Jeremiah's Automotive Services

Carl R.
Little Rock, AR
09/26/2019
Dishonest Service
Had work done here in the past and had no issues. Their availability to pick you up and drop you off is a great idea that made service easy. The main issue came when I had an exhaust leak. The car was dropped off and picked up the next day. Jeremiah himself told me he had pulled heat sheilds off and welded a rust hole in my manifold but that it hadn't fixed the issue. The next week I had time to investigate the issue myself. Pulling the heat shields off myself, I discovered there was no rust, no evidence of any welding, no damage to the manifold at all. The only thing wrong was a burnt out gasket on the block. When I asked Jeremiah what work had actually been done on my car, he changed his story two or three seperate times and blamed his other shop help for not addressing it properly. I urge anyone else to find another option for a mechanic. A gasket is not a huge issue and I was able to fix it myself with time set aside to dig into it. However, this would not be so easy with a multitude of other engine or transmission issues. The issue was not cost (thankfully) but rather honesty. If a mechanic can't take pride in his work or honesty, how can you trust him with one of the most expensive investments you make that you rely on to transport your family?

ZS
ZACHARY S.
Galena, OH
08/31/2019
Reliable work at a fair price.
I got my truck worked on at Jeremiah’s. I got quoted a fair price below other mechanics I had checked, the work was done well and on a timely manner. I know many other people who use Jeremiah’s and they all recommended him to me and I can see why. I will be using Jeremiah’s in the future, good honest mechanics are hard to find!

SARAH S.
08/29/2019
Fantastic Honest Service
I’m a repeat customer, time and time again I get honest answers for my car , cost and issues, feel he is the best and I have continually referred family and friends to him which says a lot, because if I feel you don’t do worthy service or have integrity and honesty in your business towards your customers you won’t get repeat business - Jeremiah’s automotive service is expectational and I will continue to come back.

Honda Accord Sedan
08/19/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Appointment was scheduled and service was done on time as usual. Very convenient.

SP
Sandy P.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said the service was good.

DY
DON Y.
Honda Accord Sedan
08/07/2019
8th Wonder of the world! Under promised and over delivered!
The people are friendly, the pricing was more than fair (compared to other quotes I received), workmanship excellent and turn-around time for body work exceeded expectations !

RV
ROY V.
07/31/2019
It's great to have a repair shop you can trust. Jeremiah has always treated us right. I don't hesitate to refer my friends and family to take their vehicles to Jeremiah!

Ryan W.
Ohio
Chevrolet Pickup
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that Jeremiah is a great guy.

CR
CALVIN R.
07/23/2019
Great business who works with you
Did the job at a reasonable rate very quickly and even picked me up from home since I had no way to get to the shop. Will use again.

Mike B.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/23/2019
Great as always
Jeremiah’s always provides quick and thorough service. We are always treated professionally and his rates are great. This is why we bring all our vehicles to him. Highly recommended. Thanks to the whole team at Jeremiah’s.

KATHY M.
Heath, OH
07/18/2019
1st visit.seems honest and reasonable.
I referred to Jeremiah's by my Daughter, she was pleased with her experience. I was also. Very reasonable, informative, and knowledgeable. Held back 5th star only because it was my first visit and there wasn't a half star option.

MELISSA G.
07/18/2019
Great service. Thank you!
Very fair pricing. Friendly employees. Great option for car service in Licking County.

Bobbie H.
Jeep Liberty
07/17/2019
Honest work
Jeremiah’s does good, honest work for a reasonable price. Very thorough and does the job right.

Cherie B.
Lexus RX 400h
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Cherie said the business does a thorough job.

Dennis H.
Hebron, OH
06/23/2019
Took too long, lack of communication.
The work done was very good. It seems that the prices seem to keep climbing. And as mentioned above, it took longer than normal without communicating why. But overall, good quality work done!

SHAYER S.
Dublin, OH
06/19/2019
Fantastic
Amazing people and great work!

BL
Bill L.
06/11/2019
Quick
Easy to work with and generally quick and complete.

VC

ROB B.
Heath, OH
GMC Yukon
06/07/2019
Very good service and quality work.

BILL B.
Zanesville, OH
Buick Enclave
06/06/2019
First time customer
Pleasant folks.
Sensitive to the customer's satisfaction
Nice waiting area.
Quick efficient service
Busy but honored my appointment in a timely manner
I will be back.
Thank you. I am grateful.