Overall Rating 4.7916688/5Overall Rating 4.7916688/5Overall Rating 4.7916688/5Overall Rating 4.7916688/5rating 4.7916688
Overall Rating 2.20833/5Overall Rating 2.20833/5rating 2.20833rating 2.20833rating 2.20833
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KC
Kuokping C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service agent and shuttle service from Lyft
Appointment time works great.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/17/2019 Category: Service
In and out, very friendly.

Jacque S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
the service advisor are very professional & respectful
thank you for the prompt service with all the detailed info provided

David L.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I would like to thank Kevin our service representative. He is a true professional and because of him we will continue to have our vehicle serviced at All Star Hyundai.
I give a 5 star excellent rating. I would personally like to think Kevin who is our service representative. He is a true professional and has done great service to my family. We will continue to have our vehicle serviced there and Would you like to continue having our Car care done there.
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I am so happy to hear you had a truly satisfactory experience here at our dealership.Kevin will be more than happy to help you on your next service!

FR
Freddy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
customer service
service is great and they are helpful .

Thank you so much for the wonder 5-Star review!

AF
Amir F.
Concord, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Very Helpful, Very Nice
Rolando is always very nice, friendly, professional, and does a great job. I live in Castro Valley but come all the way to to Antioch because I trust him to make sure the job is always done right!
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your business and your kind 5-Star review! Happy motoring!

Sibyl B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very professional.
Very Professional.

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-Star review! See you at your next visit!

Recall maintenance
Sloppy work in the interior. Things out of place and on the floor. Did not detail the car when finished.

It was a pleasure talking with you today. We
do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. If you decide to give us another chance please contact me at anytime.

Christo B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good job
Fast and efficient work.
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the amazing 5-Star review! Happy Motoring :)

2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good car service, but not happy with customer service.
I appreciate the work that Hyundai did to fix the AC problem in my car. It was the second time bringing it in for the same issue. Thankfully it was still under warranty so I did not have to pay anything at the holidays - I knew I could not afford to pay if it wasn't. They quickly fixed it and I am not having any issues now. However, I was not happy with the service provided in regards to suggesting I needed a new battery in my car. The employee said the cables were corroded and it was suggested that the battery be replaced for $180. My car is only 3 years old - I had just brought my car in for the 40,000 check in Nov. 2018, only a month earlier, and paid almost $500 for the service. There was no talk about my battery cables being corroded and needing to be replaced then. So why in December did they all of a sudden need to be replaced? I feel it was because I was bringing my car in for a free, under warranty service and the employee wanted to bring in money anyway he could. I had my Dad look at the battery/cables after my service in Dec. 2018 and they are spotless. There is no corrosion and I feel that the employee tried to sell me on this without good intentions. I came in as a young female by myself to get my car fixed and I feel I was taken advantage of. I have never had this kind of service from this Hyundai before and I hope to not get this kind of service again.

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reach at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Rulon S.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient employees
Very pleasant facility, and a very accommodating and professional staff..

Thank you so much for the positive 5-Star review! We applicate you!

Appreciate*

2013 Hyundai Veloster
2013 Veloster
Very prompt, courteous and thorough service.

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 Star review! See you at your next visit!

HH
Henry H.
Brentwood, CA
12/23/2018 Category: Service
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for the amazing 5-Star review! Happy holidays!

Not a Happy Customer
Took my car in to have engine issue fixed, on Wednesday evening and told car would be looked at on Thursday. It was, and determined that it needed a part, which was ordered. On Friday, I was told the incorrect part was delivered, and the correct part would not be delivered until Monday or Tuesday, because parts aren’t delivered on weekends. They ended up working/fixing my car on Tuesday. During the additional 4 day delay, I had to pay for my rental car ($40/day).
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. We do appreciate your feedback and we completely understand your frustrations and concerns. We are a dealership that prides themselves on making sure all of our customers have a truly exceptional experience and we apologize we were unable to deliver just that. I would love to talk to you personally about these issues and get an opportunity to make things right. I can be reached at  925-350-6787 customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

JV
Jose V.
12/20/2018 Category: Service

Thank you so much for the amazing 5-Star review! We truly appreciate you!

Location
Friendly dealership. Very accommodating. Service staff communicates well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Service Center. See you at your next visit! Happy Holidays from us :)

CN
Cary N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient and friendly service
Always efficient and friendly service.

Thank you so much for the positive 5-Star review! Happy holidays from us!

CA
Carlos A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service. Much appreciated

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-Star review! Happy holidays!

TA
Tina A.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/19/2018 Category: Service
NAYAB K S., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-Star review! See you at your next visit and happy holidays! -

BO
Bryon O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly service
Great staff. They gave me a ride home and have fresh brewed coffee available.

Thank you for your wonderful 5-Star review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy Motoring!