Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Deborah D.
Clayton, CA
30,000 mi service
The price was high at 1034.97 I spoke with the service rep David, he lowered it for me to $780.00 I was pleased but I wish it coul have still been not as expensive for a 30,000 mi service. Anyhow car is running good, I’m happy. Thank you Hyundai!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

CJ
Cindy J.
Excellent Service!
Fantastic service once again!

Hi thered:)

KL
Kin L.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Customer service David and Kevin are images and new repair front cv axle are excellent and i would like to highly recommend ..

Hello:)

Thank you for sending us such kind and enthusiastic complements about David and Kevin, we appreciate their hard work and dedication to our customers.  We certainly appreciate your review, your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and that you are satisfied with the service you received from us, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is a huge priority at All Star Hyundai.

Robert S.
Great place
Very friendly workers and they do a great job

Hello there:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows us to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.  Have a great day see you on your next visit!

CR
Cary R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service, great people
With online scheduling, it’s easy to set up your own appointment whenever it’s convenient for you to log on. When I arrived they already had my service plan set up for me and a ride home. Couldn’t be much easier!

Good morning!

Thank you so much for leaving us an excellent review regarding your visit!  We always want to go above and beyond for our customers, and we couldn't be more pleased to know that our advisors and technicians made sure that you had an absolutely fantastic customer service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!1

JV
Jesus V.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
David and team makes the place great
Davids customer service and patience is an asset to your company. His counterparts were helpfull and friendly as well. Great team effort.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  David is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

CG
Chris G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Professional staff.
Great service. Professional staff.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Hi there!

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Dropped car off for its 5,000 mile service - check in was quick, gave me a Lyft, threw in a car wash and got it all done ahead of schedule. Couldn’t ask for anything more!

Hello:)

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We appreciate all our customers and do our very best to keep your vehicle running and looking great!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Michele L.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
I dropped my car off with no appointment and it was done within two hours.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our service advisors and technicians do their best trying to fit our customers into our schedule when we can.  I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle serviced for you, we look forward to seeing you again!

CF
Christy F.
Oakley, CA
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience
There always on time
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Courteousness and skilled technician service.
Kevin is great!

Hi:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.   We look forward to seeing you on your next service.

CN
Cary N.
Pittsburg, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Top notch service and even washed my car and cleaned the interior!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!  We value all our customers, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

LV
Luis V.
San Pablo, CA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and profesional services
I,m very happy to the service MR.David Corona did for me.

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  David is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Pittsburg, CA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
You guys always take care of my car!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hi there:)

Hi!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Good customer service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Hello there!
Thank you for th excellent review!! Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping our customers and their vehicles happy:)  thanks again for the rating we look forward to seeing you again!

TR
Theresa R.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
Everyone is so friendly, The service is excellent

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.  Have an awesome day!

TL
Todd L.
Vacaville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Job, Kevin.
Arrived early because of plan changes at work. Kevin hopped in took my keys and had me headed back to work before the shop was really fully open.

Thanks kevin,

Todd
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic complement about Kevin , we appreciate his hard work. Kevin always goes an extra mile for all our customers. Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is our priority here at All Star Hyundai.

RJ
Romena J.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hello!
Thank you for the excellent review:)  We appreciate and value you as our customer!!  We here at All Star Hyundai do our very best keeping our customers and their vehicles happhy:)  We look forward to seeing you soon!!

Donaciano L.
Bay Point, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great, very friendly and respectful

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Interior
I asked him not to hit my interior inside like my car door but when I got it back there was a lot of footprints on my car door
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star.  That is beneath the quality
work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact me at you earliest convenience to further discuss the issue.  925-350-6787  customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net