Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

HS
Helen S.
Buick Century
03/24/2019
Professional with clear communications skills.
Excellent customer service going the extra mile making sure customer is happy and satisfied with their service in a timely manner.

John L.

Verona, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
03/20/2019
Amazing service!
Carrie Jo went the extra mile to contact my car manufacturer to see is a part that was over $1300 was still covered so I didn’t have to pay for it out of pocket! It was and I can’t thank her enough! My car was in and out in one day! Brooke was very pleasant at the front desk as well! I will be back!

Andrea
We appreciate your business.

03/19/2019
Friendly and quick
They are always friendly and quick when it comes to checking and working on my car. I’m newer to the area and would recommend.

TA
Thaar A.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Thaar said the price was a little high.

Thaar
Thank you for taking my phone call today.
I called to talk about the low review and find out your concerns.
You are stuck on the price of our services even after we provided you a No Charge Loaner vehicle and allowed you to bring in your own alternator.
My Staff did everything they could to accomadate you on this repair.
I wish you better luck in the future

Agian Thank you

Jerry H.
03/12/2019
Great Staff
As always the experience at Genins was excellent. Brooke and Keri Jo absolutely keep the focus on great customer service.
My whole family has trusted Rick for more than 25 years. I wish there were more than 5 stars.
Jerry Hancock

Jerry
Appreciate your loyalty all those years. And as always your business.

Susan C.
Wild Rose, WI
03/09/2019
Carrie joe rocks
They are nuce and a great help. Everyone there went out of there way to help us.

Susan
We appreciate your business.
I agree Keri jo does "Rock"

AC
Ayana C.
03/01/2019
New to Madison from nyc with car trouble
So my car won’t start after leaving work on a cold night figured I would’ve needed a jumpstart call my insurance for road Side assistance. Let’s just say they won’t helpful I Uber home after jumpstaring failed and found myself on google looking at reviews and auto shops in the Madison areas not to far from where I work or live. I called one shop that also had pretty decent reviews but they told me they wasn’t able to fit me in till Thursday which would’ve been 4 days later so of course my reply was is that the best you can do because that’s not going to work for me. My second call was to Genins who give me a two Truck number after jumpstarting fail to make plans to get it to their location. So Tuesday around 11:15am I believe the two tuck took my car from the location in which it was stall to Genins which mind you I called and let them know my car was on the way and give them permission to diagnose and let me know the next step. My car got their and no one contacted me to let me know what was happening I may have call about twice that same day to be told my car wasn’t looked at yet at this point 24hr had went by and I called and had to explain how unprofessional it was that they had my car for 24hr and know one contacted me.I was doing all the calling and I need to know what was going on ASAP because I’ve been ubering to and from work and that was costly. I’m not well vers in cars but I do come from a family of mechanics and know it doesn’t take 24 for a shop to tell you what’s wrong with a vehicle. I got my dad involved because I really couldn’t explain to him what was going on so I had them explain to him after 24 hours all my car needed was a fuse to be changed and a battery recharge. Then I figured they already had the car 24 plus hours why not do an oil change since I’m due for one. I ask if someone could have dropped my car off where I work that way I didn’t have to leave work to pick it up they was nice to do so but when I got in the car my lights to the radio display wasn’t turning on I then waved down the person dropping the car off to ask if he noticed it his response was no but you can call the shop and let them know. At this point I’m just about overly frustrated and was like I’m deal with this tomorrow. To my surprise got to parking my car and my coworker noticed one of the brake light was out. Can someone say frustrating! Called the shop back today to let them know her first response was someone drove behind your car when it was being drop off they would’ve noticed it helloooooo someone also drove my car and didn’t realize my radio display wasn’t lightning up. They told me they could come to where they drop off the car which is my place of employment to look at it but unfortunately I was able to allow that to happen so tomorrow I’m going to take my to the shop so they can let me know if the Lightbulb need to be changed. Mind you I already paid about $229 to have my car Diagnosed,oil change and to recharge the battery. Just about over this let’s see what happens tomorrow!

Ayana
Thank you for taking my call today 2/4 at 9:44 AM.
I appreciate your taking the time to go over the events of your service at Genin's.
As I explained a dead vehicle, referred to our Tower, is only placed on the repair schedule once the vehicle is physically here. With this extreme winter this year there have been times that took days.
You make a lot of valid points and I appreciate that. I will use them for more Employee Training.
There is a certain awkwardness about 'first time' service and repairs similar to a 'First Date', I still believe a business relationship can be successful.
I called today to apologize and rectify the situation.
You remain dissatisfied so we simple go forward, agreeing to disagree.

Tim/Terence B.
03/01/2019
Consistent excellent service
I can count on Genin's to always solve my car issues and do it quickly.

Tim and Terence
Rick

Ric C.
02/28/2019
The service was fantastic. They identified the problem, got the part and installed it almost overnight. We will certainly be using them again!

Ric

Cristina W.
Middleton, WI
Kia Rio
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Cristina said the service was good. The employees were polite, explained things to her and were done right away.

Cristina

Mark W.
02/25/2019
Once again, Genins was there when I needed them.
Suffered an unfortunate and fatal tire issue (screw too close to sidewall), and Genins was able to get a new tire on the next day. Thanks again!

Mark

KD
Kris D.
Omro, WI
02/24/2019
Everyone has gone out of their way to be helpful
Very good customer service

Kris

Jim H.
Minneapolis, MN
Lincoln LS
02/23/2019
Quick. Service. Quick reply by phone.
Quick service in busy time. Quick reply by phone.

Jim

Ming L.
02/23/2019
good
it is nice.

Ming

VS
Verne S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/22/2019
Quick & timely service and priced right.
What I called the person that answered the phone what's professional helpful. She gave me estimated timelines. The work was done quicker than I expected, and properly completed at a vary reasonable price.

Verne

02/21/2019
"Can do" kind of place
I called in the morning for some simple maintenance and they were able to fit me in and get it done when I needed it. Staff was friendly. Work was done right. I'd go back

Cynthia M.

Ryan T.
Reeseville, WI
Saturn Ion
02/07/2019
Fantastic mechanics in a pinch
My car was malfunctioning recently with the rpms staying at around 4,000 and these guys were the closest shop to me. They have a drop off system if you bring your car after hours which was very convenient. They were able to asses my issues quickly and get back to me with the best cost plan of action. They even were able to save me quite a bit of money on the throttle body and get it through a low mileage salvage. A + work on the car, it runs better than when I first got it. Very warm and friendly workers there and very fair prices. 10/10 would go back for any more work.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 02/11/2019

Ryan
Appreciate your business.

Lancaster, WI
02/07/2019
Great service.
Kerijo and her staff could not have been more helpful. They were able to get warranty coverage with a tire I had with a nail that could not be repaired. I also appreciated the AAA discount.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 02/11/2019