Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dianne M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Dianne said the business always did a fabulous job, they were trustworthy and she did not have to wait long.

GMC Acadia
05/08/2019
Trustworthy and Competent
Trustworthy and Competent Service for a fair price. Hard to find in Knoxville.

Mike B.
Nissan Maxima
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good.

Blaine, TN
Jeep Liberty
05/01/2019
Good folks and great service.
Always friendly and quick service.

Jeff D.
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2019
They Get it Done Correctly and Fast!
I took my car to a dealership for warranty work. After having my car almost a week and telling me 3 separate occasions that they would call me the next day with an update, they never called once and they were unable to repair it. AutoXTend not only called me with updates two or three times in one day, they have my car running like new and I had it back the next work day! Take your car here!

Dennis B.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/29/2019
The best repair shop in Knox County!
Always professional,knowledgeable, and affordable.

Ray / Lauren M.
04/29/2019
2008 Ford Escape
Had tire rotation, balancing, alignment, fuel filter change, front caliper brake check, rear drum brake clean and adjust, and change out front CV axles. Price and workmanship were great. My wife uses this vehicle to commute and to take baby to day care. I put my trust in AutoXtend to take care of me and my family.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you. Glad we could help

Casaundra Nicole C.
Lexus ES 300
04/28/2019
Woke Up to a Flat Tire
Woke up to a flat tire, had to have car towed by AAA. When I arrived, they were expecting me. Greeted me by name and immediately began servicing my vehicle. Great customer service! Even made a fresh pot of coffee for me lol. Very clean, comfortable. & cozy waiting area. Family friendly. Great experience.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you, we are glad we could help.

Carol B.
04/25/2019
It's close to my house and the employees are very knowledgeable in helping me
Carol

Thank you so much.

Bill M.
04/20/2019
Jeff was efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable.
I was very pleased in the way that Jeff addressed my problem. He was extremely helpful, courteous, and friendly. He was able to solve my problem quickly. Thank you so much for a job well done.

Glad we could help.

SD
Steven D.
Mazda 6
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the business did a great job.

Thank you.

BE
Brack E.
Ford RV Cutaway
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Brack said the mechanic does a great job and this facility is number one in his book.

GP
George P.
04/11/2019
Excellent diagnostic service and repair
AutoXtend is my go to auto repair company. They are knowledgeable, efficient and trustworthy.

Brian B.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they did everything he asked them to do in a timely manner.

Steve B.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they have been totally satisfied with them for many years.

ET
Eddie T.
Corryton, TN
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said this business was great. The staff was really nice and treated him nice. It was the first time he went there.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you. Hope we can be of service in the future.

John G.
04/10/2019
They were quick and took me in last minute
The guy at the front desk was very helpful. They were able to get me in last minute and were done quickly

Jon T.
Acura TSX
04/10/2019
Prompt help for a friend
A friend of ours doing mission work was provided a vehicle while she was visiting our area. The vehicle began to show a flashing engine light and we recommended she bring the vehicle to AutoExtend (where we have been bringing our vehicles). They arranged for a prompt diagnostic check which identified the problem which needed to be addressed before driving. The service was approved the folks providing the vehicle and it was ready to roll the following day.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you, So glad we could help.

James P.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/07/2019
Professional, Friendly, Very clean, fair price for the service rendered.
I really appreciated your technicians explaining the whole process to me and the most e onomical way to save money. I also appreciated the friendly service for taking me home and picking me up when the job was finished. You guys are the real deal!! Thank you
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you. Glad we could be of service.

BR
Brad/Jill R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/05/2019
Thanks
Thanks for working the car into your schedule on short notice!
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 04/10/2019

You are welcome. We will always find time.