ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (1)

BRIAN R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/02/2020
Service Review
Lancaster auto provided me exceptional service on my 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP.
Their mechanics are certified and are of the highest caliber. They are meticulous and care about the quality of the job they're on.
Nick,Yogi, and Junior
Treated me like a valued customer, and the price was right.
I highly recommend Lancaster Auto for all your auto service needs.

06/30/2020
Great Owner & Employees Customer service was on point πŸ‘Œ
Great Prices Great Work & Great Customer Service would return & recommend

EV
ELSIE V.
Nissan Rogue
06/29/2020
Great Service!
First time here, due to just moving to the area and finding them on Groupon. Everyone seemed professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Advised me of the issues concerning my vehicle in detail and discussed affordable options. Prices seemed reasonable. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

MARIBEL C.
06/27/2020
Location & friendly staff
Great service, knowledgeable staff & understandable explanations about what is the problem with your vehicle.
The best in town πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»;)

MJ
MARCELLE J.
Toyota Avalon
06/24/2020
Caring staff
Great staff with transparent service.

BA
BERRI A.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/23/2020
Courteous, communicated with me and did not overcharge
I would recommend this business to a friend or someone who needs help. They allowed me to not only leave my car for a couple of days and did not charge me until I can get it towed back to my house they also did a diagnostic test to see what was wrong with it at a minimum charge . I do not live in that City I had to get it towed back to my house so that I could have the work done in the city I live in. Thank you Lancaster for helping me when I needed it the most.

HE
HOPE E.
Kia Sorento
06/20/2020
A Business I Can Trust
I feel confident that I am getting the best service!

Nissan Versa

GR
GABRIEL R.
Kia Forte
06/07/2020
Great service, welcoming group of guys
Manager was really nice and knew what he was talking about. Not some rip you off type mechanic place. $48 dollars for a full synthetic, cannot complain.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Davenport, FL
Kia Optima
06/01/2020
Excellent customer service
Fast and excellent service.

Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
05/30/2020
Oil & Filter Change
Fantastic service from friendly staff that knows their stuff to fantastic work!

PH
paul h.
05/26/2020
Did not have appointment. Worked me right in and out. Second oil change I had there. Went a wheel alignment first and was told my frame was bent. Would not do an alignment. Honest people.

MELLISA C.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/22/2020
Great team. Stand by their work!
These guys treat you top notch. Fast and efficient! They stand by their work. Fair pricing. Will definitely be back!!!