MARK B.
Volvo XC90
08/05/2019
Great shop
I brought my car in last Friday and they did a great job diagnosing the issue and correcting. These guys are honest pros. Prices are fair. Highly recommend.

MIKE P.
Chrysler 200
08/05/2019
Always prompt and friendly service. And reasonable prices!

GH
GUANRONG H.
Volkswagen Passat
07/24/2019
Great service, fix check engineer light on issue with reasonable price. recommended!

PA
Pat A.
07/23/2019
They do their best for you-- with great results!
A-Z continues to be our "Go To" Auto Service Station AND Auto Body. They recently serviced three of our cars beautifully, enabling us to get two good offers to buy our extra car!
They've recently saved us money by noticing an outdated sticker, finding the best and smartest ways to fix our cars and - get this- gave us excellenthelp in finding very good used cars to buy. We trust them!

PV
PRAVEEN V.
Lexus ES 300
07/23/2019
1992 LEXUS ES300
I brought my car in this morning to have my fuel injectors replaced and they finished it in under three hours. I do not know the name of the mechanic but Fred and Val are amazing people and they gave me a discount because I have AAA and they really do tell you what Has to be done they don’t sway you the wrong way they are very honest and very professional and very knowledgeable.

IG
IRENE G.
Merion Station, PA
Honda Accord Sedan
Outstanding service
The people at AZ could not have been nicer or more helpful and quick. The price was fair and they got the job done faster than I expected.

Allston, MA
Scion xB
Great
Fast, polite, and fair!

Mitsubishi Lancer
Great service, great people
A-Z Auto is one of the best auto repair shops in town, and the prices reflect that. Thoroughly explain your vehicle's issues and provide excellent, prompt service. Definitely recommend!

MARIE P.
07/22/2019
I enjoyed going to A Z Auto center. Customer service is great and best of all is the price. They don't over charge you. I came all the way from Brookline and they're so many Auto repair shops. That's tells someone how wonderful the place Auto repair is. That's the reason I will always going to have my car fix there. Thank you A Z Auto repair. ?

REUBEN W.
Nissan Versa
07/19/2019
Inspection Sticker
I had to go to a close by place for inspection sticker and was happy to find A Z Auto Center located in Brighton, MA. Customer service was great, very friendly and patient and the check didn't take long at all. They really worked with me about the fixes on the car that needed to be done to pass inspection. Professional and upbeat, I felt very comfortable interacting with he staff and mechanics and was happy they dealt with me in a friendly and respectable way. Highly recommend this auto shop to anyone who has customer service in mind...

CL
CRAIG L.
Rumford, RI
Buick Century
Nice people, good service
I was hesitant at first, but they did a great job.

CG
CAROLINE G.
07/18/2019
Excellent auto maintenance & repair shop
A-Z Auto provides a first class repair service at a reasonable price. They are do a thorough job with quick turnaround. Customer service is great - the phone is answered promptly, calls are returned quickly and email and text communication is very efficient for estimates, updates, etc. I definitely recommend A-Z Auto to anyone looking for a reliable auto shop.

Volvo C70
Synthetic oil change
I brought my car in at 8am for a synthetic oil change without an appointment. They had it completed by noon. They even checked my brakes and suggested a repair which I have been delaying for the last year.
Very nice service people.

CATHY S.
Newton Lower Falls, MA
Hyundai Accent
07/17/2019
Well organized it's a very busy place
Is a very busy place very good service well organized

07/15/2019
Great and personal service every time!