmont, MA
12/15/2014
Friendly, Knowledgeable, affordable, quick.
Brought car in at the end of the day and left it overnight as I have done a couple of times for minor ice removal in the water ducts; Picked up the car the next morning and was charged a ridiculously low price. A+/A+;100%.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you John for the 5 star rating and business.  We appreciate your understanding of the price being low,  we always try to find a way to help the customer save money and fix only what is needed to be fixed to keep their vehicle safe and reliable.  Happy Holidays!

TT
TINA T.
Newton, MA
12/13/2014
Excellent communication
The team makes sure they call me to update what they saw that needs fixing, giving me the options and confirm again the estimated remaining time. Over all the customer service is perfect.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you Tina, for the 5 star rating and business.  We are happy to be able to work on your car and making sure your car is safe to drive.  Happy holidays!

EL
EMILEE L.
12/10/2014
Friendly, approachable, competitive pricing!
These guys did a ton of work on my car all in one day and answered all my questions when I went to pick it up. I'll definitely go back to them again.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you Emilee for the positive rating, we apreciate your business and hope that you continue using A-Z for all your automotice needs. Happy holidays

RO
RACHAEL O.
Mazda Tribute
12/08/2014
AZ Auto Center
Accurate estimates, flexible with time and they do their best let you know what is going on as things happen. Prices are a bit on the higher end, but if the work holds, it is worth it, and they are right around the corner.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Rachael for the positive review. We appreciate your business and level of trust you have in our services. Also I did notice that we forgot to include a complimentary wash with your service so I will be sending that to you today. Thank you and Happy holidays.

EK
EMIR K.
12/08/2014
Excellent Service and People
I have been here couple of times before since I live right around the block and saw the other good reviews. This one will be about my latest experience.

Went here to get some maintenance done on my Honda Civic. I was honestly dreading the long list of things my maintenance code required to be done. I was pleasantly suprised to learn that the car only required a regular oil change and all the other items on the list did not need replacement.

Now you know how most repair shops try to make you pay for things you don't need to pay for? These guys are the complete opposite of that! They had a full list of things which could be done on the car and charge me a pretty penny for it but they are completely HONEST about what the car needs and what it DOESN'T need.

That is why I have been taking my car here and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Note: Billy is the best!
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Emir it's a priviledge to be able to service a stand up customer like you! You have always given us your trust and I only hope that we'll continue to meet your expectations. Happy motoring and wishing you the absolute best. Happy holidays.

PE
Patrick E.
Northbridge, MA
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Patrick said that this business made things very easy for him. There were some issues in the beginning, but they compensated for it.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Patrick for the 5 star rating and business.  We are glad to be able to make it up for you!  We try our best to make our customers happy, because that makes us happy!

Maksym B.
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Maksym said this business was quick and there was no hassle.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 01/08/2015

Thank you Maksym for the 5 star rating and business.  We try very hard to provide the best customer service with no hassle and will continue to do so.

James T.
Honda Accord
12/03/2014 Category: Service
James said this business did a good job for him.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/10/2014

Thank you James for the 5 star rating and business.  We looking forward to serving you in the future.  Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to give us a review.

Jonathan C.
Acura 3.2TL
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business always tells him the truth.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Jonathan for your business and time, we appreciate your trust in our service.

MK
Manny K.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Manny said their prices are very good at this business.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Manny for the positive 5 star review, we appreciate the business and will try our hardest to continue to satisfy all your expectations.

EF
EMMA F.
11/30/2014
Employees are friendly and patience to explain what repair was done. Repairs are usually done quickly but sometimes they do not call before doing the work. Overall, dependable.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Emma for your positive review. Your feedback will help us improve our service not only with you but with all of our customers. It is our policy to get authorization before any charghed work is done, all diagnostic charges are discounted for all repeat customers. Thanks again and Happy holidays.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Acura 3.2TL
11/26/2014
Customer Service
Very upfront about issues with car and what needs to be done.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you William for the positive review, we appreciate you and your business. Happy holidays

SF
Scott F.
11/22/2014 Category: Service
Scott said this business fixed his vehicle and he appreciated their work.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Scott for taking time out and giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate all the feedback we recieve because it definately helps with our goal of 100% satisfaction. Thanks again and Happy holidays.

ET
Ethan T.
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Ethan said the facility communicated very well with him.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thanks Ethan!  We appreciate the 5 star rating and business.  We are happy that we were able to communicate well with you and able to repair your car in a satisfactory manner.

Mark C.
Madison, CT
Lexus LS 400
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Mark said Fred, Tommy and the tall staff member with glasses, were cordial. They were good to work with and got him in and out in a timely manner. The only issue he had was there was a part delay that took three hours but this was not their fault.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Mark for the positive reveiw, sorry for the part delay hopefully next time everything will go smoothly but unfortunately sometimes with cars it doesn't. Thanks again and Happy holidays.