4.6

Hermitage, TN
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Body work
Problem fixed. Thanks for your follow up

12/13/2019 Category: Service
None
None
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/15/2019

I thought everything was taken care of on last visit?

Joe L.
Hermitage, TN
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoiler fixed
Fixed

12/02/2019 Category: Service
Not good: staff turnover and lack of follow up
We had an excellent experience during the purchase of our vehicle. Since then the salesman and sales manager have left. We had discussed a paint defect on our car with them That was never completely resolved. We are on our second attempt with the service department to get this resolved. Please help.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/02/2019

As we discussed I will order it today and we will have it all wrapped up by Wednesday next week. Sorry for the misunderstanding and we will see you on Monday.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Responsiveness appreciated ??
Quickly circled back to address my complaint.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Acknowledgement please
Recommend that you ensure that staff, at a minimum, greets customers upon arrival.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2019

I am sorry for the delay in getting you in for your service. I will use this as training for my advisors. Thank you for your business

Damon S.
Murfreesboro, TN
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Dirty steering wheel
Not very happy with the condition of the car when it was returned
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/08/2019

I am sorry the vehicle had grease on the steering wheel. If you are ever close by we will gladly have the car washed and vacuumed for you. Just swing by anytime and will take care of that for you.

Dennis G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
The Recall
My review is based on my direct interaction with Keith in the service department. He was very engaging when I brought my car in for service. He knew who I was based on the appointment that had been set up the previous week. He explained what they were going to do and that he would get back with me regarding any potential repairs. He called me back and told me the car had the problem that was the concern of the recall and that they had to order the parts. He stated the car would be ready on Sat and that I could pick it up when I got back in town. He called me Friday and confirmed the car was ready.

09/25/2019 Category: Service
The Recall
Received a letter from Hyundai for a recall on an oil pump and pan gasket leak.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/25/2019

i am sorry your last visit did not go as expected please contact us for further discussion on what went wrong. Thank you for your business

Jonathan P.
Nolensville, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hybrid frustrations....
Took 10 days to fix a problem with my hybrid. 4 days for anyone to even look at it even though it was towed to the location. Car is 2 years old with less than 28,000 miles. SHOULD NOT HAPPEN in the first place...but things do happen. Only having one person that can even look at the car needs to be fixed ASAP.

Normally I receive the best of care. This is an anomaly in my opinion. However, I will be thinking twice about purchasing a hybrid from Hyundai if they don’t get more techs trained to work on them—that time is at MY expense.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/18/2019

I am sorry that the repair took longer than it should. We are currently seeking Hybrid technicans to help expedite the repairs. We are also training techs to become hybrid technicans. Thank you for your business.

David P.
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department disaster
Took my Equus to the dealer due to an air suspension failure. Price quote from dealer $2500+. Compared at local repair shop $599. Dealer is way out of line.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/13/2019

I am sorry that you felt the price was out of line. We only use genuine Hyundai parts.  We can not guarantee the quality or fit of  aftermarket parts nor can we waranty if they fail. Thank you for your business

KH
Kim H.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Repairs acceptable but communication could be better.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/11/2019

I am sorry about the lack of communcation. We currently are short handed and working to increase staff to help keep everyone up to date on repairs. Thank you for your business.

BY
Bryan Y.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Buy your car here, but go elsewhere for service
Probably one of the best dealerships I’ve ever purchased a car from. In fact I did it twice in less than six months. However they have no apparent desire to keep your business once you purchase the car.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 09/07/2019

I am sorry that we were not able to look at your vehcile at the time your requested. We are working on incrasing staff to help expedite the smaller repairs. Thank you for business.

David L.
Lebanon, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service - August
Service department has always been very professional and helpful.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Sante Fe
Overall Honda of Cool Springs has always had great service. Apparently I just picked a bad day.
JAMES S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/31/2019

Sorry about that Mr. Lloyd.
We will make it up to you sir.
Thank you for your business!!

LD
Lynda D.
Nashville, TN
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Communication and timing problems
Communication and timing problems
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/28/2019

I am  sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. Currently we are working to expedite every car as quick as possible while maintaining quality.

J H.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service takes too long
Once again, I make an appt for service, and after having the car for the entire day, it was still not inspected for all needed work. Not the first time it has happened at this location. The employees are polite and nice, but the work is not done in a timely manner. I understand that unforseen events happen and some repairs take longer than expected, but this issue happens every time I come here for repairs. Will likely not come back unless absolutely necessary.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/27/2019

I an sorry that the last visit was unsatisfactory. Thank you for your business and give us a call when your ready to hav parts installed and we will expedite it for you.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
See previous remarks about the facility.
Several months ago I received a notice to have the engine inspected for possible internal engine problems. I went to the dealer and after waiting I was told that THE ENGINE WAS OKAY. Subsequently the engine failed while I was in heavy downtown Nashville traffic and I was really stressed until I was able to "limp" into the dealership. We received a warranty engine replacement which took about 3 weeks. Although a rental car was provided, we were seriously inconvenienced.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/16/2019

I am sorry that your engine failed after the inspection. The recall we performed was to update the software to help detect engine noise. Thank you for your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Follow up completed and service scheduled

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Past experience better
Still waiting for call
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/12/2019

I am sorry Jordan has not contacted you. He will be calling in the next 15 minutes. Thank you for your business

TR
Terry R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Appreciate the follow up with my concern on shuttle service falling short. I woukd like to see what improvements have been made to better this process.

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Missed on shuttle service.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/10/2019

I am sorry about the miscommunication on your last visit. I will look into the matter and  contact you on Monday. We  value our  customers time . Thank you for your feedback and business.
Tim O'Leary