SL
Scott L.
Fremont, MI
09/20/2017
Fast service
quick service,willing to help out with info on other vehicle problems.

Chuck and Cindy S.
Scion xD
09/14/2017
Wonderful people
Great place to have work done on your car friendly people knowledgeable mechanics

BK
Bob and Shelly K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/06/2017
Highly recommended
Great service and can always trust them!

KW
Kathy W.
09/04/2017
Everything was done to my satisfaction. Convenient and friendly staff.

Jerry and Marge T.
08/30/2017
recent repairs
Had an emergency need and Hoffman's Garage worked me in and effected repairs efficiently . I had the truck back that evening for use the next day. Thanks to all!

SU
Samantha U.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/20/2017
Very happy
Never any issues, great work!

Mark and Stacy B.
Dodge Dakota
08/20/2017
A good place to go.
They provide good service, and will tell you different options for levels of repairs (economy, premium, etc.)

Sue and Todd B.
Buick Enclave
08/19/2017
Car issues
Great job as usual. Love that we can trust what they say. Always very up front and honest. Although I still think I should have married a mechanic to save money. Lol

MO
Mike and Leslie O.
Ford E450 Super Duty
08/16/2017
Brakes
Needed brakes on my E 450. Work was done efficiently and in a timely manner. Great place to do buisness!

MV
Mark and Tonya V.
Casnovia, MI
08/13/2017
It's almost like new!
I had no idea how bad the truck had gotten til I got in and drove home after this latest repair. Thanks so much for giving me a truck that feels almost new again...except for the rust, and broken air dam and that noise in the engine... :)

SU
Samantha U.
08/11/2017
No problems
Never have issues with Hoffman's :)

Alex M.
08/03/2017
Excellent work
Proffesional work

KW
Kathy W.
07/26/2017
New tires
I had four new tires put on after getting a bunch of nails in my rear tire. They did a great job.

Ryan and Brittany H.
Kent City, MI
Chevrolet Silverado
07/26/2017
The Hanna's
We take all of our vehicles to Hoffman's Garage, they are thorough with all of their work, and I trust them with all of my families vehicles and their opinions on the solutions for my vehicles. After the list of options for a solution I often ask, "Jack or Greg however I may be talking to, what would you do if it was your car??" Knowing they will give me an honest answer. It may not alway be the cheapest and it's not alway the most expensive, but I value their opinion. This is the place to go if you value your vehicles and the people that drive them.

AH
Alan H.
Suzuki Vitara
07/15/2017
Great job
Needed a fix for a broken tail pipe. Greg did an excellent job of cutting out the bad part and welding in a new pipe. Sounds good and run good!!!