Rachel B.
Honda HR-V
06/11/2021
Great Customer Service
I thought I had booked an apt with them, but I actually booked it somewhere else and when I came in asking for an oil change they were super accommodating even though I didn’t have an apt. When they called me to give me service options I didn’t feel pressured into buying anything extra, but they helped to inform me on what I needed.

Jerry P.
06/10/2021
Awesome
The Team always makes it right

05/28/2021
The staff!!!
Brittany is always so hospitable and helpful. I feel at ease when I bring my car to AutoSmith knowing it’s in good hands. The service is impeccable and the experience enjoyable. Thanks AuroSmith

David H.
05/26/2021
They Remembered My Name!
I’ve only come here twice but the people here have taken care of my issues promptly each time. And didn’t fleece me. It’s so difficult finding a trustworthy mechanic. These guys are it. What a relief!

MF
Mike F.
05/25/2021
You Can Trust Autosmith
We have been taking our vehicles to Autosmith for years! We trust their thoroughness, expertise, and honesty both in the shop and the front office!

Dennis P.
05/19/2021
Incredibly professional and friendly
I don’t ever remember ever receiving such friendly and professional attention at a service center. It was very evident the owner and the technician had went beyond in researching and diagnosing the difficult situation going on with my car. Rather than replace expensive parts and spend hours replacing parts they spent much time in exposing in common language my dilemma. Then they proposed a low cost solution that I will follow. Other technicians and front desk personnel were also patient. I will be back when necessary and recommend this auto service center to anyone needing a low cost, honest solution to repairing their vehicle!

TH
Terry H.
05/18/2021
Another good experience with Autosmith.
They provide advice on what your car needs while trying to keep operating costs low for customers. No annoying attempts to push things that are not necessary. They give you the facts and let you decide.

PM
Phil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
05/06/2021
#1 auto mechanic shop
Best mechanic shop in Colorado Springs hands down. Super competent, great service, and much better priced than any dealership.

Rob S.
05/04/2021
Honesty Matters
My truck was running rough and had a misfire. They told me what was happening, steered me in the appropriate direction, answered all of my questions, and finished the work the same day. The drive home was the smoothest it’s ever ran. This is my second experience with this shop. Both times I’ve avoided “heavy sales” tactics and felt like what I received was worth the cost. It’s hard to find a mechanic that’s trustworthy and I’m glad to say I feel like I have.

Richard S.

Tammy A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/30/2021
Great Place!
Jamie and Darrel are always great to work with. They give you the straight story - what needs to be repaired or replaced now, and what can wait until later. I appreciate that.

Michelle H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/29/2021
Highly recommend!
Great service! Excellent people! Always informed along the way!

LD
Lenora D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/28/2021
Always a pleasure.
I use Autosmith regularly and trust them with our vehicles.

Jim B.
04/26/2021
Quality shop
Autosmith is a fantastic auto shop. They are super easy to work with and it’s easy to schedule work. The work they provide is a great value and they are a honest business to deal with. I am very pleased that I have autosmith to take care of my auto needs

GM
Gabe M.
Woodland Park, CO
04/22/2021
Will be coming back!
Good, honest people. Will be returning for more service in the future!