4.6

Newark, DE
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/22/2017 Category: Service
PRICE'S ARE RIDICULOUS!
Well if this doesn't show up I know you are playing with the reviews. Your prices are ridiculous. I will be going to Good Year from now on for my oil changes/rotations from now on. They have no hidden cost or SHOP costs added to the 70 dollar price. Plus even they rotate your tires for free if you purchase your tires from them, and after buying brand new tires you still charge. I had 2 tires replaced, 1 tire repair and you charged me for a rotation when you already had 3 tires off the car. You have lost several family and friends of mine due to your prices and now you have lost me.
Robert S., Service Manager from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/28/2017

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your experience.

Robert Stevenson
rstevenson@hertrichs.com

MV
Mark V.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Much improved
The new parking lot makes it much easier to maneuver around by the service area. Wait time for pick up was a lot less. A little confusing as where you are suppose to wait for a service adviser.
Rob S. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/21/2017

Mr. Venzon,

Thank you for taking your time to respond to our survey and yes the lot is very nice thanks for complimenting.  Thank you also for being a valued Hertrich customer.  My name is Rob Syva and I'm the General Manager for Hertrich Hyundai if I can be of any service please let me know.

Dagsboro, DE
NO FAMILUAR FACES
I get uncomfortable with new faces
Each time! Being told 17 job vacancies exist in maintenance tell me there is something wrong somewhere!
Rob S. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 07/21/2017

Mr. Godlewski,

Thank you for taking your time to respond to our survey and for being a valued Hertrich customer.  I'm sorry you did not have a 5 star experience, I would certainly like to speak with you so we can work together to improve this.

Bear, DE
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Very Disappointed!
The two men I gave my keys to and then received my keys from were extremely rude!

Frankie,

I very sorry you had a poor experience with us, it's very important to me that this does not happen.  We value you as a hertrich Hyundai customer.  My name is Rob Syva and I'm the General Manager for Hertrich Hyundai I would like to speak with you regarding your experience.

John B.
Marcus Hook, PA
fast service
great

Mr. Burk,

Thank you as well for being a valued Hertrich customer. Thank you for the 5 star review and for taking your time to respond to our survey.  If I can ever be of any assistance don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Dennis B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Customer lounge is great

Mr. Belum,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey with 5 stars!!  Thank you as well for being a valued Herrich customer.  If I can ever be of any assistance don't hesitate to reach out to me.

ST
Stephanie T.
New Castle, DE
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2017 Category: Service
What clean
Was charged 80 bucks to clean evaporater because of mildew smell. Should b under warranty with only 15000 miles. Will never buy another Hyundai

Stephanie,

I'm sorry you did not have an outstanding service experience with us.  As a valued Hertich customer I encourage you to reach out to me to discuss you visit and how I may assist.

302-232-1100

Steve W.
Pennsville, NJ
07/16/2017 Category: Service
appointment time honored
took car in at appointment & completed repairs in the time estimated while I waited

Mr. Werner,

Thank you for being a valued Hertich customer and taking the time to fill our our survey. I'm happy you had an excellent service experience, my name is Rob Syva and I'm the General Manager for Hertrich Hyundai if I can ever being of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

07/15/2017 Category: Service
Stand behind their warranty information
They replaced my failed engine and gave me I believe a 7,000.00 or more tune up. Car should run for another 60-100,00 miles. Right?
David W. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/07/2017

thank you for the 4star review.  If there was anything else we could do to reach the 5 star review, please, let me know.

CG
CHARLES G.
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Good
David W. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 09/07/2017

thank you, for the 4 star review.  We do strive for the 5 stars.  Unfortunately, our clean up process just involves a car wash and quick vacuum.  If there is anything else we can do, please, let me know.

VD
Victoria D.
NJ
Good Service and Timely Service
I like that a review of the car's systems are monitored when I come in for routine maintenance.

Ms. Denny,

Thank you for being a valued Hertich customer and taking the time to fill our our survey. I'm glad you had a 5 star experience, my name is Rob Syva and I'm the General Manager for Hertrich Hyundai if I can be of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

DA
David A.
Elkton, MD
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service
Dealer is a lot better than the dealer we bought car from.
David W. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you, for the great survey.  Eric strives to give exceptional service.  It is always great to see how well we are doing.  If there is anything else we can do for you, please, let Eric or any of us know.

JOSEPH B.
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Very happy

Mr. Burleson,

Thank you for being a valued Hertich customer and taking the time to fill our our survey. I'm glad you had a 5 star experience, my name is Rob Syva and I'm the General Manager for Hertrich Hyundai if I can eve being of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

TP
Teresa P.
New Castle, DE
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Na
Na

Ms. Pierce,

Thank you for being a valued Hertich customer and taking the time to fill our our survey. I'm glad you had a 5 star experience, my name is Rob Syva and I'm the General Manager for Hertrich Hyundai if I can ever being of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2017 Category: Service
friendly, helpful, quick service
I called that morning and by early afternoon had an oil change, scheduled service maintenance, and a recall completed. They always check for recalls at each visit.

Ms. Rulon,

Thank you for being a valued Hertich customer and taking the time to fill our our survey. I'm gald you had a 5 star experience, my name is Rob Syva and I'm the General Manager for Hertrich Hyundai if I can eve being of any assistance don't hesitate to contact me.