4.6

PO
Paula O.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Don’t leave your car there unattended
I dropped my car off instead of waiting and they let it sit there instead of doing the repair. I called back several times throughout the day for a status update, texted and chatted and left voicemail. Nobody ever called or texted me back. Seven hours later I called and texted to say I was coming to pick it up whether my two burned out bulbs were replaced or not. I got there to find they replaced an incorrect bulb, so I have to go back to get the other bulb replaced. And they charged me $60 for the incorrect bulb replacement. Stay with your car to oversee the repair.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. We will use your feedback as training so that your next visit will be more satisfactory.
Thank you for your business.

GF
George F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Needs better management, communication and services.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/09/2019

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. We have added staff to help expedite the oil changes and i will use your feedback to help in training. Thank you for your business

Homer Glen, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Defective 1900.00 part
See previous comments
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/09/2019

I am sorry that the replaced place failed. That is why we only use Hyundai original parts so that the part if defective will be covered by Hyundai warranty for 12 months or 12,000 miles. Hopefully they can get another part installed and get you back on your way quickly. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Charles W.
Spring Hill, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/19/2019 Category: Service
No call when service complete, stranded at work, no one answers phone in service only get Voice Mail.
Dropped car off at 745 am for oil change. Got shuttle to work. No calls that service was complete that day and tried to call at 4 and 445pm and only got service voicemail. Call was returned next morning while on way to dealership. Wife had to pick me up at work to get home (30 miles away) and take me back to dealership next morning. Oil change was completed the day I dropped it off at noon.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/19/2019

I am sorry about the lack of communication on your last visit. If you could please call me i would like to make it right. Tim O'Leary (615)550-7330

TD
Thomas D.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Issue of Service
The service department contacted me via email and resolved the issue that I was having.
I appreciate the fast reply, and will continue to have both cars serviced by Hyundai of Cool Springs.
Thank you!

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Charged us full price because we missed the free oil change by 6 days. Very disappointed!
JAMES S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/22/2019

Hi . My name is James from the Service Dept. I completely understand how you feel would like to make it up to you.
I would be more than happy to cover your next service at no charge.
Please let me know if I can help.
Thanks!!

EH
Elizabeth H.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Do not get service at this location
Crappy service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. James will be giving you a call to try and find out what went wrong

Jeongwon A.
Murfreesboro, TN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2019 Category: Service
To make a review again
I was upset when I found out there is still the problem, but they called me and tried to solve the problem. Thank you for doing their best.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
I was very upset
I got service last Monday whichis replacement of engine oil and light bulb. By the way, the light is still out after the service. How come it happened even though I paid for replacing of the light. It sucks.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/19/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. If the bulb is out again than there could either be that the new bulb has failed or something else going on such as the connector. If you come back by we will gladly look at the issue again for you.

Samuel H.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Strong Recovery
Turns out the problem was not related to the work completed at the dealership. They ended up replacing the engine under warranty. My only complaint/room for improvement would be not letting me know it would be several days before they could look at my car because of the holidays.

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Pitiful Service
I brought my car in for one of the numerous recalls issued on the 2012 Sonata. I did not make it home from the dealer before the car completely shut off while driving. I had no power steeling, brakes, or headlights. I had the car towed back to the dealership that evening and called the next morning. It has been 12 days and I have had no contact from the dealer despite my voice messages and visit to the dealership asking for a status update.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/03/2019

I am sorry for the delay. With the holidays it has be hectic. Your vehicle has just been approved for engine and will be completed as soon as parts arrive. Thank you for your business Justin will be following up shortly to advise you further.

AV
Alecia V.
Mount Juliet, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Ridiculous wait
The service took at least 2x longer than it should with minimal communication. And car was not vacuumed. Disappointing service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/03/2018

I am sorry that the service took longer than expected. Everytime the vehicle comes in we check for recalls and that is why the the update was needed. I am sorry that the advisor did not inform you of the additional time time needed for the recall. Thank you for your business.

Richard C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Had a bad service but they made it good again really appreciate it.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
2.5 Hour Oil Change
Had an appointment 11:15 AM came out After 1 PM to 2PM for a oil change !
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/31/2018

I am sorry for the delay in getting your oil changed. We try to get everyone in and out as quick as possible. Thank you for your business.

James S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Car wash is always out of service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/17/2018

I am sorry your last visit did not go as expected. We try to get every vehicle completed as quick as possible. If you are close by I will gladly run thru carwash. It is currently working. Thank you for your business

Bill H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Bill Hemrick
I already told you.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/12/2018

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Servicing our customers' vehicles quickly and efficiently is a priority, but it doesn't take much of a variance from the schedule to send the whole thing in to a tail spin and cause major delays. We hope that if you choose to get service with us in the future, you experience will be handled to a higher standard and meet your expectations.

Rockvale, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I am not impressed by the service -
Everytime I would call or bring my car in, I would talk to a different person - I like to have the same person overseeing the service on my car, that way I trust what they tell me.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/10/2018

I am sorry your last visit was unsatifactory. Finding good people to help our customers is getting harder and harder to find. Luckily we are at the point now that all 3 advisors are great at customer service and should be with us for a long time. Thank you for your business.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Perhaps the timing.
It was just a bad visit with poor attention to detail and I won’t be returning as it seemed to be a hassle of the workers time to assist me.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/05/2018

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. We try to make every visit as quick and efficient as possible. Thank you for your business.

EB
Eddie B.
Dickson, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. has really gone DOWN HILL
and they were excellent,,, what ever you have done recently in this Department is NOT working.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your response on letting me know where we are lacking.We are currently looking for customer oriented indviduals if you know of anyone. Thank you for your business and hopfully we will live up to your expectations in the future.

TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/11/2018

Update from our conversation yesterday. I have another tech starting Thursday hopefully that will relieve some wait times.