Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

RK
Robert K.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed when it came to checking out.
Waiting in the lobby, I had noticed a car almost like Mine that had been serviced. After 25 min. I went for a closer inspection and it was Mine. I went in to see about checking out and no one was there, when I ask about being checked out to the 2 women, I was told that no one could do it except the person that checks You in. After 30 min. I was able to get checked out. If the person that does that has something else to do maybe it would be a good idea to have someone else to take care of it. Having to wait 30 min. is NOT A VERY GOOD PRACTICE.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue.
Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reach at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Michael A.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Costumer service
The man at the desk is great! I cannot remember his name. I think he is the service manager.

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback. David is an awesome employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team!!  We will see you on your next visit, thanks again!

Mr
Clean and comfortable.

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

FK
Feroz K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out in 30 minutes. The best service experience I have ever had!!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

John G.
Oakley, CA
100000 service
Got me in quick and out quick
Thanks Kevin, David and Team

Hello there:)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority. It sounds like Kevin and David were able to surpass your expectations and much more!

Jared C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Kevin V
I like his customer service hes doing a good job at what he does

Good morning:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is an awesome employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  See you on your next visit!!

JJ
James J.
Service department
The service people are always friendly, the facility is spotless and well maintained. The waiting area is comfortable and clean. They say it we’ve done in one hour and it is. Good job.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hello there:)

DA
Daniel A.
Helpful,friendly

Good morning!

We truly appreciate your excellent score, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit thank you!!

WP
William P.
In and out fast. Simles

Good morning;)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority.  See you soon!

Christina S.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
All-Star Service...AGAIN
Kevin has com through once again! I love that I can call this dealership, tell them my concerns, get an appointment within the same week and be in and out so that I can continue to take care of my other important responsibilities. I love this dealership, their employees and most of all their customer service! Way to go guys....
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for sending such kind, enthusiastic complements about Kevin, we appreciate his hard work and dedication to all his cusomters!

We certainly appreciate your review:) Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are much appreciated. Making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a priority at All Star Hyundai.

Michael A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/11/2019 Category: Service
the people were kind and knowledgeable
they were quick, kind and knowledgeable
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Hi there!

Mohammed A.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
No comment
No comment

John R.
Excellent service dept.
Went above and beyond to make sure problem was resolved
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

SF
Sandra F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Maintenance
I'm new to Hyundai, but my first appointment went very well. I didn't need much done (routine maintenance) and he said that it would take about an hour and he was right. I wasn't expecting that for a Saturday service so this made my day!

thanks Sandra

Hello:)

Welcome to the All Star Family! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority.

It sounds like Kevin was able to surpass your expectations and much more!  Thank you and  we look forward to seeing on your next visit:)

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
The only place I take my car. Service is great .

Good morning:)

We truly appreciate your feedback! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!  Thank you!!

AT
Armando T.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I have used this service since purchasing car 2 years ago. This was my 15 K maintenance service and was very happy with the service. They were quick, attentive and checked their schedule so that they would greet me by name and that was pretty nice. Will continue servicing with Hyundai to maintain warranty but happy with the service as well so it is a plus plus for me and my vehicle.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hi:)

Thank you for the excellent review!! Our customers complete satisfaction is always our priority.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

FS
Frank S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/06/2019 Category: Service
75,000 mile
They gave me car wash and vacuum without me asking ! Always super nice when I go in there !

Hi there!

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

TA
Theresa A.
Oakley, CA
Satisfied customer
Caring staff.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Hi there:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  We truly appreciate and value you!!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

HH
Henry H.
Appreciate the great service
Service is great and timely. Will keep coming off.

Hello,

Joaquin B.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I was treated with kindness and respect from the moment I took in my car for service until I picked it up. God bless the service manager and staff.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you so much!!  We appreciate and value all our customers!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, thanks again!!