John P.
Willowick, OH
Saturn VUE
05/27/2020
Thorough and friendly.
The problems were completely addressed to my satisfaction.

David P.
Dodge Journey
05/26/2020
Always the Best
I have been a loyal Dave's Auto Care customer for 14 years. They have always treated me well.
I am moving out of state, and I can only hope that I can find another care center that I can trust as much as I do Dave's Auto Care.

Margarette M.
05/23/2020
I stopped in without an appointment because my windshield wiper blades were falling apart. The staff changed the wiper blades and checked the air in my tires in just a few minutes. The waiting area is always very clean, the staff is always courteous, and the cost was less than I expected. Thanks to everyone at Dave’s.

AC
Anthony C.
Newbury, OH
Professional Service
I suddenly had the ABS light come on with Traction control. The next day all service lights came on, along with no speedometer and odometer. Dave's Auto Care diagnosed quick and found rodents ate the wiring. Great job repairing correctly.

SK
Susan / Al K.
Honda CRV
Great work done

SZ
Scott Z.
INFINITI QX60
Never Disapppointed
Just had my vehicle serviced at Dave's and as always the service was great, the time it took to complete the work was prompt, and I know the work performed was top notch!

NS
Nicholas S.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said his experience with this business was good and he had no issues.

05/17/2020
New battery
Good service, as always!

RF
Rebecca F.
Mazda CX-5
05/13/2020
Very Professional
Very professional. Comfortable waiting area. Work done quickly and priced reasonably. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Marie C.
05/13/2020
The best customer service!
I have been a long time customer—the reason?....their top notch customer service and their dependable, knowledgeable car care record with all the cars I have had serviced with them over the last 30 years. As a woman, I love their clean, beautiful “waiting” room, the ability to get a loaner cars —if needed, their polite, respectful demeanor and how they take time to explain what service is needed(no high pressure!!). You can depend on them for an honest evaluation!

Don B.
Chevrolet Trax
05/11/2020
Customer Service
Dave and his personnel treat each customer as an individual and not another number that walks through their door. You only pay for the service you receive and not a penny more. If you need service on your vehicle and you want someone you can trust, Dave's Auto Care is the place to go.

BD
Bill D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/09/2020
Honesty and integrity
I appreciate your consistent honest appraisal of any vehicle issues. I’ve never felt as though I was being sold on repairs I didn’t absolutely need. I can’t say this about other vehicle repair facilities used in the past.

PW
Paul W.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Caroline. She said this business's service has been good.

Susan H.
04/23/2020
Car Care during the Coronavirus
I chose to have both my cars serviced during this odd Coronavirus time. I took advantage of the vehicle pick up service and it worked out so well. My Nissan also needed an oil change and it felt good to get something done on my to do list. Thank you Dave’s Auto! I hope others use this service and help keep your reliable business operating.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/23/2020
Above and Beyond
During this strange time of the Coronavirus I chose to take advantage of the vehicle pick up service offered. My car only needed an oil change, but I wanted to be sure it got done and I really want to make sure Dave’s Auto gets business during this difficult time. As always, very efficient service.