Peter W. on 04/13/2018
"Friendly and thorough bas usual."
I returned to Genin's when dissatisfied with my dealer.
Genin's has outdone my previous dealer experience.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 09:02 PM
Deb and Rich C. on 04/13/2018
"Springtime checkup"
When I called to ask for an appointment to have an oil and filter change and a springtime safety checkup, I was able to bring my auto in the next day. Several safety issues were discovered. Kerry Jo called to explain the issues and to get my approval to have the repairs done. These items were fixed and the car was ready the day after I brought it in.
Genin’s has always provided efficient and quality service and we remain loyal and appreciative customers. Thank you for all your service!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 08:39 PM
Mark E. on 04/11/2018
Mark said the employees were able to squeeze his vehicle in. They fixed his tire and sent him on his way with no problems.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Suzanne O. on 04/10/2018
Suzanne said, this business is friendly and competent..
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018
Matt B. on 04/06/2018
Matt said the service itself was completed quickly, but he had to wait longer for the diagnosis. Additionally, the key wasn't where they said it would be.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Georgiana P. on 04/05/2018
"Great expertise, prompt handling of problems, honesty"
I've been going to Genin's for all my car needs for almost 20 years.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback (Natl)
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018 10:15 AM
Paul H. on 03/22/2018
"Awesome tire service. "
Went to firestone for a slow leak in one tire. After 40 minutes they say they can’t fix the leak because the tire is 17 years old, I must buy a new tire, blah blah blah. I have super low wear on these winter tires. That did not sound right.

I got out of there and went to Genins. They fixed it fast by replacing a leaking valve stem.

Thanks for the fine work and saving me $$.
Vehicle: BMW 740i
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 11:10 PM

Paul

Carl G. on 03/22/2018
Carl said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S420
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018

Carl

Diane C. on 03/17/2018
Diane said everything was great.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018

Diane

Dawn F. on 03/17/2018
Dawn said the service was good.
Vehicle: Audi A8
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018

Dawn

Sam H. on 03/10/2018
Sam said the employees were nice and helpful.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/10/2018

Sam

Elizabeth A. on 03/09/2018
"Honest, Very skilled mechanics, friendly, helpful . They give outstanding service,"
I love everyone at Genins Autocare. You know you are being given excellent advice and service. They care about their customers and want you to be riding in a safe car so they give expert advice and service.
All are friendly and honest with their customers. They are always willing to answer any questions you may have about vehicles "Everyone doesn't like something, but everyone loves Genins." :)

Liz
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/09/2018 12:21 PM

Elizabeth
Greatly appreciate your business.

Kathryn S. on 03/05/2018
"Scam- Please do not go here. "
I took my car here and made it very clear all I wanted done was to screw my engine splash guard back up and they said no problem. When I dropped it off the girl wrote an estimate for $50 and I told her I would not spend that much to get it bolted back up and she said they put that down for everyone. They called me and said they could not screw it back up and it needed to be replaced with an estimate of $418. I informed them not to do anything with the car. When I went to pick it up they had a bill for $60 for labor and parts. When I asked the guy at the counter he could not tell me why it was $60 and got someone else. When I asked that lady she explained in detail what was wrong with my car but could not tell me exactly why I owed $60. After asking 6 to 10 times I finally was told it was for diagnostics testing, which I did not ask for or do I think they actually did because I know I have codes issues that would pop up. She then went on the tell me its for the 20 minutes the mechanic looked at it and then gave me a guilt treatment about how you guys have to pay your mechanics. Doing the math your mechanics must get paid really well if they charge $60 for every 20 minutes because that adds up to $180 an hour and I was also charged $5 for parts, which they told me they did not do anything...so I don't know where the parts comes into play. She also told me I would have to get a whole kit because they do not sell the part separately. Finally they said they would look for a used part and let me know if they find one. They said if they didn't that I could settle my bill over the phone. Four days later, I got a text 4 days later saying they never found the part.

I personally found the part for $10 on the internet and a whole kit for $60 so either they really didn't look that hard or they were going to charge me 3 times the price and make me pay a large amount for labor because she explained to me with 2 guys it takes 15 minutes to replace. When I explained this to the guy on the phone he dropped the price from $60 to $30 saying it was for diagnostics test (like I said earlier I know they did not do or did I ask for it). I explained to this guy what I wrote in here and stated that I would not be paying him $30, the most I would pay for this awful situation is $10. I have a feeling they dropped the price because I knew they were scamming me. I even spoke to a lawyer friend who told me I am not responsible to pay for any services I did not ask for and I refuse to pay this absurd cost to a place that even told me that they did not do what I asked. I rarely post reviews by I was told by many I should let people know in case they scam other people. I would not recommend this place to anyone. The only good part of this experience was that the staff was nice when they were explaining to me that they are charging me for not fixing my car.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn
Service Date: 03/01/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018 05:49 PM
Rick G., President at Genins Autocare responded on 03/06/2018

Kathryn
I apologize for all the difficulty you experienced here. A full refund will be in the mail today. If you are not satified with our service I certainly do not want or deserve your payment.
This definitely is not the norm here at Genin's. The proof is in our 95.8%  RECOMMENDATION RATE.
Thank you for taking the time to send your review. It we be discussed with staff at our next Shop service meeting.

Kyle H. on 03/05/2018
Kyle said the staff helped him out. They diagnosed his vehicle and repaired the problem areas at a reasonable price. The business provided him with a rental vehicle so that he could get to work.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 02/14/2018

Kyle

Burak O. on 03/05/2018
Burak said he had an excellent experience. The staff and service were great.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 02/15/2018

Burak

Erik C. on 03/05/2018
Erik said the service was quick and easy. The customer service was great.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/19/2018

Erik

Gregg P. on 03/02/2018
Gregg said when it came to quotations, they changed too many times, but the service was fine.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018

Gregg

Dan B. on 02/14/2018
Dan said this business was great and he appreciated it. There was nothing wrong with the service.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018

Dan

Mark R. on 02/13/2018
"Great service on old car"
Communication was great. Prices were fair. My old car feels young again.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback (Natl)
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 03:38 PM
Rick G., President at Genins Autocare responded on 02/15/2018

Mark

Courtland M. on 02/12/2018
Courtland said this business is always consistent and they never over-charge for service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Touareg