Overall Rating 4.45833/5Overall Rating 4.45833/5Overall Rating 4.45833/5Overall Rating 4.45833/5rating 4.45833
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NF
Nancy F.
Dixon, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Great hospitality
I was in and out very easily. I came in for an oil change and to check somethings, they put my mind at ease and I'm very confident I am in a safe vehicle. This is my second Santa Fe and I love it. Very personable I highly recommend this facility.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/27/2016

Thank you for taking your time to compliment our service department! We look forward to seeing your face at our new facility!

RF
Ricki F.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Great service dept

Ricki,
Thank you for your kind words about our service department.
You and Bob are always welcome over here at Hyundai of Vacaville!

Antonio M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Nice!
Great Service!

Antonio,
Thank you for your service!
We look forward to seeing you next service appointment at our new facility.

GF
Gayle F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Visit
Excellent service and great staff!

Gayle,
From all of us here at Hyundai of Vacaville Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you next service at our new state of the art building!

06/25/2016 Category: Service
People here were very freindly and harlpful
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/25/2016

Congrats on your new Sante Fe! We are glad you find our staff hellpful and friends, we shall see you next oil change!

MN
Maria N.
Suisun City, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
teamwork
people are helpful and know their job.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/25/2016

Thank you for your kind words, we strive for five star service here at Hyundai of Vacaville and look forward to seeing you soon Maria!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2016 Category: Service
Professional and friendly. I recommend.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/24/2016

Thank you for chosing Hyundai of Vacaville to service your Sante Fe.  We look forward to seeing you next service!

Roger W.
Sacramento, CA
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Quick and friendly
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/24/2016

Thank you for coming into our service dept.

SK
Shaheem K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Convenient and Flexible
They were able to accommodate me last minute and they were very friendly.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/23/2016

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review, We are glad you are happy with not only your vehicle you purchased from us but our service department. We are looking forward to seeing you and your new Sante Fe at our new service department.

PF
Patrice F.
06/22/2016 Category: Service
well done
The service that was performed was fast and efficient and the employees were very helpful.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you for visiting us! I am pleased that we were able to fix your vehicle ky fobs and get you on the road in no time.
We will see you next service!

SL
Sara L.
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Very Welcoming
Everything was great
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you for chosing Hyundai of Vacaville as your servicing dealer! We are happy to serve you.

KG
Kerry G.
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Extremely responsive, caring and understanding!
My Hyundai Sonata's alternator went out. I called Kelsey in the Vacaville Hyundai Service Department. My car was towed in the morning. By noon she had an update on cost and time to install. My vehicle was fixed by 5pm. Thank you for the excellent customer service from all at the dealership but especially Miss Kelsey. =)
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/10/2016

Kerry! :)
We deffinatly appeciate your business and are glad you are satisfied with our service! When we get business pens you'll be the first to get one .Thank you for continuing to come back to us. Welcome to the Hyundai of Vacaville family.

Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/10/2016

*definatly

Donald C.
Lynnwood, WA
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/10/2016

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata.

Katherine M.
San Francisco, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Standout service
I've had some pretty bad luck with service departments but these guys turned that around. They did a fantastic job on my Sonata. I'll definitely be back, even with the 1.5 hour drive. Totally worth it!
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/10/2016

Thank you. We are happy that we were able to provide you with a positive service experience.

Christopher S.
Dixon, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Very corteous
Everybody here is corteous and always have a smile.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you for your kind words!
We are looking forward to servicing your new vehicle here at Hyundai of Vacaville.

MICHAEL C.
06/07/2016 Category: Service
awesome
Friendly staff and speedy service they even Vacuumed inside.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/07/2016

Hi Michael,
So great to see you enjoed your first service appointment here at Hyundai Of Vacaville! We will see you next service at our new building!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2016 Category: Service
Service should pay more attention to details
The service dept forgot to look into a broken part for the window shade that we asked about when the car was dropped off. The service people were pleasant though and the check out process was easy.
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/06/2016

I am very sorry your visit was less than exceptional.
This is not a normal occurence here at our service department at Hyundai of Vacaville. We would like to reach out to you and resolve this matter as you are a valued customer.
Please give us a call at your convenience and speak to myself or Al Prine the service manager.
Hope to hear from you soon,
best reguards,
Kelsey Jean

2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Low performance
This dealer does not go above and beyond for customers. They do the bare mimimun , sad :(
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 06/04/2016

I'm sorry to hear you won't be returning to our Service Department. There seens to be a communication break down. Kelsey took your statement that you only wanted the recall done and nothing else, that you meant just that. By law a dealership can not perform any service without the customer's authorization. Even if it's free. We performed just what you asked, and nothing else per your instructions. Once again I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Karen B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Alan L P. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/28/2016

Thank you for allowing us to service your Sonata.

Oakland, CA
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Great staff. Very friendly!
Kelsey B. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 05/28/2016

At Hyundai of Vacaville are #1 priority is to provide everyone with excellent service. We are pleased to hear that your experience was all that you wanted.
We hope to see you back!