DE
Daniel E.
Arizona
Land Rover LR2
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said they never got back to him to tell him what was wrong with his vehicle. He had to call them to find out and then they were not sure. They had a general idea of two items that would fix it but they would not guarantee that it would solve his problem. They also could not give him a real estimate. It was a wide range of prices from $600- $800 and all the way up to $1,500.

Dennis R.
Mesa, AZ
Ford Econoline
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Dennis said this business was not able to repair his vehicle.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 04/17/2017

Dennis,

I am confused as to why you left this review. You state that we are unable to repair your vehicle. You stated that the a/c system was blowing cold when driving but not as cold as you thought it should be. We evaluated your a/c system and found that the fan clutch on your cooling system was very weak. The fan clutch was not pulling enough air across the condensor to cool the refrigerant in the vehicle causing your air temperature to be higher than it should be. During our inspection, We also found the a/c compressor to be leaking at the shaft seal and case half. When we first evaluated the a/c system it had been overcharged. We filled the system to the proper amounts and found leaks at your compressor and discharge hose. We were at all times capable of repairing your a/c system. You arrived to our location at 2:15 in the afternoon and we informed you that the repair would take a whole day to perform. We gave you a written quote for the repairs and you have denied the repairs at this time. We would be more than happy to repair your vehicle if you would like. The quote we gave you is good for an entire year.

EC
ELI C.
08/09/2016
well they got it working .
Smells stale.Mild cooling on himax but not cold like before.Might bring it back for recharging.it was a lot colder before repair.Doubled their money parts less than third total cost.Fast turnaround though.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 08/10/2016

Eli,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the work that we performed. If there are any problems with the a/c please feel free to bring it back to have us check the system and see what is going on. There are dozens of components involved in an a/c system and we would like the chance to get that fixed for you. As for doubling the price I looked your invoice up and the list cost of the compressor by itself is $532.00 and you were charged $459.00 for the compressor kit which includes the compressor, accumulator, expansion device and o-rings. There are parts available cheaper on websites, but we have found they are usually shipped from overseas and do not work properly. Sorry to hear that you were not satisfied, but please give us a chance to help you with that problem.

Mitchell D.
Acura 2.3CL
04/27/2016 Category: Service
Mitchell said a system on his vehicle was leaking. He also said the first time he went in for service it was cheaper than the second time, which did not make sense to him.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 04/28/2016

Mitchell,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about our service. I wanted to take the chance to explain the difference in charge prices that you had. When you first came in we noted that your system was low on R134a. We gave you a discounted rate for a half pound of your R134a which made the difference of price. Also the second time you had come in, you had replaced the items that we had told you were leaking, upon the inspection we noted that the compressor wire had been cut and our technicians had rewired that items without charging you. I would be happy to discuss this anytime if you would like.

JOHN M.
Chandler, AZ
Cadillac Escalade ESV
05/19/2015
Unable to fix or repair my truck??
Spent $584.00, and got a STILL HOT a/c system?? Knew that the problem was not as stated to be as a "Actuators" because rear a/c blew hot too?? Had another shop fix it, will not return for repairs, sorry, but I know I got rifted......

MATT S.
08/23/2013
Last Visit
Sorry Steve but this last repair will probably be my last. You have been great until the last two repairs. After you fixed tha a/c which works great, we addressed the car overheats with the a/c on and we replaced the radiator. The car still overheats with the a/c and you are not listening to me. You keep wanting to say the a/c temp will rise with the higher engine temp but that isn't the case. My a/c blows cold all the time even with the higher engine temp. You have never addressed the high engine temp after my voicing concern on several occasions except to say I should replace my spark plugs, that might help. Really the plugs???? The high engine temp only occurs with the a/c on. I have lost confidence in your diagnosis of the problem and will need to seek someone that will listen to my concerns not just hear what they want.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 08/29/2013

Matt,

It is unfortunate to lose you as a customer but I wanted to respectfully clarify a few details about the Mustang.

After test driving the vehicle multiple times with the A/C blowing 45 degrees, we were not able to duplicate any type of overheating condition you are describing. When diagnosing a vehicle that you cannot duplicate the problem on, it is impossible to make a correct diagnosis. I could easily "roll the dice" and start throwing uneccessary parts at your vehicle to resolve a problem that is not happening, but wasting my time and your money is not how I operate. My technicians simply recommended replacement of the spark plugs after an inspection of your spark plug and coil assembly that was making the popping sound of which we repaired for you. We did not tell you replacing the plugs would solve overheating issues, only that since the one was extremely worn the others tend to look the same. My technicians spent a lot of time and effort trying to duplicate the overheating, of which you were never charged for. Good luck with the vehicle in the future, I hope someone will be able to duplicate the problem and sell you the necessary repairs.