KR
Kim R.
Kia Soul
04/19/2019
Wicked Awesome!
Everyone was super friendly. They sorted out the issue with my car efficiently, unlike the other chain shop that had no clue. Prices are amazing!! Highly recommend and will definitely return with any automotive needs.

Marquette, MI
04/19/2019
All was great!
Super nice and efficient staff. And, very reasonable during the feedback process regarding the potential need for new rotors and break pads in the front. In fact, I still had enough mm of pad thickness left to forego replacement, per what the owner said. I made the decision to get them replaced. And, they made a point to get me scheduled in time before leaving town on a road trip.
Great people, excellent service, and all around quality work! I’ll be a repeat customer!

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
04/11/2019
Very friendly and a great experience bringing my vehicle here.

CK
Casey K.
04/09/2019
Great service, as always with Autosmith
I had great service at my routine oil change today. I'm always educated on my car's status, and will keep recommending Autosmith to everyone!

JI
John I.
04/04/2019
They continue to impress
I had an odd weekend occurrence with my 2017 Ford Escape, 'Engine Fault Error'. I called Autosmith, Jamie and Darren got me in the same day to checkout the problem and provided a quick turn around on the issue.

Maggie W.
Fountain, CO
03/27/2019
service
Appreciated all of the information regarding my vehicle and what needed to be done now and what could be done later.

Silas M.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Silas said he got his taillight fixed but his left is still out so he has to come back.

LO
Luke O.
Nissan Pickup
03/25/2019
Why do i keep coming here?
Because. You do the work keeping the car running.

Judy M.
03/24/2019
Autosmith always takes good care of my car.
I am so happy I found Autosmith. As a senior and a widow, I need someone I can trust to keep a close eye on my vehicle and advise me of needed service. Thank you, Jamie and Darren! Judy Morgan

Carl B.
INFINITI QX50
03/19/2019
Over and Above
The great thing about Jamie, Darren and their staff is that they are watching out for your best interest. I came in for an oil change, but they still did a multi-point inspection at no charge and discovered my battery was going bad. They even called the dealership to see if it was still under warranty. They saved me from a breakdown, which is always a hassle. Great people. Trustworthy and they will go the extra mile for you!

Carl
Colorado Springs

LR
Lori R.
Nissan Titan
03/18/2019
Customer Service 5 star
The owners are amazing, involved and honest!
I feel I can trust them when the come out to explain what they are finding BEFORE repairs!
I always feel informed and able to make the best choice for me, not just a up-sell service opportunity.
I recommend you highly on NextDoor to anyone need a honest, customer oriented repair service!
Great to work with!

Christopher C.
03/16/2019
Five out of five.
Amazing. Love coming and getting my vehicles either fixed or worked on. Everyone is always friendly and and the owner always kind when informing me of what's wrong.

Jeremy S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the people were super friendly at the business, and they took care of him. It is a good facility.

EM
Erik M.
Colorado
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the business is helpful, quick and have his best interests at heart. He would recommend them to others.

BT
Brian T.
03/08/2019
Great Honest mechanics
I know I can trust auto smith when I bring my vehicles in. They are always honest and do a great job.

Michael C.
Honda Accord Crosstour
02/20/2019
Good people who care about your business
Great customer service, excellent work, incomparable staff.

John B.
02/17/2019
Our auto mechanic for life!
We feel secure with every transaction and repair.
Autosmiith is highly ethical and very knowledgeable!

Lori S.
02/14/2019
Honest
I love these guys. Small business owners. Take time to explain and show you what's up with your vehicle. They understand how costly repairs and such are. They really worked with me on my last car and I will continue to have them maintain my new car.

Todd B.
Toyota Sequoia
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Todd said that he has been going there for over ten years because they're good.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
02/09/2019
Trusted auto mechanic's and great customer service.
I trust Jamie and Darren to always do the right thing. I've been a customer for 14 years.