FK
Feroz K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/24/2020 Category: Service
AllStar Hyundai is great!
Had a great experience when I bought the car. Have had a couple of service appointments- both went off exceptionally well- no unnecessary wait, no obstacles to negotiate!!

GO
George O.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service managers do a great job, I'm not so sure about the mechanics.
Kevin, the service manager on my last visit did a great job of getting my car serviced on time in a very punctual manor. The only problem is when I got home and looked underneath the car the mechanics did not replace one of the covers. Not a serious problem, but you have to wonder what else they didn't do.
So I'm not so sure how effective this rating system is. If I give a low rating the service manager takes the heat but he's not the one who did the work. So I changed my rating from a 1 star to a 4 star be cause I don't want the service manager to get a poor performance mark on his record but the shop should get a 1 star rating.
So consider this a 5-star ( service ) minus 1-star ( Shop ) equals 4-stars

Parts Missing
Did not replace all parts
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star. That is beneath the quality work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact me at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net, so we can further discuss your issue.

SD
Svetlana D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent customer service
I love to service my car there, always above and beyond service

Good morning:)

Thank you very much for excellent score!  We truly love having you as a loyal customer:)  See you on your next visit!

LW
Lee W.
Concord, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Superior service
Excellent customer service with a smile everything explained in detail with upfront pricing
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent score!  Our advisors and technicians work very hard keeping you updated and your vehicle running in great shape.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
My visit
Good visit
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

TT
Terry T.
Rio Vista, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/20/2020 Category: Service
2020 Palisade
I purchased a 2020 Palisade from Platinum Hyundai in Tracy on December 7, 2019. I love my new car but I'm not so thrilled with Platinum Hyundai in Tracy.
This is the 6th Hyundai vehicle we have purchased in the last 15 years. We have been servicing our vehicles at All Star Hyundai for the last couple of years.
I called Platinum Hyundai about an issue I had with my Blind Spot Detection. I had to leave a message on the service department message machine. At the same time I called All Star Hyundai and left a message for the service department. All Star Hyundai call me back with in an hour and I had my appointment set. They took care of my car. It just needed a computer update. They were all very friendly and helpful!
To this day I have never heard back from Platinum Hyundai in Tracy and I will not ever take my car to them!!!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Hello:)

Thank you for the awesome review!!  Our advisors and technicians work incredibly hard to make sure your vehicle and you are happy:)  Thank you for giving us a try and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Welcome to All Star Hyundai in Pittsburg:)

HT
Hollie T.
Discovery Bay, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Timing
Customer service is always good. Time
Takes too long for a scheduled service

Hello:)

Please contact our Customer Relations manager at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

AJ
Arleen J.
Antioch, CA
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Kevin at the service department exceeds his customer service! I came in on Tuesday Morning, 01/14/2020 for a oil change. I made my appointment on line. As I went into the department I was greeted by Kevin by name. He asked what I was in for. I told him for my late oil change. Kevin informed that I didn't have an appointment, but not to worry, he would take care of me and he did!! I've never received the amazing service from anywhere else. Kevin is the BEST employee your company could have.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team!!  He always goes above and beyond for his customers:)

WH
William H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable and great service.

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  Our advisors and technicians work extremely hard keeping your vehicle running in great shape and you happy:)

Dora M.
Oakley, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional. They explain every thing
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.   Our advisors are very knowledgeable, All Star Hyundai is very thankful for everything they brings to our team.

Michele L.
Antioch, CA
01/09/2020 Category: Service
In this day and age it's hard to receive good customer service. At All Star Hyundai that's what you get everytime. I would like to give a shout out to Sara. She always checks in after each appointment to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. The service department has always treated us great.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Good morning!

Your review truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to
exemplify our commitment to providing a truly exceptional experience for our customers.  I am glad our team was able to show you what we strive to deliver.

We look forward to making sure you enjoy your car for many years to come!

Customer service is our #1 goal!!!

Jeff D.
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Jeff D
Service Advisor Kevin Very good to work wiyh
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Good morning:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  See you on your next visit!

FR
Freddy R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I have been bringing my car here for service over the last 2 years. Great service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

Michael M.
Bay Point, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome. Got me in and fixed my car. Kept me up to date on issues.

Good morning!

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  Our technicians and advisors work extremely hard keeping your car running in great shape and you updated on the progress of your car:)  Hope to see you on your next visit!!

Thanks againg!

Concord, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service with Service Advisors
I have been a returning customer since March 2011. I reside in Concord but I choose to have my car serviced at Antioch Hyundai because of the Service Advisors. They're knowledgeable, caring, friendly, and very customer service oriented!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for the awesome review and kind words!!  Kevin and David are amazing and truly an asset to All Star Hyundai:)  We appreciate and value you as one of our loyal customers for returning to us for all your cars needs.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!