Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Continue reading recommended reviews

Lancaster, TX
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin Williams
Pay less get crap services.Give the person paying less the same service he gets if he’s paying more.At the end of the day he’s still your customer.

R C.
Waco, TX
02/13/2019
Unwilling to do right by Customer
Had a decent experience until I got in my driveway at home and saw that they put the wrong size tires on the late-model used minivan I bought. The tires were smaller than than what is required. This causes several issues, notably the speedometer not giving an accurate speed. I didn't think it'd be a big deal at all, that I'd just call my salesman, tell him the issue, and that they'd be happy to put the CORRECT SIZED TIRES on my new purchase, but I've been stonewalled ever since. No one willing to help. If you like being IGNORED, please do business with this dealership!

Angelie M.
Red Oak, TX
02/05/2019
Lying Customer Service
What makes this business not good for someone to call and say bring the car back, and when bringing it back customer service was so rude. If I Angelie would have bought it back after receiving a call it would have been a misunderstanding. If I could rate you again I would give you a 0. This company is not right, and not in order. People need to train to make sure they provide good customer service and I can train them. I will not recommend Bob Stallings to anyone.

PS
Patrick S.
Grand Prairie, TX
11/20/2018 Category: Service
bob stalings
too hard to get to due to road construction. I went to another dealer for the oil change. I had to pay for it and well worth it.

Caleb B.
09/18/2018
Abusive Customer Experience
What a horrible crew of workers. Absolutely out to get your money anyway they have to. Lie. Fraud. Bully.

Caleb B.
09/15/2018
Unprofessional and Untrustworthy Team
Sales Managers impersonating Finance Managers. Loan contracts returned by CapitalOne multiple times because they exceeded max amounts allowed by the State, GAP forms completed with other VIN info, Informing me that the $60 adjustment for GAP was for an issue with a tire I voiced rather than an overcharge on their part, and the final (major) conflict came when they sold me a service loaner on the basis that it would be discounted for such, however never making true on that promise - despite multiple opportunities to update the deal came available. Rather than help or attempt to care the impersonator finance manager told me they would pick up the car themselves and became hostile. Would have loved to if I hadn’t already paid for tint, replacing the tires within 6 days, and paying for insurance! Fuck these clowns!!!! Don’t go here!!!

Robin W.
04/12/2018
Why am I getting all these hard inquires on my credit report from ONE visit from this dealership?
I visited this car dealership and decided not to buy a car there. Now I keep getting hard inquires on my credit report originating from that dealership.
This is not right and if it is not corrected I will be filing a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency.

PF
Patricia F.
Waxahachie, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe

Disappointed C.
Desoto, TX
11/21/2017
Disappointed & Disrespected Well Qualified Potential Buyers
The staff do NOT adhere to the values of being truthful and respectful to there customers. They do NOT adhere to the "Shopper Assurance to provide Transparent Pricing" upfront. Do your research before attempting to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. They LIE about the prices and if you haven't looked up their online prices they will not tell you that they are listed at thousands below what they are trying to sell it to you. Very dishonest even after you try to get them to honor their online prices. Good thing I did not buy here and advise you to look elsewhere.

YB