Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5Overall Rating 4.800003/5rating 4.800003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Stanley S.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service. All items done with precision and care.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Excellent customer service is one of our top priorities and we couldn't be happier than to see that our team delivered just that! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer. See you at your next visit!

Quick and painless

We try incredibly hard to provide the most convenient services possible to all of our guests and we couldn't be more pleased than to see that our team has achieved just that! Thank you for your wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center. See you at your next visit!

MA
Michael A.
👍🏻 customer service
Dave was excellent!

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer! See you at your next visit!

CN
Christine N.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I thought my appointment was at 10. I arrived only to find out it wasn't until 1. Instead of having me come back, they let me leave it. They had my car complete and ready for pick up by 2:30. My time is very important to me, therefore I appreciated the service I received. All I encountered were very friendly. Could not have had a better experience!

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and we couldn't be happier than to hear that our team went above and beyond to display their dedication to customer service! Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

Great
Always quick service

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with nothing less than the top notch experience we strive to deliver. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you for many years to come! Happy motoring!

SG
Socrates G.
Discovery Bay, CA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Very polite interaction and clean
I made an appointment, the service and communications were great and I was out in no-time

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our guests with a service that is as convenient as possible and we are excited to hear that our team has done just that! Thank you for your wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Dealer and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

Jose D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Sr
Really good service, definitely I recommend this Hyundai location.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai Service Center! See you at your next visit!

BT
Brenda T.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent knowledgeable staff
Through knowledge of brand & good communication to customers

Excellent customer service is one of our top priorities and we are thrilled to see that our team has provided just that! We appreciate your business and reviews! Thank you for choosing All Star Hyundai! We look forward to assisting you for many years to come! Happy motoring!

Marilyn M.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Felt valued
Great service. I felt valued.

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a 5-Star experience and it is thrilling to see that our team has delivered just that! Thank you so much for your business and reviews! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! See you at your next visit!

Lisa B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service

Good job
They finally figured out the blower was faulty

CR
Cary R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I never hesitate to take my car to Allstar Hyundai. The service people there are honest and explain everything well. Many times when I’ve had a concern and was convinced it would be a repair, it was only a simple adjustment.

GC
Gloria C.
Always willing to help

CJ
Cindy J.
03/13/2019
Excellent Service!
Mark and the Hyundai service team did a fantastic job of taking care of my car again. They were all very pleasant to deal with and Mark did a great job explaining any recommendations and including details on my invoice. I felt like they cared about my car and making sure I had a positive experience. Great job! I'll definitely be back!

Susana S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I brought in my wife's Elantra and got the 30,000 mile service done and had the front brakes changed out. It took a little over 4 hours for everything to be completed.

KT
Kenneth T.
Stockton, CA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The agent remember me and my car and I only been there once before
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

We try incredibly hard to provide all of our customers with nothing less than a top notch service and we are thrilled to see that our team went above and beyond to deliver just that! We are honored to be your preferred Hyundai dealer and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy motoring!

AJ
Arleen J.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I LOVE the service department at All Star Hyundai!! Everyone there are awesome, but Kevin and Rolando...they're the BEST!!!
My most recent visit was due to my tire blowing out. I could have gone anywhere to get another tire, but my first reaction was to call All Star Hyundai. I called and spoke to Kevin. I told him what had happened with my tire. Unfortunately, my tire had to be ordered, but was assured that I would have my car back to me by the next day. When I finally got to the service department I was greeted by Rolando who is ALWAYS pleasant, friendly and helpful. I told him what had happened. Kevin was out to lunch so Rolando stepped in and completed my service request. We were pleased to find out that Kevin had got the ball rolling by placing the order for my tires. As promised, I got my car back in the early afternoon!
I've NEVER taking my previous cars to the dealership service departments for anything. All Star Hyundai is my go to place because of Kevin and Rolando.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

What wonderful and kind words! Thank you! Excellent customer visits are one of our top priorities and it is exciting to see that our team goes out of their way to achieve that each and every time with seamless teamwork! We appreciate your review and business. It is an honor to be your preferred Hyundai service center! See you at your next visit!

Judy H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
owner
great service

Thank you for your wonderful 5-Star review! Your feedback is important to us and we are thrilled to see that our team delivered nothing less than the best! See you at your next visit!

Michael G.
The Way Service Appointments Should Be
The person who checked me in and handled my appointment was excellent. Was very professional in tone, provided all of the detailed information I needed, did not try to hard sell me on things I did not need, and the time estimate was very accurate. What more could you ask for?

What wonderful and kind words! It is an honor to assist you with all of your car care needs with nothing less than an exceptional service. :) Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit!

John G.
Oakley, CA
oil chg
I have all the records since my car has been serviced thus far. A discrepancy exists, in that the Tire treads and Brake Lining amounts steadily go downward as they should. Then sometimes they go up. Someone down there doesn't know how to read the measuring tools.

Thank you so much for your review! Your Service Advisor, Kevin, will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your concerns. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can provide nothing less than a top notch visit, every visit. :) We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you with all of your car care needs for many years to come! Happy motoring!