Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

CATHERINE C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Quality Service
I have been using Antioch Hyundai for all my service needs and have never been disappointed. Friendly, fast and not overpriced.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/18/2014

Thank you Catherine. We appreciate your business!

AG
AMBER G.
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
Always a friendly service staff at antioch hyundai!
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/07/2014

Thank you Amber! We appreciate your comments!

11/07/2014 Category: Service
I was in and out no problem great staff
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 11/07/2014

Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate your business!

10/24/2014 Category: Service
excellent service
These guys are great.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you! We appreciate your comments!

TD

Thank you for comments!

SP
STACEY P.
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Update
So I get an email telling me that my concerns have been discussed and/or they took action. Well, my issue was the fact I waited 7 weeks for my appointment, that I had to make arrangements to get it taken there by a third party because of my household working. I SPECIFICALLY requested, in writing I be notified via telephone of any issues. Was I notified of anything? Nope. The third party was sent home with the message that the job couldn't be done because the dealership couldn't get it together to have the parts on time for their recall. Then, they schedule a new appointment for my car...without consulting me or my schedule via the Third party, and I'm left scrambling on transportation issues with no contact from the dealership. Ok...car taken care of, 4 days later.....but again...I waited 7 weeks. I requested a call if there were any issues....and NONE of it happened. So no, sending me an email ASKING me to update my review wasn't the wisest move. If I could attach a picture of my request I would, because it clearly is there. In writing. You wasted my time and cost me money that I don't have. Period. You didn't do the job you were to do at the time scheduled nor did you bother to even speak to me regarding any issues. Your customer service sucks. Same as at your Dodge dealership. Period.

10/21/2014 Category: Service
They NEVER finish the job
Made my appointment for a Saturday 7 weeks in advance for the 2 recalls on my car. They couldn't be bothered to call me and let me know the part wasn't in stock. Had to RESCHEDULE and inconvenience 3 people to rotate cars and works schedules because if their incompetence in running a business. Just had the SAME problem at their DODGE dealership in August...taking my car back in AGAIN for something they didn't do right the first time....better yet, they didn't actually even start the car 4 hours after I brought it in and was given the assurance it would be completed. These people are jokes and run a scam. The products themselves are fine, this dealership is just lousy and has CRAPPY people working for them.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/22/2014

Stacey, I'm very sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience. I've asked the store manager and customer relations manager to look into this and take action as quickly as possible. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Pittsburg, CA
2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Sergio was great!
The whole experience was great. Sergio was awesome to work with. Definitely will return.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 10/17/2014

Thank you for letting us know!

PP
PATRICIA P.
09/24/2014 Category: Service
washed a very dirty car and brought it out clean.
This was a very good experience. Car was done in a timely manner and service was
quick. I recommend Hyandai Sonata's to everyone I talk with. Love my Hyandai
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/24/2014

Thank you for your recommendation Patricia. We appreciate your business!

Bethel Island, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Service advisor Brian identified issues and got them fixed on time.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

LJ
LISA J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2014 Category: Service
The Staff at Antioch Hyundai really know how to treat their customers! I am completely satisfied with the great service that I received!
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/16/2014

Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate your business!

KW
Kenneth W.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Said it would take 1 hr. it took 1 hr.
Getting an oil change and service cost a little more but having the peace of mind of all the service records at the place we bought the car is the reward.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Thank you Kenneth. We appreciate you taking a moment to share your comments!

Barbara B.
Clayton, CA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
09/11/2014 Category: Service
The best service I have ever received when I take my car (or past cars) to be fixed, oiled, whatever, has been with Antioch Hyundai. The reason is simple, Brian Schneider. He is supportive, understanding, answers my questions, and if he hasn't the immed
Ooops, I put my review above...sorry no title. But, please read the above review.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent service experience with Brian at Antioch Hyundai. We appreciate your comments and your business!

SL
Salvador L.
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
09/09/2014 Category: Service
customer service
Antioch Hyundai has great customer service, but the showroom gets a 2 from me. Dust, full garbage cans and dirty bathroom makes not want to bring my car here. I would recommend with a warning.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 09/10/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our regular janitor is on vacation and we have addressed your concerns with the  temporary janitor that is filling in. We apologize for your inconvenience and assure you that everything will be in good order on your next visit.

WS
William S.
Cowell, CA
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Sloppy Work & Poor Excuses
I had my Santa Fe in for a recall and had an oil change and tire rotation. The tire pressure was suppose to be 33, I checked it the next morning (when cold) and it was 43 on all tires. When I called the Service Manager to complain he tried a line of BS that "well they have some leeway in the pressure". Not 10 pounds they don't. Very sloppy and not even an acknowledgement of an error. Could have been a major problem in handling if I didn't check the next morning
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/28/2014

William,
We're very sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience at your recent visit to our dealership. The Service Manager has been apprised of the situation and will be calling you if he hasn't done so already. Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

AG
AMBER G.
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Recent service visit
Brian and Sergio were great! Car was clean and work is always perfect!!
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

Thank you Amber! I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our service team.

LYNDA S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/01/2014 Category: Service
service
service
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/07/2014

Thank you for recommending our services. We appreciate your business!

WB
WARREN B.
Discovery Bay, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Great sales and service
Great sales and service, they don't forget about you after the sale.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Warren,

That's great to hear! We appreciate your business and your comments.

CJ
Carol J.
2006 HYUNDAI AZERA
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
The only reason I serviced my vehicle is because of Brian Schneider works for Antioch
Hyundai. Mr. Schneider takes the best care of his customers to the point you really do not want to deal with anyone else. You know have a woman in service ans she is just as good as Brian. Both an asset to your business.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

Carol,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience with Brian and our service department team. We appreciate your business!

RONALD G.
07/14/2014 Category: Service
It takes a while, but they did a great job telling me the price, and telling me what they were going to do.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/15/2014

Ronald,

Thank you for your business and for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We appreciate it!

Jacque S.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/14/2014 Category: Service
service dept
sergio is a pleasent addition to the service dept, finally somebody immediately answers the phones with great attitude to help the customers instead of messages left unanswered in the past.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

Jacque,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with our service department.