AF
Ariel F.
06/23/2019
Quality service
My ABS light came on on my 2015 Ford Fusion. Of course, this happened after my warranty expired. My family has used Randy and Genins’s for service for over 20 years. I called late in the afternoon and spoke with Mari Jo, the service manager.Yeah! A female service manager.She said to bring the car in early the next day (Friday). I took the car in at 8:30. Based on what friends had said and the Internet, I expected the car would be out of service over the weekend and be a costly repair. By 11, I had a call from Mari Jo indicating what was wrong and an estimate on repair cost. To my delight, the repair cost was much lower than I had expected. At 3:00, I received a call that the Fusion was ready to be picked up. That was great that it could be repaired and picked up on the same day it was taken in. Thank you Genins!

Lexus IS 250
06/21/2019
Brakes
Lots of communication via text and phone call so I knew exactly what was going on with my car. They also tried to get the work done as quickly as possible. I will go back in the future.

Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2019
Extremely professional
For better or worse, there is an enforced distance between the customer and the mechanics.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 06/21/2019

Thank so much for accepting my call today. It was a great conversation. I appreciate your willingness to allow me to explain how/ why we operate as we do.
We greatly appreciate your business.
We will see you again.

Again Thank you

Rick

David S.
Spring Green, WI
Scion xA
06/18/2019
Prompt and Friendly Service
I’ve had my car repaired twice now at Genins, and they’re already my “go to” for car repairs. The service is prompt, thorough, and friendly. I recommend Genins highly.

LH
Lynn H.
Cambridge, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/16/2019
Exceptional employees
Everyone that I met were so professional and friendly. I feel they did not over charge me for the service I was having with my car.
I was even given a loaner car to use for a couple of days while they serviced my car.
I would definitely take my car back there for any work that might need doing. Thank you, Genin.

Cynthia M.
Honda Fit
06/14/2019
excellent service I can trust
Friendly, clean, service I can trust,

PG
Peggy G.
06/11/2019
Neighborhood service with care.
Genin's Auto Care is a family-owned business which provides efficient, knowledgable, professional and friendly service.
I appreciate that both woman and men work together as a team. They all will answer your questions in a timely manner
and provide excellent care to any care that you own. Peggy G

EL
Ed and Pat L.
06/08/2019
Expert service
Personal and prompt care with the feeling of confidence the job is done professionally

Scion xD
06/06/2019
Took care of warranty work
So glad the tires I bought from Genin's were covered by road hazard warranty! They were professional and got me back on the road!

Brad and Sally B.
Nissan Rogue Select
06/05/2019
Friendly , accommodating and foster a sense of trust!
Always friendly and you know you can trust their work!

SJ
Shelia J.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/04/2019
Best Auto Shop in Madison!!!
Thorough, friendly and excellent service! I can always count on Genin’s Autocare!!!!
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 06/21/2019

Shelia
We appreciate you business.

06/01/2019
Attentive and knowledgeable customer service.
Friendly and efficient.

EB
Erin B.
Rhinelander, WI
05/31/2019
Fixed my flat tire in a timely manner!

Erin

Jamie and Brian B.
05/27/2019
Honda CRV Branch Family
Sorry to say but our ignition stopped working and we had to have the car towed to Stoughton
We are waiting now to see if someone is willing and able to fix it on Memorial Day
If not, we will have to went a car to get home and then come back to retrieve it 😞
Everything else worked fine

Can you send us the receipt with the list of things to be done
That might help the Door Co mechanic

Jamie and Brian
Glad everything work out in Door County. Randy did a great job for you guys. This is the Napa System at work.

GP
Georgiana P.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/23/2019
Truthfulness
Maintaining a car is work regardless of how reliable it is. I’m glad I have a service station like Genins that I can trust to help me understand what my car needs and to do the work quickly with a warm welcome.

Georgiana
Hope you are well.

Jennifer M.
Baraboo, WI
05/17/2019
Pre-purchase inspection of vehicle
We were so happy with the service we received from Genins! They saved us from buying a lemon!!! They were knowledgeable and professional and provided a detailed report as well as taking the time to explain their findings to us in person. We couldn’t be happier with our experience at Genin’s!

Jennifer

WB
William B.
Subaru Legacy
05/16/2019
Quick and expert service
My car battery went dead unexpectedly. I live less than I have mile from Genin's so they were my first thought to call. Someone came quickly to get the car started. I had a new and high quality battery in a short time. The price was reasonable too.

William

Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/13/2019
A Service Visit At Genin’s
Every staff person at Genin’s is professional, polite, attentive, and informative. They provide excellent service and prompt follow-up.

Thank you!

JN
John and Linda N.
05/10/2019
Kerri Jo is as good as there is in this business.

John and Linda
Thanks guys

TH
Tim H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/09/2019
They help keep a 2008 Mercedes running like a much newer car!
At Genin's they say what they do and always do what they say. It's the only place I let touch the hood release of my car that isn't me.

Tim