Overall Rating 4.52941/5Overall Rating 4.52941/5Overall Rating 4.52941/5Overall Rating 4.52941/5rating 4.52941
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 14 minutes ago

Renee S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Buddy's customer service is above par. It because of him that I continue my service with this company. He really cares about the customer from the time we walk in the door and leave he takes the time to make sure that I am well cared for. I can get my car service for less but because of Buddy's services I prefer to come to this dealership. I can't say enough about this guy. He represents this company well believe me.!!!

Kevin M.

Larry L.
Sacramento, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department treated me and my 2015 genesis coupe very well.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much Larry!...It was a pleasure meeting you and servicing your vehicle, We are always here for you.

Carlos B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Needs to work on completing service in timely manner
I showed of 15 mins before my oil change appointment, still didn't get out of their until almost two hours later.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning Carlos, I am very sorry to hear that we took longer than expected on saturday. We appreciate your business and understand how valuabloe your time is. PLease ask for me next time you are in need of service and I will personally make sure you are in and out much faster. Please accept my sincere apology and allow me to help you next time.
Have a great day,
Wesley

LJ
Linda J.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Buddy in the Service Dept!
Buddy in the Service Dept. makes sure everything goes smoothly! He is so polite, professional and knowledgeable and works with the guys doing the service to make sure they have completed service beyond expectations!
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/10/2018

It means alot to us hearing about how our team exceeded your expectations. We are looking foward to your next service visit.

LH
Loletta H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Vacaville is the BEST!!
Always get the best care when I take my car in. Even had a highlighter offered when I was overheard talking to another customer about not being able to do my homework while I waited because I forgot my highlighter.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for visiting us Loletta, We will always have highlighters available for you! Have a great weekend and we will be here when or if you need us...

PH
Patricia H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and fast service. I dont mind waiting for my car to be serviced. Never a long drawn out wait. Good job to the team at Hyundai Vacaville !!
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much Patricia!!.. We appreciate you and your business..See you again soon

Napa, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/26/2018 Category: Service
50,000 mile service
Very helpful team and efficient service!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

KL
Karen L.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service
Great customer service and very satisfied with the end product
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

2016 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Cleaning
My car was not cleaned to what was stated. I've never had an issue previous to this.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! I will get with our team to ensure this does not happen again!
We appreciate your business!

Lauren B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Kelsey helped me with getting an oil change and tire rotation. She is always friendly and does her job well! My service was even finished quicker than expected.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/19/2018

Lauren,
Thank you for your business!
We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you next service.

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Too Busy
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/19/2018

We certainly appreciate your feedback. We take all comments seriously and rest assured that we have respect for your time and are constantly working towards making your visits as short as possible while still receiving thorough servicing. Please feel free to ask for me and i guarentee youll be in and out if you choose to visit us again.
have a great weekend,
Wesley Masterson

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service is always good if there’s a problem they correct it
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! :) I appreciate the business.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was done and acceptable
They communicated the problem and then ordered the part and fixed the brake booster problem as promised.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business!

LH
Lynn H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Buddy has the perfect personality for his position. He is knowledgeable, sweet, helpful & friendly! He has a great welcoming smile! Sincerely, Lynn Harris
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your service!

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Would definitely recommend to family and friends
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent service was!

Sacramento, CA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Love the free shuttle service and everyone is so friendly.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

HL
Harris L.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Expectations exceeded
The scheduling and execution of the whole process was flawless. They identified a new issue and took care of it by phone. Pick up was a breeze. I would go to them as opposed to a local generic car repair place as they clearly know their business. Great job!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service experience! We appreciate your business.

CR
Chanely R.
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
Always a great experience
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/02/2018

We appreciate our business!

Renee S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Professional Customer Service
I am a longtime customer of this company. Kelsey and Buddy offer very good customer service to their customers. They know us by name and always make sure that we are satisfy with our service. Its because of your core team that I personally continue my services with this company. I thank them both for their excellent customer service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent service