John T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/17/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff were friendly and he would recommend this business for service.

CG
Cam G.
Gilbert, AZ
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Cam said this business missed a couple of things but he would recommend them to others.

David W.
Waddell, AZ
03/22/2017 Category: Service
David said ever since he picked up his vehicle, it has not worked. The air conditioner works but he will be taking it back to the business.

CYNTHIA B.
Nissan Maxima
08/11/2016
AZ Auto Air
Great salespeople, but cannot seem to fix an oil leak no matter how many times they get the same car back. They should test drive the car to ensure the problem is fixed before returning it to the customer. Extremely frustrating. Fixed my brakes and other regular maintenance issues ok.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 08/20/2016

Cynthia,

I am sorry to hear that we did not get that oil leak taken care of. This has been a very difficult vehicle to get repaired and I completly understand your frustration. I will be more than happy to take another look at that and get back to it. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and again I am sorry for any inconvienience.

BRAD B.
07/08/2016
Pretty good
I had a pretty good experience, I didn't know my car was done until I showed up a half an hour before they closed to see if my car was done.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 07/09/2016

Brad,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review, And thank you for letting us know were we dropped the ball. We definitly had a communication brake down with your vehicle and want to say sorry for that. We will definitly take your comments and improve on them. Thank you again for your patronage and the time you took to write the review.

Az Auto Air family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review, and thank you for letting us know where we dropped the ball. We definitely had a communication break down with your vehicle and want to say sorry for that. We will take your comments and improve on them. Thank you again for your patronage and the time you took to write the review.

Mike B.
10/26/2015 Category: Service
Mike said the diagnostic he received from another business was different than what this business provided. The diagnostic was $37 from this business compared to another business where it was $16. The air conditioner was not cooling very well and the compressor needs to be replaced but another part was failing and the other business was able to get the air conditioning working for now.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 10/28/2015

Mike,

Thank you for the information. The diagnosis that was given to you was for the compressor due to a stuck valve in the compressor. This compressor has a valve that very commonly sticks, there are occasions that this valve can release itself and begin to work. It is extremly common for this valve to stick again. The quote in which we gave you was to repair the vehicle for a long term fix and not to bandaid the issue. We do not want to charge you for a bandaid to only see you come back in the near future. I am glad to hear that someone was able to get the air cold for you, I hope that it lasts and feel free to call anytime if you are having any problems.

RY
RYAN Y.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/08/2015
Careless technician
I brought my car in for some a/c work - a new compressor and an upgraded condenser. A reasonable estimate was provided, parts were ordered, and the work was completed ahead of the initial projected completion date. Upon picking up my vehicle, the a/c was working beautifully, but an under hood inspection revealed several issues with the quality of the work. A painted panel above the radiator that had to be removed for repair access had been scratched in several places, one of the radiator cooling fans had been reinstalled upside down, the clamp that secured the fan's wiring was missing, there were greasy smudges on the blue coolant hoses, and the new a/c compressor's 10" longer wiring harness had just been left lying in the engine compartment rather than being appropriately secured or shortened. A few miles from the shop on the drive home I also realized that the blow-off valve air hose had not been properly reinstalled, as it had come off of it's fitting while driving. The technician corrected the radiator fan's installation before I took the car, and the manager took $100 off the bill to compensate for the work that I was going to have to do to correct the sloppy work and damage to the vehicle. I believe the shop probably does decent work on an average vehicle where the owner never sees the repairs, but I'm picky about the appearance of my vehicle and don't want to bring my vehicle back to a shop with sloppy technicians who are careless about making sure their work is done properly - both mechanically and cosmetically.

Ronald M.
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Ronald said he was promised something and he did not get it. Other than that, the visit was fine.

Sharon B.
Mesa, AZ
Oldsmobile Silhouette
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Sharon said this business provided good service. She was disappointed that they did not offer her a senior discount because she should not have to ask for it in order to get the discount. She said feels it should be posted somewhere for the customers to see.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 07/02/2014

Hi Sharon,

Out of respect for our customers, we try not to assume any one's age. Nor do we ask if our patrons have served in the military or not, even though we offer discounted repairs for all senior citizens and military personnel. We hope our customers visit our website and we do our best to advertise our current promotions. I am happy to see your vehicle only needed a minor repair this visit and encourage you to mention the senior citizen's discount on your next visit. We are always happy to honor it!

Thanks,

Steve

MICHAEL R.
06/18/2013
not fixed
The problem didn't get resolved. The compressor cycles on and off. More off than on. I drove to Flagstaff yesterday without the AC.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 06/21/2013
Michael, You brought your vehicle in for us to test the A/C. We charged your system for you, but did not make any repairs. I advised you to return for further inspection and told you we suspected a possible evaporator leak. Bring it in anytime for the completion of the inspection. Thanks, Steve

RANDY M.
05/08/2012
Jeep Review
I am usually happy with the service, however I was a bit disappointed in the last service I had. The front end of my Jeep seemed to be diagnosed as a tracking bar issue, had it replace problem continued and turn out to be a steering rod and shock issue. The wobble has since decrease how ever the steering wheel is turned about 10 degrees to the left when the wheels are straight. I am concerned about the alignment of my front end. I will need to bring my Jeep in yet another time to have it corrected. I trust Steve that he is a straight shooter and that is why I will returned.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air, Inc. - Family Owned & Operated responded on 05/21/2012
I am very sorry you were unhappy with the service. As I discussed with you on the phone on your first visit, when the tracking bar was replaced, it was replaced because it was severely worn and a needed to be replaced. Although that did not correct the issue with the wobble, it did need to be replaced. Upon your second visit I had to test drive vehicle several times in order to duplicate the wobble. At that time, I assessed the bad steering rod and simply recommended shocks because of age and slight leakage. I will rectify the steering wheel problem at no charge to you upon your return as I did not catch that on your second visit.