Jamaica Plain, MA
Dodge Durango
12/06/2019
Disappointed
I am very disappointed. Did they even look at my vehicle? They told me that it would be $700+ to repair the heating system. Someone else who was not even a mechanic looked at it and fixed it in 2 seconds. Why couldn't they do that?

AW
ALLISON W.
Boston, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/05/2019
The best of the best from A to Z
I love this place. They fix my issue with my car every time I come here. Billy is wonderful and very good at helping me feel reassured that my car isn't a total mess. Everyone is very kind--I even heard them making arrangements to give a much older woman (also having a car issue) a safe ride home on one of the nastiest, coldest days of winter. Any garage can fix a car, but this garage is such an amazing community asset.

CHRISTINE S.
Shrewsbury, MA
Kia Soul
12/05/2019
Flat Tire
I had a flat tire on the side of the mass pike and after being towed to A-Z they were very helpful in getting it fixed. Their customer service was great!

EA
ERIC/PAT A.
12/04/2019
They do their best for you every time!
My husband and I just had both cars serviced at A -Z. Both cars were handled quickly and expertly -- and service with a smile!
Our cars are working great and we plan to continue bringing our vehicles to them as we have for decades.

EA
Elias A.
West Roxbury, MA
12/03/2019
THE BEST SERVICE
My dad is Billy Audy and I sometimes come to work with him. I love the service and the reviews make me proud of my dad!!

Volkswagen CC
11/26/2019
5 star service
Everyone here is friendly and efficient. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for honest quotes and great service.

TL
Ted L.
Subaru Legacy
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Ted said he's been going to the business for 15 years. He said the owner is a friend of his and the staff was very competent. They do extremely good work.

VL
VALERY L.
Hyundai Accent
11/20/2019
Car repair
My experience with A-Z Auto center was timely, professional, friendly and much appreciated. Thank you for your service.

NU
NICOLE U.
Boston, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019
R
Staff was friendly and helpful. My car was ready in a good amount of time. Thank you

11/13/2019
Missed communication slow service
I dropped off my car at the appointment time on Saturday morning and the staff told me they’d call me with the diagnosis result before the shop closes at 4. Nobody contacted me, and the store phone didn’t go to voice message system and the website contact us from was malfunctioning. Eventually they told me that they had not been able to replicate the issue and haven’t provided the clear timeline on how long they would like to take to investigate further. Monday evening when I called, the status was the same and I was asked to go test drive with their technician next morning. I agreed and showed up next morning and then was told that they were able to replicate the issue by themselves. Due to this miss communication, I had to reschedule or miss my commitments.

CHRISTINA B.
Mansfield, MA
11/11/2019
Never disappoints
Just had my car fixed again here and everyone is straight forward, reasonable, professional and honest. They also have a deal with enterprise if you need a car for the day(s) your repairs are getting done. I love this place.

CR
CHRISTIAN R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/10/2019
Honest and trustworthy
After bringing my vehicle in, Fred and his team assessed my vehicle with a significant amount of damages. Rather than recommend fixing the vehicle (and making money from my loss), the team presented me the option of investing that money into a new vehicle due to the vehicle’s current value. They were honest and made a solid recommendation even when it meant they would not make money. Would 100% return to their shop.

CL
CONOR L.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
11/08/2019
They stole my airpods
These guys legit stole my airpods. Sad!

PV
praveen v.
11/08/2019
2006 Lexus GS300
highly recommend AZ Auto and AZ gas. Fred. Val! they rock!
thank you for always being so honest and telling me exactly what has to be done.
it is tough these days to find trust worthy people, but you guys are wonderful and i would come back over and over

PV
PRAVEEN V.
Lexus GS 300
11/06/2019
2006 Lexus GS 300
Thank you Fred. Thank you Val. You guys are awesome and highly professional. As usual five star rating and treatment to your customers. Very knowledgeable and very honest and trustworthy people.