Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Lisa M.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Customer service was lacking. The service department did not return calls in a timely manner. They did not update me on the status of my repair If I had not taken the initiative, I would not have been able to pick up my car until the next day. Do not believe promise times about returned phone calls and the time your car will be ready for pick up. At this time, I would not recommend the service department.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning lisa, we always appreciate your feed back as it allows us to help better ourselves.
As you recall we spoke about all the concerns that you have stated. I promised you i would call you the next day and I did. When you didnt answer i left a long detailed message as well. We never intended to take longer than axpected and always want to be considerate of your time,Unfortunately with christmas and new years we had a huge delay in some our part deliveries.
Im not sure how to remedy your concerns except to again offer our sincerest apologies and to do everything we can to not cause any unnecessary delays in the future.
Unfortunately,I do not agree with your 1 star score as we diagnosed your vehicle complaint of a transmission concern at no charge and fixed your concerns correctly.
lisa we wish you nothing but the best and if you ever have future concerns please feel free to ask for me and i will do everything in my power to help you in a timely manner.
ps.
Just a heads up that you may have a phone issue and might be missing some voicemails because both myself and Buddy left them for you and you seem to not have received them for some reason.

GW
Gary W.
Bandon, OR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendliness.

Tim M.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Was able to book service in just a couple of days. The time required for service was as described. Facilities we're clean and accomadating with amenities that made waiting more than comfortable.They went to the extra effort of providing a car wash at no charge!!!

Napa, CA
Engine Recall
My 2012 Hyundai Sonata died on me because of engine failure due to the car manufactures letting go of the car prematurely at the factory. I brang it to hyundai and admitted it was their fault and replaced the engine for free and returned the car to me exactly how i had it thank you

LL

Very friendly and efficient
Will most likely return

01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Review
Met all my expectations. Keep up the good work.

Woodland, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/07/2019 Category: Service
When taking in person or calling on the phone, they are very friendly and professional.

AT
Anabell T.
Vallejo, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
excellent
explain to me clearly what they doing on my car..and status of my car which make me comfortable driving it..

Christine M.
Richmond, CA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and very efficient! And my car was ready when promised.

Marco G.
Scheduled maintenance
The scheduled maintenance and a recall issue were handled even sooner than what I expected. Friendly people. Satisfied with the work

Susan H.
Service Needs Help
The service department needs an overhaul. Dont promise times and repairs that cant be completed as promised.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/05/2019

Good morning Susan,Thank you for the feedback as we always look to improve our clients experience. Was there a specific question that buddy could not answer for you? I would be glad to find any answers you were looking for.
Im sorry that you left us dissatisfied but if there is anything i can be of help with please feel free to reach out to me and ill be glad to help. Until then we will take your criticisms as constructive and try to better ourselfs.

Julian D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Customer Service
I took my Ioniq in for an oil change with out scheduling an appointment. They were able to fit me in within 15 minutes. After the service was completeld, the service advisor provided me the usual breakdown and recommendations. Very friendly service all around.

Khuram S.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
People and service is great.

BJ
Betty J.
Woodland, CA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Nice clean atmosphere. Friendly staff.

MK
Marlyn K.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Washed the car
I had recently moved and missed my garage, the car was dirty and had leaves inside and they washed and vacuumed the car. What a treat. I was going to have to look for a place to have it cleaned up.

James L.
Greenville, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great
Great experience from buying to my first oil change. Definitely recommend to others.

2017 Hyundai Accent