Ray B.
07/07/2020
Work is always fast and good, customer service is great.
Been bringing my vehicles here for ~5 years or so. Never had any issues. Will continue to bring my vehicles here.

Jerry P.
06/25/2020
Friendly and efficient
Always friendly and professional service

Bob H.
06/23/2020
The auto and truck service that I trust.
I always choose Autosmith for myself and my family because I know that they are not only honest, but very cordial and pleasant to work with.
I recommend them without reservation for excellent service at a reasonable price.

CT
Christian T.
Subaru Legacy
06/22/2020
If your looking for a honest shop that gives great service then look no further, Autosmith is the best.

RA
Rachelle A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/19/2020
Wonderful Service
Took my vehicle in for one serious, all-day service. Darren, Jamie and their crew are truly remarkable and my 10-year old truck runs like a new one. Appreciated being able to speak with the mechanic about general impressions of my vehicle etc. Finally, the amount of the repair was exactly as it was quoted...nearly a month ago! I absolutely love this place!

CV
Carl V.
Subaru Legacy
06/19/2020
First time
Hi I went in for a headlight repair and oil change. They were fast and friendly and very responsive. I like the website and how fast they responded to a contact form question.

TF
Tyler F.
06/11/2020
Mr
The trust I have in all of the staff here is huge! I can always count on Darren and his stuff never cutting corners and being straightforward with me. Thank you so much for over a year of service.

Shawna B.
Acura ILX
06/05/2020
Custom service, prices and speedy time around time.
Always a good experience at Autosmith. Great customer care. #1 place to go if you want work done right.

06/02/2020
Best experience I’ve had dealing with a mechanic shop. They are fair and honest.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/31/2020
Best mechanic shop in town
Been doing biz with Autosmith for 15 yrs. and always get great service at competitive price. Highly recommended.

Jacque T.
05/30/2020
They deliver excellent service
Above all, they keep their word on warranties, etc. you do not have to fight with them to get the work done. They are honest and trustworthy.

BC
Bill C.
05/29/2020
Tacoma pickup at 90k
Professional service. All items on the manufacturer's recommended list are discussed, reviewed, and performed. The complimentary safety check is very valuable as a vehicle gets older. Excellent work.

PK
Patty K.
Nissan Murano
05/22/2020
Appreciate their honesty and quality work!
I really value that they will tell me what is needed and, more importantly and unlike the local dealership, what is not. Fair pricing and quality work.

Dean L.
BMW Z3
05/15/2020
Trust worthy.
I always get great service on time.
When I have asked for advise, I always get info. that is very helpful.

SR
Stacy R.
Dodge Journey
05/13/2020
I’m a lifer!
I’ve gone to autosmith for years and I will never go anywhere else! Jamie and Darren are awesome and no matter what the issue is they always find a resolution! They Are thorough and trustworthy and I will never go anywhere else! They’ve got a good thing going!