4.6

Keith S.
2014 Hyundai Equus
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Needs much improvement.
If Hyundai is trying to enter the luxury car market with Equus, G80, G90 then you better step up your service game to compete with Infiniti (in your same complex), Mercedes (across the street), and Lexus ( one exit down). It is the service after the sale that keeps a long term customer. Not even close to either of the three mentioned. I have owned them all and Hyundai service is nowhere close to being in the same league as those mentioned.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/09/2020

The Valet and loaner car program setup by Hyundai is for 3 yr or 36,000 miles for original owner for services. I am sorry that your sales person did not explain the program to you at time of purchase. We try to duplicate every concern that a owner has and unfortunately at times we can not get the issues to occur. Thank you for your business.

Joe L.
Hermitage, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoiler fixed
Fixed

12/02/2019 Category: Service
Not good: staff turnover and lack of follow up
We had an excellent experience during the purchase of our vehicle. Since then the salesman and sales manager have left. We had discussed a paint defect on our car with them That was never completely resolved. We are on our second attempt with the service department to get this resolved. Please help.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/02/2019

As we discussed I will order it today and we will have it all wrapped up by Wednesday next week. Sorry for the misunderstanding and we will see you on Monday.

TR
Terry R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Fit in
Got me in and performed brakes replacement.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey. We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business.

PO
Paula O.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Don’t leave your car there unattended
I dropped my car off instead of waiting and they let it sit there instead of doing the repair. I called back several times throughout the day for a status update, texted and chatted and left voicemail. Nobody ever called or texted me back. Seven hours later I called and texted to say I was coming to pick it up whether my two burned out bulbs were replaced or not. I got there to find they replaced an incorrect bulb, so I have to go back to get the other bulb replaced. And they charged me $60 for the incorrect bulb replacement. Stay with your car to oversee the repair.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. We will use your feedback as training so that your next visit will be more satisfactory.
Thank you for your business.

GF
George F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Needs better management, communication and services.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/09/2019

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. We have added staff to help expedite the oil changes and i will use your feedback to help in training. Thank you for your business

Homer Glen, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Defective 1900.00 part
See previous comments
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/09/2019

I am sorry that the replaced place failed. That is why we only use Hyundai original parts so that the part if defective will be covered by Hyundai warranty for 12 months or 12,000 miles. Hopefully they can get another part installed and get you back on your way quickly. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Damon S.
Murfreesboro, TN
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Dirty steering wheel
Not very happy with the condition of the car when it was returned
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/08/2019

I am sorry the vehicle had grease on the steering wheel. If you are ever close by we will gladly have the car washed and vacuumed for you. Just swing by anytime and will take care of that for you.

Jeffrey C.
Nolensville, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick, Reliable, Honest Service
I always get fast, quality, reliable service at the Cool Springs dealership. When I say fast, I mean it. I can't even get through an entire magazine before the service department is finished!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/01/2019

Dennis G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
The Recall
My review is based on my direct interaction with Keith in the service department. He was very engaging when I brought my car in for service. He knew who I was based on the appointment that had been set up the previous week. He explained what they were going to do and that he would get back with me regarding any potential repairs. He called me back and told me the car had the problem that was the concern of the recall and that they had to order the parts. He stated the car would be ready on Sat and that I could pick it up when I got back in town. He called me Friday and confirmed the car was ready.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
The Recall
Received a letter from Hyundai for a recall on an oil pump and pan gasket leak.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/25/2019

i am sorry your last visit did not go as expected please contact us for further discussion on what went wrong. Thank you for your business

David P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department disaster
Took my Equus to the dealer due to an air suspension failure. Price quote from dealer $2500+. Compared at local repair shop $599. Dealer is way out of line.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/13/2019

I am sorry that you felt the price was out of line. We only use genuine Hyundai parts.  We can not guarantee the quality or fit of  aftermarket parts nor can we waranty if they fail. Thank you for your business

LD
Lynda D.
Nashville, TN
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Communication and timing problems
Communication and timing problems
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/28/2019

I am  sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. Currently we are working to expedite every car as quick as possible while maintaining quality.

J H.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service takes too long
Once again, I make an appt for service, and after having the car for the entire day, it was still not inspected for all needed work. Not the first time it has happened at this location. The employees are polite and nice, but the work is not done in a timely manner. I understand that unforseen events happen and some repairs take longer than expected, but this issue happens every time I come here for repairs. Will likely not come back unless absolutely necessary.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/27/2019

I an sorry that the last visit was unsatisfactory. Thank you for your business and give us a call when your ready to hav parts installed and we will expedite it for you.

Charles W.
Spring Hill, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/19/2019 Category: Service
No call when service complete, stranded at work, no one answers phone in service only get Voice Mail.
Dropped car off at 745 am for oil change. Got shuttle to work. No calls that service was complete that day and tried to call at 4 and 445pm and only got service voicemail. Call was returned next morning while on way to dealership. Wife had to pick me up at work to get home (30 miles away) and take me back to dealership next morning. Oil change was completed the day I dropped it off at noon.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/19/2019

I am sorry about the lack of communication on your last visit. If you could please call me i would like to make it right. Tim O'Leary (615)550-7330

08/15/2019 Category: Service
See previous remarks about the facility.
Several months ago I received a notice to have the engine inspected for possible internal engine problems. I went to the dealer and after waiting I was told that THE ENGINE WAS OKAY. Subsequently the engine failed while I was in heavy downtown Nashville traffic and I was really stressed until I was able to "limp" into the dealership. We received a warranty engine replacement which took about 3 weeks. Although a rental car was provided, we were seriously inconvenienced.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/16/2019

I am sorry that your engine failed after the inspection. The recall we performed was to update the software to help detect engine noise. Thank you for your business.

TR
Terry R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Appreciate the follow up with my concern on shuttle service falling short. I woukd like to see what improvements have been made to better this process.

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Missed on shuttle service.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/10/2019

I am sorry about the miscommunication on your last visit. I will look into the matter and  contact you on Monday. We  value our  customers time . Thank you for your feedback and business.
Tim O'Leary