Jeff H.
07/22/2016
Quick service
Made an appointment for oil change and tire rotation one day. Service performed next day in a timely fashion! Greatly appreciated!
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 07/27/2016

Thank you for your review.  Hope to see you soon.

DE
Debbie E.
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Debbie said they listen and they have excellent communication.

GM
Gary M.
Mercury Sable
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Gary said this business was very informative and got a hold of them.

AT
Adam T.
Wauwatosa, WI
07/14/2016 Category: Service
Adam said the owner of the business is a good friend. The employees treated him well.

EL
Eric L.
07/06/2016
integrity, craftmanship, kindness
D&D takes care of my vehicles as if they were their own. They worked within my budget and have my '98 Ram running safely and reliably.
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.  We hope to be able to service your vehicles in the future.

GM
George And Darlene M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2016 Category: Service
George said they have always taken care of him in a timely fashion. The price is competitive and fair. He stated he feels like he can trust them.

KH
Kelsey H.
06/27/2016
Great people to work with!
I was looking for a car mechanic and a friend referred me to D & D Automotive and I couldn't be happier. They have taken great care of my car and myself by answering my questions in such a way that I understand what is going on and what needs to be done. And making sure my car runs the way it is supposed to!
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 06/28/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.  We are glad you have chosen D&D Automotive to be your service center and hope to be able to help you in the future.

Owner

JV
Jason V.
Saturn Ion 3
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Jason said everything was fine at this business. He had no issues.

Don And Katheryn D.
Chicago, IL
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Don said when he called the business and they were able to get him in for service right away. They serviced his vehicle, checked everything and told him what he would need next time he was in for service. They sent him on his way right on time.

HC
Howie And Jan C.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Howie said he knows Dave really well.

Jeremiah W.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Jeremiah said he has used this business before. They do a good job. They were quick and professional.

DV
Dave And Kim V.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Dave said he knows David, who is honest.

Dave and Charlotte M.
Oconomowoc, WI
Chevrolet Blazer
06/12/2016
It is our nephew's business, which every one there does wonderful work.
As always Uncle Dave is very satisfied with the work he has to have done, they are very straight forward, honest and will give you their honest opinion on the work that needs to be done.
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2016

Thanks for being a loyal customer

Dave and Carolyn B.
06/10/2016
Great Customer Service
I trust their work, fair prices, and friendly associates

Joan T.
Milwaukee, WI
06/08/2016
Always takes care of me and my car!
D&d always takes care of me and my car! They tell me if something wrong, how bad it is, how much it's going to cost and how long it's going to take. I trust my car only to D&D! I would recommend them to anyone!