LW
LINDSEY W.
Pembroke, MA
12/11/2020
Great Service!
I had my car towed here by AAA the other night and within an hour of opening the next day they sent me a quote later that day my car was done so speedy! The people at the desk were so nice especially Amirror she was so sweet and helpful! My car came out great with 2 new tires i am a happy customer!

MONA M.
Hyundai Kona
12/11/2020
I've been going to AZ Auto Shop for a very long time. I'm very lucky to know these folks because they are always nice and have a quick and excellent service. If you don't have a great auto shop to go to, I highly recommend AZ!

MIA S.
Jeep Cherokee
12/10/2020
5 stars
I’ve been coming to A-Z service for years now. They do an excellent job. Extremely recommended them. They treat you like home)))
Billy A., Service Manger from A Z Auto Center responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you Mia for the 5 star rating, we appreciate the trust you have shown and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Happy Mortoring!

JOHANNA L.
Newport, RI
12/09/2020
Positive experience
I came into A-Z Auto Center with a flat tire due to a rim sealant issue. The staff greeted me upon entry and were kind and courteous throughout the process, even offering me a free pen and 2021 calendar. The issue with my tire was explained thoroughly, and my options (along with their prices) were presented. The entire experience was really positive and I will be going back to A-Z for any future issues I experience.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/08/2020
Disappointing visit
I have brought my car here a few times before, but unfortunately this recent visit has left me with a bad taste.
After bringing my car in last Monday to have a headlight looked at, I was told I needed an appointment to have it looked at since it wasn't a bulb issue. I made an appointment for noon the following day, and was told there was a promissory time of 5 pm for a diagnosis. I heard nothing by the end of the day, but knew they were busy. The next day I waited for some news, and when I hadn't heard by 3 pm, I called to check on the status. The person I spoke with said that she did not have a report, but that she would try to add some urgency to the situation, and again the 5 pm promissory time was mentioned. The rest of the day went by, and so did all of the following day. I needed the car for the weekend, so after not hearing anything on Friday, I called after 3 pm to say that I would just get my car as is. Only then was I told that a partial diagnosis had been performed, and that a replacement of the headlight module was recommended. This was the first piece of information I had received in 4 days! I could not wait then to have the diagnostics completed, so I left. I was encouraged to come back when I have "more time for a full diagnosis." How would I ever know how much time is needed for a full diagnosis if I was never told ANYTHING at ANY point?!?!?! What if I needed my car during the week?! Apparently more than 96 hours is not enough time for a diagnosis.

When I got to my destination I found out that I could not lock my car!! Luckily, I did not have to worry about parking on the street that night. I called the next day to report this and agreed to come back first thing Monday morning. I dropped my car off, and a 12 pm promissory time was mentioned (but I knew to not put any faith in that by this point). I got the estimate that evening, for another module replacement, a job that would end up being over $700. I had only returned this time because I had gotten my car back in worse shape than before, and thought that they should be the ones to fix the problem. Unfortunately, with a job this costly, I am not confident that it will be done properly, nor do I feel like spending more money here.

TF
TODD F.
12/06/2020
Same-day, high-quality, and affordable service
My car's battery and brakes both decided to quit on the same day. I called AZ Auto and they were able to get me right in for a quote. They were friendly, thorough, and to-the-point. I got my car repaired in less than a day and for a pretty fair price. They even fixed a couple things that the dealership's mechanics actually screwed up. Go here for ALL your auto repair needs!

ATHANISOIS B.
12/05/2020
Friendly and Fair Priced
I had a flat and had my car towed to A-Z. Their service was great and communicated very well over the phone. I ended up getting my cat reinspected there as well. I plan on bringing my car back for any future needs.

Allston, MA
12/02/2020
Great service and friendly staff
Reliable service and friendly staff. Love that they also have after hours drop off and pick up which is convenient.

Honda Fit
12/01/2020
Kind and fast
Kind people who explain well what's wrong with the car and help get the problem solved at a good price.

Honda Fit
12/01/2020
Regular service
Car was ready in a very short time and everyone there is so friendly.

JUDY C.
Westwood, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLS
11/28/2020
Best service in Boston
They have the best price and staff

EN
ELLEN N.
Saturn Astra
11/28/2020
Nice place to do business
They keep my 12 year old car running.👍

HL
HEATHER ROSE L.
11/24/2020
Always the best
Great service. Only does what needs to be done and tells you when to do the rest.