Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5rating 4.7727245
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

GW
Garland W.
Rio Vista, CA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment

Jessica D.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Assoc
Whoever was the service associate/man that helped me, thank you. I hope they keep you bc they need more associates like you. The associate is the first person when a customer walks in the door so its important to have a kind, hospitable person who is wiling to go above and beyond. I wish I remember his name bc he was very nice and made sure my needs were met but at the same time not pushing things on me. This person makes me want to return to your dealer bc i have not always had the best time and cannot say the same about previous employees.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

We are thrilled to hear that your Service Advisor, Kevin, was able to deliver only the best experience possible! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and it is exciting to see that our team has delivered just that. Thank you so much for your business! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

HH
Henry H.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Appreciate the service rendered to my Sonata!

We appreciate your business! It is our pleasure to make sure your car is in tip top shape with only top notch experiences! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai for all of your car care needs. See you at your next visit!

AP
Adrian P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Personal treatment from day one.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

It is always a pleasure to assist you with your Hyundai! We look forward to each and every visit and are thrilled to be your preferred Service Center. Thank you! We look forwad to your next visit!

KG
Kisha G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenience
I appreciate the Saturday appointments

Thank you for your 5-Star review! Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we are thrilled to hear that our team achieved just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy motoring!

TK
Taneeka K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
The service spectacylar
Kevin and Ronaldo were phenomenal. I went to drop off my car at 6:45am early bird. All my doors locked and would not open. I was there because my driver door was staying locked and would not unlock. Once i got there my purse and keys got stuck in car. Luckily kevin was already there. Then Ronaldo rolled up and they spent time trying to get my door open as I was in tears and 9 months pregnant I might add. They jimmied the door open. Ordered the parts and got my car fixed. These guys are great!!

What a wonderful review and congrats on your new bundle of joy! We couldn't be happier to hear that Rolando and Kevin went above and beyond to assist in such a stressful situation. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and it is thrilling to hear that we have a team that is committed to our guests. We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come. See you at your next visit!

MO
Mario O.
Oakley, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
convenient
Kevin the Service Manager was great, car was ready on time. Shutter to grab something to eat was also convenient. thank you

Thank you so much for your review! We strive incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with the best experiences possible and it is thrilling to hear that our team achieved just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

James M.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
First Visit
First visit for service. Everyone was courteous and friendly and explained everything clearly.

We are thrilled to hear that you took a chance on us and that you were able to leave with the best experience possible. Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

Pittsburg, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Everyone here is great! They have delt with a very uncommon issue with my car and worked hard to have it resolved!

It is thrilling to hear that our team was able to get down to the issue and resolve it in a timely and friendly manner! We appreciate your business and look forward to being your preferred Service Center for many years to come! Happy motoring!

Jason H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Michael In services was a huge help!

What a wonderful review of Micheal and our team! We are thrilled to hear that they were able to go above and beyond to deliver you only the best experience possible! We appreciate your business and look forward to being your preferred dealer for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick friendly service

Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai for all of your car care needs! We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with only the best experience possible! We appreciate you and look forward to being your preferred Service Center for many years to come! Happy motoring!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
No Car Wash Service in Years
At the old location the reason given was the drought. The drought has been declared over by the governor yet this industry standard was not resurrected. Then the new location was opened without a car wash? Your competitors offer this service so I suggest that you do the same.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your suggestions and look forward to bringing that service back for our customers as well. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your experience. Please contact her at 925-350-6787 or via email at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Christina S.
Pittsburg, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
All Star does it again...
You guys ROCK! I'd really like to take this moment and sincerely thank the Service Team for their exceptional customer service! They often go above and beyond, way past the extra mile to ensure quality of service to their customers. It's nice to see such a company taking customer service seriously and delivering their best on a constant basis. I can't say thank you enough!! A huge shout out goes specifically to ROLANDO and Kevin :) thank you for always making me a priority customer there and keeping me safe on the road. I appreciate all you've done for me and my new Sonata and I know my daughter appreciates it too! Much love team!!

A big thank you to you as well! We couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team goes above and beyond each visit to deliver you only the most comfortable and best experience possible! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to being your preferred Service Center for many years to come!

Alyssa M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Awesome customer service

Thank you for your business! We are thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with a top notch experience! It is our pleasure to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center. Thank you for your business! See you at your next visit!

Attention to you
They strive to make sure you feel great about the service and that they will do all that is said.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Excellent customer satisfaction is our top priority and we couldn't be happier than to see that our team provided just that! Thank you so much for trusting All Star Hyundai with all of your car care needs. We look forward to being your preferred Service Center for many years to come. Thank you!

AP
Alonso P.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Great
polite customer service ,confortable waiting area, decent waiting time.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

It is our pleasure to provide you with nothing but a top notch visit! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We are thrilled to be your preferred Service Center. See you at your next visit!

John G.
Oakley, CA
oil chg
rolando

Thank you for your 5-Star review! It is always a pleasure to assist you and we are thrilled to see that this visit was nothing but the best! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

LA
Leilani A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Poor Scheduling System
Service Department did not follow the online schedule. I had a 7:30 am oil change, but they told me that they will "squeeze me in" to their schedule.

Thank you for reaching out. We take both positive and negative reviews alike as it is the best way to improve our practices. Our Customer Relations Manager would like to speak with you more personally about your visit. Please contact her at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net or 925-350-6787. We look forward to speaking with you!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
If you want a nice experience service your car at All Star Hyundai
With this current administration in Washington dividing our country, having my car serviced at All Star Hyundai makes me feel better, puts me in a good mood every visit.

We are thrilled to hear that our team provides you with exceptional service during your visits! With customer satisfaction as our top priority it is our honor to provide you with nothing but the best and most memorable visits. Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

Digran D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for your wonderful review! We try incredibly hard to provide all of our guests with nothing but the best experiences. It is wonderful to see that our team provided you with just that! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!