Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Josh W.
GMC Envoy
11/13/2018
Windshield washer motor & leaky rim
Service was fast! Work was done the same day I brought the car in, and on Saturday no less! Dave was very pleasant to deal with... as enjoyable as getting your car repaired could possibly be.

NN
Nate N.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Nate said they did a very good job.

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
11/11/2018
Consistently surpasses expectations!
I have never had anything but an outstanding experience in dealing with the wonderful staff at Dave's Auto Care. They are kind, considerate, helpful, professional and very good at what they do. I trust them completely as they have never ever disappointed me or leaving me feeling like I was being taken advantage of or that my car was in anything but the best of hands. They thoroughly assess the problem and give you their plan of action as well as an estimate of the cost involved before proceeding. They do not do repairs halfway---I have gone to other mechanics in the past who tell you that the problem has been fixed only to discover a recurrence a short time later--along with additional charges to fix what they were unable to fix the first time. It is not like that at Dave's. They are thorough, they research any difficult issues and even consult with your car's manufacturer when a stubborn problem exists. They take every step necessary in order to repair the issue completely and leave the customer feeling confident and relaxed, knowing that their vehicle is in good hands. I would not even consider going anywhere else with my car as it means everything to me to be able to do all of the travelling necessary for my job and never have to worry that shoddy or incomplete repairs might leave me stranded. Their committment to providing complete customer satisfaction is genuine --they are as ethical and honest as a business can be. You will not be disappointed in trusting the staff at Dave's Auto Care with your car and you will end up referring them to all of your friends and family.

Bill H.
11/11/2018
I found this place 2 years ago and been coming ever since for my automotive needs. Good and friendly staff. They complete all work in an orderly time.

AA
Albert A.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the business did excellent work and they were very reasonable.

MK
Mary-Ann K.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
11/07/2018
Excellent customer service
The manager,Dave Raischel was very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable talking to me about my vehicle. He is a very honest person and knew exactly what to with the vehicle. He deserves a raise and recognition at the main office,he is a very good manager in the work he does.

Micheal W.
11/06/2018
Always considerate Service
Dave, and his professional staff are always here to give the Best Quality Service! Not only to service your vehicle but to give “options” in respect to Safety First and that meets customer cost. Comfortable environment & care.

Marjorie H.
Kia Sportage
11/04/2018
always satisfied
I have dealt with Dave's Auto for over 20yrs and have always been very satisfied with the work done on my cars. Since my warranty has expired, I will go there from now on. The employees are always courteous and friendly and the repairs are done in a timely manner.

TH
Tim H.
Painesville, OH
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend this business for service.

Kirtland, OH
Jeep Liberty
11/02/2018
Reliable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy

AV
Aurel V.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Aurel said the employees were nice. He was happy with the work.

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
10/26/2018
Great service, good work, friendly people
Dave's Auto does good work. I have never had a complaint about their service. From the first time I had my car serviced, they have treated me like a long-time, valued customer. They are honest and treat customers with respect.

10/19/2018
The people. Service. Price.
I highly recommend Dave’s Auto.

RD
Ron D.
Jeep Compass
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he has used the business for years and trusts the staff to do good work. They have reasonable prices.

RJ
Ron J.
Honda Fit
10/17/2018
Messed up my anti-lock brakes when fixing an unrelated issue, then charged me almost $700 to fix them
Dave's Auto Care did some repair work on my car that included fixing my regular braking system (this first repair job cost me almost $2,000). The day after I picked up the car, my anti-lock braking system warning light came on. I had never had a problem with the anti-lock brakes beforehand, so I assumed Dave's must have affected that system somehow when fixing the regular brakes. However, when I brought the car back in for a look, Dave's insisted that the anti-lock problem was completely unrelated to the $2,000 of work they had just completed. They said it was just a "coincidence" that the anti-lock warning light came on the day after I picked up my supposedly repaired car. So, they charged me an additional nearly $700 to fix a problem that I had never had before their faulty repair job. I have been a long-time customer of Dave's, but I will never take my car back there again.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 10/17/2018

Dear Ron & Coleen,

I read the review that you have left for us regarding your Honda.  I am hurt you feel that way.

I was personally involved with the issue regarding the antilock brakes.  I wanted to see for myself if there was any issues related to the work performed 2 months prior.  I can assure you the root cause of the problem was the rust swollen sensor was pushing itself out of the steering knuckle causing the issue.  The increasing clearance the sensor had changed its’ digital signal.

The relationship that we have had with your family for more than 35 years is important to me.  I understand that you believe that we have violated that trust.  I do not agree with that assessment but regardless of whether or not you choose to use our services going forward I am willing to return the entire amount of your last repair.  Just call me and let me know when you’re stopping by and I will cut you a check in the amount of $623.44.

I don’t know how it happened but for you to be that upset we must have miscommunicated the issue to you at some point, for that I apologize.  Thank you for your past support.

Very Sincerely,

Dave Raischel
Dave's Auto Care
37657 Vine Street
Willoughby, Ohio 44094

1.440.946.8414

Brian S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business did what they said they would do and it was done in a timely manner.

Tracey B.
Honda Fit
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Tracey said that the staff was patient and explained her service well.

Jalal F.
Ohio
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Jalal said he would recommend this business for service.

NK
Nick K.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the staff was courteous and up front about the costs and service required. Jim was accommodating and professional.

KW
Kathleen W.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said she has used this business for years. She has always been satisfied with the good service.