GV
Greg V.
GMC Acadia
09/17/2016
Windshield wiper repair
Great job, excellent service as always and went the extra mile to find parts!

RF
Rodger and Adele F.
09/15/2016
Dodge grand caravan
Great mechanics & customer service.

Barry and Marie M.
09/01/2016
Thanks

Sandy / Mike M.
Kia Sportage
08/31/2016
Love bringing able to drop it off after hours and pick up after hours
Great service great contact

Bill S.
Cadillac DeVille
08/28/2016
Power Steering leak
Took my wife's Cadillac to Hoffman's to find out why power steering was leaking. I expected it to be the pump, but Greg called me to say it was a hole in the line. Quite a job to replace the line but it was done well. While under the car a broken bar was found. To my surprise, I was told that it was not dangerous, but the car would handle better if replaced. That honesty helped me to decide it should be replaced.

08/28/2016
Regular service
Prompt and great service.

PS
Paul and Judy S.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/23/2016
'78 Corvette engine rebuild
The rebuild of the engine for my car went smoothly. Hoffman's always kept me informed about progress and cost. The new engine runs perfectly. This was a big job done quickly and correctly. I'm completely satisfied.

TN
Ted and Ann N.
Howard City, MI
08/18/2016
Whenever I have my vehicles serviced by hoffmans I am always 100 % sure it is repaired correctly. Their honesty is above reproach.

Toyota Avalon
08/14/2016
New Tires and alignment
Got us right in and back on the road. Great service.

BW
Bill and Kathy W.
Bailey, MI
07/30/2016
Hoffman's Garage
It gives great service! Friendly people work there. It is right across the street from us.

07/28/2016
Air conditioning problem
They got me in within a couple of days and diagniosed my problem immediatly. They had my truck fixed that day. It's hard to find the service Hoffman's garage offers.

AH
Alan H.
Suzuki Vitara
07/07/2016
Honesty
Great service, check everything, always ready to answer your questions

Barry and Marie M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/03/2016
Quick & honest service
Thanks for preparing our 97 suburban for longer trip

BC
Brian and Kim C.
07/01/2016
They are very conncientious and honest
They rock and I recommend them to everyone I know.

Bill H.
Byron Center, MI
06/18/2016
Hoffman Rocks
Once again Hoffman's Garage delivered great service!!

KG
Kristal and Chris G.
Muskegon, MI
06/05/2016
Great place
Great service, great people, and left with a great understanding of the condition of my vehicle. Appointment was scheduled in a timely manner. Satisfied

BC

LF
Larry and Ladona F.
Saturn Vue
05/22/2016
Very knowledgeable and trustworthy.
The team at Hoffman's Garage are honest, great at what they do, and comfortable to talk with about the automobile's problems.

SU
Samantha U.
Bailey, MI
05/15/2016
Good Experience!
Really nice people, good service. I hit a deer and just wanted to make sure that nothing mechanical or structural was damaged with the vehicle. I did not have any work done and they did not have to spend much time with my vehicle. I will be going back for future service on my vehicles.

DV
Doug V.
Ravenna, MI
05/11/2016
Always a great experience.
Just love doing business with Jack & Crew.