Diedre B.
06/16/2019
Recent visit
Autosmith is quick to communicate and let me know what they have found.

David D.
Acura RDX
06/11/2019
Always great and reliable service
My vehicles all are well cared for by Autosmith. Service is excellent and I appreciate no people trying to sell services that are not needed. I highly recommend Autosmith.

John H.
Acura MDX
06/11/2019
Excellent as always
Darren and Jaime are fantastic - very professional, knowledgeable and always take care of our family and our vehicles. I won't go anywhere else for service - they are fantastic!

LL
Leanna L.
06/10/2019
Always friendly, thorough service
We like bringing our cars to Autosmith because they do a complete inspection and we feel they give us a fair diagnostic analysis without trying to "oversell". They also are great at repairing even the smallest details which makes our vehicles running great and keeps us coming back!

CF
Colin F.
Fountain, CO
Jeep Cherokee
06/07/2019
Trustworthy and friendly service
I was recommended my a friend. They didn’t tell me a bunch of stuff needed to be done to my vehicle like Firestone did, or the dealership. They were direct, fast, reliable, and friendly. I’ll definitely be back for any oil changes or car problems. 🙌🏼

BC
Bill C.
06/07/2019
Tacoma at 80k
Just an oil change and safety check. Autosmith always takes the time to talk through any items which may be "brewing."

FP
Franco P.
06/06/2019
Fixed it perfectly
No hassle easy to work with, fair prices

Dina D.
Nissan Sentra
05/30/2019
Still my shop!
This is the best place, courteous, honest, good work. I've been going here for years and plan to continue for many more years!

Jaime A.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Jaime said they are fantastic. They are super friendly, they are smooth, they are easy to deal with, she trusts them, they get the job done and they don't try to sell her extra stuff.

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/14/2019
Excellent!
I looked hard to find a trustworthy mechanic in Colorado Springs. I did research and I called a couple of places that did not return me call. I was frustrated, but I did not give up. Therefore, I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the service I received from Autosmith. First of all, I accessed the site and made my appointment around 9:00 PM on a Saturday eveing. By 9:30 PM I had a response from Jamie and an appointment for Monday morning! I left my vehicles and Jamie and Brittany provided me with a loaner vehicle which was old, but very well maintained. To me, this told me that my vehicle would be in good hands also. The mechanic, lead by a Master Mechanic did a thorough check of my truck. Jamie fully explained everything they found that was a safety concern (first priority) as well as things that were a lower priority that could wait. Bottom line, my truck drives better now than it did when I first bought it (used)and the cost was reasonable. I will definitely return to Autosmith in the future for routine and not-so-routine mantenance. I highly recommend them!

Jonathan H.
05/14/2019
Great, as always!
As always, Autosmith took great care of both me and my car in a timely, professional way. I continue to recommend them to friends!

Todd B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Todd said they are good.

BC
Bill C.
Subaru Legacy
05/01/2019
New brakes
Jamie and Darren include the safety check on any visit. For the last ten thousand miles on the odometer, it came closer and closer for new brakes. The work was complete and professional. Darren talked through the need for new brake fluid, and new rotors/pads on the front axle. We are set for another 90K with our trusty Subaru.

LO

U S A F Academy, CO
GMC Yukon
04/27/2019
New Oil Pan
Came in with a stripped oil pan. Worked the issue same day and went above and beyond in correcting other small issues they saw. Fair prices! Thanks for your help.

KR
Kim R.
Kia Soul
04/19/2019
Wicked Awesome!
Everyone was super friendly. They sorted out the issue with my car efficiently, unlike the other chain shop that had no clue. Prices are amazing!! Highly recommend and will definitely return with any automotive needs.

Marquette, MI
04/19/2019
All was great!
Super nice and efficient staff. And, very reasonable during the feedback process regarding the potential need for new rotors and break pads in the front. In fact, I still had enough mm of pad thickness left to forego replacement, per what the owner said. I made the decision to get them replaced. And, they made a point to get me scheduled in time before leaving town on a road trip.
Great people, excellent service, and all around quality work! I’ll be a repeat customer!

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
04/11/2019
Very friendly and a great experience bringing my vehicle here.

CK
Casey K.
04/09/2019
Great service, as always with Autosmith
I had great service at my routine oil change today. I'm always educated on my car's status, and will keep recommending Autosmith to everyone!

JI
John I.
04/04/2019
They continue to impress
I had an odd weekend occurrence with my 2017 Ford Escape, 'Engine Fault Error'. I called Autosmith, Jamie and Darren got me in the same day to checkout the problem and provided a quick turn around on the issue.