Stephen B.
07/08/2020
Always going back
I have taken our van to Athens Auto Logic several times. Every time has been the best service from an auto repair shop I have ever seen. They are very knowledgeable, fair, and honest. I stress the term HONEST. The first time I took it to them, another repair shop in town told us that we need a new motor. I took it to Athens Auto Logic and the motor turned out to be good and I got out of there with less than half the bill. I will always take my cars to them.

RF
Robert F.
Pontiac Fiero
07/08/2020
They do a great job.
I wish they would have fixed the starter, but I can start it up.

Albert S.
07/07/2020
good service
We have used them on several occasions. Always fair priced,reliable and up front. Plan to go back if needed.

RD

Stan H.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/02/2020
Job Well Done
Took my car in for A/C service. Performed the work very we and in a timely fashion. Cost was very reasonable.

HS
Holly S.
INFINITI QX56
06/30/2020
Honest and professional
Allen and his team were great! They took care of my car and prices were as expected. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Janet L.
06/27/2020
Extremely professional courteous and great service

GM
Greg M.
Nissan Sentra
06/24/2020
Nice, knowledge,and friendly
Allen and his crew is very knowledgeable about my vehicle . Expect service very friendly and very affordable they serviced my car and also changed a filter and rotated my tires which was also purchased from them. I used to drive to the dealership in Knoxville to have my service done but not anymore Alllen is the only one I trust locally to do my maintenance on my vehicle i recommend them to anyone looking for a knowledgeable trustworthy place to take there car . Thanks 😊

AR
Angelia R.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
06/23/2020
Honestly
He was honest with me about my car up front. Space and told me that the possibilities of what could be wrong when they dug down into the motor. They were just honest with me about the whole thing and they had a car that I could drive while mine was there which was very convenient. I’ll give it five stars nice good prices honest it’s all around good place.

Caitlyn B.
Dodge Journey
06/23/2020
Poor service but nice people
I got an all wheel alignmemt and i drove to florida a week later and i had to stop after 300 miles to get a new tire and a new all wheel alignmemt because it ate the back tire up i had a brand new tire on it.

PB
Pam B.
Delano, TN
06/19/2020
Help when I really needed it.
Although Auto Logic was busy, when my car battery died, the good people there made the time to repair and service my car. I'd made several calls and learned there weren't any rental cars available within 20 miles. Auto Logic offered me a loaner (rather than leaving me stranded) while its mechanics made repairs.

Mike C.
Spring City, TN
Honda Fit
06/18/2020
Marvelous customer service
I called in the morning about needing a new tire, not in stock but will have by 2pm. Arrived at Auto Logic expecting a new tire and associated cost. Turns out Auto Logic tech was able to repair tire. Will return when tire service needed. Everyone friendly and helpful.

Jay C.
06/16/2020
Honest and Professional service
I would let them work on any of my cars.Very professional and honest

Carol S.

HH
Herb H.
06/10/2020
Professionism
I have never had any complaints with the work done on my car