Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Denise M.
Sacramento, CA
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Great customer service.
My engine light came on while driving from Sacramento. I stopped at Vacaville Hyundai and was so glad I did. Excellent customer service, fixed my issue right away, kept me updated on the progress and I was on my way. Comfortable waiting room.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/03/2017

Thank you for your feedback! We apprecaite it, That is what we are here for to make sure you and your vehicle are taken care of!

Charles C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Good to use.
The wait area is comfortable.The service is good and the employees are very professional!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Also, for being so understanding! I appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you next service visit.

TH
Thanh Xuan H.
2008 Hyundai Accent
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Great service well done
Special thanks to Kelsey and her team for the job well done.Would recommend for their outstanding customer satisfaction
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/27/2017

Here at Hyundai of Vacaville we strive to provide top notch service and we are so happy that you are satisfied with the level of service you received. See you next service!

Winters, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2017 Category: Service
AWESOME
Very friendly group of folks, easy to do business with. Aarash "Zak" is a top notch sales consultant who does what he says he's going to do. He goes out of his way for customer satisfaction which is hard to find these days.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/27/2017

Thank  you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and enjoy seeing you when you visit us!

01/18/2017 Category: Service
MPG rebates
They were friendly and speedy with taking care of my needs
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.
I believe our services are competitively priced, our oil changes start at 24.95. Please let me know if I may be of service to you.

RV
Robert V.
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Great experience!
From start to finish, the service was second to none
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/18/2017

That is our goal here at Hyundai of Vacaville!

2008 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2017 Category: Service
Smell Gone
They replaced my air filters which were gross and causing a stink and aired out the car!!! Awesome!!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/18/2017

We are almost excited as you to get this issue resolved!!!!!!
Look forward to seeing you next service.

Rashad C.
Oakland, CA
Customer service
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/16/2017

Thank you for recommending us here at Hyundai Of Vacaville!
We look forward to seeing you as well as your family and thier new Hyundai! :)

Oil Change
Staff is friendly and courteous to customers. Customer service is demonstrated everytime I visit the location!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/16/2017

Thank you for your awesome feedback!
It is my job to make sure you are taken care of and I am glad you are happy about your service. Thank you for your business

KW
Karin W.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2017 Category: Service
vy clean lounge room vy nice people
Everyone took vy good care of us made r time there vy pleasant

Karin,
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing,
We appreciate your business.

Karen B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
WASHER TANK REPAIR
THE DEALERSHIP FOUND THIS PROBLEM AT MY REGULAR OIL CHANGE AND THEN REPAIRED THE PROBLEM WHEN THE PARTS CAME IN AND DID IT WITHOUT A APPOINTMENT.

Karen,
Thank you for letting us know your experience.
We look forward to seeing you next service.

SK
Shaheem K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff
Staff are knowledgeable and great service every time I have come.

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service on your 2016 Sante Fe.+

LC
Latonya C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2017 Category: Service
The staff Kelsey and Brian are Absolutely Wonderful!
Whenever I bring my car in for service, I usually stay and set up my mini office to get some work completed. The staff is always friendly and very courteous.

Latonya,
Thank you for being a valued customer here at Hyundai of Vacaville. We sincerely hope to get to the bottom of your electrical issue.

Sally S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2017 Category: Service
The people
The service is outstanding.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

HS
Homer S.
2009 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Best area to wait for my car
Love these people
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/10/2017

Homer,
It is a pleasure working with you!

Robert G.
Fairfield, CA
01/08/2017 Category: Service
Your place is clean and has a friendly atmosphere
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/09/2017

Robert,
Thank you for your feeedback!

IT
Idalia T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Oil service
excellent!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/05/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback,I am glad you are happy with the service you received this last visit and we look forward to seeing you next service!

PG
Paul G.
Fairfield, CA
Excellent!
The employees at this location were top notch and very friendly. I will be driving the extra miles now to take my car for service here.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback, our goal is to set ourselves apart by providing exceptional customer service.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
Quick and easy
Oil change great value and done right and fast!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/03/2017

It is always nice to see you.
I am glad we continue to provide the service and care you are looking for in a dealership.

CJ
Cornelious J.
Suisun City, CA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2017 Category: Service
Good costumer service
Well please
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 01/03/2017

Thank you for visiting us here at Hyundai of Vacaville!