Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

WS
William S.
Cowell, CA
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Sloppy Work & Poor Excuses
I had my Santa Fe in for a recall and had an oil change and tire rotation. The tire pressure was suppose to be 33, I checked it the next morning (when cold) and it was 43 on all tires. When I called the Service Manager to complain he tried a line of BS that "well they have some leeway in the pressure". Not 10 pounds they don't. Very sloppy and not even an acknowledgement of an error. Could have been a major problem in handling if I didn't check the next morning
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/28/2014

William,
We're very sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience at your recent visit to our dealership. The Service Manager has been apprised of the situation and will be calling you if he hasn't done so already. Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

AG
AMBER G.
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Recent service visit
Brian and Sergio were great! Car was clean and work is always perfect!!
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

Thank you Amber! I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our service team.

LYNDA S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/01/2014 Category: Service
service
service
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 08/07/2014

Thank you for recommending our services. We appreciate your business!

WB
WARREN B.
Discovery Bay, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Great sales and service
Great sales and service, they don't forget about you after the sale.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Warren,

That's great to hear! We appreciate your business and your comments.

CJ
Carol J.
2006 HYUNDAI AZERA
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
The only reason I serviced my vehicle is because of Brian Schneider works for Antioch
Hyundai. Mr. Schneider takes the best care of his customers to the point you really do not want to deal with anyone else. You know have a woman in service ans she is just as good as Brian. Both an asset to your business.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

Carol,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience with Brian and our service department team. We appreciate your business!

RONALD G.
07/14/2014 Category: Service
It takes a while, but they did a great job telling me the price, and telling me what they were going to do.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/15/2014

Ronald,

Thank you for your business and for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We appreciate it!

Jacque S.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
service dept
sergio is a pleasent addition to the service dept, finally somebody immediately answers the phones with great attitude to help the customers instead of messages left unanswered in the past.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

Jacque,

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with our service department.

Richard R.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
The Best
From the date of purchase to each of the regular auto maintenance visits they are the BEST in customer service, timeliness of the appointments and getting the job done!
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Hi Richard!

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business!

CHARLES W.
06/20/2014 Category: Service
car service
Brian and his team did an excellent job checking and servicing my 2011 sonata. The were fast , efficient and professional.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/23/2014

Charles,

Thank you for your comments regarding the recent service on your 2011 Sonata. We appreciate your business!

KW
KENNETH W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2014 Category: Service
A little costly but good service.
Love the Accent. Nice service mgr. but a little costly. $61.00 for an oil change/service.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/18/2014

Kenneth,

Glad to hear that you love your Accent and we appreciate your comments. Thank you for your business!

SJ
STEVEN J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2014 Category: Service
When parts had to be ordered a retail car was offered right away. I didn't have to debate the issue. Brain helped us out.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/16/2014

Steven,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Antioch Hyundai. We appreciate your business!

LW
LARRY W.
Concord, CA
06/04/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service people and efficient.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thanks Larry! We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience.

AV
ANTON V.
Alamo, CA
05/31/2014 Category: Service
Smooth
It was easy to make an appointment that suited my limited schedule. I was met immediately and the work was performed within a very short period while I waited.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/02/2014

Thank you Anton for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business!

SD
Steve D.
2004 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/27/2014 Category: Service
Great service, polite and courteous employees. Very easy to deal with
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/27/2014

Thank you Steve for the great review. We appreciate it!

JJ
JUSTIN J.
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Service and Parts
Antioch Hyundai service department Manager Brian - is very courteous and a true professional - but my only issue is that every time I visit service department I end up driving a new vehicle home.

Thanks Brian and his staff for all their help
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you Justin for the great Service Department review. I'll be sure to share your comments with Brian and his staff. We appreciate your business!

SP
STACEY P.
Concord, CA
05/15/2014 Category: Service
First service FREE
I recently took my 2014 Sonata in for its first service and was completely surprised when I was told the service was "on the house" !! What an awesome thing for them to do to show appreciation for my business!!
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/15/2014

Thank you for the great review Stacey. We appreciate it!

Antioch Hyundai

LP
LEO P.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/13/2014 Category: Service
The service advisor is knowlegeable
This service person is excellent on his dealings.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/14/2014

Thank you Leo! We appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us.

GF
GLENN F.
Walnut Creek, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/09/2014 Category: Service
30,000 service
Took good care of my Genesis.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/12/2014

Thank you Glenn, we appreciate your business!

Donald B.
2013 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Fast friendly quality
Fast friendly quality
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/09/2014

Thank you for taking a moment to rate your recent service experience at Antioch Hyundai. We appreciate your business!

TK
TIMOTHY K.
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Service was excellent.
Mike B., Digital Media Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/06/2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We appreciate your business!