John S.
Chardon, OH
Ram 1500
11/20/2020
Great place ! 👍
On time service , great work , nice polite people, very clean office / waiting room .very knowledgeable staff. & always cheerful.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/21/2020

Thank you John!

JN
James N.
Eastlake, OH
11/19/2020 Category: Service
James says have been dealing with them for 40 years, Good guys. When he finds a good service, he sticks with them and this is what he's doing.

SF
Sandy F.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Sandy said they have always done a good job, no issues and she likes the guys.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

Karen M.
GMC Terrain
11/18/2020
Repeat Business
I continue to go to Dave's as I know I can rely on good service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Ms. Marsh. We appreciate it!

11/17/2020
I Would Never Go Anywhere But Dave's Auto Care
I have gone to Dave's Auto Care for many years and EVERY time I took my cars, the work was perfect - the entire experience was perfect. From the very first time I went, the staff has been professional, knowledgeable, willing to answer my questions and provide information so I understand what needs to be done and why. The loaner cars are so valuable because most times needing repairs is unexpected. No matter how big or small the job is, you can be sure you will be satisfied, and it will be a successful and pleasant experience. It is a rarity to find any company that you feel good about working with - but Dave's is always that place - you can trust their work and their expertise. I have recommended Dave's to family and friends, and I have never even considered going anywhere else once I found this wonderful company.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Peggy.  Much appreciated!

GW
Garth W.
Painesville, OH
11/16/2020
Top of their field
Always, always top notch service. I’ve had work done there before and have never been disappointed. Always friendly,, quick service and honest. Took care of me right away on 11/13/2020 when I had an emergency. Got me back on the road and to an important meeting I had. Thank you! Absolutely recommend

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
11/13/2020
Hey Dave when my daughter got home I looked at invoice and notice you recommended a cab air filter and a engine air filter. You normally would have said something when vehicle was there.

Willowick, OH
Nissan Quest
11/07/2020
They are honest and very kind
I love that they are honest and very helpful. They are very close to my house. I also like that they have rentals to use while my van is beginning worked on.

11/07/2020
Took time to review issue. Provided timely estimate and service. Always great people.

Euclid, OH

Geneva, OH
Ram 1500
10/29/2020
Professional and Thorough!!
Excellent service. Easy to schedule an appointment. Friendly!!

Eastlake, OH
10/28/2020
The care that's given to the customers.
Very efficient with scheduling appointments and detail on repair. Information on service that was done.

John L.
Cleveland, OH
Chrysler 300
10/28/2020 Category: Service
John said they are always the best. The service was good, attention to his vehicle was real fast and good. He enjoyed doing business there.

Shanel C.
Jeep Patriot
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Shanel said they definitely do take care of her and give her the best possible rate. Dennis was the most exceptional person to deal with her vehicle and Mike gives great customer service in the front.

Robert C.
Chesterland, OH
Kia Optima
10/23/2020
Great experience
Replaced my exhaust for half the amount the dealer wanted....let me use a loaner car....finished the same day, what more could you ask for?!