Jerry H.
Lexus RX 400h
01/15/2019
great service
Great honest service and great people

Dorit B.
Toyota Yaris iA
01/13/2019
Great Car Care
Genin's did the first oil change on my lovely new car because the dealership isn't offering one soon enough. I want this car to last a very long time. I've been going to Genin's for over 25 years because their work is so good and their customer care is also excellent. They found one little thing to talk to the dealership about and otherwise my car is good to go.

EC
Eddie C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/05/2019
Job Well Done, Not Medium Rare
My go-to auto repair shop in Cambridge closed recently, so I called Genin's to have my upper and lower coolant hoses replaced after having purchased them online. I waited at Starbucks next door, which was convenient. I later authorized a pressure test because the technician noticed coolant leaking elsewhere. The test revealed that the radiator needed to be replaced. I was surprised because the radiator had been replaced only five years and 55,000 miles ago, but I took their word and authorized them to proceed with a new radiator from NAPA. Genin's gave me a loaner vehicle, which I returned the next day when they completed the repairs. My only criticism is that they technician did not remove the wrapped sticker/label off the lower hose. It may simply burn off over time, but I would have wanted more attention to detail. Overall, Genin's did a good job professionally and courteously, and I will likely return.

Allan S.
12/26/2018
Christmas Eve emergency
Genin's got me in on Christmas Eve, very nice to do so, wasn't able to fix my tire, but put on my spare to get me through the holiday OK.

Sandra W.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said she would recommend the business for service.

AP
Allan P.
Saturn Ion
12/21/2018
Great Customer Service
Great service. Clear and accurate communication made arranging and understanding options and service easy. They treated you like family.

Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/16/2018
Liked the personal attention and care
They seemed to handle a pretty complex service order with ease. My 100000 mile car is running much better than it did at 85000, before I started coming to Genin’s.

12/12/2018
Thank you!
Thank you!

Theodore B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Theodore said the customer service was excellent.

Theodore

Robert H.
Audi Q5
12/08/2018
Service on my Audi Q5
I brought my car in for it's 80,000 mile service. When I brought it in, I asked that it be filled with the highest octane gas. No gas was added. Moreover, the symbol on my dash indicated that tire pressure was low remained on.

This is not very acceptable.

Robert Haveman

Lexus ES 300
12/07/2018
New tires
Excellent service and thoughtful assistance when answering questions

Sun Prairie, WI
12/07/2018
Awful Diagnostic
The diagnostic run on my car was absolutely false, and I feel as though I avoided a major scam. The technician said I had bad dry rot on all 4 tires and only needed my left front bearing redone. After taking it elsewhere, I found out that my tires were in fine shape and that not one but both front bearings needed to be done. In addition, the original quote for the one front bearing and tires was ludicrously high compared to other places. I will never go here again and I’ll be sure to tell people to do so as well.

KW
Kristin W.
12/06/2018
Friendly team does great work!
I will definitely return to Genins for car service. Everyone that works there is so kind and efficient. I got a good deal on new tires and a battery. Thanks a bunch!

Kristen

Waunakee, WI
12/04/2018
Quick and Easy
We took our car in for a noisy muffler. Not knowing the outcome of what needed to be replaced we were called with an estimate and run down of what needed to be fixed. Luckily it was a quick fix, and very reasonably priced! They dropped me off at work, which was an added bonus! Keri-Jo made everything very understandable and was a pleasure to talk to! Thanks for the great work, well definitely come back if we need car work done in the future.

AK
Andrew K.
11/30/2018
Autocare one can trust.
From my experience, Genins Autocare goal is to be straight - shooters and do quality work on my car. They are honest automate shop that stands by their work.

Andrew

Joe and Mel P.
11/29/2018
Good, convenient service from enjoyable people
The folks at Genin’s do a good job and they are easy to work with. They also support the neighborhood through their donations to West High. Even if they aren’t in your neighborhood they are with the trip.

Joe and Mel

L
Linda .
Edgerton, WI
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Linda said they do good work.

Linda

Volvo V50
11/28/2018
Car Service
Excellent, prompt and professional service!

GI
Gavin I.
Saab 9-5
11/27/2018
Genins
Took car infor replacement head light bulb. They saw my license plate bulb was out too and replaced it saving me a possible aggravating pullover. Nice!

Gavin

EB
Eve B.
Middleton, WI
Toyota Sequoia
11/27/2018
PROFESSIONAL, EXCELLENT AUTO SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Genins Autocare serviced my 2007 Toyota Sequoia today and the work was carried-out with total courtesy and professionalism. It entailed a diagnostic to discover the exact nature of my problem with the suspension, and also a regular oil change, filter and lube. The problem was diagnosed as a loose ball joint and the need to replace shocks and struts (expected as the likely problem). The oil change, filter and lube was performed along with some other minor problems; all addressed by the end of the day. A second appointment will take care of the shocks/struts issue. The whole thing was handled with beautifully.

Eve