Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5Overall Rating 4.7727245/5rating 4.7727245
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

2002 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2018 Category: Service
When I go in to the service department I am always greeted with a smile. I am always treated like a friend returning for a visit. They are not only friendly but willing to take the time to explain what they are going to do and what they think is wrong and what my options are. I would not trust my cars with anyone else. I always feel like I am given the opportunity to make an informed decision and that I was not pressured into making a decision without all the facts on the spot.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and it is thrilling to hear that our team delivers that each and every visit! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to your next visit!

Kari S.
Bay Point, CA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Caring professionals
The gentleman that took care of checking me in for service was awesome. He even provided with some information about my Tucson that eased my mind. I had a recall I wasn't aware of and it was done quickly too. Love every moment, quick, painless, and with care. Thank you!

We strive for nothing less than top notch experiences for all of our customers and it is thrilling to hear that our team went above and beyond to guarantee just that! Thank you so much for your reviews and business! We look forward to being your preferred Hyundai Service Center for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

Tammy M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Mrs.
Convenience drive to instead Hayward! From Original Dealer where we bright the Car from.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Excellent customer experiences are our number one priority here at All Star Hyundai and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team delivered just that! Thank you for your business! We look forward to being your preferred dealer for many years to come!

Taylor S.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, no tricks
Made an appointment for warranty issues and an oil change. They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need (which as a young woman, I am normally an easy target) and they even threw in a complimentary wash when I came to pick up my car. Definitely was satisfied with their service and time. Would recommend this Hyundai location.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and referrals! We coulnd't be more thrilled than to hear that our team went above and beyond to deliver you nothing less than a 5-Star experience. It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

David D.
Oakley, CA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great experience.
Purchased a 2018 Elantra. Love this car and sales experience. Free first 7,500 mile service took 90 minutes, but was thorough including tire rotation at my request. Thank you All Star Hyundai.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We are thrilled to har that our team was able to provide you with nothing less than an exceptional experience! Thank you so much for your business and reviews! We look forward to your next visit.

Christina S.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Accommodation at its best
Last min much needed oil change and the crew makes it work to get me in and out in 45 min or less! Thank you team for always making this place home. I don’t trust my car to anyone else...

It is such an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! We are thrilled to assist you with all of your car care needs with nothing less than 5-Star experiences. Thank you so much! See you at your next visit!

Dixie M.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service people
Michael Mickelson, is such a great young man and remembered me from the last service and also a problem that we were having with a noise in the air conditioner fan. He greeted me and asked if there was anything special that needed attention. He told me they would check for the noise again with a new type of tool they had. The service with done and Michael called and said they recommended a filter for the air conditioner and I told him to put it in and he took care of that for us. The cashier that checked me out was very friendly and took the time to chat with me.
We are very happy with the service at All Star Hyundai.

What kind and wonderful words! We are thrilled to hear that Michael took his commitment to his customers above and beyond to deliver you nothing less than a 5-Star experience! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai's Service Center! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you for many years to come!

Mohammed Taher M S.
Pleasanton, CA
!st Service
Couple of things I did not like.

- The Car was not washed which I expected will be done.

I bought my car to service from Pleasanton almost 40 miles one way for servicing and was surprised No car wash.

On Saturday there was No Shuttle service to drop to nearby location.

Your dealership is located way in remote area. There should be shuttle service.

Other dealerships in Pleasanton/Fremont all have Car Wash and Shuttle service.

Hope you will take this feed back and improve

Thanks

Taher
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your suggestions! We look forward to providing washes to all of our customers in the near future as well as complimentary shuttle services for Saturdays. If you would like, we invite you to contact our Service Manager, Rolando, to speak more personally about services we can offer our guests for 5/5 star experiences. He can be reached at 925-778-7878. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you at your next visit. Have a wonderful day!

Jason B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great service team
Mike & Kevin are very good at what they do. They remember who you and very informative. They are both service center manager material working the front. I highly recommend the antioch hyundai service team here.

Thank you for your wonderful words! Our team strives for nothing less than 5-Star experiences and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that we provided just that! We appreciate your business and reviews and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

LW
Lawrence W.
San Ramon, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/14/2018 Category: Service
All Star Hyundai. Smooth as silk.
Great service, great people, great results. See Mike in the service department for great results.

What kind and wonderful words! It is thrilling to see that our team provided  you with nothing less than a top notch experience! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center. We look forward to your next visit! Happy Motoring!

JJ
James J.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, nice waiting area.

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-Star review! Excellent customer experiences are our top priority and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team delivered just that! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

Stephanie H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly clean place
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! 5-Star guest experiences are our top priority and we are thrilled to hear that our team delivered just that! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

Kathi S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
I love the new facility. Very clean and well managed. Staff are friendly and attentive.

Excellent customer experiences are our top priority and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear that our team has delivered just that! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs. Thank you for your business and reviews! See you at your next visit!

Carol S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/09/2018 Category: Service
We Love Hyundai
Have been happy with our Hyundai Santa Fe and always get good service.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

We strive for nothing less than exceptional customer experiences and it is thrilling to see that our team went above and beyond to deliver just that! We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Thank you!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional staff and service
I will continue to service at All Star Hyundai because the staff provides exceptional customer service every time.
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We try incredibly hard to provide all of our guests with nothing less than an exceptional experience. We couldn't be more thrilled than to hear our team delivers that level of satisfaction every single time. It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

TR
Theresa R.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
I always get good service

We strive for nothing less than 5-Star experiences for all of our guests and we are thrilled to hear that our team delivers just that for every visit! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and we look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy motoring!

EM
Elaine M.
San Francisco, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Michael was the greatest!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you so much for your 5-Star review! Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and we couldn't be more thrilled than to hear our team delivered just that! We appreciate your business and look forward to assistin gyou with all of your car care needs for many years to come. See you at your next visit!

Christina S.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service at its best!
I love the team @ All Star Hyundai. It doesn’t matter what I need or what my concern is, if it’s important to me it’s important to the service crew at Hyundai. Thank you Rolando and Kevin for always taking such good care of me!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so much for your 5-Star review! Your kind words are inspiring to our entire team as we strive for nothing less than excellent guest experiences! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come!

KK
Kevin K.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
great dealership
I am very impressed with All Star Hyundai! Kevin has been amazing with my Tucson and all of my concerns. Thank you!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

It is always an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs! Thank you so much for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to being your preferred Service Center for many years to come!

EE
Enrique E.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service was great!
Kevin was a very profesional help, keep it up guys!
Tabatha B., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

What a wonderful review! We strive exceptionally hard to provide all of our guests with nothing less than a 5-Star experience. It is thrilling to see that Kevin went above and beyond to provide just that! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and business. We look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come. See you at your next visit!