Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5Overall Rating 4.43478/5rating 4.43478
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MK
Marlyn K.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Everyone treated my with respect and didn't try to sell me service I wasn't there for.

Deanna C.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na

Vallejo, CA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Crap vehicles crap service team
Crap all the way around. Will not repair engine issues because they can’t duplicate issue and diagnosis passes. They will certainly try to sell you other services but can’t fix the engine problem. So much for 100k warranty.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/22/2019

Good Morning Julio, I can certainly understand your concerns. I personally drove your vehicle a dozen times and about 80 miles in an attempt to duplicate your issue. We are in the business of repairing vehicles so we certainly have no reason to not repair yours if we find a problem. The problem is that we found no stored trouble codes,each test drive went as designed and our data recorder showed no signs of your complaint. At that point we could not get any authorizations from Hyundai to replace anything. You are more than welcome to take us on an extended if needed test drive to help try to duplicate your concern. We take your concerns and safety as our number one priority but unfortunately we need to see your concerns first hand in order to repair it. Do not hesitate to come duplicate your concerns with us and we will certainly repair it.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Better communication and actual testing needs to happen!
Mechanic suggested I needed a new windshield fluid motor and no one called me to explain why. I took it upon myself to locate the part and see what condition it was in and sure enough once I removed it the motor just needed to be cleaned at the connection sprocket where there’s a mesh piece. Apparently it collects small debris over time. I have a 2012 Elantra and have never had an issue besides the fluid lines needing to have air pushed through it.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/22/2019

Mr.Mercado, I do certainly apologize for this mix up. You are completely right and I have spoken to our advisors and technicians to make sure we always clearly communicate any and all findings or recommendations. Please accept your next oil change on us so that we can show you a better experience. If there is anything I can do now or in the future please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank You,Wesley M.

Sacramento, CA
Good products
I have been driving Hyundai for over 25 years and never bee disappointed. Great car, great price, and great service.

RL
Rotunda L.
Awesome Customer Service
excellent service, thank you for such a quick and good service visit.

Linda B.
Vallejo, CA
Customer Service
Greetings with a smile and name!
Explained what was offered and what I wanted!
Kept me informed of how much longer it would be!
Bought my car their and I feel like this is my home!

Suisun City, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Good job.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
The people
Was so low because I expected my car out earlier than it was ☹️
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 03/13/2019

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on the phone. Again we apologize that you were late to your appointment but we certainly will do a better job next time. I have noted our conversation in your account

Divina B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/11/2019 Category: Service
People and convenience because of the location.
Everything are good.

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Appointment
Ready on time for my appointment

Mackenzie B.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent employees
I had a great experience at the Vacaville Hyundai, Rashaad and Danielle helped me in every way I needed and got me into my first car!

FR
Fallon R.
Martinez, CA
03/05/2019
Awesome experience.
Rashad sold us our 2019 Sante Fe and we absolutely love it. This is our second Hyundai purchase in the last two years and we have been thrilled with the car buying experience, especially at this location.

Charles C.
Sacramento, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Work
I had the locking system on my passenger door start working intermittently. It was diagnosed and I brought it back to be replaced. Great Job!

American Canyon, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Friendly, fast, quality work.

Joseph P.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent friendly service
So glad this dealership opened up and that terrible Momentum group closed. I’m happy to make the drive out to Vacaville and get my car serviced there due to the friendly staff.

CL
Christopher L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Vacaville of Hyundai Service
I have been going for my oil changes to the Vacaville Hyundai dealer for 2 years. They have been consistently professional and work second to none. There prices are also very competitive.

AA
Abraham A.
West Sacramento, CA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding.
They have serviced my car for almost four years and I have not found a reason to complain. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Buddy, I miss Kelsey.

PH
Patricia H.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Staff was more into chatter with each other than providing professional service. Chatter agmost each other should be kept to themselves vs having customer listening to it all. More direct communication is needed instead of just passing us off to another service person.

MK
Maurine K.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Best Servece in Vacaville
The staff at Vacaville Hyundai is outstanding. Alll of the ataf was welcoming endorsing. I wish every car dealer was like this one

HM
Hailee M.
Davis, CA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Unfinished work
I paid for my 67,500 mile maintenance & they failed to inform me that my air filters needed replacement until I arrived to pick up my car. The woman explaining to paperwork to me said “oh you can do that next time” when they were clearly marked as RED (needing replacement). I had been needing to replace the filters for nearly 2 months before this visit, because I had already put it off when I got my previous oil change. Now I have to make a trip somewhere else instead of having it all done that single trip.
Wesley M., Service Manager from Hyundai Of Vacaville responded on 02/20/2019

Good Morning Hailee, Thank you for your feedback as it helps us better ourselves. I completely understand your frustration with the filter recommendations. I have spoken with our service advisors and we have made some process changes in order to give our multipoint inspection findings sooner. Your time is very valuable and we never want to waste it, PLease feel free to stop buy if you would like  your filters replaced and I assure you I could have you in and out in only a few minutes. PLease come see me if I can be of any help,
Wesley Masterson