Overall Rating 2.0625/5Overall Rating 2.0625/5rating 2.0625rating 2.0625rating 2.0625
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

Kathleen B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service from everyone
Everyone here goes the extra mile time and time again. I just want to thank everyone for their kindness and expert service.

Daniel C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Respect for the customer, good service
I only take my car to Hyundai because I trust the staff, and they’ve always taken care of me
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/20/2018

we are looking foward to your next visit.

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service.
Love Buddy and kelsey at the service desk.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback! i look foward to your next visit!

Lauren B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
I walked in without an appointment to have a service done on my car on a busy day. Buddy was very friendly and said there would be about a 2 hour wait. I had no problem waiting and my car was done in under an hour! Always great service at this location
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/19/2018

Thnk you Lauren for the awesome feedback!
Looking foward to your next visit.

Jose R.
Davis, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Best place ever!
This is probably my 3rd car dealership experience and I got say that this car dealer is the best. Thank you guys for such a great experience!
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback! Looking foward to your next visit.

Rob B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service, no early bird dropoff.
If dropping your car off early isn't a concern this place is good.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/19/2018

I am sorry to hear about the scheduling difficulties. Unfortunately there is heightened security measures in place and there is a chain fence surrounding all dealers. This gate is closed 10pm-6am m-f and 10pm-7am Saturday. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Shely M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Hyundai service in area
Always my goto dealership for service. The other option in the area was sub par, vacaville is a 10!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for choosing hyundai of vacaville.

KG
Kenneth G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent customer service!
Kelsey and Buddy make servicing your vehicle a hassle free experience. Polite and friendly they make sure your needs are met. They are attentive to your concerns and responsive to make sure that your time is valued. I will be back.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/17/2018

thank you for your feedback!

MA
Mona A.
Dixon, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2018 Category: Service
The best customer service of any dealership.
Our first Santa Fe was purchased 11 years ago in Roseville. They included free oil changes for as long as we owned the car. This turned out to be more pain than it was worth. They frequently tried to tell us that something (breaks, tires, etc) was in dire need of being replaced. That we were being irresponsible if we didn't take care of it right then. My husband would take it somewhere else only to find out that the item was completely fine.

When Vacaville opened a Hyundai we were happy to have one so close but unsure if we would get good customer service. To our delight, they never tried to pull anything over on us. They never tried to upsell us or overcharge us. Somethings they even took care of at no cost to us. We we're very impressed.

A year and a half ago we decided that our Santa Fe had enough miles on it. Even though it still ran great, it was time to trade it in for a newer model. We looked at Acura, Toyota, Honda, Mazda but in the end we stayed with Hyndai. Not only because it was a great car at a great price but also because we didn't want to deal with any other service departments. With Hyundai of Vacaville we knew we were in good hands. For the year and a half we've owned the car, we've never been disappointed with the care we receive here.

During our last oil change I mentioned the wiper fluid wasn't coming out, they found the problem with easy, ordered the part and the very next day installed it at no charge. Gotta love that.

Thank you!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/17/2018

Mona! It is always a pleasure seeing you! I am very happy that you have choosen to continue with Hyundai!

PD
Paul D.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Everything was done well and prices not too bad
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/15/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you !

Woodland, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I have had nothing but good experiences at Hyundai of Vacaville. Respectful, thorough, helpful, efficient. They go beyond what is necessary to make customers feel welcome and take our concerns seriously. And my car is in good shape!
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback!
It makes us feel good when we here that our loyal customers are receiving a 5 star service.

SJ
Stephen J.
Suisun City, CA
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
Entire staff are professionals and friendly. Chelsea at the service desk has always been friendly, professional and above and beyond.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback !

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Disappointed
Just not fully happy with the service
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/12/2018

I appologize that you weren't completely satisfied with your most recent service. you next service is free on us at huyndai of vacaville.

LG
Lisa G.
Hello,

I brought my car in for an oil change and it was done.

The sticker the person placed on my window had the mileage of that day not 5,000 later and they rotated my tires which I didn't ask for and charged me $ 20.00
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. i will put a 20.00 credit for your next service for the m,isunderstanding.

CR
Chanely R.
Vallejo, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The guy who help us Budd was the best . He really knows about customer service excellent job .
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for the aesome feedback! looking foward to your next visit.

GR
Gabriel R.
Dixon, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Another High Value Service
Big thanks to Kelsey and Buddy for their care and attention to my service performed. Another satisfied visit/service! Thanks!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/11/2018

thank you Gabriel! it is always nice to see you and your cool tee shirts :)

Linda B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Happy Santa Fe owner
The staff are always polite and friendly
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the great feedback!

Placerville, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Descent Services
Services are good. Customer service could use a bit of adjusting at the front desk. Overall a good experience.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your valuable feeedback, we appreciate your business.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Elmira, CA
07/02/2018 Category: Service
30k service
Close to home and quick service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your business! WE appreciate it.

Dean H.