Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.78571/5Overall Rating 4.78571/5Overall Rating 4.78571/5Overall Rating 4.78571/5rating 4.78571
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Woodland, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
poor
Sucks!!! Been trying to fix my car for 3 years with them, joke
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/25/2018

Jessie, i would like to extend my apologies to you on your recent service. Although I do share your frustration, I feel I have personally done everything in my power to ensure you are satisfied with your vehicle and service you have received here at Hyundai Of Vacaville.

Sacramento, CA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Title
Never coming back.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/23/2018

I appologize for your recent visit not being a five star experience. If you can plase reach out to me so i can make this one star visit into a five star that you deserve.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Very friendly staff as always and great work!!!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service

LH
Lynn H.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
My 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Buddy, at the service desk has a cheerful smile, and great disposition. He is always ready to help! He works hard to make a great 1st impression!
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback!! I'm looking foward to your next visit..

EE
Erika E.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Service and initial communication was great. Used the dealer courtesy drop off and pick. Except there was no pick up. When they called to say the car was done the courtesy driver had gone home. I had to call Uber to get my car. Would have be nice to know there was a cut off time for the shuttle.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/18/2018

Thans you for your valuable feedback.

RO
Robert O.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
convenient and great service
great service and price
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you Bob!
It is always nice to see you and your Tucson.
Take care,

PD
Paul D.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service again!
Loved that they were able to get me in and out there in less than an hour. They are absolutely amazing.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback on your recent service, we appreciate your business.

NF
Nicholas F.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Service comments
Service personnel and advisors were very helpful and made good recommendations and in a timely matter. I really appreciate it.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide 5 star service.

OG
Olivia G.
Vallejo, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience!
Staff are friendly and efficient. What a wonderful experience!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your business.

Charles C.
San Francisco, CA
05/09/2018
Amazing customer service
Kelsey did a fantastic job helping me schedule repairs and talk me through the process. She is an amazing communicator, explained everything clearly, and helped me make the right decisions for my vehicle. I will be using Hyundai of Vacaville for all service to my car from now on!

FA
Frances A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Services - Oil Change and Miscellaneous Services
Having Kelsey back is wonderful!! She is very nice and friendly and is also very professional. She understands what I am talking about right away and relays messages to her co-workers, getting the job done in an excellent fashion and time!

I would like Kelsey to train everyone throughout the area to do the job well and in good time! It is very unusual in this time and age to find someone that is as attractive and does such an excellent job!

My car looked good and ran very well when I left Hyundai Service the other day - making my life a pleasure!!

Thanks to all who did such an excellent job!!

Am very happy Kelsey is back!!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/11/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!! IT IS ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE YOU.

SD
Shawn D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Service dept. was very good. Sales dept sucked
Sales was terrible. They took way too much time, were not up front and honest, and the finance manager was rude. The only reason they made a sale was that I really wanted the car.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/09/2018

We appreciate your business!

Jody M.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Good people
Very pleased
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback

PZ
Patricia Z.
Martinez, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Staff terrific, Lubo, George and Anna, and fellow in service department went out of their way to help me. Will come back for regular service on Veloster.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Steven S.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Love being here
I love visiting with the team at Vacaville Hyundai, but unfortunately I got in for maintenance, have my check engine light shut off, then within the day I get another check engine light
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/04/2018

Steven, it is always a pleasure seeing you and working on your Tiburon. If you are  still experiencing issues with your vehicle I absolutely encourage you to revisit us at your earliest convenience so we may remedy the situation.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Dallas S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Service is everything
I went in for my 7,500 maintenance, and the staff was friendly as always. Kelsey is very knowledgeable and explained the breakdown for future maintenance very well. Thanks team Vacaville Hyundai!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback !

Oakland, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service and staff
This was a great visit. Just came in for an oil change and the agent at the counter was friendly and got me a shuttle to get me to work. Prices are listed so you can see what your going to be charged.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for your business!

2016 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey
Kelsey makes everything better, she's sweet and I love coming in to her. If she is not there sometimes I reschedule m6 appointment because I prefer to go through her.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you for reaching out to us! We appreciate your business and are sorry we didnt meet the mark.
We strive to provide 5 star service.

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/04/2018

BL
Brook L.
Antelope, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey in service is the reason I’m leaving this review
Kelsey in service provided me with just about the best service I’ve ever received at any dealership. I was out taking my 8 year old son to a sports lesson when my car stopped working suddenly. I was an hour from my home, I had to get a tow over to the dealer, had my son with me, I needed my husband to come pick us up, etc etc. basically I wasn’t having a great day but from the moment I arrived at the service counter Kelsey took care of me, communicated well, was professional and efficient. She got me into a rental car and kept me informed on the progress of my car repair. She was able to get most of the work covered under warranty so that was a huge burden off my shoulders. Kelsey is committed to her job and her customers, that is very apparent when you interact with her. I would attribute 100% of my positive experience with Hyundai to Kelsey. Give that woman a promotion and a raise because she’s amazing! Thank you Kelsey!! - Brook L.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for the glowing review, we strive to go above and beyond for our customers. Thank you for your business.

Jerry S.
Winters, CA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Courtious and on schedule
Good service and on schedule.
BUDDY C. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 04/30/2018

Thnk you for your feedback, looking foward to your next visit!