Jarrell D.
Ford Edge
08/06/2019
Auto repair
Good staff, trustworthy, they go out of their way to make things easier.

HH

GW
Gwendolyn W.
07/31/2019
Dead battery
Help was provided quickly problem solved with minimal wait time

SL
Steve L.
07/30/2019
Quick and accurate service
I was diagnosed within an hour.

BW
Bryan W.
07/29/2019
Very knowledgeable and courteous

Scott B.
Niota, TN
07/24/2019
Quick and friendly service.
Came in with a flat tire and the donut tire was about to be the same way. They got me right in, patched the tire and I was on my way. Very friendly and quick service.

NB
Nic B.
07/19/2019
Charged 45 dollars for making a phone call
I had my truck in their shop for warrenty work on the transmission after paying for a diagnostic. They told me and the warrenty company they wouldnt tear down the transmission to pin point the problem. After not doing any work on the truck they still charged me money for "taking time outta his day to make a phone call and paperwork".... They didnt even recommend anyone would who do the job and just tried to sell me another transmission entirely. Customer beware that even if they cant/wont do the job you need, theyll damn sure still charge you for calling your warrenty company.

David P.
Lexus ES 300h
07/18/2019
David P.
Auto Logic is a business that is successful because it has been built on knowledge, courtesy, integrity and reasonable prices.

Jerry D.
07/10/2019
Patching a tire
Great customer service! Very friendly environment and excellent, quality workmanship!

ES
Ezekiel S.
Calhoun, TN
Dodge Durango
07/03/2019
Knowledgable and upfront cost
I was extremely pleased with the upfront cost and analysis of what all was wrong. Also the things to do to prevent future mechanical failures.

David B.
07/01/2019
Best auto repair shop in town!
Very professional and courteous...highly recommend!

HB
Harold B.
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Harold said this business was good and he had no problems with them. The staff was courteous, and listened to what he had to say. They walked him through some of the problems he had, or could have. They were very thorough, and knew what they were talking about. They did not try to over sell him. They were patient with him and explained the issues to him where he could understand what they were saying about his vehicle.

Bill M.
06/25/2019
Great service and honest
Honest and always up front about repairs

Jeffrey K.
Dodge Avenger
06/23/2019
Friendly, knows what others don't
Had electrical issues. Parts store told me alternator than battery. Replaced both but did not solve issue. Auto logic found a bad cable between battery and alternator. Thanks Allen and staff.

WW
William W.
Englewood, TN
06/21/2019
Always takes care of my problems
Every time I have a problem Alan takes care of it at a reasonable price

Steve C.
Cleveland, TN
06/19/2019
Very good work
I have used AthensAuto Logic twice now. Very good work and fair price.

Volvo S40
06/14/2019
The service is awesome.
Allen is amazing, he tries to help you to the best of his ability, and he tells you as it is, he doesn't beat around the Bush. I have taken all 5 of my cars there and they have l been fixed.

John M.
Nissan Maxima
06/14/2019
Air Conditioning Repair
Athens Auto Logic did a great job repairing my son's 2007 Nissan Maxima's air conditioning system. Another repair shop had told my son that the compressor needed replacement, but Athens Auto Logic found that the problem was a leaking hose. We saved a lot of money by going to Athens Auto Logic. I've had many automobile repairs performed at Athens Auto Logic and have always had good results.

Cleveland, TN
Nissan Frontier
06/12/2019
Throughness and honesty
I was pleased with their thoroughness. The amount of time they took to correctly fix my difficult problem. This was an intermittent issue and three other garages could not fix it.

CL
Carla L.
Calhoun, TN
Chrysler Sebring
06/10/2019
Completed my repairs in 1 day
All the guys I had contact with were very professional. And my car was diagnosed and repair in 1 day. And the bill was explained to me and made sure I understand the charges. I felt that the cost and care I received was worth every minute...Thanks to Allen and tow driver-Thomas