Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
11/15/2019
Great service, professional staff!
The staff is friendly and professional. They make the customer feel important. They did good work, as usual.

Maureen / Andy C.
11/13/2019
Awesome service!
Dave's is awesome! We have been long time customers and wouldn't go anywhere else. They are very thorough and accommodating. They get you in and out quickly and do great work!

Janet R.
11/11/2019
Excellent service as usual!
I had my car at Dave's on Monday Nov.11 for an oil change, winterizing check, and tire rotation. The work was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I've been taking all my cars to Dave's for many years, and they always provide excellent service! That's why I keep coming back!

CD
Clyde Mitchell D.
Kia Optima
11/11/2019
Trustworthy and competent
They seem to be very honest and trustworthy but in addition they appear very competent and seem to do outstanding auto repair work.

SL
Shery L.
Painesville, OH
Chrysler Voyager
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Shery said the staff always gives a print out of everything they do, they do a good job and they provided a loaner vehicle for her while they had her vehicle.

Dan B.
Buick Verano
11/10/2019
Great people and very accommodating!
As always a great experience with Dave's! Called for a last minute oil change before going out of town, stopped in and I was on my way within a half hour. Can't say enough about this place and the folks working there. Top notch!

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
11/08/2019
Great Quality Service
Timely turn around with a service inspection sent to me. Alignment for my new tires will ensure longer life. Dropped my car off around 3:30 pm and alignment with oil change/ safety inspection was completed by 8:00 am the next day. Fantastic service as always!

Javier S.
Scion tC
11/04/2019
Scion charging system
This is a very nice clean shop. Courteous service tech. Brought my car in after I purchased a battery from Bull Dog Battery. Your shop was next door. Bull Dog Battery told me that my car was having a charging issue. It was late afternoon the service tech told me that they would look at it on Monday, That was not a problem. The service tech call back that they had a cancellation and that the shop can look at my car and proceed to service my car. Everything was great last minute service and quick turn around,. Only issue I had is that the service center have charged $178.00 on re manufactured alternator. At that price I was expecting a new one. The service tech did not tell me it was not new. I understand how things work with alternators you receive a core and get it repair and sell it back as remanufactured product. But the cost of the unit I feel was over priced. That is why I would not come back. Again your shop was next door to Bull Dog Battery and it was only reason why I came in so that I would not damaged the new battery. But thank you for the quick turn around of my car..

JV
Jami V.
Kia Sorento
10/29/2019
Quick service
As always, quick turn around on my service.

CO
Charlene O.
Willowick, OH
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said she's been there a few times, they have always treated her well, they were always ready and willing to help her. She was happy with their service.

Robert S.
Willowick, OH
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place did a good job at a reasonable price.

AP
Adam P.
Mayfield Heights, OH
Chevrolet Sonic
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Adam said there was a large amount of work to be done and they did a good job with what was done.

MA
Matt A.
Honda Civic Si
10/21/2019
Good, reliable work
Got an estimate and the work was competed by the end of the same day. The manager Jim clearly explained everything that was going to be done. From now on this is where I'm coming for repairs. Highly recommended.

10/13/2019
Helpful and patient
My car had broken down and I originally took it to them to get it fixed. However, after a technician ran a diagnostic, I ended up finding out my car’s issue was under a recall by Ford. I managed to get my car to the nearest dealership safely but if it were not for Dave’s Auto Care’s patience and understanding of my situation, I don’t know what I would’ve done about moving my car again. I still can’t thank them enough for being so understanding! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Tommy M.
Rowlett, TX
10/08/2019
The people that work there
I live in Texas but I have family in the area that I visit regularly. I generally fly but I drive occasionally July 2018 my engine locked up AAA towed me Dave's. I was worried about what kind of service I would get not knowing the area. Jim the service manager was quick to releave me of any worries by answering all my questions and returning all my calls promptly. When I got my Truck back it ran like brand new. Oct 2019 I drove up to Rootstown Ohio to see my girlfriend my truck developed a wobble witch I ignored and it got much worse. Dave's Auto Care is about hour away from Rootstown but the work he had done for me last year was so great I could not take my truck anywhere else. I am happy I toke the truck to Dave's it is running straight and wobble free. I should also add I asked Jim to save all the old parts so I could understand better what was wrong with my Truck, He said no problem. I want to thank Dave and all of his crew for their help and restoring my belief in honest mechanic's 2004 F-250 Super Duty 6.0 diesel

Mercury Sable
10/05/2019
Very friendly
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff

Mary D.
10/04/2019
Service, service & trust
Well, Sparky (my car) did it..Saturday evening, right in the middle of Mayfield Road...stopped. Not only stopped but, was making the most awful knocking sound from under the hood. Some nice gentlemen pushed her to a nearby gas station, which promised not to tow me. Sunday, sent an email explaining what had happened and where she was. Monday 8:40am Jim calls and we proceed. He had it towed from Mayfield Heights to Willoughby, and by Tuesday AM found out it wasn't a piston it was a spark plug problem. A 900.00 spark plug problem (and other things like a valve cover, oil change, new battery) but, as I've not invested much money in her since last year, ok...it's still better than a car payment

Ron S.
Mazda 3
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Ron said everything was fine with the service the business provided. He had no issues.

10/01/2019
Fast and efficient
Friendly staff that did a great job servicing my car. I got my car back the same day I brought it in.

BW
Bob W.
Kia Cadenza
09/29/2019
Always a pleasant experience
Everything I've ever had done by Dave's was done right the first time.