Daniel M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
The Sound of Silence
My 2015 Elantra had been getting louder in regards to tire noise. Decided to make an appointment. Was surprised when the service manager said he could get it that day. I headed to the dealer listening to my car "rumble" down the road. From the minute I arrived I new me and the car were in good hands. All four tires had been replaced, the oil and filter changed and a state inspection before I could finish my cup of coffee. The ride home so quiet....felt like a new car. Thanks to all.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business and Kind words.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service ans all around Great Dealership
Quick Oil and Filter change and inspection. Thank you.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review and Thank you for your business and Kind words.

Celeste M.

Janet W.
Cedar Point, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Service department, check engine light
The service department has been very good to get my car in and make the necessary updates as per Factory recall. However the problem is still existing. My check engine light is still on and I have another appointment next Tuesday.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business.

HB
Hollande B.
Trent Woods, NC
The service dept.
one of the best service depts I have used. I stay with Hyundai cars here in New Bern mainly for the excellent service dept

Fasr efficiient service

Professional and corteus.

Charles C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
I've always been satisfied with the service dept.

Sandra S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Technicians are very pleasant and don't mind your asking questions.
I have been taking my Santa Fe Sport to Hyundai of New Bern since I bought it. I have always been treated with courtesy and politeness. They have taken care of my car since I bought it from them. I would not even think of letting anyone else handle my car.

Brittany S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly & quick
I’ve always had a great experience at the Hyundai dealership & at the service department. The gentleman at the front desk is always helpful & friendly & I never feel like i’m waiting a long time for my service to be completed. I also appreciate them not always trying to upsell you on a million different products.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business and Kind words and please remember we will never try to sell you anything your vehicle does not need.

TC
Theodore C.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Any time help is need they are always willing to help me!
Had to get a State Inspection. Did it with out an appointment. Wow that great service.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/15/2019

TO
Thelma O.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I Highly recommend Hyundai of New Bern
Top Notch ! Went for Oil Change ,top off fluids,checked Tire Pressure., Very Quick and Professional.

GW

WC
William C.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
easy, friendly,reliable
this time I wanted an inspection for MVD and was done in short time.

Shirley M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Another Great Day at Hyundai.
Outstanding as always!!!

ET
Elizabeth T.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Took my car (Tuscon) in for it's 9,000 mile checkup. Service waiting room is very comfortable and clean, not that I was there long. By the time I took my coat off and settled in, they had serviced the car and rotated the tires. Highly recommend Hyundai of New Bern!!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/12/2019

KG
Karen G.
Thanks for your help!
They take a personal interest in their customers and do their best to help them.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/12/2019

Dawn M.
Chocowinity, NC
01/11/2019 Category: Service
The service department men were very kind and explained any questions I had about my Elantra. I was very pleased with the care they showed me at my appt.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 01/11/2019