Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5Overall Rating 4.7499975/5rating 4.7499975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Mark R.
Walnut Creek, CA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Good job
Service done quickly and efficiently.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

We strive for nothing but the best experiences here at All Star Hyundai and we couldn't be happier than to hear that you received just that! Thank you so much! We look forward to being your preferred dealer for many years to come.

Mark P.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
ALWAYS APPRECIATE THE GOOD SERVICE
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you for your 5-Star review! We strive for nothing but the best customer experiences here at All Star Hyundai and we couldn't be happier than to hear that our team went above and beyond to deliver you only the best service. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Stephanie B.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people in service Department
Great people in the service department
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

Donald M.
Hemet, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil service
Kevin and Michael and service are fantastic
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

What a wonderful review! We couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team went above and beyond to deliver you only a top notch experience! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! See you at your next visit!Sincerely,Tabatha BartonCustomer Relations ManagerAll Star Hyundai

Robert S.
Service dept
Michael is the best. Very accommodating and knowledgeable.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you for your wonderful review of Micheal and our team! We strive to provide our customers with only the best experiences and we are pleased to hear that you were provided just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with only the best services for many years to come! See you at  your next visit!

Concord, CA
Quick Service
The first experience at a maintenance check up was good. All was good except the lounge did not offer complimentary coffee, tea, only soda and cookie/candy vending machines.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you so much for your review! We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as they are the best way to impact our dealership. We wanted to inform you that we do offer complimentary Starbuck's coffee, hot chocolate and muffins for all of our customers. They are located in our Service Department. I would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net.

SE
Shannon E.
Bethel Island, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Always take a man with you!
I think I have said enough on just how I feel about All Star Hyundai.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you for your review! We take both positive and negative reviews seriously as they are the best way to impact our dealership. I would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6787 or customer.reations@allstarhyundai.net.

EW
Emerald W.
Pittsburg, CA
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Wham bam thank you ma'am
Service was quick, guys were helpful... they also went a step further and researched a problem I was having with my cell phone... next service is estimated a little pricey, but I couldn't even frown because of the great customer service I was receiving.... lol...
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with only the best experiences and it is exciting to see that our team went above and beyond to deliver just that! Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come.

KC
Karen C.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2018 Category: Service
We are very happy with the service that Hyundai provided us. From the time we called Hyundai to make an appointment to picking up our car when done the service was fantastic. They were accurate when the work was done in the time frame that we were told. It was such a pleasure to do business with them!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

It was a pleasure to assist you! We try to provide our customers with nothing but a 5-Star experience and it is exciting to see that our team delivered just that! Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to providing you with excellent service for many years to come!

TR
Theresa R.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff is always helpful when I have questions
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We try incredibly hard to provide our customers with nothing but a top notch experience and it is thrilling to see that our team did just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

CT
Claudia T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Work was completed efficiently. Everyone I had contact with was friendly and helpful. A great experience.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We like to provide our customers with nothing but a top notch experience and we are thrilled to hear that our team delivered just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

LW
Lee W.
Concord, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Had my 30k service done on my car the service advisor Michael Mickelson explained everything in detail and kept me informed throughout the entire service. I will continue to bring both of my cars here for service. And when it’s time for a new car it will be from all star Hyundai
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

What a wonderful review! We try incredibly hard to deliver only top notch experiences to our customers through honest and valued visits. We couldn't be more thrilled than to hear Micheal and the rest of our team were able to deliver you just that! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

BR
Bandi Chandra R.
Oakley, CA
04/24/2018 Category: Service
My first oil change at All star Hyundai
This was my first oil change at All star hyundai. I bought the vehicle here.
Service representative was courteous, the service was done in reasonable time.
Along with oil change, car tires were also rotated free of cost. My experience is
good, I'll return to the deealer for my next service.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for trusting All Star Hyundai with all of your car care needs. We enjoyed assisting you and look forward to all of your future visits!

NI
Nicole I.
Pittsburg, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Came in without an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. Found out I had a minor recall and was out in a little over an hour. Rolando was great, friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

We try incredibly hard to exemplify our comittment to our customers and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that Rolando and the rest of our team delivered just that! Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai. We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

Brentwood, CA
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Ultimate
I like to have the front floor of my vehicle vacuumed when I take it in for service, even if it is only an oil change. Most places I've frequented do that, including gas stations. Other than that minor detail, the service received by all employees I encountered was excellent.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

We appreciate your feedback! We take both negative and positive remarks to heart and are thrilled to pass your critique along to our Service Manager for consideration. Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to your next visit.

Rulon S.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Standard Service
All who helped me were very proficient, friendly, and professional. The whole experience was very pleasant.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

We are thrilled to hear that our team treated you with only the best and most memorable experience! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to servicing all of your car care needs for many years to come.

Dee B.
Service Department
The service department is fast friendly and efficient
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We try incredibly hard to show our commitment to our customers through exceptional experiences and we couldn't be more thrilled to hear that our team has provided just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

NB
Norman B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
There are some that are dishonest.
Very bad service department.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

We are terribly sorry to hear about your visit with us! We would like to speak with you more in depth about your service. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at 925-350-6780. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

GC
Gloria C.
Brentwood, CA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Your service department is very helpful
in antioch service department Kevin who i usually deal with was very professional and helpful to look into my extended warranty to see what was covered
I thank him for that
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive hard to provide our guests with nothing but a 5-Star experience and it is thrilling to hear our team achieved just that! We appreciate your business. See you at your next visit!

Discovery Bay, CA
04/16/2018 Category: Service
No question ask, just business, no trouble
SUPREME, low key tech service, humble,
they will not let you down. customer go home
very happy. That's all my experience.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai

What kind and wonderful words! We appreciate you choosing us as your preferred maintenance team! We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come! See you at your next visit!