Raymond R.
Scion xA
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Raymond said the staff are a family favorite. They use them all the time.

KL
KYE L.
Beacon, NY
Honda Civic Si
03/14/2018
Lack Of Communication for three days.
The front desk persons inability to communicate information, and write down phone numbers correctly had caused us to be stuck in Newton for another day, even though the work to the car had already been completed. Effort wasn’t made to call the secondary number that we provided. Sad nothing was offered to make up for your own mistake. Glad you were able to do the job but you really need to work on communication. Three full days of no communication and us having to call almost every hour for new information.

EP
Erin P.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Erin said the service was good. The staff was nice and quick.

DN
David N.
Provincetown, MA
Nissan Murano
03/14/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend the business for service.

CAROLINE S.
03/12/2018
Professional and Helpful
As always, the staff at AZ was courteous and professional. They explained all issues with my car and never try to oversell me or inflate the services needed. The only problem was that I did have to leave my car for a long time to get looked at, even with an appointment.

AD
ARCHIE D.
Ford Econoline
03/12/2018
Honest straightforward work
Brought an older van in to az for gas leak. Guys checked entire van and gave me an estimate of other suggested repairs complete with parts and labor prices. No surprises on bill

YX
YUCHENG X.
Chrysler 200
03/11/2018
Great shop!
Second time to visit, and again very friendly and helpful. Even gave two pens to me as gifts.

BA
BRAD A.
03/07/2018
Timely and accommodating
The AZ staff was informative and accommodating in helping me replace one of my tires that had a tear in its sidewall. I appreciated the help, flexibility, and quick turnaround time of my car repair. They took a look at the tire on the car one evening then I dropped the car off the next day and had it back by that evening.

Richard G.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Richard said it didn't take very long, and he was able to pick up his vehicle on his schedule.
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you Richard for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and hope you continue using our services. Happy motoring!!

JZ
Jessica Z.
Massachusetts
Lincoln MKZ
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business did a great job. They took a long time because of a parts delay.

CHAD M.
Mazda Protege
02/21/2018
Good work with no BS.
Work was completed in a timely manner and done well. I have an old crappy car, and none of the workers tried to upsell me or get me to fix things that don’t matter on this old car. They did exactly what I asked and didn’t try to milk me for more money. I appreciate their honesty and professionalism.

HB
HEIDI B.
Boston, MA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/19/2018
Wonderful
Wonderful, trustworthy, warm hearted people work here. A truly good experience.

Jermaine R.
Allston, MA
Honda Accord Coupe
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ashley. She said they were quick and helpful.

EC
Ellen C.
Honda Civic Si
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Ellen said she has been going to this business for over 20 years. She always has a great experiences or else she would not be going there. They are great. Her vehicle was repaired in no time. Her experiences have really been amazing at this business.

LW
Laurence W.
Watertown, MA
Scion xB
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Laurence said the staff were pretty good, but they're always busy.

MAXIM S.
02/13/2018
Billy is the man!
Great team! Great manager! Excellent explanation of what needs to be done and most importantly why. Honest discussion about cost. Fast work. I'm pretty satisfied with this shop.

Alexis B.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said there were a couple of problems but everyone was very nice about it. Everything got taken care of and she's very happy with her service.

AT
Abigal T.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Abigal said the business was efficient and offered her the best pricing.

Bianela H.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Nissan Sentra
02/01/2018
Nice work
always very attentive to your client and provides the best services to our car and I feel very satisfied with your work and how I tend every time I go thanks for that and I would gladly recommend it with friends and family

RUBY S.
Allston, MA
02/01/2018
Ok
My car wasn’t ready for pick up on the same day I dropped it off so l told the person I spoke with that I would be unable to pick up the car until Wednesday. I was disappointed to see that they had left my car outside during the snowstorm and it was returned to me looking really bad. I certainly didn’t expect a detailing or anything like
That but I didn’t expect to
See my car covered in white snow residue and super dirty when it was returned to me. Additionally, I was told over the phone that I would get a 10 percent discount on parts and labor due to my AAA membership. When I saw my bill, the discount wasn’t included. The person initially said there was no such discount then after I persisted he made a call to colleague to confirm this and then added it on. Please provide the discount that was indicted over the phone so customers aren’t inadvertently overcharged.