JO
Jack O.
08/03/2020
Fast service
Brought my car in for work on the vent system. Was diagnosed, and repaired in less than a day. Great work!

RT
Rob T.
07/29/2020
Best service guys in the business
Needed to have my truck worked on and my only choice was BAM. I have used them once before and was so happy with them they are now my only choice. I was able to get a quote for the cost and have the work completed the same day. The waiting room and service area are so clean and inviting, the staff are so very helpful and the work is impeccable. Why would you go anywhere else.

GD
Greg D.
07/23/2020
Honesty
Three different times the final price was lower than the quote. They got inside and found it wasn’t as expensive as they thought. Instead of over charging us they reduced the bill. Their work has always been excellent as well.

FM
Farrokh M.
Honda HR-V
07/23/2020
Quality of work is excellent thank you.
Quality of work is excellent thank you.

GMC Yukon
07/22/2020
Awwsome
I would recommend Beneficial Automotive to anyone. They did a great job on the repairs, they did a great job communicating the problem & the effects it can cause on your vehicle so your educated. They also did a great job on being timely and getting your vehicle back to you!

MV
Mike V.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/19/2020
Honest, reliable service at a fair price.
I have used Beneficial for close to 10 years. They are honest and dependable, beat Toyota and Honda dealership prices and keep my wife happy with the friendly service! I couldn't ask for better.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Dodge Journey
07/16/2020
Great Service!!!
My experience here is was wonderful. The service was fast and efficient. My car was done in one day. The people are friendly and honest.

Rick H.
07/15/2020
Competence and integrity
BAM is great! For several years they have taken care of repairs on my vehicles. Their automotive knowledge leads to accurate diagnosis. Their competency enables them to perform repairs with accuracy. Their integrity justifies the trust I place in them. They perform repairs per my authorization and advise me on other repairs with thorough education and reasonable risk assessments. They blend professionalism with personalization.

GB
Greg B.
Honda Accord Crosstour
07/13/2020
consistent, professional, quality work
These guys are pros. They know what they're doing and it shows. Thanks for the peace-of-mind that quality work provides.

Shirley H.
Nissan Versa
07/10/2020
Amazing!!!!
Always helpful and clear on the problem

Sheryl C.
07/08/2020
These guys are truly trustworthy.
Everything we have done here has been a great experience.

Larry S.
Scion xB
07/07/2020
Friendly, clean, quick and reasonable prices
Very pleased with their work and pricing. Very friendly and clean place. Great communication.

Sandy B.
Dodge Charger
Best automotive repair shop
I took my car in for a repair. The new part was stuck on a boat due to Covid. They were able to track down a used part, had it shipped in and fixed the car. They kept me updated the entire time. Car runs great! Will definitely use them again. Great customer service too!

Robert S.
BAM is the Best!
Donnie and Angela run an excellent auto repair shop. They have maintained my vehicles for about 10 years. They have never misdiagnosed an auto repair problem.

Christopher S.
Alignment
Went to take my car in because was having issues with pulling. They fixed the alignment on the car and were very informative on letting me know what needed to be done, and didn't try to upsell me on things that I didn't need, would definitely recommend taking your vehicle to them