Connie & Dick's Service Center Inc.

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

JAMES F.
12/25/2013
Very attentive customer service from all
We popped in unexpected and asked if you could replace a rear tail light. Oscar graceously fit us into the schedule even thought it was the day before Christmas. A nice holiday gift from Connie & Dick's.

AY
AMBER Y.
12/20/2013
Absolutely outstanding company!
It was a genuinely positive experience here. I've had many car issues over the past year and Triple A suggested this repair shop to me, so I figured I should try out a new place. I couldn't have had a more outstanding experience anywhere else. I recently had my brakes freeze up and here they told me I needed a total of about $4K worth of repairs to ensure a safe and reliable car. That number is huge for a college student, so they suggested many ways to help with the cost. They even told me ways to go about finding a used car instead of putting in thousands of dollars into my '97 Corolla. I just thought "Wow, they're giving me ways to buy a car instead of putting in money to get it fixed, without making me feel obligated to them." They even have specialists for every type of car. Cindy and Oscar made it feel like they were a professional and family friendly team. They truly made me feel like I was part of the family with all of their caring thoughts and recommendations. This is a perfect place for college students or anyone who wants a reliable repair shop! A+ for service and A+ for trustworthiness!

HH
Harley H.
Volkswagen Golf
12/17/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Sydni. She said she has used this business for years and she has never had a problem. They are pleasant to work with.

MK
Mark K.
Toyota Avalon
12/14/2013 Category: Service
Mark said they are the best around and he has used this business for over 25 years. They are honest, trustworthy, and helpful. He has never been cheated or lied to by this business.

JO
John O.
Chevrolet Astro
12/14/2013 Category: Service
John said they were very polite and explained everything to him. They are nice people and showed concern for his vehicle's needs.

SD
Suzanne D.
Honda Fit
12/11/2013
Customer Service
Everything about this service call was satisfactory. I was able to make an appointment when I wanted, the service and attention were timely and courteous, and the work guaranteed. The needs of the customer are given high priority.

ET
Eldred T.
Kia Rondo
11/19/2013 Category: Service
Eldred said they told her exactly what needed to be done. They did it and delivered it on time. She has used this business for several years.

CD
Clyde D.
Mazda 3
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Clyde said this business did a really good job.

LC
Liz C.
11/14/2013 Category: Service
Liz said the facility was very attentive to her vehicle. Oscar called her several times with updates on the repairs and met her expectations for the time when she needed her vehicle back. Their prices were very good and one of the best in the area. She is looking forward to the next time she needs to go in and she will definitely be back.

HS
Herman S.
Toyota Avalon
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Herman said he appreciated their courtesy, promptness, and efficiency.

AY
Amber Y.
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Amber said this business always has really good service. She appreciates that her questions always get answered.

SG
Stella G.
Nissan Xterra
11/12/2013
Oscar was very helpful from my appointment call & when I arrived, his explanation of what my car needed, etc was very clear. Cindy took time to have a conversation with me & talk about workshops they offer in how to maintain their car. I felt like I walke
I thought it was good, I already shared it with several people, being nice and patient with your customer always brings them back. God bless your business.

BG
Bill G.
11/08/2013 Category: Service
Bill said they are thorough and prompt. They do what they promise to do at this business.

NK
Nick K.
Mazda 3
11/03/2013
Great Experience
I was helped immediately and was given a thorough, honest opinion from one of their workers. Fair price and fairly quick with their work. Great all around experience.

NN
Nick N.
Suzuki SX4
10/31/2013
The technicians and service representatives are always very helpful. They are eager to inform customers of issues.