Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WS
William S.
Nissan Sentra
02/23/2019
Great service at a fair price
I can bring my cars here for service with confidence. That they will not try to sell me unnecessary repairs. The work will be done right. The price will be reasonable. They will complete the repair as quickly as possible. They will listen to me when I explain the problem with my car.

LP
Lance P.
Kia Soul
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Lance said the business has excellent customer service.

Blaine, TN
Chevrolet Sonic
02/19/2019
Friendly Staff and good Service.
Always friendly Staff willing to help. Reasonable rates and reliable service and repair.

Mary S.
Maynardville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
02/08/2019
The people who work there
I have used Auto Xtemd for several years now. I used to go to a dealership but they recommended expensive work that I did not need. And got agressive when I refused. So I have been going to Auto Xtend. If they recommend it I know for certain I need it done.

Jim D.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business has good employees, that is why he continues to go back. He does recommend them to others. He appreciates excellence and professional work.

Debbie H.
Harriman, TN
02/05/2019
Outstanding Service
We brought our car in to have the brakes and other systems checked. Scott Roberts showed us what needed to be replaced on the rear brakes and why, and that the brake work and other maintenance would have to be completed the next day. Scott provided us with a loaner for the night. The next day the car was ready and waiting for us. And, such a nice customer area. Thank you!

BW
Brian W.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has always been happy with them.

AC
Angela / Brad C.
02/02/2019
Honest
I brought my truck in to have it looked at because it was making a strange noise. After a short wait, they actually brought me back to the shop to show me what the issue was and what the costs would be to fix the issue. Super friendly and honest people!

Delores B.
Powell, TN
01/29/2019
Great Auto Care Service
Best auto care in town !!!!

Thank you.

Joan M.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Joan said that the place has been her go-to for several years, they always do a good job, they are polite and they get the work done.

Dorothy C.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said it was great and several times, they have been fantastic.

Ray / Lauren M.
01/20/2019
2012 Ford Focus alignment, balancing, tire rotation, and wipers
Great service and value. I have changed out brakes, shocks, motors, transmissions, etc. at home. But, anything done to a car for my family and relatives goes to AutoXtend.

EE
Eric E.
Nissan Sentra
01/20/2019
Great guys, quality work, and reasonable prices!
A friend recommended AutoXtend to me last year. I’ve been using them since. They’re very thorough, and I’ve been pleased with their speed and efficiency with each visit.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 01/21/2019

Doug S.
Tennessee
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Doug said the employees are very up front, give estimates, don't do unnecessary work and he appreciates it.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 01/21/2019

Bella B.
01/13/2019
Trustworthy
Scott was very helpful. explained things. Made sure everything he was doing to my truck was ok with me. very nice.

Thank you very much.

LP
Les P.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Les said the business does good work. He does recommend them others.

Don C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Don said the facility is the best in that area.

Thanks Don, enjoy your retirement

PM
Peter M.
GMC Terrain
01/04/2019
Consistently Dependable
Took care of a coolant leak that I thought was much worse...love their courtesy transportation instead of waiting around for repair to finish up. Thanks guys !!!

Thanks

Powell, TN
INFINITI JX35
01/02/2019
Great service and reasonable pricing!
AutoXtend is the best find we’ve had in North Knoxville. I would not consider taking my cars anywhere else. Proud to recommend.

Ray H.
12/30/2018
Big Ray’s diesel dually
AutoXtend is an awesome repair shop. They are extremely courteous, very knowledgeable, and very responsive. I will always trust them with my truck.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you, glad we could get your truck back on the road.