John B.
02/17/2019
Our auto mechanic for life!
We feel secure with every transaction and repair.
Autosmiith is highly ethical and very knowledgeable!

Lori S.
02/14/2019
Honest
I love these guys. Small business owners. Take time to explain and show you what's up with your vehicle. They understand how costly repairs and such are. They really worked with me on my last car and I will continue to have them maintain my new car.

Todd B.
Toyota Sequoia
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Todd said that he has been going there for over ten years because they're good.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
02/09/2019
Trusted auto mechanic's and great customer service.
I trust Jamie and Darren to always do the right thing. I've been a customer for 14 years.

DK
David K.
Chevrolet Tracker
02/05/2019 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

Jonathan H.
02/01/2019
Not going anywhere else!
We had a groupon for an oil change with someone else. They suggested all sorts of work. I took my car to Autosmith and they actually looked at my car. Autosmith said that most of the work wasn't needed. We are not taking our cars anywhere else!

01/30/2019
Prompt, Convenient and Fair
Took 2005 Camry in for routine oil change and inspection. They pointed out that brake will likely eventually need to be flushed and some minor steering fluid weeping, but all levels were solidly in normal range. They also mentioned that both front parking lights were out. I'd expect these type of issues with an almost 15 year old vehicle, and I appreciated Autosmith discussing these with me before they become an issue or concern. I had them replace the bulbs which they had in stock, and while there was some labor involved due to the vehicle's design, they did it much faster than I could have and save me time. These are all typical examples of why my wife and I are very loyal and satisfied Autosmith customers.

AW
Antony W.
Acura RDX
01/25/2019
Always on point
Good, honest service with no up-charging or unnecessary items! Easily the best auto-care shop in the Springs!

VM
Virginia M.
01/19/2019
maintaining 13+ year old auto
Although our Pilot is over 13 years old and has 223,000+ miles on it, the auto runs well and we are confident to drive anywhere without worrying about it breaking down. We have taken it to Autosmith since we first bought it and it's in great shape due to their expert automotive knowledge and consistent maintenance through the years. Their service is excellent, trustworthy and we find it a joy to do business with them. The staff is honest and friendly and I would recommend them to everyone I know and care about.

Robert B.
01/17/2019
Trust in the quality of the work
I always feel that my car is kept in the best condition possible even though it’s 15+ years old

TP
Tara P.
01/16/2019
They took my car on time and had the loaner car waiting. Even though the Subaru dealership broke 2 retaining clips on a previous oil change Autosmith was able to provide clips. Great friend;y service.

Subaru Legacy
01/13/2019
Subaru 84k
Autosmith works diligently to track any maintenance including brakes, wipers, etc. They watch for the rate-of-change in tire-depth and brake-pad-thickness. They estimate when various elements will need to be changed out based on driving history. They discuss those items with their customer and make knowledgeable suggestions. Jaime and Darren are good people.

Peyton, CO
01/10/2019
Service and balue
We are recently new to Autosmith. Made the right decision in changing mechanics. Great service with honest answers.

ST
Sheri T.
Colorado
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Sheri said they were great. She said they were quick and did a very good job.

Jeanna W.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Jeanna said she would recommend the business for service.

Todd B.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the employees are very dependable and he's been a customer for years.

BE
Bill E.
12/18/2018
Another Exceptional Experience
Not only do the owners exhibit a caring, confident manner in making quotes, providing service snd excellent workmanship the unwaveringly provide the same. They are fun to talk with, they are open in their estimate and what they will do. More importantly the are fast, and competently complete the work. I’ll be back and will actively help promote this fine auto shop!

12/12/2018
Awesome
Autosmith is continually my #1 choice for a mechanic in the springs. Service is always quick and professional. I have never felt oversold on any unneccesary repairs. They also keep their customers well informed on the repair process.

Jeanne B.
12/11/2018
Things went well!
Another quick visit at Autosmith! Thanks everyone!

Marsha L.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
12/01/2018
Great work, Great Service!
The professionals at Autosmith provided complete service on my older Lexus Rx300. I think their attention and work keeps my car running well and our family safe. They made getting to serviced painless with their courtesy and loaner car while mine was being serviced. A truly reliable and trustworthy organization.