Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

Jaswinder G.
Del Mar, CA
02/28/2019
Excellent service.
I have gotten my smog done on all my cars for several years now and this is one shop where I always feel the service is excellent, they explain things well and very reasonable. I have recommended all my friends to come to Fergusons and they loved the experience. Thank you.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Jaswinder, we appreciate your referrals.

LL
Lucinda L.
02/23/2019
They were great
They got us in on time and out in 15 minutes. I had brought a book to read while I was waiting and only read 2 pages before they were done. With a coupon, I paid a much lower price than other smog places - by $10! Nice people and a clean office, too.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for coming in Lucinda!

ET
Erik T.
Lexus RX
02/21/2019
Great staff
Excellent service and happy with the work done on vehicle.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks Erik, gald to be of service!

Solana Beach, CA
GMC Yukon
02/19/2019
Thanks for the great service again. I need a quick turnaround on service for my denali and i was able to get in first thing in yhe morning and was finished in about an hour. I also was given an additional service recomensation that made sense because of the timing and ability to save on labor cost by doing it with the current repair. I trust the service advice and work. I’ll continue to bring my vehicles here.

AW
Anne W.
02/16/2019
Furgeson's is the bes...
As a long time customer of Furgeson"s I think they are the best. I trust them to do what they say needs to be done and I like the way they show what it is and whether it is urgent . My old Camry appreciates their care, as do i.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks Anne, we really value your opinion!

MV
Michele V.
Audi Q5
02/16/2019
Efficient, fast and Justin
My experience yesterday was excellent. Jason was gracious and prompt in serving me. From check in to pick up was under an hour. I was also impressed with the technology that allows Fergussons to electronically submit my smog check.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for the great review Michele!

MF
Margaret F.
Volvo XC90
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you very much for your business

MF
Mike F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff are honest and charge reasonable prices. They tell him what's wrong and are thorough with their explanation. He has no complaints.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate that you are our customer Mike!

Craig C.
02/10/2019
All fixed!
Great service. Easy pick up after hours.

Thank you Craig!

CK
Clair K.
02/08/2019
finding problems
I come in for routine oil changes/smog tests and know that they also look for potential problems when doing an oil change. They advise what they believe should be done, no pressure to do it here or now. My 2001 Odyssey has been kept in running condition with no problems because of their service. I love the Internet service record. It is cheaper to keep the car reliable and running and pay for quality diagnosis and service. A ten year happy customer.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Clair, we really appreciate that you took time to respond. We are glad we were able to help with the Odyssey.

BD
Brad D.
Solana Beach, CA
02/08/2019
Great place to do business
I've been doing business with them for years. I think they're honest and dependable, the best shop around and I'd give them 10 stars if i could.

Thanks Brad!

GA
Gina A.
02/04/2019
Professional responsive service
Needed an oil change and I supplied the oil and foo. Furgersons did it on time, fast service and reasonable price.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 02/06/2019

Ford F-350 Super Duty
02/01/2019
Excellent Service!
The staff at Furgersons has maintained all of our families vehicles for more than 25 years!

Thank You very much!

02/01/2019
Quality Work, Professionals Mechanics that you can TRUST
Appreciate the early drop off, follow up on work to be completed. Great work done to my truck and appreciate the easy after hours pick up too
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 02/01/2019

Thank You! We really appreciate your taking the time to review us and your kind words

01/30/2019
They were quick & efficient.
Was able to get an appointment right away for a smog check. Service was quick. Had a coupon which saved me $10. Friendly person on phone & in person.

MJ
Mary-Jill J.
Saturn VUE
01/30/2019
Smog test
Staff was friendly and efficient. They answered questions about maintenance on my other vehicles as I waited.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for your business!

Sue M.
Pontiac Vibe
01/26/2019
Always dependable!
I can always trust the guys at Furguson’s to give me honest service. I also like the fact that they can take me home and pick me up when my car is finished.

Always a pleasure Sue!

Logan M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Logan said the service was timely.

Thanks for the response Logan

RF
Rodney F.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Rodney said he was extremely impressed and happy with the service he received. The staff was clean cut, and the facility was clean also. He was in and out quickly and enjoyed the experience.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Rodney, we are glad you came in

GB
George B.
01/19/2019
Professionalism
Ferguson's has serviced & repaired my family's 4 vehicles over the years and they always been highly efficient, honest, professional and easy to understand.
I trust all the work they have done and recommend them highly.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks George, We really appreciate your kindness and your time for responding.