10/12/2018
Honest & Fair
Autosmith has treated us very well for well over 10 years.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/12/2018
Always quality work. Thank you!
Shocks replaced, truck runs great!

Janice S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/07/2018
Miata service
As always great service from Autosmith!

Crystal H.
Dodge Avenger
09/29/2018
Autosmith is the best!
I've been looking around for a reliable mechanic shop, with no success until I went to Autosmith. They do great work, they take time explaining everything, very kind and professional, and they don't try to upsale anything or overcharge you. Autosmith is the best and I'll be sticking with them for good!

DK
Danny K.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Danny said he was in and out.

Dean L.
BMW Z3
09/23/2018
Honesty
They give me great and honest service. I had questions regarding my next auto purchase. They went above and beyond in advising me regarding good towing vehicles. They even looked for a specific vehicle while I enjoyed my second cup of coffee.
Autosmith is the best repair shop I have ever used and I have owned cars for 50 years.

John H.
Lake George, CO
Ford Police Interceptor
09/17/2018
Still running like new
Auto Smith and their staff always provide me great service and quality work so that in the end my '09 F-150 with 185,000 still runs like new. Darren only recommends the maintenance and repairs that need to be done, or in this case - what he forewarned me 6 months ago that would need to be done in the next year. My last visit, he told me to start planning on shocks, struts and bushings to be replaced in the next year. It gave me time to save for the repair that allowed me to avoid having to use credit card. This truck runs just as good or better than my brand new 2018 F-150. Thank you to Auto Smith and their staff for your detailed work and exceptional service. Wish I had a auto repair shop in Houston like this. I probably shouldn't admit that I have in fact driven my vehicle from Houston to Colorado Springs only so the work on it could be performed by Auto Smith... Integrity and Quality - two words synonymous with Auto Smith.

Judy M.
09/14/2018
Used car inspection prior to purchase
Darren and Jamie provided information prior to my purchase of a used vechicle. As a widowed senior, I greatly appreciated their time and advice. I can always depend on them for honest, prompt service. I am so grateful that I was referred to Autosmith! Thank You!

BG
Brian G.
GMC Canyon
09/13/2018
oil change and air filter
I took my GMC canyon in for oil change (synthetic) it was reasonably priced. while i waited they tested the battery (reads low voltage) and checked the other components. turns out i probably have the original air filter since it was FILTHY. they replace it and advised me on the battery situation. they did not Hard Sell me. after they went over the bill with me they advised next time i go with the Synthetic blend since it will save me 25$ and it is recommended by the factory, something i did not know. i have always used synthetic. They ave loaner cars for those repairs needed that take a little longer.
Overall Jamie and Darren are great Owners and they put the Serve in Service.

LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
09/10/2018
Why do i keep coming here?
once again the truck needed to have the oil changed . So in we went for service and as usual the work got done in a timely and professional manner. Keep up the good work.

EM
Erik M.
Colorado
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Erik said the business does good work.

AR
Anthony R.
Acura MDX
08/28/2018
I’ve taken my two trucks here for various problems and they where very helpful and knowledgeable.
They also worked with my third party warranty company to get my 2010 mdx fixed . Highly recommended

NB
Nathan B.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the employees provided good customer service.

SK
Sandra K.
08/27/2018
Excellent Service!
I wanted to find an honest and knowledgeable auto repair shop to have my older Corolla serviced. I chose Autosmith based on the excellent reviews that they had. I’m so glad that I did! My car was making a funny noise in the steering column. I first took it to another business, but they weren’t able to tell what was causing it. After digging a little more thoroughly, the folks at Autosmith found the problem and repaired it the same day, and at a reasonable price. I’ve since take my vehicle to then again. I feel that they truly care for their customers. My husband and I will continue to take our vehicles to Autosmith!

LC
Linnette C.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Linnette said the employees were very honest.

Duncan H.
San Antonio, TX
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Duncan said he was very pleased with his experience. He was in from out of town when his vehicle had a problem, and the staff got his vehicle in as soon as possible and got his vehicle fixed quickly. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly, he received really great customer service all around.

David B.
Ford Expedition
08/17/2018 Category: Service
David said they are great people and they do their work amazingly, They explained what was going on. .

Jessica R.
Kia Amanti
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff does good work and they kept her informed the entire time.

Todd B.
Toyota Sequoia
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he's been going to this facility for years. He has very good experiences and the staff treat his vehicle as if it was theirs.

Jonathan T.
Colorado
Chevrolet Traverse
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said he loves the business and the staff provided excellent service.