Cynthia M.
Subaru Legacy
07/29/2021
consistently excellent service
Genin's negotiated with my insurance company for maximum coverage for some more unusual repairs needed, and got the work done quickly and well done, as they have done in the past. I have used them for years and each time I go, I am reminded of why I keep going back. Thanks for the excellent work and service

Toyota Prius v
07/26/2021
Great place for tire repair
Genin’s is honest and the technicians are highly skilled.

AF
Ariel F.
Nissan Rogue Sport
07/23/2021
Always eager to provide excellent customer service
For many years my mother used Genin’s as her auto care provider and gas station. The gas pumps have gone. The auto care service remains. Yesterday, July 22, I discovered that I had a flat tire. I got the flat tire changed then realized that I needed a new tire. It was late in the afternoon on Thursday when I went by Genin’s They didn’t stock the tire that I needed, but said they could get one first
thing in the morning. I agreed and left my damaged tire with them. By 11:30 this morning,
they had not only gotten the tire but put it on the rim. The tire was ready to be put on my car. I so much appreciated their customer service.

N.
Portage, WI
Ram Cargo Van
Most Excellent Service Station
Professional staff! Keri-jo knows her stuff!
Extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of my repair.

NR
Nancy R.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/22/2021
I can always count on Genin’s
I have been relying on Genin’s for as long as I can remember. The mechanics have been capable, the price is fair, and I have gotten reliable advice about how to keep my cars in good shape over the years. Rick treats customers well.

LK
Linda K.
07/22/2021
Service is excellent. I trust their work. I've never had things recommended that weren't needed. And the people are great.

07/16/2021
Service above the notm.
Needed to leave the State for a funeral, on short-ish notice. Genin’s squeezed me in for an oil change, but more importantly- for a full-car check up. Now I feel more secure driving a distance, solo.

Mike B.
Middleton, WI
07/16/2021
Saved The Day
I was in an emergency with a flat and they squeezed me in. Thank you.

HF
Harold F.
Brighton, IA
07/12/2021
They went out of their way to work me in.
I want to thank them for working me into their very busy schedule. They were short handed but they helped me out of a real jam.

Harold

CP
Carlos P.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/08/2021
Wonderful Service!
Genins provided fast and wonderful service!

Carlos

Lynette M.
Dane, WI
07/03/2021
professional and caring
Carrie Jo is the best. As a non-working mechanic, she's very knowledgeable about the workings of a vehicle and can be of help over the phone.

Lynette

KO
Kris O.
07/02/2021
Professional Service
One of our Honda CRV's Cooper tires that Genin's Autocare had installed had a slow leak and I had no idea when the warranty ended. They fixed the problem and quickly clarified all the rules re the warranty. Great service and database system for keeping track of things.

Kris

John L.
07/02/2021
Excellent workmanship
Left front wheel bearing and related parts replaced at minimum cost.

John
Appreciate you & your business.

Katy M.
Middleton, WI
07/01/2021
The people and reliability
My whole family has trusted Genin’s with our cars for years

Katy

DeeAnne S.
Pontiac G6
07/01/2021
Diligent
Engine light came on right before I was to drive to Indiana. Dropped the car off at 8 am. Thought it was fixed a couple hours later but more problems appeared like a dominos effect. Let me take a loaner home and actually said if it wasn’t repaired I could drive that vehicle to Indiana. Called later to let me know my car would be ready first thing in the morning. It was expensive but the mechanic worked on my car 8-10 hours. Have driven back to Indiana several times since with no problems. Very nice people and, yes, I would recommend and return, if needed.

DeeAnne