4.6

Donald S.
09/16/2017 Category: Service
Often the dealership will transfer your call to sales or service and no one picks up the call
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you very much for completeing the survey.

Carmina C.
Suisun City, CA
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Horrible Customer Service
I had ordered a part for my vehicle. When I went to pick my vehicle up, I waited 5 min for the person at the desk to acknowledge I walked in. He finally said hello and I told him I was looking for a specific person. He said Ok. 15 minutes later, he says he couldn't find the person I was looking for and if he could be of assistance. I said I was picking up my car and part. He directed me to the cashier. Once I got there,I paid $210 and confirmed everything I needed was in the car, part as well. I'm good to go? She said yes. So I leave to find my car parked in the back row of all the cars with 3 rows blocking it. I've already been here for 30 min at this point. I waited in the car as the worker's moved the cars blocking me, at this point, it's been 45 min. I left got to my destination, only to find out the part I paid $210 for was not in the car!! At this point I was a frustrated customer. I confirmed twice with the worker's if I was good to go! I don't think I'll be visiting this location anytime soon.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/14/2017

Carmina,

Thank you for completing the survey, I'm the new service manager here at Hyundai Vacaville should ever want to give us another chance i can assure you that we will meet or exceed your expectations.

Charles C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Vacaville Hyundai
I have received the best service and attention at this dealership. I was going to Folsom, but this one is on another level.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey Charles.

Monroe, WA
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Completely disorganized service dept.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/11/2017

Hello,
My name is Kevin Hendricks, i would like to know what happend during your service visit here at Hyundai Vacaville. Your feedback is very important to us.

RT
Raoul T.
09/08/2017 Category: Service
See the answer to the first question
See my answer to the first question
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/09/2017

Raoul,

Im sorry for the poor communication during your service visit, i can assure you your next visit will be completed in a timely manner.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2017 Category: Service
I can walk home and wait for my service to be completed.
Good except for tire rotation issue.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/08/2017

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey Steven, sorry for the poor communication about the rotation. we will rotate your tires on your next service at no charge.

Sonya B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/07/2017 Category: Service
?
Still too upset to say more?

Hello Sonya,
My name is Kevin Hendricks i am the new service director here at Hyundai Vacaville, unfortinatly i started afer you had your vehicle serviced here. Should you want to have your car serviced again here at Hyundai Vacaville i would be happy to take care of you myself.

VB
Veryl B.
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Clean, friendly, and a terrific staff.
From the time I purchased my Santa Fe Sport until now i have received great service from the staff. I have used parts, service, and sales and have been completely happy with all transactions.
Bob G. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you very much for th positive survey and comments

Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you very much for the nice comments and the perfect survey

TG
Tania G.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Very, very poor customer service.
Probably not enough room here to explain. Made 2 appointments for Friday, 9/1/17. One to handle a hood latch recall on my 2015 Santa Fe. One to have a tune up and oil change on my 2003 Santa Fe. Hood latch was scheduled for 8 AM. Got there on time. Told part was not in. "Expected" anytime (overnight mail). Said I'd go get the other car and bring it in for its 9 AM service. Was asked to wait and shuttle driver would take me to get other car. Waited 1/2 hr., no shuttle driver. Went back to service counter. "Oh, shuttle driver called in and quit". Drove the 2015 home to get the 2003. Back at the dealership by 9:10. They took the car back to the bay for its service. Supposed to be $150 for a tune up. Also asked for an oil change. 3 hours later, (noon) service writer says car's done. While walking to cashier I'm receiving "recommendations" for further service. Top of the list says "spark plugs". Stop the service writer mid-step. "Doesn't a "tune up" usually include spark plugs?" "Oh no ma'am that's with the 90,000 mile service that costs over $600.00!" So I looked over what they did. See R/O #6009571/1 to see that I basically paid for an oil change, tire rotation (plug hole in one tire), top off fluids and an inspection. Really? $150 for that? Not what I asked for. Both service writers AND service manager knew I was not happy. Before I left I asked if the hood latch had arrived. Told it had not. They let me walk out of there without even an apology for the 4 hours I was there only to leave basically $150 poorer and not much to show for it. On my way home, 5 minutes from dealership my phone rings; the hood latch is in. Forget it. I'll get it replaced at another dealership. Will not go back to Vacaville Hyundai!!!

Tania,
we here at Vacaville Hyundai are very sorry for your recent service experience, should you choose to have your vehicle serviced here again please contact me and i will personally take care of you.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Elmira, CA
09/05/2017 Category: Service
they have great service and are prompt
They have great service and are prompt
Bob G. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you very much for completing the survey

GR
Gabriel R.
Dixon, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly, Consistent, Value
Friendly staff. Consistent, quality of service. Affordable value without compromising results. Thanks as always!
Bob G. from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you very much for the perfect survey

NC
Nirvana C.
Suisun City, CA
09/04/2017 Category: Service
It the warm and personal, young man I can't remember his name but should be on the work order
Wonderful and great!!!!
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you very much for the perfect survey.

Jeffery A.
09/03/2017 Category: Service
friendly
nice people
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/03/2017

Thank you very much for your positive response regarding your service experience at Hyundai of Vacaville.

June L.
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Customer service.
In for recall.
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/02/2017

Thank you very much for the perfect survey June.

WR
William R.
Fairfield, CA
09/01/2017 Category: Service
Fast and reaible service
5 stars
Kevin H., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 09/01/2017

Thank you so much for the positive response.