PJ
Patricia J.
06/17/2021
Ms.J
Daves Auto care is a great place to take your car to they do Excellent work. They are very professional, good at what they do I would recommend Dave's Auto Care highly.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/17/2021

We appreciate the vote of confidence.  Thank you!

GMC Terrain
06/17/2021
Was recommended very highly and proved to be excellent. Was not taken advantage of being a woman and Senoir citizen.
Was recommended very highly for their good work and honesty. Being as I am a senior woman I was treated with respect, good work and honesty. Thank you Dave’s Auto.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

SZ
Scott Z.
Willoughby, OH
Satisfied again
I am always satisfied when having my vehicle serviced at Dave's. It is not only the quality of expertise they provide, but the professional and quality customer care that sets them apart from the others. I will continue using Dave's for all my service needs!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you Sir.  We appreciate really appreciate your trust.  Please stay well!

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
Same day service
My air conditioner wasn't working. Called Dave's and was able to get in the same day. As usual, friendly, professional service. Thank you!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

Jagdip S.
Beachwood, OH
Reliable & Competent
Dave's shop is out of the way for me, but I am glad every time I take the trip to have them work on my car. This time I had an involved issue with TCS sensor that was lighting up my car's dashboard with ABS/TCS warnings. I did my research online and I had a sense that this could open a pandora's box for a self-interested auto shop (dealer in particular) to tell me the ghosts that I need to fix (faulty ABS is scary). But not with Dave crew, and specially Jim who helped. What a gem. After the diagnostics which predictably revealed several codes, Jim competently guided me through what I need to fix first, and what I should review later if it shows up with time and use. Jim gave me technical explanations in understandable words working through the idea that codes are interdependent, and fixing one may clear the rest. Wondering if the codes had implications for the transmission, Jim offered to check that too and with no extra charge. When I picked my car, it was free of all codes (Jim was right), and my bill was more than palatable. It is this reliable competence that prompted me to write this note with the 5-star rating to express my appreciation.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/15/2021

We really appreciate the time and energy you spent on this review.  Thank you for yor trust and patronage!

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
06/10/2021
Service,Service,Service!
The thing that sets Dave’s from the rest is service. People want their cars taken care of and informed about their condition and Dave’s provides that. Always friendly and courteous.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you Sir.  Much appreciated!

David P.
06/09/2021
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/09/2021

Judi K.
Willoughby, OH
06/08/2021
Tail lights
Thank you everyone who had to tolerate the fact that my tail lights where not working. Got it fixed quickly at Dave's Auto Care. They are always friendly and clear regarding cost. Very clean and comfortable place to wait for job to be completed. Will return for all our auto care needs
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/08/2021

Debbie T.
GMC Terrain
06/04/2021
Outstanding service
I called for oil change and basic check all. While there was told needed tires, front brakes, and air filter. Always like how Mike will take me back and show me the problems and then we discuss when and what all needs to be done and how soon. Was provided a loaner car for the day and was able to pick up my car the next day.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/05/2021

Thank you for the kind words. Dave

GW
Garth W.
Painesville, OH
06/04/2021
Excellent customer service !
Your auto center was great as usual. Have used your facility many times and have never been disappointed with your great service. Thank you again.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/04/2021

Very much appreciated.  Thnk you!

DV
Don V.
Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2021
professional atmosphere
very professional
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/01/2021

We appreciate it.  Thank you!

LR
Linda R.
Cleveland, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
05/26/2021
Very clean and thorough
This is by far the cleanest mechanic facility I have ever been in. The staff is very helpful and not at all pushy. I only went in for echeck and also have my battery checked. They were prompt and courteous and no charge..
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 05/27/2021

Denise M.
Dodge Caliber
05/25/2021
They care about there customer
We just bought a used car, took to Dave's to be check out, we had to leave it there because the tie rods were bad ,he didn't think we should drive it that way ,so they gave us a ride home,thank you for caring about us.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you.  We really appreciate it!

RA
Robbie A.
05/21/2021
You can trust them!!
I felt the kindness, and trustworthy in their work. I'm glad to have found a car business that I can trust!!!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 05/21/2021

We really appreciate it.  Thank you!