WT
WAYNE T.
11/22/2019
Great job
Scheduled an inspection, they were able to get me in and.

TJ
TERRI J.
Greene, NY
11/21/2019
Honest and Fair prices at Bob Crowe's Auto
They have always done a great job on my vehicles.

R. JOSEPH B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/21/2019
They are true.
They do a great job for us older people.

MO
MICHAEL / KAREN O.
11/16/2019
Simply the best!!
Top notch service, friendly and honest. Katie and Joe are the best in the business.

SE
SUSAN E.
Whitney Point, NY
Suzuki Forenza
11/11/2019
The service and the peopie.
Fantastic servoce always and great people to do business with.

NA
Nate A.
Newmarket, NH
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the staff provided very good service and they are honest.

David R.
11/08/2019
Recently bought a battery at Auto Zone with the intention of having them install it for me. I was informed that they could not do the install because the cowl had to be removed to install battery. This was at 2:30 in the afternoon and I had to be at work at 3:30. I called and I was scheduled for the following morning at 9:15 to have battery installed.

AH
Allison H.
Putnam Valley, NY
Subaru Legacy
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Allison said everyone is friendly and she was comfortable at this facility. She stated it was not like other repair facilities where the mechanics make young girls feel really stupid.

LOU / LOUISE B.
Whitney Point, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/05/2019
Dependable, reliable, trustworthy,knowlegdeable
We have been with Bob Crowe's Auto for over 20 years. We know when the do a job it is done. They are honest and trustworthy.

10/21/2019
Fast reliable service
My go to shop for my agency vehicles. Always able to work our vehicles in when we need repairs. Price is usually reasonable.
Katie is great to work with and is always helpful!! Love this place.

NC
Nathaniel C.
New York
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said he did not have an appointment but the lady at the front desk got him in quickly. He stated that the service was good.

JOHN R.
10/17/2019
Great personal service.
The staff at Bob Crowe service is friendly and knowledgeable. They have always perform routine service on my vehicle. They also check my car for other problems that of which I might not be aware. This save me on potentially costly repairs later and avoid safety issues.

TR
Terry R.
Toyota Echo
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Terry said he is very, very pleased. They are friendly, knowledgeable and good to work with. He stated he feels like he can trust their opinion on things that he has no knowledge about.

BG
Brenda G.
Johnson City, NY
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said that they do really good work.

NT
NICK/KANNA T.
10/10/2019
Bob Crowe Makes This Place Great!
Bob Crowe and his excellent staff did a great job fixing up my 2010 Ford Escape. It had some serious engine trouble. Now it is running as smooth as a cucumber. Bob and Joe are simply expert at what they do. They know vehicles inside and out. In addition, the repair was very affordable. On top, it was done with the ultimate professionalism and courtesy. Bob, his daughter Katie, and Joe always put a smile on my face everytime I step into the office building. Bob has been my personal auto mechanic for at least eight years. I would never even consider going anywhere else for my automobile needs. I give Bob Crowe my highest recommendation to anyone searching for an honest, expert, affordable and personable vehicle mechanic in Binghamton,NY.