4.6

Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5Overall Rating 4.7878785/5rating 4.7878785
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Dropped car off for its 5,000 mile service - check in was quick, gave me a Lyft, threw in a car wash and got it all done ahead of schedule. Couldn’t ask for anything more!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Hello:)

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We appreciate all our customers and do our very best to keep your vehicle running and looking great!  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Michele L.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
I dropped my car off with no appointment and it was done within two hours.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Hello:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!  Our service advisors and technicians do their best trying to fit our customers into our schedule when we can.  I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle serviced for you, we look forward to seeing you again!

CF
Christy F.
Oakley, CA
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience
There always on time
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Courteousness and skilled technician service.
Kevin is great!

Hi:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Kevin is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team.   We look forward to seeing you on your next service.

CN
Cary N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Top notch service and even washed my car and cleaned the interior!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for your review! I hope your next service
visit with All Star Hyundai is nothing less than 5-Stars!  We value all our customers, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

LV
Luis V.
San Pablo, CA
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and profesional services
I,m very happy to the service MR.David Corona did for me.

Hello:)

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  David is a fantastic employee and we're thankful for everything he brings to our team. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

06/13/2019 Category: Service
You guys always take care of my car!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hi there:)

Hi!

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Good customer service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Hello there!
Thank you for th excellent review!! Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping our customers and their vehicles happy:)  thanks again for the rating we look forward to seeing you again!

TR
Theresa R.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
Everyone is so friendly, The service is excellent

Good morning:)

Thank you for the excellent review!!.  Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated and that our customer’s needs have been met, and are a priority here at All Star Hyundai.  Have an awesome day!

TL
Todd L.
Vacaville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Job, Kevin.
Arrived early because of plan changes at work. Kevin hopped in took my keys and had me headed back to work before the shop was really fully open.

Thanks kevin,

Todd
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Good morning!

Thank you for sending such a kind and enthusiastic complement about Kevin , we appreciate his hard work. Kevin always goes an extra mile for all our customers. Your positive feedback allows me to know our efforts are appreciated, making sure we’ve met our customer’s needs is our priority here at All Star Hyundai.

RJ
Romena J.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Great
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Hello!
Thank you for the excellent review:)  We appreciate and value you as our customer!!  We here at All Star Hyundai do our very best keeping our customers and their vehicles happhy:)  We look forward to seeing you soon!!

Donaciano L.
Bay Point, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great, very friendly and respectful

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Interior
I asked him not to hit my interior inside like my car door but when I got it back there was a lot of footprints on my car door
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize your visit here with us was less than 5-Star.  That is beneath the quality
work we strive for here at All Star Hyundai.

Please contact me at you earliest convenience to further discuss the issue.  925-350-6787  customer.relations@allstarhyundai.net

Christo B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
I've always been very satisfied with the service and personnel.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Hi:)
Thank you for the 5 star review! We do our best taking care of our customers and their vehicles.  We look forward to seeing you again!

Mark S.
Sacramento, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Always good service...
Never had a problem here, service has been completed in a reasonable time, customer service is excellent. Much better than the Sacramento area dealerships.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! We like to think we are the best in the bay area too!!  We look forward to seeing you again:)

GP
Golder P.
Brentwood, CA
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

RL
Richard L.
Oakley, CA
05/30/2019 Category: Service
They live up to the name, All Star
Always ready to help me, they know my car and what needs to be done and what has been done. Always friendly and organized
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Hi there!
Thank you for the excellent review:)  We appreciate our customers!!  Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping your car running safely and getting you back on the road quickly:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

05/29/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Very polite give suggestions for service in near future...washed my car and vac inside which was a big plus for me since my car needed it..now my car drives better and looks better too!
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hi:)

Thank you for the excellent review!  Our advisors and technicians do their very best keeping our customers cars running good (and looking good too:)  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Service was good.
Natalia G., Customer Relations Manager from All Star Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Good morning:)

Thank you for the awesome review!  We do our very best keeping our customers happy:)  thanks again!

SG
Scott G.
Walnut Creek, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Time of seevice
Service opens at 7am but they do not start servicing until 8am. This is problematic if your waiting for your vehicle and not just dropping them off. This was not communicated during the online reservation process. I told this to the service advisor and he promptly found a tech to start my car and get me on the road quickly. Either have techs start at 7am or clearly put the servicing hours online and in the shop.

Hello:)

Thank you for the review, we do our best to ensure our customers needs are being met and when you leave that you are completely satisfied with our service!  I apologize for the online miscommunication:(  we look forward to seeing you again!