TH
Terry H.
07/20/2019
Always value added @ Autosmith
While completing an oil change for me they performed a load test on my battery and found that my battery had begun to fail. They might have saved me from being stranded with a dead battery somewhere - easier to fix these issues before there is failure.

AW
Andrea W.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the business had great customer service and they were also very prompt.

Mazda Protege
07/11/2019
Good People!
I started using the services of Autosmith a year ago when my mechanic retired. I have had very good experiences with them, from basic maintenance to more-complex repairs. They are adept at diagnosis, and then repairs. And everyone on staff is polite, responsive, and attentive to cost. I will stick with them as long as I have a car, and as long as they are in business!

Jonathan H.
07/10/2019
Great, As Always
They take great care of me and my wife's cars.

BT
Brian T.
06/27/2019
Safety check
Took my van in for an inspection before a long road trip. Always great service and trustworthy

John H.
Lake George, CO
Ford Police Interceptor
06/27/2019
Still running like new
Thanks to you and your fine mechanics

Diedre B.
06/16/2019
Recent visit
Autosmith is quick to communicate and let me know what they have found.

David D.
Acura RDX
06/11/2019
Always great and reliable service
My vehicles all are well cared for by Autosmith. Service is excellent and I appreciate no people trying to sell services that are not needed. I highly recommend Autosmith.

John H.
Acura MDX
06/11/2019
Excellent as always
Darren and Jaime are fantastic - very professional, knowledgeable and always take care of our family and our vehicles. I won't go anywhere else for service - they are fantastic!

LL
Leanna L.
06/10/2019
Always friendly, thorough service
We like bringing our cars to Autosmith because they do a complete inspection and we feel they give us a fair diagnostic analysis without trying to "oversell". They also are great at repairing even the smallest details which makes our vehicles running great and keeps us coming back!

CF
Colin F.
Fountain, CO
Jeep Cherokee
06/07/2019
Trustworthy and friendly service
I was recommended my a friend. They didn’t tell me a bunch of stuff needed to be done to my vehicle like Firestone did, or the dealership. They were direct, fast, reliable, and friendly. I’ll definitely be back for any oil changes or car problems. 🙌🏼

BC
Bill C.
06/07/2019
Tacoma at 80k
Just an oil change and safety check. Autosmith always takes the time to talk through any items which may be "brewing."

FP
Franco P.
06/06/2019
Fixed it perfectly
No hassle easy to work with, fair prices

Dina D.
Nissan Sentra
05/30/2019
Still my shop!
This is the best place, courteous, honest, good work. I've been going here for years and plan to continue for many more years!

Jaime A.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said they are fantastic. They are super friendly, they are smooth, they are easy to deal with, she trusts them, they get the job done and they don't try to sell her extra stuff.

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/14/2019
Excellent!
I looked hard to find a trustworthy mechanic in Colorado Springs. I did research and I called a couple of places that did not return me call. I was frustrated, but I did not give up. Therefore, I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the service I received from Autosmith. First of all, I accessed the site and made my appointment around 9:00 PM on a Saturday eveing. By 9:30 PM I had a response from Jamie and an appointment for Monday morning! I left my vehicles and Jamie and Brittany provided me with a loaner vehicle which was old, but very well maintained. To me, this told me that my vehicle would be in good hands also. The mechanic, lead by a Master Mechanic did a thorough check of my truck. Jamie fully explained everything they found that was a safety concern (first priority) as well as things that were a lower priority that could wait. Bottom line, my truck drives better now than it did when I first bought it (used)and the cost was reasonable. I will definitely return to Autosmith in the future for routine and not-so-routine mantenance. I highly recommend them!

Jonathan H.
05/14/2019
Great, as always!
As always, Autosmith took great care of both me and my car in a timely, professional way. I continue to recommend them to friends!

Todd B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Todd said they are good.

BC
Bill C.
Subaru Legacy
05/01/2019
New brakes
Jamie and Darren include the safety check on any visit. For the last ten thousand miles on the odometer, it came closer and closer for new brakes. The work was complete and professional. Darren talked through the need for new brake fluid, and new rotors/pads on the front axle. We are set for another 90K with our trusty Subaru.

LO