4.6

Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5rating 4.7878785
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Samuel S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Friendly, quick, professional
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Hello:)

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

MV
Michael V.
Pittsburg, CA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The customer service in the service department always treated me well. I believe I'm always referring the truth in regards to my car and it's needs. They are never pushy in regards to things I cannot afford but very informative in what needs to be done for my vehicle.

Thank you. You are much APPRECIATED!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hello!

Thank very much!! Our advisors do their very best providing what is most needed for your vehicle.  Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Debbie
Friendly , great customer service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time:)

KL
Karl L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
My 1st service at all star
Nice good, done quickly
Service writer was the best

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
I was there almost in and out. Faster that they mention
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Hello)

Thank you for the 5 star review!!  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

EP
Ed P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service!
The customer service for the check in and out was excellent! The employees go over the most important services necessary to take care of your vehicle.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the 5-star review!  We truly appreciate your feed back, our advisors and technicians work extremely hard keeping our customers happy and their vehicles running in great shape!!  Thank you again!

Robert S.
Great place
We have a great experience every single time I bring my car in. They work very hard to find out what the issue is and call you with the details. I am a very happy customer.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Hello there:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  The service advisors and technicians work incredibly hard keeping your vehicle running in great shape and our customers happy.  Thank you again for the rating!!!!

AR
Angelo R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai service
The service advisors are both polite and know their stuff. Clean and friendly environment.

Hello:)

Thank you!!  We truly appreciate the excellent score!! Our advisors really do know a lot and care very much about all our customers:)  See you on your next visit!!

GC
Gloria C.
Very welcoming

Good morning!

Thank you for the 5-star review!!  Our advisors and technicians work extremely hard to keep your vehicle running in great shape and keep you updated.  Thanks again!!

KD
Kathie D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and clean
Check In was fast, work done timely, options and results explained.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Hi there!

Thank you for the perfect score!! We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit!!

JV
Jaqueline V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly service
I like the place and service, one thing that I will like to see is in others dealers when is available they provide a quick car wash nothing fancy but it makes me feel special

Good morning!

Thank you for taking the time to give us an excellent review!! We truly appreciate and value you as one of our loyal customers and look forward to having you return.

We too hope the car wash will come back to us soon!

LJ
Lezina J.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Kevin was very kind and attentive. He identified the source of the problem, got me in for an appointment and got my issue taken care of in a reasonable amount of time.
I didn't have an appointment when I first stopped in but he did not make me feel like I was inconveniencing him.
I can see that he takes pride in his work and it was a pleasure doing business with him.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  Thank you again for the excellent review, see you soon!!

AK
Asmita K.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
The staff is professional and polite. They were knowledgeable and had great advice, I liked that the staff didn't seem like sales people but actual service advisors. Will be back again.

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  We truly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

TT
Teri T.
Rio Vista, CA
Happy but concerns
I made my appointment online but service department didn’t have my appointment. They went above and beyond and got my car in for repairs! I was very happy!
I was disappointed when I got in my car to leave and my seat was moved all the way forward. I’m 6’ tall! Why didn’t they move it back where they found it and they didn’t remove the paper floor mat!!
Now I know it’s only a $5 coupon but I had it and they didn’t use it. I’ll be checking that before I leave the dealership next time.

Hello:)

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate and value you as our customer.  I will be calling you to follow up on the two issues you mentioned:)  Thank you again see you soon!

FR
Felicia R.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
100% good service and customer service! Definitely will return.

Good morning!

Thank you very much for the excellent review!!

Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are truly appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai. Thanks again!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Saturday Service
My Saturday appointment was quick and painless. The service manager and cashier were both chill and good dealing with the public. The service itself was really quick. It was unexpectedly excellent experience.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Hi there:)

Thank you so very much for the excellen review!  We appreciate our customers and your time:)  Our advisor and technicians work extremely hard and fast to get you back on the road!

See you on your next visit!

RL
Rick L.
Service at Pittsburgh hyundai
Service is good
People r friendly
But no car wash and EXTREMELY high service prices
Sorry but I'll take my car to Big O

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your experience at our service department was a problem for you. I would like to speak with you regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach out to me so we can discuss this in further detail I can be reach at 925-350-6787 or email me at customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

CO
Clint O.
5 stars
Awesome job

Hi there!

Thank you  for the excellent review! Our service advisors and technicians do their absolute best to assisting you and your vehicles needs.

We look forward to seeing you again:)

PG
Philip G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/20/2019 Category: Service
great service dept.
kevin velazquez is one of the reasons i come back for my service. he listens and always fixes my problems. thanks kev.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic complement about (technician’s name), we appreciate his hard work.  Kevin always goes above and beyond for all his customers. He is an awesome employee and we appreciate all his hard work!!  Thanks again!

Rabindra R.
Pittsburg, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great services
Very great service and awesome service advisor

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Kevin is a fantastic advisor we're thankful for everything he brings to our team!! See you on your next visit!