Robert M.

Bridgeton, NC
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Some good Som Suck.
the wash was not that great.
For your next question "Would I Recommend this business to a friend"
For basic service, Yes.
For washes & Wax, No.
Buy a Car, NO!
I don't like management and the lies I was told when I bought my car.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your review of our service department.

Mark M.
Pollocksville, NC
07/18/2018 Category: Service
The staffs attention to detail.
Best service!!!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business.

Vanceboro, NC
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great
The people who work there!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/17/2018

Washington, NC
07/17/2018 Category: Service
1st service visit
Prompt and courteous service
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business and Kind words.

ET
Elizabeth T.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Had my Tuscon in for its first servicing. Was met by very polite service manager who answered questions and sent me to the very clean and nice waiting room. Actually made waiting a pleasant experience. Service was completed quickly and they even washed and vacuumed my car. Hyundai of New Bern is the best!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you very much for your business and Kind words.

AG
Adam G.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
First service. So far so good! After the initial sale and follow ups from the team the service was as expected. Great crew at Hyundai of New Bern. Starting to feel like we’re old friends.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/13/2018

Janet C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
The service time was half the time of previous Hyundai location. I was very happily impressed with the friendly people that I had contact with during my recent visit to the serve, dept. Located in NEW BERN, NC.
My recent visit for a routine check and oil change for my Hyundai Elektra was the best dealer service experience I've ever had. The wait time was half the time of my previous visits at a different location, the cost was half the amount, and I really appreciated the pleasant welcome from the staff I met. It was my first appointment there, but will not be my last!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/12/2018

Mark D.
Ernul, NC
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and kindness from the service team. Also the waiting room provides tv snacks and coffee ...bottled water. Customer service is customer centered and a priority...love these folks.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/11/2018

TD
Tracie D.
Kinston, NC
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Polite Staff
The parts department was able to schedule an appointment that met my needs. They were very friendly. The atmosphere made me feel welcome.

EP
Elizabeth P.
Chocowinity, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/10/2018 Category: Service
always good service
I have always had good service here. The run on time. they are quick and I always leave happy.

Jocelyn H.
Jacksonville, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Had to pay more then I was told but service was great
I was told the cost would $25.75 with tax then I presented a $3.00 off coupon but ended up paying $34. Other than that it was a great experience.

Jp B.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & Hassle-Free
Friendly & Hassle-Free visit.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/09/2018

Martha H.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
#lovemytucson
Very dependable and speedy service department!!!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/09/2018

TC
Theodore C.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
service with a smile!
Called and asked for a oil change as I was going out of town the next morning. The answer was how fast can you get here. WOW
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/06/2018

Catherine B.
Havelock, NC
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick and thorough
We had the basic first oil change, all the fluids were checked and the car was washed and vacuumed. Even with all of those services, it was a quick visit. We didn't wait long at all from the time the Tucson was taken to the service area to its return back to us. Great job!!😁
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/05/2018

ES
Emily S.
Bayboro, NC
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The oil change was done on time without any waiting. The staff was nice and friendly.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/05/2018

HG
Henry G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Awesome !!
Chuck and Spanky are the best.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/03/2018

Thank ou for our 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank ou for our business and Kind words.

inspection, oil & filter change,
I came in for an inspection, oil & filter, change tire rotation, and top of fluids and don't forget windshield wiper blades. I think that the pricing could be a little better. I spent $100.00 I am on a very tight budget and that just wiped me out.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 07/03/2018

Thank ou for our review of our service department.

BN
Barry N.
Pollocksville, NC
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2018 Category: Service
I like the fast service.
great people