Overall Rating 4.45833/5Overall Rating 4.45833/5Overall Rating 4.45833/5Overall Rating 4.45833/5rating 4.45833
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Renee S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Professional Customer Service
I am a longtime customer of this company. Kelsey and Buddy offer very good customer service to their customers. They know us by name and always make sure that we are satisfy with our service. Its because of your core team that I personally continue my services with this company. I thank them both for their excellent customer service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent service

AA
Abraham A.
West Sacramento, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Vacaville is The Best.
Kelsey, Buddy, and the service team take good care of me and my car. I am looking forward for my car’s next service or I might stop sooner to say hi.

Thank you.

Abraham,
Thank you for your kind words, we are always happy to see your smiling face!

Winters, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Would not recommend this Hyundai location
The brand is great but this location’s customer service is not up to par
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/03/2018

Good  Afternoon, I just wanted to reach out to you and get some feet back in regards to your service with us. It looks like you had some concerns and I wanted to see if I could be of any help. We always use these surveys to help us improve our service.

TW
Tami W.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Recent Service Vacaville
Kelsey does an amazing job. They are always friendly and helpful.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Mark S.
West Sacramento, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Way too long...
I've waited here for two hours for an oil change! It's happened twice now, I won't be going back.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/24/2018

Mark, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us last week. I completely agree that your wait time was unacceptable and understand how valuable your time is. I offer you no excuses but only to say we are adding staff to make sure these concerns dont happen again. We hate hearing that we lost your business but if you do find yourself needing our service or help please feel free to ask for me and I will personally help you and make sure you are in and out or taken care of.
Wesley Masterson
Service Manager for Hyundai of Vacaville

Esparto, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly manner
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for your business!

Tom S.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Great people great service
Look forward to next service

GW
Gary W.
Bandon, OR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Review title
Very courteous and capable.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Kenneth B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Always about Service
Everytime I come in for a service I am taken care and never have to wait very long for the service to be completed.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for you feedback !

Morris C.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Repairs my tire in record time and as back on the road .
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing!

Janet B.
09/16/2018
Excellent service from Curtis Mc Micheauk.
The service I got yesterday when I bought a car from Hyundai in Vacaville from Curtis McMicheauk was excellent. I told him what I wanted and he located a car that met all my expectations. The negation on the price was friendly and fair. I also had a positive experience with their finance department.

Michael B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Powerful Service Quality
I like to acknowledge the high level of customer service quality received from my Servicer. A powerful impact! The experience exceeded my expectations. I received strong positive interactions throughout the time my vehicle was being serviced.
Thank you so much!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/25/2018

Michael, thank you for being so understanding and kind about your vehicle's servicing needs. AI appreciate the sentiment and look forward to seeing you next service.

Barbara S.
Yountville, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I have been going to team since i purchased my hyundai
I do not get personalize service from Team and my car is not done in a timidly manner . Hyundaii of Vacaville had my car done washed and the tires dressed.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience here at Hyundai Of Vacaville! I look forward to seeing you next service.

Lisa B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff
Always a pleasure dealing with Kelsey in service department.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent service! We appreciate your business.

Denise S.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
The customer service
Great service!!!

John L.
09/05/2018
Test drive
Dean showed me around the dealership and was very helpfull, we went for a test drive and I think I will be back to buy a car from him soon!

John L.
09/05/2018
Test drive

RF
Ricki F.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always treated as if I am there only coustomer when I walk in always a friendly face with a great smile to go along with the fanstastic service . Couldn't ask for better service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you for your continued business !

Tracey B.
American Canyon, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MJ
Melissa J.
Esparto, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
I trust you with Bob, my car.
Good people and great local service.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent service.