Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5rating 4.6326547
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

08/15/2019 Category: Service
See previous remarks about the facility.
Several months ago I received a notice to have the engine inspected for possible internal engine problems. I went to the dealer and after waiting I was told that THE ENGINE WAS OKAY. Subsequently the engine failed while I was in heavy downtown Nashville traffic and I was really stressed until I was able to "limp" into the dealership. We received a warranty engine replacement which took about 3 weeks. Although a rental car was provided, we were seriously inconvenienced.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/16/2019

I am sorry that your engine failed after the inspection. The recall we performed was to update the software to help detect engine noise. Thank you for your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Follow up completed and service scheduled

08/12/2019 Category: Service
Past experience better
Still waiting for call
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/12/2019

I am sorry Jordan has not contacted you. He will be calling in the next 15 minutes. Thank you for your business

TR
Terry R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Appreciate the follow up with my concern on shuttle service falling short. I woukd like to see what improvements have been made to better this process.

08/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgotten
Missed on shuttle service.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/10/2019

I am sorry about the miscommunication on your last visit. I will look into the matter and  contact you on Monday. We  value our  customers time . Thank you for your feedback and business.
Tim O'Leary
Service manager

AF
Alaa F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
Oil change, maintenance and friendly staff

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/01/2019

I am sorry your last visit did go as expected. Please give James a call so we can see where the issue was so we can hopfully correct it.
Thank you.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Slow service department
Not impressed with the service department. Takes too long. Even an oil change takes 90 minutes.
James S F. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/20/2019

Hi. Im very sorry you were unhappy with your last visit here.
Please let me know how I could make it up to you.
I will cover your next oil change at no charge.

RV
Rama V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Service is good..
Overall service is good.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Service is good..
General service is good.Car wash and vacuum service is not satisfactory..
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/10/2019

I amm sorry that the car wash and vacuum was unsatisfactory. we would be happy to run your car back thru the wash and vacuum.

FC
Franklin C.
Thompsons Station, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Ok
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 05/07/2019

I am sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. If you could call me at (615)550-7330. I would like to discuss how we can make your next visit a 5 star. Thank you for your visit.
Tim O'Leary

Cindy H.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Too long for simple repair (with scheduled appointment)
Normally great service but not this visit.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 05/02/2019

I am sorry that the last service took longer than you expected. The repair took longer due to having to remove steeering wheel and airbag to access the parts needed to replace. We try to get every repair completed in as timely as possible. Thank you for your business.

Munroe Falls, OH
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Overall great service, will return.

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice facilities, good management
Good management, but make sure all work is completed upon picking up your vehicle.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry that we made a mistake on your last visit.We will gladly make it up to you at your convenience.

Michelle C.
Spring Hill, TN
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Not that impressed
A dealership should know whether something is covered under warranty. This dealership did not. This is the 2nd dealership in the area that we've had the same problem with. I'm thinking some extra training is needed for dealership associates. The communication was lacking as well. Not overly impressed.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/12/2019

I am sorry you had a issue with your last service visit. Unfortunately until the vehicle is diagnosed properly there is no way to know if any parts are considered under warranty. I am glad that in this case the after diagnosis your vehicle did fall under warranty. Thank you for your business.

AQ
Aileen Q.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement, but cheaper than other places
I just wish they would have wiped down their hands before entering my car and leaving everything oily and greasy. Waiting area is tiny and needs improvement, at least bathrooms were nice and clean. Full synthetic oil change ended up being $80 which isn't too bad
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/22/2019

I am sorry for the miscommunication about the oil. You are correct you can go back to regular oil or syn blend. We would love a bigger facility but unfortunately we are land locked. If you are close by anytime we will gladly rerun your car thru the wash and wipe everything down for you. Sorr ythat it was not done prior to giving you the car back.

Jeffrey W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Car got Fixed, Took 6 weeks, not great communication.
It took the techs a full month to diagnose the problem and begin the repair. 6 weeks total time in the shop. I had to call to get updates, as the shop did not reach out to me much. And the oddest thing... The car failed while they test drove it and they had it towed several times. They left the towing rod/hook screwed into my bumper and left it that way when I picked up the car. Had to Google how to remove it and where it stowed.. Just a pretty obvious thing to leave sticking out of the front of the car. Attention to detail and communication could be improved, aside from 6 weeks to repair a possible transmission issue. When you have to make a car payment when you haven't seen your car in 6 weeks, it's a weird feeling, LOL... They did ok. For warranty work I will probably take it back them again, as it is where I bought the car. But, if I was paying out of pocket for a repair, I would probably shop around first.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/18/2019

I am sorry that the repair took so long. We were going back and fourth between the warranty company and Hyundai tech line. We did not want to have the car break down on you so we made sure that the car was ok adn test drove several times to make sure.Thank you for your business.

Tom S.
Smyrna, TN
02/11/2019 Category: Service
im not sure they know what they are doing
I really wish a zone rep would call me
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/11/2019

As we discussed on the phone I do not know how you recieved another survey before we have finished your car but the part should be here tomorrow and i will personally call you when completed

2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Rescoring - Customer Service I received was GREAT!! Although the price for the low beam headlight was too high.

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Low beam headlight bulb - Pricing
?
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/22/2019

I am sorry that you feel the price was to high. We use factory parts which do cost more but they come with a 12 mo or 12,000 mile warranty in case it goes out again. Thank you for your business.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Five stars for great service.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service was as expected
The service I received was as I expected. I don't have any complaints.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/09/2019

I am glad you did not have any issues with last service. Thank you your business

2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/12/2018 Category: Service
My first less than stellar experience.
I usually have great service at this dealership. This time was less than stellar with multiple delays and less thoughtfulness about the impact of the delays.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/12/2018

I am sorry for the delay in repairs. dealing with extended warranty companies we have to go by their guidelines. They sent out an adjuster which took time and once the work was approved we repaired as quick as possible. We would be happy to run thru our car wash but we did not want to damage your decorations which where on the car. Once you remove them we will be happy to wash. We do everything we can to expedite each repair but we do understand the importqance of customer time and being without a vehcile.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Genesis
I purchased a 2012 Genesis and it has been the best car I have owned. The dealership worked with me where I felt I got a good deal. The service department was able to resolve an issue that occurred with the vehicle. I would definitely shop the competition to compare what you get for your money when evaluating makes of cars. Would by again.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Genesis
Beware of radio touchscreen. Went out just over 50,000 miles and was quoted $7000 to fix problem. So much for their flagship car.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/08/2018

I am sorry about your radio. Unfortunately all we can do as a dealer is abide by Hyundai warranty policy and ask for assitance if outside of warranty. Hyundai makes all decisions for  warranty. The warranty for the radio was 3yr or 36,000 miles whichever comes first. We sent for for assistance and Hyundai declined due to age and mileage.

Clinton C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I do not know what Review Title is.
I have no further comments.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2018

I am sorry that we unfortunately did not have the tire in stock that was needed for your vehicle. When we order a tire we are only told that the tire will be there by a certain a time. That is why we could not give a more specific time other than that the tire distributor said they would be at the dealer by 1:00.  We where able to get your wife done earlier than that because we sent a person to meet the truck at a different location. Thank you for your business.

BD
Beverly D.
Spring Hill, TN
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Took my car back in and problem was resolved.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Too much time
Way too much time for an appointment and a simple oil change.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/16/2018

I am sorry that the bluetooth is not working again. It was working properly when it was in the stall. If you are close by we will be glad to look at again for you.

Donald W.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Average service after making the sale
Not satisfied with the service department
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/10/2018

I am sorry it took 2 trips to complete your service. We value all our customers time. Thank you for your business.