Jessica R.
Kia Amanti
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff does good work and they kept her informed the entire time.

Todd B.
Toyota Sequoia
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Todd said he's been going to this facility for years. He has very good experiences and the staff treat his vehicle as if it was theirs.

Jonathan T.
Colorado
Chevrolet Traverse
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said he loves the business and the staff provided excellent service.

Jeff F.
Acura MDX
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has good customer service and good outcomes.

TH
Terry H.
07/09/2018
Fair, efficient and honest.
I have been dealing with Autosmith over a decade now and have always found them to be fair and honest. Great online appointment system makes things easy and the work is reliable and on schedule.

BC
Bill C.
06/30/2018
Just a regular visit
Just a normal visit to get the oil changed. I like how Autosmith gives me the safety check - especially actual measurements on tire tread, and brake pad thickness. Always a friendly reception.

06/28/2018
Air conditioning
Excellent service. Very helpful. Saved thousands over a dealer shop.

JY
James Y.
06/25/2018
Excellent, professional service
I brought one car in for servicing about six weeks ago and was so pleased with the inspection and work done that I immediately brought in my daughter's car as well. Jamie and Darren were a pleasure to work with and patiently answered all my questions. The cars have run perfectly since our visit. I will certainly use their services again.

Cassie M.
Nissan Sentra
06/08/2018
Great service as always
Autosmith took care of some much needed repairs on my vehicle and did a great job. I could tell the difference immediately driving my car home!

Jimmy G.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff always do a good job on his vehicle and they're very kind. Jamie was very nice, and the technicians were really prompt about getting back to him with information.

Cassie M.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/02/2018
This place is great
I have been going to Autosmith for over 10 years and they never disappoint. They are open and honest about what’s going on with your car and are up front about their pricing. They don’t give you a hard time if there are things you want to do yourself to save money and the work they have done for us is top notch.

NS
Naomi S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/30/2018
Great service and honest value
I have been to some good auto repair shops in town, but Autosmith has been GREAT!
I appreciate that I do not walk out with a list of twenty items that "might" need repaired. They make helpful recommendations and I have never felt pressure from them to do extra work. The husband and wife owners have both been there each time I come in, providing a friendly and high quality customer experience. I am glad to recommend this local family-run business.

DK
David K.
Dodge Dakota
05/23/2018 Category: Service
David said he has gone through the facility for 12 years. He really respects Darrin. He is a good guy. He is honest and truthful. He knows Darrin will take care of his vehicle when he drops it off there.

LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
05/22/2018
Thanks
Great service, comfortable waiting room, good overall. Sure beats the heck out of jiffy lube.

LA
Lee A.
Honda Element
05/20/2018
Great honest mechanics
I've been taking my car to these guys for a few years. They are very honest, reasonably priced for their knowledge and quality of work, and really nice to deal with. I'm very impressed and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good mechanic.

Lisa S.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees explained the completed work. They provided very good service. The work was at a good price. She loves how the business treats the military. She had an awesome experience.

NT
Nicki T.
05/16/2018
Very GENUINE help
I had my car towed into their shop later in the day on a Friday. On Monday morning before 9 a.m. Darren called me to let me know what was wrong with my car and how much it would cost me to fix it. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions. Darren also let me know about a recall that came up while they were running the diagnostics on my car. By 2 p.m. on Monday my car was ready to be picked up and they even fixed a slow leak in one of my tires. The office overall did such a great job esp with the communication part of things which is so important in situations such as these. I left very satisfied and relieved knowing that I had found a shop that I can rely on going forward.

Lacey B.
Toyota Tundra
04/25/2018
Amazing service every time!
Once again I’ve received great service at Autosmith! Thank you!

TC
Tanya C.
04/11/2018
Good friendly service
They were friendly and contacted me with repair quote in a reasonable time and got the work done. So far everything is working great.

Donald G.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the service was good and they were nice.