John P.
Lakeline, OH
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/03/2020 Category: Service
John said that they have really good service.

TF
Tom F.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff provide very good work.

Euclid, OH
08/30/2020
Great
They went above and beyond. I had to get a lot of work done and they was there every step of the way. My car drive brand new

PO
Patricia O.
Subaru Legacy
08/29/2020
Close to home skilled technicians
Yes honest and reliable service. Clean waiting room with coffee and tv available

BF
Bonnie F.
Euclid, OH
Dodge Caliber
08/24/2020
They are very courteous. and do a good job.
JIm treated me very nicely and explained everything he was going to d
o to the car.

JV
James V.
Mitsubishi Outlander
08/22/2020
Quality work and very helpful
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Quality work at a reasonable price. Organized and printed the paperwork needed for my rebates. They go the extra mile for their customers.

Joe B.
Richmond Heights, OH
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the business was good.

South Euclid, OH
08/20/2020
power steerig line replaced and oil change
Always a great experience at Dave''s Auto. The Team is professional, understanding and helpful. I appreciate the honesty and the quality of work performed. THANK YOU!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/18/2020
Helpful and Respectful
Called about a problem with my car and they were able to take me in right away, diagnose and fix the issue!

Jon G.
Kia Sportage
08/15/2020
Honest and will work with you.
It was time for my 52,500 mile maintenance service. I scheduled my appointment on line.
They accepted my day & time that I requested. When I dropped my car off, they took all the
coupons that I had with me. I didn't know which one I'd be using. They also lend me a
loaner car until they were finished. While I was at home waiting, they called me to let me
know what they had found. I'm so glad they did, my back brakes and rotors were bad. He
quoted me the price of the job and I told him to go ahead and fix them. When I picked the
car up, to my surprise, he had put the best coupon I had to the bill. The bill turned out much
lower. Thank you very much, Jon G.

Deborah / Thomas P.
08/14/2020
personal service
I had a tire leaking air. I was told that the cause was an old valve. I had my questions all answered to my satisfaction and an estimate was provided to me. I was shown the faulty valve on the tire. The service was performed in a timely manner while I waited. Thank you.

JY
Joe Y.
Aurora, OH
08/09/2020
They have an in-depth knowledge of difficult repairs.
This place was nothing short of amazing. I’ve taken my truck to two other shops to have them figure out my intermittent problem with my cruise and they fell short. Not only did they diagnose the problem but sent me pictures of their diagnostic process to discover the problem. (This may not be the norm but my issue was a little more complicated than most) Their communication was excellent and the end result was a 100% operational truck...couldn’t be more pleased.

Susan H.
07/31/2020
Professional Business
I used to take my ten year old car to the dealership, but started taking it to Dave’s a few years ago. They have always been able to fix whatever problem I was having with my car and take care of routine maintenance. Personnel are always polite. I highly recommend Dave’s Auto.

CJ
Cory J.
Richmond Heights, OH
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Cory said everything is working out fine and recommends this facility.

NT
Nikki T.
Nissan Rogue
07/30/2020
They got me scheduled right away and were kind and timely with service.