KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

CAMERON P.
JEEP WRANGLER
06/14/2014 Category: Sales
professionalism
Overall, a very positive experience
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you Cameron!

KEITH S.
Bellingham, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
06/13/2014 Category: Service
great customer service
great customer service
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/13/2014

Thank you Keith!

DWAYNE P.
Arlington, WA
JEEP PATRIOT
06/13/2014 Category: Service
great custermer service. they all were very helpfull.
it was great custormer service and they were all very helpfull

Thank you Dwayne, and thanks for driving all the way from Arlington!

JAMES H.
Bow, WA
DODGE RAM 2500
Snappy service. No b.s.
Fixed my truck. Found problem. Straight goods.

James,
I'm glad all went well!

RAYMOND H.
Skagway, AK
The employees
Very friendly experience,everything went smoothly,on time work completed

Thank you for choosing KarMART! And the kind words, I will pass it along!

GC
GLENDA C.
Coupeville, WA
the people
I love my car!
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/12/2014

Thats Awesome Glenda! Our goal is for you to LOVE your car like us! We will keep working on the second part. Thank you for choosing KarMART!

TYLER S.
Oak Harbor, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
06/11/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome experience. Amazing customer service. Gwen was awesome!!!!!

Thank you Tyler, I will pass on the good word to Gwen!

CARLOS S.
DODGE DART
06/11/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome friendly people willing to do anything to help
I went in looking for a used cars and came out with a NEW one!! All the guys at Karmart Nissan are extremely friendly and willing to help and answer questions I would highly recommend this place to anyone I appreciate the service I received and will be going back anytime I have to do car business!

Thank you Very much Carlos! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

THOMAS B.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
06/11/2014 Category: Service
the people
great service, good communication
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/11/2014

Thank you, Thomas!

We love JEEPS!

JUDY G.
JEEP LIBERTY
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
I got an oil change for my Jeep Liberty. They also hooked it up to the computer to see if there were any problems I should know about. My only complaint was the wait, but it wasn't exceptionally long. The service manager was very helpful. Overall, it was a good experience.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/05/2014

Judy, Sorry for the delay. I was actually at the store today and we had an unexpected rush of people. We are not complaining by all means, but are working on handling this better with scheduled customers. Thank you for your business and input!

TIMOTHY S.
Marblemount, WA
DODGE RAM 3500
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Representative
Service person went above and beyond to fulfill expectations needed for todays service. I was impressed and had to call my husband (since it was his truck) to tell him about it when I left KarMart Dodge. The service guy checked on a recalled part while I was there for an oil change and they installed it at the same time, saving us from an additional 111 mile round trip to get it done. That saved us time and money on fuel! Thank you.

I'm glad everything went well with your visit! We hope to see you in the future!

Thanks again!

Parts and Service Director

RONALD S.
Burlington, WA
RAM 3500
06/02/2014 Category: Sales
purchasing our new truck
We were happy with the service we received in purchasing our new Ram truck.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/03/2014

Ronald,

Thank you for choosing KarMART, we look forward to working with you in the future!

JO
JASON O.
RAM 3500
06/02/2014 Category: Service
The people- Calab -Bryan - and parts guys
These guys all help me out a ton with all my need and parts and service are all great they get all I want etc love it great place
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/02/2014

Thats awesome Jason! Most people are not always happy to see us, you make our day better!

JANELLE H.
Arlington, WA
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
Bryan helped coordinate the repair based on my busy schedule.
Thanks Bryan and your Crew!

Thank you Janelle, I will pass on the good word to Bryan!

PS

Camano Island, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
05/28/2014 Category: Service
5 stars
It's a great team. Always friendly, fast, helpful. I'm a lifer.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 05/28/2014

Thank you Dana! Looking forward to taking care of your JEEP!

UK
UN K.
Anacortes, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
05/27/2014 Category: Sales
Best jeep dealer!!
Everybody very kind and nice.

Thank you Un!

TODD M.
Ferndale, WA
RAM 1500
05/26/2014 Category: Sales
Sales guy. (Ian)
Ian way the best. He worked hard to get me into the right truck.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 05/27/2014

Thank you Todd! We hope you enjoy your new ride! If you have any questions or concerns about your truck please call our service department. They are there to for you! 360-399-7523 or 7524
Thanks again!

CN
CHRIS N.
Anacortes, WA
DODGE RAM 2500
05/25/2014 Category: Service
Excellent personal service. Always friendly
We always are amazed at the personal service.

Chris,

Thank you, we appreciate you choosing KarMART!

Sincerely,

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Burlington, WA
05/24/2014 Category: Service
Response of Service Department Supervisor
I have been having my vehicles serviced at Karmart for years and have been very satisfied with both the repairs, costs, and customer service. My most recent Oil Change was completed and recommendations for other service were included on the service report. My initial questions about the items listed were not answered in a satisfactory manner. This included an error on my bill that required it to be recalculated.

After giving my previous online evaluation of service I received a phone call from Bill, the head of Karmart Service Departments to ask me about the poor evaluation and after a short time in which he asked specific questions about my service experience he communicated the errors that had taken place during my service were not typical and that he personally would work to correct the communication problems that took place so that the Service personnel would be better equipped to answer customer questions as they are trained to do.

I was personally convinced that Karmart does seek excellence in customer service and repair, and this phone call plus my previous history with the Karmart Service Department has restored my confidence in their ability to meet my automotive needs in a fair, cost effective, and professional manner. To be honest, it is really nice to know that I really am a valued customer and that my concerns are taken seriously. As I told bill on the phone, I still plan to use Karmart form my service needs because of the very positive track record I have had with them.

Thank you for valuing my concerns.

05/24/2014 Category: Service
Staff make all the difference
A woman (I think her name was Shannon) informed me that my oil change was completed and that the bill was ready.

She could not answer my questions about recommended service to be done on my 2005 T&C van including telling me that a $28 battery service was in recommended. I had just replaced the battery in the van in the past few months and when I questioned her about what "Needing service" meant she did not know. Then she guessed that my terminals needed to be cleaned. And this made the two other recommended maintenance issues sound like she was trying to sell me service I don't need. Eventually, Peter the mechanic came out to describe the leaks in my Power Steering hose and the need for replacement. He said that it could wait until the next oil change and that though they had all the parts in stock, they did not have any more time on the schedule until after the memorial day weekend.

I would rather talk to the person who repaired/serviced my van than try going through this woman who obviously was guessing at what the mechanic's recommendations on my paperwork meant.

Christopher,

Sorry for the confusion, I have not run into this issue with Sheila, She is very mechanically knowledgeable. I will look into this to see how we can do a better job communicating. After I touch all basses I will follow up with you. Thank you for your input!