Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Micheal W.
03/18/2019
Reliable Service you can count on
As always courteous and professional service I can depend on!

Tony S.
Buick Century
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place did a good job.

PW
Paul W.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilrine. She said the place's employees are always available, they fix their vehicle when they need, and they are pleased.

Wickliffe, OH
03/07/2019
Understanding, friendly and professional
My title really sums it up. Dave's auto really made getting my car fixed a far less painful experience than it normally is. They help prioritize your needs and help meet your budget. I highly recommend Dave's auto care!

Euclid, OH
Volvo V40
03/06/2019
Excellent Service!
Thank you. Recommended. Support local business.

Marjorie H.
Kia Sportage
03/06/2019
check battery
I was concerned about my battery since one night leaving work my car didn't start as usual. I called Dave's Auto and they took me in the next day and checked it out. All was fine. The last place I wanted any car trouble was at 9:30 pm when I wanted to get home!

Kim M.
02/26/2019
Awesome! All the service people are honest and friendly and offer a free loaner
I have been going to Dave's for years. Always get excellent service. I recently recommended Dave's to a friend and she and her husband were very pleased with the service.
It is so nice to have people you can trust and rely on.

Hyundai Elantra GT
02/24/2019

KK
Kathy K.
Painesville, OH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/17/2019
Jetta VW Deisel
Very happy with the service at Dave's Auto Care. They were honest and did not try to over charge me or add unneeded services. I had to leave my car overnight and they provided a loaner for me. This was the third place I had taken my car for no HVAC and $3,000 later still no heat and Dave's was able to fix it, I finally have heat in my car for $700! So nice to have heat this time of year

Thanks, great job

Toyota Prius c
02/15/2019
ps
I was completely satisfied with my oil change. I also had my e check done too. Happy

NA
Nicholas A.
GMC Terrain
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said it was good.

Jackie S.
Kirtland, OH
Dodge Intrepid
02/12/2019
great place
They always do a great job on my car, they are very reliable and reasonably priced. Thanks again for your help

SK
Susan K.
02/12/2019
Quick service.
I notice the difference when Jim is not at the service desk. He always summarizes the service report! (Which I like) I like the personal touch

TT
Timothy T.
Cleveland, OH
Chrysler 300
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the business did everything they said they were going to do.

Amy B.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/08/2019
Oil Change
I know timing is everything but I called for an oil change at 2:00 and my car was done in 30 minutes.
I really thought it would be at least 2 hours and in know way expect to get this lucky every time but WOW fast and great service .

WM
William M.
02/08/2019
I was very happy with the thoroughness and the communication I received! I always appreciate being updated as they are working. I have been going to Dave’s for several years and plan to continue.

02/05/2019
My experience
My car was repaired in a timely manner with friendly courteous service.

JN
James N.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
James said there are never any problems with the business, they do a great job.

BR
beatrice R.
GMC Acadia
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Beatrice said they did an excellent job and she and Paul were satisfied.

02/04/2019
Dave's Auto Care Is Outstanding In Every Possible Way..... Always
I have been going to Dave's Auto Care for two decades and have NEVER had a problem, never been disappointed. Besides the fact that everyone at Dave's is professional, very knowledgeable in their field, and truly interested in providing an outstanding experience from beginning to end for every customer, they are honest and considerate, and do a great, great job whether it's a simple or very complex and wide-ranging service. No matter how busy, they always take the time to explain what they've found and what my options are, to answer all my questions, and to explain all that they did. I would never even consider going elsewhere because, after every time, I am so very grateful to be able to know that everything will be fixed as expected. I always recommend Dave's Auto Care with complete confidence that my friends and loved ones will have the same experience I have had. And I feel safe and secure in my car when I drive away from Dave's. That is huge!