11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great and Convenient
Along with providing overall excellent service, the convenience of being able to wait while it is being serviced is paramount especially no longer having someone able to drive me there since my wife passed.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business.

Joseph S.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service No Upsale
Excellent service! I went in for an oil change and tire rotation and that is exactly what I received. There was no "well you need this and that" and trying to sell me more things I didn't need.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business and Kind words.

TF
Tracy F.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very easyto to work with
Liked my 2010 Tucson so much that I bought another Hyundai. A 2019 Santa Fe. This dealer made it easy!

Daniel M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Personal Service
They call me by name...and they know my car without asking. Seems like a simple thing as they have the record in front of them but not all dealships do.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/09/2018

Kathy M.
Love my Hyundai
Sales and management went above my expectations to get me in my chosen vehicle
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/09/2018

They washed my car!!!
As I said they washed my car!!!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/08/2018

LW
Lowell W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. They went the extra step and included a free vacuum and car wash. Very nice and unexpected.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for business and Kind words.

PP
Pamela P.
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/07/2018 Category: Service
professional & competent
Hyundai at New Bern is an excellent service provider!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/07/2018

Catherine W.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Not as good as previous visits.
Usually I'm very happy with Hyundai service, this time not so much. This visit I had to have a part replaced that I'm still trying to figure out how it even was broken. We hoped that it would come in primed black to match the car (painting it was $80) but it came in grey. I was quoted $15 for the part when I agreed to have it ordered, and $25 for the installation. When I checked out, I was charged $25 for the part and $25 for the installation. Didn't notice the price difference until I was home so my bad.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your review of our service department.

Thomas S.
Oriental, NC
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Super and quick service! My car also liked leaving cleaner and shiner than arrivial!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and thank you for your business

AJ
Andrew J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
The service managers and the technicians. They all want to make sure that you are happy and satisfied. Courteous, warm, friendly and genuinely caring
This time I needed to program my new key fob. James took care of it for me. Like always, he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. Thanks James. Whether James or Chuck you will be happy with the service you receive form the managers and the technicians. The technicians are well above average compared to other dealerships I have dealt with in the past. I am 72 years old and have bought a lot of cars from a bunch of different dealers all over the South. This dealerships service dept is hands over fist better than any others that I have ever dealt with anywhere.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/05/2018

11/03/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Went in for our 7500 mile oil change under warranty for my leased Hyundai Sport. In and out in no time - no questions asked - very pleasant experience.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/05/2018

Jeanette H.
Havelock, NC
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Always Top Notch Service
Friendly, professional, courteous, and efficient.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 11/03/2018

KD
Kelly D.
Havelock, NC
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always get great service here!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 10/29/2018

GL
Gregory L.
Kinston, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
They are professional, polite, and efficient.
Great Service!!!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 10/29/2018

April B.
Cove City, NC
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service and Detail
The Service Department has been great to work with as everyone is very courteous and helpful to work with your schedule. I had an oil change and the car detailed for the winter and I was very satisfied with both. The work is done within a reasonable time-frame and in a professional manner each time I have been.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you very much for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you very much for you business and Kind words.

Shujuana M.

Barbara K.
Morehead City, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service - oil change plus
Always get me in for service in a timely manner.
Always pleasant and helpful.
Chuck always greets me by name, makes me feel cared for.

AG
Adam G.
Thanks
Always great service

2008 Hyundai Sonata
Best service department I have ever been to, Quick service and a car wash. WOW
Quick in and out and a car wash. Thank you.