Trent Woods, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly service
Everyone is always professional and friendly
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your Business and Kind words.

PP
Peter P.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Satisfactory service rendered
Chuck is wonderful to work with.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your Business.

Sheridan W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/21/2019 Category: Service
speed of service
it is always easy to make appointments and get service. also service is very quick.

AJ
Anita J.
Merritt, NC
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2019 Category: Service
They were great, got me in for service the same day I called to schedule appointment.
They only reason I said I may or may not suggest Hyundai of New Bern is because my friends live two hours drive away. Other than that I was pleased. They did a great job,
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your Busines and Kind words.

KH
Kevin H.
Havelock, NC
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The Best Service
They provide the best service!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business and Kind words.

Marlene W.
Trent Woods, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai of New Bern
Very dependable – – outstanding service department. Very prompt and will wash your car. I appreciate Chuck’s promptness.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our service department and Thank you for your business.

Newport, NC
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Great Service once again
The Service department at Hyundai are the BEST. They always do a SUPER keeping my vehicles in great running condition.

AP

LW
Lara W.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
They made the car buying experience fun and easy and I love my 2018 Tucson! Service Dept is great. Follow up from Victor just checking in to make sure I was still happy with the purchase. I have referred three different people after my experience who all bought cars as well!
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review of our Dealership and Thank you for your Business and Kind words.

CT
Christopher T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Had some warning lights pop up, called Hyundai of New Bern and they were able to get me in the next morning. Chuck in the service dept was very helpful and super friendly. Was told about some recalls on the vehicle that we were unaware of and told they would take care of it. Vehicle was fixed and ready in a timely manner. Also wanted to mention James in the service dept who was also very helpful.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/17/2019

KL
Kelly L.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
I love my car!
The service people were extremely nice and very funny. Free wifi so I could work while I was waiting.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/17/2019

Mary H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Not as good as usual
The service part was fine. Speed was slow. I went in for an oil change and inspection. I asked for the car by a certain time and it was not ready until an hour later. Previously I always had my car washed and vacuumed for free when I had an oil change. This time I didn’t. But it is kind of hard to complain loudly about this as no place ever did that for me before. But I missed it.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your review of our service department.

TC
Theodore C.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
The employees
In and out in 15 min. Wow
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/12/2019

Robert M.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
As usual,my most recent visit was excellent.

James L.
Maintenance visit
Everyone was corteous and friendly. Work was completed promptly.

Thomas M.
excellent

Rebecca B.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
They take the time to go out of their way to help you.
I love this Hyundai. I live up north and wait to get my services down here. Always helpful. Work is excellent and I trust them.

Ernul, NC
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast Work and Friendly People
I was there 30 minutes from check in to check out.

GB
George B.
James City, NC
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great vehicles
Dealing with this dealership has always been a pleasure.

Jeanette H.
Havelock, NC
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Always OUTSTANDING service!
I continue to be a very happy customer. Whatever maintenance my Tucson needs, Chuck & Spanky, along with the outstanding maintenance staff makes sure it's done properly and efficiently. I'm a 20-year Hyundai of New Bern customer and have no plans to change brand or service.
Chuck M., FIXED OPERATIONS DIR from Hyundai of New Bern responded on 06/07/2019