MO
Mike and Leslie O.
Ford E450 Super Duty
08/16/2017
Brakes
Needed brakes on my E 450. Work was done efficiently and in a timely manner. Great place to do buisness!

MV
Mark and Tonya V.
Casnovia, MI
08/13/2017
It's almost like new!
I had no idea how bad the truck had gotten til I got in and drove home after this latest repair. Thanks so much for giving me a truck that feels almost new again...except for the rust, and broken air dam and that noise in the engine... :)

SU
Samantha U.
08/11/2017
No problems
Never have issues with Hoffman's :)

Alex M.
08/03/2017
Excellent work
Proffesional work

07/26/2017
New tires
I had four new tires put on after getting a bunch of nails in my rear tire. They did a great job.

Ryan and Brittany H.
Kent City, MI
Chevrolet Silverado
07/26/2017
The Hanna's
We take all of our vehicles to Hoffman's Garage, they are thorough with all of their work, and I trust them with all of my families vehicles and their opinions on the solutions for my vehicles. After the list of options for a solution I often ask, "Jack or Greg however I may be talking to, what would you do if it was your car??" Knowing they will give me an honest answer. It may not alway be the cheapest and it's not alway the most expensive, but I value their opinion. This is the place to go if you value your vehicles and the people that drive them.

AH
Alan H.
Suzuki Vitara
07/15/2017
Great job
Needed a fix for a broken tail pipe. Greg did an excellent job of cutting out the bad part and welding in a new pipe. Sounds good and run good!!!

LG
Larry and Bev G.
Ravenna, MI
06/26/2017
The people and cleanliness
Great work handles good again and the steering wheel is straight again..

06/16/2017
Check up on alignment
They did a great job.

Dave B.
06/14/2017
Very friendly and expert workmanship
Everything is done right the first time

Barry and Marie M.
06/08/2017
Focus repair
We appreciate your timely service and having you nearby.

PS
Paul and Judy S.
Kent City, MI
06/07/2017
Great service.
I've been a customer for over 20 years. I trust nobody else with my vehicle repairs.

Roger and Katie C.
06/04/2017
Thorough work
They did a great job running down the issues with my car.

Karen B.

LF
Larry and Ladona F.
Saturn Vue
05/19/2017
Hoffman's Garage give quick, honest and confident service.

Mike and Robin B.
Sparta, MI
05/14/2017
Trust worthy and honesty.
My van broke down & I had to have it towed to Hoffman's. They were quite busy, but they worked me in and I got it back the next day. They are very friendly and welcoming, honest & trust worthy.

05/13/2017
Check up on alignment
Did a great job for a reasonable price.

PP

WC
Wayne C.
White Cloud, MI
04/27/2017
Very fast, friendly, and knowledgeable.
I broke down on a Friday night needing some major diesel repair. Towed in after hours, had an estimate on Tuesday and back on the road Wednesday. I couldn't have asked for better!

Dave B.
04/27/2017
Always get the job done right the first time.
The owner and the help are always very good at explaining what I need and are very professional.