Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Steve M.
Volkswagen Eos
09/18/2019
Super Awesome Service!
The team here is exceptional and always make the time to take care of my car if I have a problem. Can't praise them enough for their hard work and professionalism!

BR
Bette R.
Corryton, TN
Nissan Sentra
09/15/2019
Excellence, of course.
Once again, the Auto Xtend crew has been a pleasure to do business with. Finding a great auto shop/mechanic is, to me, like finding a good doctor. Once you have one that you can trust, you never go anywhere else. They are honest, professional and definitely know their stuff. They tell you what NEEDS to be done without pushing the things that can wait. At the same time, they keep you in the "know" by telling you what to maintenance or repair to expect in the near future and give an estimate so you can prepare. I recommend this shop to anyone who wants great service, honesty and professionalism every, single visit!

WS
Wes S.
09/12/2019
Shuttle Service
Really appreciated the shuttle service offered when it may take time to get to and/or complete the service needed on my vehicle. Service was great in that all that I asked for was done and what could not be done was brought to my attention.

CO
Chuck O.
Maynardville, TN
Dodge Charger
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said he would recommend this business for service.

Powell, TN
08/31/2019
Great Servuce
This facility was recommended by AAA one day when my vehicle needed a tow. They are closer to my house than the place I was using so I gave them a try. So far the service has been great. Their waiting room is really nice with wifi available so I can work while I'm waiting.

RO
Robert A. O.
Toyota Tundra
08/28/2019
Fast, friendly service
Appointment was easy to make. Work was done quickly.

LF
Larry F.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business did good work. They were always on time.

Ray / Lauren M.
08/23/2019
Focus alignment, etc.
Great work at a godd price .

Rebecca W.
Nissan Maxima
08/17/2019
My Visit
Even though my visit resulted in a set of new tires, as always the service was great and the staff very professional. I really appreciate how I am informed of the needs of my vehicle and then I am given options as to what I can do about meeting those needs.

Moriah C.
Hyundai Azera
08/17/2019
Fast and Efficient
Came in to have two headlight bulbs replaced. Took less than 30 minutes and all staff was friendly, helpful, and professional.

Mark D.
08/16/2019
Battery Install
Excellent job on the battery install. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Thanks for the quick service.

LD
Lisa D.
08/16/2019
Friendly and reasonable, great work!
I always bring my car here. Everyone is very friendly and the work is always done on time. My son brings his truck here now. Scott and everyone else are great to work with.

Janet C.
Tennessee
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Janet said they have always been good to her.

LF
Larry F.
08/14/2019
Customer Service. Techs that know what they are doing.
I was looking for a home town place where customer service was important and they cared about their customers and the techs knew what they were doing. FOUND IT AT AUTOXTEND!!!

JN
Jim N.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service provided by this business could not have been any better.

JN
Jim N.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service provided by this business could not have been any better.

CR
Candy R.
08/11/2019
Great place
I’ve come to depend on the great service I receive from Auto Extend. They always give me answers regarding any concerns I may have. The service is top notch. I recommend them to all my friends.

Joshua K.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/07/2019
Professional, polite, quick.
It is very easy to schedule an appointment, and everyone who I encountered was extremely friendly and professional. They did a great job with my truck and were much quicker and more efficient than other places I’ve had dealings with.

08/03/2019
Great service staff always willing to help
Would always take my cars here.

Ray / Lauren M.
08/02/2019
2008 Ford Escape Water Pump
Fast, friendly, honest, and at a fair enoigh price not to get me to just do it myself.