Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5rating 4.6326547
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

08/01/2019 Category: Service
My first impression and personal experience
My first impression and personal experience during my first visit with Hyundai of Cool Springs is not great. I had couple issues during my visit, but would like to address only one which bother me the most. It's communication. Everyone makes mistakes, forget to accomplish task, is behind the schedule. But, if with one phone call the issue is explained, will make a huge difference.
I didn't received any phone call and when I called the service nobody wanted to help me because my advisor wasn't close to his desk. Instead of about 3 hours stay, it took me a 7 hours long stay.
James S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/02/2019

I am very sorry you were not happy with your last visit. Please contact me "James" in the service department to address issue.

TJ
Troy J.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
This dealership goes the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Took too long
Car wasn’t washed or vaccunes
James S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/24/2019

Good morning sir. My name is James your service advisor on your last visit. Im very sorry you were not totaly satisfied with your last visit.
Please contact me when you can.We value you as a customer! Thank You!

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer Safety Is Not A Priority
After bringing my car in for safety recalls, the airbag light came on. This was not happening prior to bringing my car in for service. I have tried for several days to get ahold of someone and have been given the runaround. Now I am about to travel with my family and I don’t know if my airbags will deploy in the event that we are in a collision. Customer safety does not appear to be important at this location and I will most likely end up taking my car to a different location to fix what the service department at Cool Springs did.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 05/10/2019

I am sorry that the light has come on. James will contact you to get the issue resolved.

John L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai, did not love the service
Instead of listing every little thing that went wrong, I’ll just sum it up as lack luster customer service, lack of timeliness and little attention to detail. I won’t be back.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/25/2019

I am sorry about your recent service experience. James should have updated you about the progress. We are normally on time with the routine maintenance and I do apologize for the longer than expected timing.

RP
Raymond P.
Bon Aqua, TN
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Right now, no. I wouldn’’t recommend it because of the length of time that day for my completed service.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/02/2019

i am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. We schedule vehicles to be diagnosed by  the next available technician. We try to get everyone in and out as efficiently as possible.  Brake work is doen by only skilled technicans and we want to make sure all repairs are completed properly. Thank you for your business

Brentwood, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2019 Category: Service
TOO MANY SERVICE VISITS
Service department takes a long time to diagnose problem and fix properly the first time.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/22/2019

I am sorry that you had to return for further diagnosis. We try to get everyone in and out as quick as possible. Thank you for your business and we will use this response to futher train and improve.

Barbara H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/11/2019

I am sorry for the miscommunication. Thank you for your business.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ehhhh
I had mentioned a probably with my tires/wheels when I called in to make the appointment and when I arrived for my oil change. I was informed that since my tires weren’t taken off, they didn’t check and that’s how they normally check the brakes and alignment and such. Previously when I had my oil changed at this location i had gotten my brakes and alignment checked. I’m not sure what was different about this time but nothing on my end. I now have to take off from both of my jobs AGAIN to get this issue checked out when it was brought up and should have been checked in the first place.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/21/2019

I am sorry you feel like the work was not performed. With out the tires coming off during a rotation than we can not properly look at brakes. With the tires on the car all you can do is look thru the wheel which you can not acurately gauge brake wear.

Tom S.
Smyrna, TN
02/02/2019 Category: Service
they damaged my Sonata
car had a problem with the blind spot system they fixed it,, now car is undriveable, going back in monday morning,,
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/04/2019

I am sorry that you are still having issues with the vehicle. The last visit was just a recalibration. We will gladly look at what is currently happening and get it resolved for you.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Not like it has been
Not what I expected
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/16/2019

I am sorry that the repairs took longer than you expected. The advisor should have informed you that the 3 recalls you had performed would take longer than an hour. We value your time and try to get every customer completed in a timely bases. Some recalls take longer than and unfortunately yours had 3 to perform.Thank you for your business.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Tired of this place............ Svc Manager made good!
Thank you to Mr. Oleary for the quick follow up call and for ordering a replacement jack for me. I must say, I didn't expect a follow-up but I am grateful for the call and quick action to replace my damaged jack. I will give you guys another try. Thanks again.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Tired of this place
Communication to customer should be one of the primary to success right? Apparently not the Hyundai of Cool springs Svc Dept.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/06/2018

I am sorry for the lack of communication and as we discussed i will have the jack ordered for you and call you when it comes in. If you ever have any further issues please contact me and I get it resolved. We do strive for 100% customer satisfaction

Cortney H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Not my best experience.
I have had many great experiences with this business, but this was not one of them. Frankly I'm not sure all the great ones overshadow this one. I went in to get my oil changed and my tires tended to, and I left. I realized at 71 mph that my tires were not balanced, and I had to return a few days later only to have to wait 2 hours without updates until I got so nervous about missing work that I asked myself to which they responded "it just takes time". Yes, but not 2 hours when I was THE FIRST PERSON to arrive that day! Can't recommend this business based on this visit; unfortunate, because I used to.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/25/2018

I am sorry that your last visit w as unsatisfactory. If you could please call me at Tim O'Leary (615)550-7330 I would like to discuss your visit and hopefully regain your trust and confidence. Thank you foro your business

Brentwood, TN
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Unreliable Diagnosis and Repair, but maintenance was okay
I brought my Sonata in for engine rattling noise and oil change service. I took the car in several weeks ago, but technician recommended using premium gas. I did for several times (at least 3 fill up), but did not see any changes. I took the car back and ask the tech to check on the noise. I even left the car at dealership overnight since the rattling noise is more noticeable when the engine is cold. I heard the noise about two month after the purchase, so it did not come with the car. When the service/diagnosis was done, the tech explains... The noise is coming from the high pressure fuel pump. It is the way the Hyundai designed the vehicle and everyone complains about the noise. You will have to "LIVE WITH IT" and I asked "would Hyundai do something if everyone is complaining about it?" The answer was short and simple "NO."

I did not buy a car with rattling noise coming from the engine. It is barely passed 5K miles...
Not happy with service....

Oh, one more thing I noticed. When I purchased the vehicle, the finance manager told me that there is no 3 days return policy after purchasing the vehicle, like CA offers. Guess what! 3 Day Like it or Return It was written all over the service department. I was feeling so stupid that I did not even check the dealer policy. It really made me feel like the finance manager really tricked me and made me look like a fool.

And another thing... When I bought the car, I presented Hyundai Coupon for $40 gift card for test driving Hyundai. I have not received the gift card yet, plus when I inquire at the dealership, they told me to call Hyundai direct. No effort to assist me at all.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/24/2018

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. We try to resolve all issue as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Unfortuantly there are times when the vehicle operations will be beyond our control. Thank you for your business

Christiana, TN
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing Customer Service
Pleased with repair but extremely disappointed with communication and overall customer service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/20/2018

I am sorry about the lack of communication during your last visit. We try to keep everyone informed as much as possible. We will use your feedback to help improve future visits. Thank you for your business.

Nolensville, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2018 Category: Service
3 strikes and you're out
I've been bringing our vehicles to this dealership for routine service for 4 years. I won't be returning. Service is slow and you have to be a detective in order to get information about the service they are performing or are recommending to be completed. When I asked questions, she had to go find out and then call me back. When the shuttle driver brought me back to the dealership after my vehicle was done, he was 10 mins late, he texted while driving, was unfriendly. My vehicle was not ready for me when I got there. Had to again play detective just to get information on the service that was completed and to view the inspection report. The girl just wanted me to sign without explaining what I was signing for. The cashiers are very unfriendly and act like checking you out is an inconvenience. Then, to make me even more annoyed, someone from the dealership called me 2 days after I picked up my car and told me that I was on his list to call back because I was interested in a new car. I told him I was not and have never told the dealership that I was interested in a new car. He replied, oh, well your name came up on my screen to call today so I was guessing that was why. I have no idea how your name got on my list then. Really!! Can't make this incompetence up. I won't be back.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/30/2018

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. We where extremely short handed that week. I am sorry that you had to ask for results and an explanation. Morgan should have had those answer when you arrived. Thank you for your feedback and hopefully you will give us another chance to earn your business.

KT
Karl T.
Smyrna, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
The front office personnel ( salesmen , managers , service advisors ) are very good , however the work in the shop/garage has been below average for a luxury vehicle. I see a lot of room for improvement .

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/19/2018

I am sorry that you feel that way. I am working on trying to get hyundai out to look at vehicle. like we discussed there is only one way to install the tape.

Thomas B.
Goodlettsville, TN
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Hope all service appts don’t take this long
Either need better communication or faster service and process...or both
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 05/24/2018

I am sorry for the delay in your service. If you are ever close by and want to swing by we will gladly run your car thru the car wash and vacuum for you.

Sibyl W.
Eagleville, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Trust was destroyed.
I was overcharged $140 for a battery. I had to catch the mistake and ask about it. I wonder how often this happens and how many customers catch it.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 05/13/2018

I am sorry for.the mistake. Colton was new and learning . Thank you for your business .

RT
Ronald T.
Pine, CO
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the follow up
Hyundai of Cool Springs fixed the car after bringing it back in and better explained what had caused the water leak (apparently a manufacturer defect). I appreciate their efforts to get it fixed.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
Poor service and poor communication
Poor service and poor communication- things weren’t done that they said were done and tail light/interior light wasn’t working when I left, even though an inspection was performed.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/26/2018

I am sorry for the issues after you picked vehcile up. The inspection was performed before the taillights where removed and the water leak was repair. The water leak was the body seams at the taillights the sealer in the seams where leaking and the company we subletted to resealed the seams. Thank you for your business and hopefully the next visit will go smoother.

04/10/2018 Category: Service
No communication and very slow!
Lack of communication. Did not expect my car to be kept overnight. When I called to complain I was told they tried to call me, but got my voice mail. However, I didn’t have a message or missed call from them.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/11/2018

I am sorry for the miscommunication during your last viist.
We try to keep everyone as up to date as possible. Thank you for your business.