MARDELLE B.
Nissan Sentra
05/28/2021
Friendly and Helful
Complete service and I feel you are an honest company. I always get my vehicle done in an appropriate amount of time. Rates are good too. I am told what I need and what it will cost me vefore I agree to the repair. Jim Sapp referred you guys to me a while back.

Mardelle Bailey
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/01/2021

thank you so very much for the review and we are very glad to her how much you enjoyed our service we always strive for the best service for our customers and patrons

YH
Yvonne H.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business provided good service.

OJ
OLIVER J.
Oviedo, FL
05/19/2021
Great Service - Honest assessment of my car's condition
Very prompt and courteous service; the staff is very friendly, qualified, and explained to me, in details the situation of my car. I am reasonably mechanically inclined and in reality I needed a "second opinion" on my car and they provided me right away with a correct assessment of my car issue. Instead of trying to have me engage in more complex (and costly) repairs, they went right to the point and gave me a true and honest assessment. Not necessarily cheap, but up-front, fair and honest, exactly what I expect from a good mechanic - Lancaster Auto has my business for my BMW from now on!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/02/2021

Hi
Oliver,
We are very pleased to know that our services were up to your expactations and they worke out well for you.
We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your 5 *****.

CR
Carmel R.
Florida
Mazda CX-9
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Carmel said she liked his honesty.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/21/2021

AR
Andre R.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Andre said the staff is really flexible with the schedule and very helpful in meeting scheduling needs.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/04/2021

thank you so very much for the review

AJ
Anne J.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Anne said she has been a customer of this business for several years and they have always done a good job and she has never had a complaint.

thank you for the great review were glad that your happy

TONY M.
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2021
Went for an alignment
They told me I didn’t need one.

im sorry you didnt like our outcome we strive to be as honest as can be with our customers

DN
DENISE N.
04/28/2021
Satisfied
Took their time to explain the issue. Done on time. Fair pricing. Definitely going back. Thank you guys.

Denise,
Hi,
We are glad that you liked our services.
Thanks for your 5 stars.

Toyota Tundra
04/24/2021
They have excellent customer service.
Big thumbs up!đź‘Ť

thanks

JAWAHAR S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
04/23/2021
I am a satisfied customer.
I have witnessed first hand how this company grew. It has gone strength to strength. And customer service is stupendous. Wishthem all best.

thank you so very much for the review as we try to keep a strong relationship with the community

bridget m.
Bristow, VA
04/23/2021
Honest, great customer service and they know their trade
It’s hard to find a trustworthy mechanic when you’re out of town. Happy to find Lancaster Auto and Tire - they got me in quickly, took care of the problem without trying to upsell me, charged reasonable prices, and I was out of there in a little over an hour. If you’re in the Orlando area, this should be your top choice. Ask for Matt - he was very helpful and great to deal with.

Bridget thank you very much for the review we are always trying to strive for our patrons hope you enjoyed your trip while you were hear

DF
DENISSE F.
04/22/2021
No1 Mecanic Shop
I don’t trust my SUV at any other place. They are reliable and most importantly honest. The wait is not long. Your in then your out with a smile in your face felling confident that your were taken care of. Costumer service is excellent they explain to you everything!

thanks for the review

BK
BERTIE K.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2021
Reliable
Exceptional customer service! I felt valued 👍 I arrived early so I didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast.. Landcaster paid for my lunch from ChickFeA 👏

MADHUR W.
Tavares, FL
04/14/2021
Fantastic service

AR
ADRIAN R.
04/10/2021
Very good service
Transparent, quick if you make appointment.