Judy M.
03/24/2019
Autosmith always takes good care of my car.
I am so happy I found Autosmith. As a senior and a widow, I need someone I can trust to keep a close eye on my vehicle and advise me of needed service. Thank you, Jamie and Darren! Judy Morgan

Carl B.
INFINITI QX50
03/19/2019
Over and Above
The great thing about Jamie, Darren and their staff is that they are watching out for your best interest. I came in for an oil change, but they still did a multi-point inspection at no charge and discovered my battery was going bad. They even called the dealership to see if it was still under warranty. They saved me from a breakdown, which is always a hassle. Great people. Trustworthy and they will go the extra mile for you!

Carl
Colorado Springs

LR
Lori R.
Nissan Titan
03/18/2019
Customer Service 5 star
The owners are amazing, involved and honest!
I feel I can trust them when the come out to explain what they are finding BEFORE repairs!
I always feel informed and able to make the best choice for me, not just a up-sell service opportunity.
I recommend you highly on NextDoor to anyone need a honest, customer oriented repair service!
Great to work with!

Christopher C.
03/16/2019
Five out of five.
Amazing. Love coming and getting my vehicles either fixed or worked on. Everyone is always friendly and and the owner always kind when informing me of what's wrong.

Jeremy S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the people were super friendly at the business, and they took care of him. It is a good facility.

EM
Erik M.
Colorado
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the business is helpful, quick and have his best interests at heart. He would recommend them to others.

BT
Brian T.
03/08/2019
Great Honest mechanics
I know I can trust auto smith when I bring my vehicles in. They are always honest and do a great job.

Michael C.
Honda Accord Crosstour
02/20/2019
Good people who care about your business
Great customer service, excellent work, incomparable staff.

John B.
02/17/2019
Our auto mechanic for life!
We feel secure with every transaction and repair.
Autosmiith is highly ethical and very knowledgeable!

Lori S.
02/14/2019
Honest
I love these guys. Small business owners. Take time to explain and show you what's up with your vehicle. They understand how costly repairs and such are. They really worked with me on my last car and I will continue to have them maintain my new car.

Todd B.
Toyota Sequoia
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Todd said that he has been going there for over ten years because they're good.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
02/09/2019
Trusted auto mechanic's and great customer service.
I trust Jamie and Darren to always do the right thing. I've been a customer for 14 years.

DK
David K.
Chevrolet Tracker
02/05/2019 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business for service.

Jonathan H.
02/01/2019
Not going anywhere else!
We had a groupon for an oil change with someone else. They suggested all sorts of work. I took my car to Autosmith and they actually looked at my car. Autosmith said that most of the work wasn't needed. We are not taking our cars anywhere else!

01/30/2019
Prompt, Convenient and Fair
Took 2005 Camry in for routine oil change and inspection. They pointed out that brake will likely eventually need to be flushed and some minor steering fluid weeping, but all levels were solidly in normal range. They also mentioned that both front parking lights were out. I'd expect these type of issues with an almost 15 year old vehicle, and I appreciated Autosmith discussing these with me before they become an issue or concern. I had them replace the bulbs which they had in stock, and while there was some labor involved due to the vehicle's design, they did it much faster than I could have and save me time. These are all typical examples of why my wife and I are very loyal and satisfied Autosmith customers.

AW
Antony W.
Acura RDX
01/25/2019
Always on point
Good, honest service with no up-charging or unnecessary items! Easily the best auto-care shop in the Springs!

VM
Virginia M.
01/19/2019
maintaining 13+ year old auto
Although our Pilot is over 13 years old and has 223,000+ miles on it, the auto runs well and we are confident to drive anywhere without worrying about it breaking down. We have taken it to Autosmith since we first bought it and it's in great shape due to their expert automotive knowledge and consistent maintenance through the years. Their service is excellent, trustworthy and we find it a joy to do business with them. The staff is honest and friendly and I would recommend them to everyone I know and care about.

Robert B.
01/17/2019
Trust in the quality of the work
I always feel that my car is kept in the best condition possible even though it’s 15+ years old

TP
Tara P.
01/16/2019
They took my car on time and had the loaner car waiting. Even though the Subaru dealership broke 2 retaining clips on a previous oil change Autosmith was able to provide clips. Great friend;y service.

Subaru Legacy
01/13/2019
Subaru 84k
Autosmith works diligently to track any maintenance including brakes, wipers, etc. They watch for the rate-of-change in tire-depth and brake-pad-thickness. They estimate when various elements will need to be changed out based on driving history. They discuss those items with their customer and make knowledgeable suggestions. Jaime and Darren are good people.