Steven S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/20/2019
Genins keeps cars healthy
I've had a lot of cars and they've been serviced in a lot of places. For 5 years, Genins has been my choice for repairs and general maintenance, because they provide outstanding service that is honest, timely, affordable, and friendly. It's one less thing for me to worry about!

Kia Sportage
11/19/2019
Amazing!
I never write reviews but the customer service I have received at Genin's goes above and beyond. Keri Jo remembered me from coming in before and was so personable. I cannot say enough good things about this place and I recommend them to all of my friends and family.

11/16/2019
Great customer service . Very nice to get loaner car
Speedy repair

Audi TTS
11/15/2019
Local customer
Reliable, professional and helpful.

Lisa M.
Honda Fit
11/14/2019
Headlamp change
Genin’s got me scheduled for an appt the next day, changed the headlamps quickly, and topped up my tires and wiper fluid. They also are dog-friendly:) thanks!

Robert B.
Ridgeway, WI
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he would recommend this business for service.

Diane and Robert D.
Lexus RX 450h
11/07/2019
Genin’s autocare
As always superb customer service and auto care service. We’ve been customers for 23 years

Amy B.
Reedsburg, WI
Dodge Stratus Sdn
11/07/2019
Tires/Maintenance
Wonderful service, very informative. Great and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone!

Chevrolet Cruze
11/04/2019
Fast and Convenient,Not Returning
Pro’s:

1) I called in the AM with a few issues, and Genins was able to get my car in right away, and done by that evening (four new tires, an oil change, and a replacement windshield wiper linkage that broke)

2) Very convenient location (I work very close, can drop my car off and walk to work/walk back when done)

Cons:

1) Aggressive sales approach to communicating vehicle issues/estimates. I’ve spent a lot of $$ on repairs and Genins - car repairs are often pricey, but as a non-vehicle-repair-expert, I want to walk away from a mechanic feeling taken care of and comfortable, and I did not feel that way with the last $1,000+ repair I had at here. I felt rushed and pushed into the sale.

2) Communication between employees and customer service was very poor during my last experience here. I shared with the employee I worked with that I had a 530pm appointment, and as long as my car was done by 5p I’d be good (this was much earlier in the day). Arrived at 5p to pick up my car, and waited until almost 520pm, with two employees standing right at the register. When I finally asked how long it would be for my car, it turns out it had been ready for some time and the payment paperwork was right in front of them. I missed my 5:30pm appointment for no reason and lost out on money that I paid for said appointment.

Even though my employer is within walking distance, I will no longer be going to Genins or referring friends/family there. Paying for convenience is not worth having an overall negative experience.

PG
Peggy G.
Cadillac ATS
10/31/2019
5,000 mile oil change
Genin Auto Care, again came through with
Friendly, fast, efficient service for my personal SUV. They were able to service my car the next morning and sent me a reminder of the appointment. Also, they texted to tell me it was ready. Friendly employees that listen to all of your needs!

Verona, WI
10/30/2019
Oil change and headlight
Efficient, friendly

JN
Jose N.
10/25/2019
Alignment Service
The service of alignment was awesome. The staff were so attencious.

Jose

Cross Plains, WI
10/25/2019
Great
Great

Mark S.
10/23/2019
Locally owned, certified auto technicians.
Yes, the service is quick and easy, timely and fair.

Mark

AK
Al K.
Naperville, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2019
The staff were really sweet and even offered me a discount with AAA! Got my car done in a day as I asked and were available at all times of the day!

Bill M.
Saab 9-3
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend this business for service.

Bill

Theresa B.
Black Earth, WI
10/18/2019
They are friendly and always willing to help!
I love that everyone is willing to help and I feel like they aways give me an honest direct answer.

Theresa

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/17/2019
Customer
Able to get me in on short notice

Jack D.
10/11/2019
Neighborhood service
I have been going to Genins for years and the service is always first rate with friendly staff.

Jack

DK
Daniel K.
Viroqua, WI
Lincoln Zephyr
10/02/2019
insurance repairs
Great at answering questions over phone. And adheres to problem solutions with minimal paperwork

Daniel