12/12/2018
Awesome
Autosmith is continually my #1 choice for a mechanic in the springs. Service is always quick and professional. I have never felt oversold on any unneccesary repairs. They also keep their customers well informed on the repair process.

Jeanne B.
12/11/2018
Things went well!
Another quick visit at Autosmith! Thanks everyone!

Marsha L.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/01/2018
Great work, Great Service!
The professionals at Autosmith provided complete service on my older Lexus Rx300. I think their attention and work keeps my car running well and our family safe. They made getting to serviced painless with their courtesy and loaner car while mine was being serviced. A truly reliable and trustworthy organization.

11/29/2018
Honest & Helpful
Darren & Jamie know their business & seem to have high syandards for their techs. I’ve never felt “upsold in the 10+ years we’ve used them. They are practical point out the pros & cond of different options. Highly recommended!

VM
Virginia M.
11/16/2018
Reliable
Once again, Autosmith saved us during our auto emergency. Our starter went out and we were able to take our car in at around 3:30, get a loaner and make it back before it got dark. The starter was installed by the next morning, making our emergency fixable, They are always friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and reasonable.

GK
Greg K.
11/16/2018
Autosmith Consistent
Auto smith consistently provides quality service for our cars and excellent customer service. They don’t take advantage of the customer. They’re honest. We wouldn’t take our cars anywhere else.

LL
Leanna L.
Nissan Sentra
11/12/2018
Wonderful, throrough service!
We have used Autosmith on our vehicle, but our son was looking for a trustworthy, detailed and reliable
auto repair and was very pleased with the great service on his car as well.
Would recommend them to anyone!

SK
Scott K.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/09/2018
Top quality shop.
Service is outstanding, professional, and work is done in a timely matter.
Work is completed on time.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
11/07/2018
The best auto mechanics in town
I've been doing business with Autosmith for 13+ years and trust Darren for great auto advice and Jamie for family service.

WT
Warren T.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Warren said he's happy with the service.

11/01/2018
Quality work
By all indications, Autosmith does high-quality work including on my daughter's car. Appreciate having them responsive and nearby.

Rob C.
11/01/2018
Brake pad and rotor replacement
We appreciated the promptness of the appointment, the reminder communication, and the quality of the brake repair. My husband’s only disappointment was that you did not have synthetic motor oil as our car needed an oil change.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 11/01/2018

We stock full synthetic oil in bulk, but occasionally our customers request specific oil brands, such as Mobil 1.  We are always happy to order those brands ahead of time, to offer the most competitive pricing on our oil change services.  I will make sure to note on your account that you prefer a specific brand so we can have it ordered and ready for you at your next oil change service.  I apoligize we weren't able to take care of your oil change when you were in for your brakes.

Our commitment to our customers is to provide an exemplary level of service every time they walk into our door.  Unfortunately we missed the mark this time.

Jamie Dodd

BV
Bill V.
Monument, CO
10/27/2018
excellent service, friendly staff, knowledgeable wrt the vehicles I own.
I definitely will bring all my vehicles to them whenever they need service I can't perform.

10/12/2018
Honest & Fair
Autosmith has treated us very well for well over 10 years.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/12/2018
Always quality work. Thank you!
Shocks replaced, truck runs great!

Janice S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/07/2018
Miata service
As always great service from Autosmith!

Crystal H.
Dodge Avenger
09/29/2018
Autosmith is the best!
I've been looking around for a reliable mechanic shop, with no success until I went to Autosmith. They do great work, they take time explaining everything, very kind and professional, and they don't try to upsale anything or overcharge you. Autosmith is the best and I'll be sticking with them for good!

DK
Danny K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Danny said he was in and out.

Dean L.
BMW Z3
09/23/2018
Honesty
They give me great and honest service. I had questions regarding my next auto purchase. They went above and beyond in advising me regarding good towing vehicles. They even looked for a specific vehicle while I enjoyed my second cup of coffee.
Autosmith is the best repair shop I have ever used and I have owned cars for 50 years.

John H.
Lake George, CO
Ford Police Interceptor
09/17/2018
Still running like new
Auto Smith and their staff always provide me great service and quality work so that in the end my '09 F-150 with 185,000 still runs like new. Darren only recommends the maintenance and repairs that need to be done, or in this case - what he forewarned me 6 months ago that would need to be done in the next year. My last visit, he told me to start planning on shocks, struts and bushings to be replaced in the next year. It gave me time to save for the repair that allowed me to avoid having to use credit card. This truck runs just as good or better than my brand new 2018 F-150. Thank you to Auto Smith and their staff for your detailed work and exceptional service. Wish I had a auto repair shop in Houston like this. I probably shouldn't admit that I have in fact driven my vehicle from Houston to Colorado Springs only so the work on it could be performed by Auto Smith... Integrity and Quality - two words synonymous with Auto Smith.