Randy R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/15/2019
Honesty and integrity
They have always been someone I can trust to do what is necessary with my vehicles and have for many years

Richard S.
Buick Century
01/15/2019
Keeping the Old Buick on Life Support
Once again Beneficial came through with great service. Keeping this old clunker on the road until the day we decide to put it out to pasture. When I called the wife to let her know how much the new radiator would cost, she was pleasantly surprised.

GP
Ginger P.
Newalla, OK
Ford Edge
01/11/2019
Honesty
I would recommend this company to everyone! They were honest and up front about my vehicle.
I like the way they do business so well that I have taken a second vehicle in to get fixed. It was all done within a timely manner also. I don't think you will get a better place now days.

SL
Stephen L.
01/10/2019
Same day service
Thurman Lynch Allstate Agency recommended me to Beneficial Automotive. My car had a few semi-minor repairs that I was unable to do myself. I called Beneficial on Tuesday evening, and they told me to bring my car in Thursday morning, by 5:00 Thursday evening the repairs where finished and I was back on the road.

I was given a list of some more minor repairs that needed attending and will plan on getting those fixed at Beneficial at the end of the first quarter.

Darryl W.
01/09/2019
Leak not fixed
I took my car in to have an oil leak fixed. Sadly, after an expensive repair costing hundreds of dollars, the car is still leaking oil. Now I don't have the money to take it elsewhere for repair. I have been pleased with them in the past but this was a fail. It just seems to me that the problem was not properly diagnosed. I have taken vehicles in the past to them and left satisfied with their work but not this time. I am disappointed and disheartened.
The Beneficial A. from Beneficial Automotive responded on 01/10/2019

We are sorry to hear you are still having issues with your vehicle.  We would have appreciated the oppertunity to re evaluate the vehicle to see if we could help you out again.  If you remember when this repair was bid to you, we did advise you of the large amounts oil everywhere and the need to have a starting place for repairs without just replacing everything the first time if it wasn't necessary.  It is also possible there is just some additional cleaning under vehicle that needs to be done.
Again, we are sorry you were unsatisfied and hope in the future you can find someone who can get you taken care of.

01/08/2019
Honest and trustworthy
The people that work at Beneficial always welcome you with a smile. They are very personable and very importantly, they are always honest with you. They truly have the best interest of their customer in first place.

Randy R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2019
Integrity
Been with them for years and the one word to describe them is integrity

James W.
01/04/2019
Jim Wilson
trust plus service

Ron S.
01/03/2019
Dependable, Truthful, Compassionate
We NEVER suspicion being ripped off AKA being told that things need replaced/repaired when it's unnecessary. These folks are "the real deal"! We wouldn't consider going anywhere else. God's love shines through their business!

Chris C.
Acura 3.2TL
12/14/2018
Great service and great people
Even if they weren't directly behind my work, I would definitely come here. Super honest and dependable work they do!

Kim S.
12/13/2018
Great place
My first time using this facility. They where fast and honest!

Kathy M.
Norman, OK
12/07/2018
Great Customer Service
I trust Beneficial to take care of my 12 year old car and keep us going. They do a great job!

SG
Stephanie G.
Kia Forte
Friendly
Seems like a small town shop. Very friendly and works with you to give you the best.

Carol M.
Trustworthy!
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else! Donnie & Angela are honest & always treat me right.

SO
Sam O.
12/06/2018
Great place and good prices!! Very friendly!
This place has done repairs on both of my vehicles. Exceptional work and service! Nice and friendly people! They are honest and they recommend only what you need!

Jeffrey M.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
12/02/2018
Fast, Friendly Service
Beneficial took the vehicle in and had it repaired on the same day. Checkout was easy and fast, and accompanied by a nice conversation regarding specific and general repair issues. Price was as quoted and as expected for the needed repair.

Danielle G.
11/30/2018
Fast,affordable,friendly
Never had an issue with Beneficial. I would recommend them to anyone.

11/28/2018
Great place!
Dropped my van off to get a transmission flush and an oil change. Four hours later it was complete. Easy, fast and efficient!

Norman, OK
11/28/2018
Honesty
What I like about BAM is that you can trust them to be honest about what is wrong with your car and not try to sell you stuff you don't need.

Johnny G.
11/27/2018
Honest, fair, all along great work!
I’ve had issue after issue with my truck and had been taking it to the dealership to have work done even after warranty expired. The dealership did $4400 dollars worth of motor work and within 8 months and about 5000 miles it started knocking again and they said it wasn’t related to previous work they had done and the warranty would not cover it. The dealership then wanted $8000 to put a new motor in my truck. I declined and took it to Beneficial for a second opinion and they did the diagnosis and determined that was not the issue, and $700 later my truck was up and running better than before. I’m fact the dealership should have covered it with the warranty and I could’ve fought for it but Beneficial told me a price to fix it and I went with them, rather than fighting the dealership. I have since used them for my first oil change and had a gasket replaced due to an oil leak. Both times they were prompt, honest and gave great details about what the issue was and what did was needed. This will be the only shop I use from now on. Dependable, friendly and trustworthy make it the best. Their facility is also the cleanest we have ever been in, so that’s a big plus as well. Thankful for the owner and staff and their hard work, and honesty.