Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

09/05/2018
Had to come back the next morning.
They did not properly assembled what I initially went for yesterday so I had to go today to have it fixed again.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 10/04/2018

Melvin,
We are sorry for the inconvenience but sometimes this happens when customer brings their own part and it does not fit right.
We gain apologize for that.
Thanks

Yogi Wadhwa

Michel C.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Michel said the employees were accurate in diagnosing his vehicle's problem. However, he felt they were adding additional issues as well.

RUPERTO M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/19/2017
Engine replacement
I did not appreciate that my auto was worked on for almost two weeks to change an engine when it was expected in three days. Three engines were delivered and they were the wrong engines. When they receive the final one it was still incorrect and they went ahead and modified to be used on my car. I was quoted $2100. The engine was to have had another 87,000 miles on it but the final engine ended up with 100,000 miles on it and was still charged the same amount. They did attempt to compensate with new spark plugs and cables and repaired a hose connection. After two days of very little driving the car began to leak oil. They told me the seals on the engine are warranteed on this engine since it was a used engine. This was not explained to me beforehand and I had to spend an additional $600. I don't want to be the cause of anyone missing out on running a business but this was very upsetting.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 08/23/2017

hi,
Ruperto,
We sincerely apologize for the delay happened in your job and we take full responsibilty for that.
Also we kept you notified the delay at every stage when we got the wron engine three times for your car,Since manufacturer changed the engine in that year multiple times that is why we could not get the right engine first time.
As far as the mileage of the used engine is concerned, again we coud not get the right model of the engine for the miles we told you but we still stand behind the warranty for the mileage we committed to you.
Again we feel extremely sorry for the delay and extra charges you had to pay and we offer you free labor upto $200 of work on any vehicle you own, if you need in future,only you have to pay for the parts.
There is no time limit to it.
Thanks and Wish you well.

Diana M.
Lincoln Town Car
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Diana said the service was good at this business.

Scott B.
Danville, KY
Kia Sedona
07/22/2017 Category: Service
Scott said the gentleman who he had been working with him, told him he would pick him up when his vehicle was ready. When the time came, he had gotten really busy and was unable to come and get him. He ended up having to spend $25 on a cab so he could get his vehicle from them.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 07/27/2017
Scott,

Thanks for your recommendation.
Also we were able to drop you where you asked but very sorry that we could not pick you up becuase of some unavaoidable circumstances.
We apologize for that.
Thanks again for recommending us.

LK
Lindsy K.
Kissimmee, FL
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Lindsy said the mechanic at the business was nice. He only looked at her vehicle for only five, maybe ten minutes. He told her the vehicle was basically not fixable and he still charged her for looking at it.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/20/2017
hi
Yes we do charge for diagnostics if customer is not getting the vehicle fixed or vehicle is not fixable because we have to pay our techs to disgnose the vehicle.
Their is no diagnostice charges if we are fixing the vehicle and we explain that upfront.
Thanks

KW
Kenrick W.
03/23/2017 Category: Service
Kenrick said there was a noise in his universal joint and he asked the business to fix it but they told him he needed his wheel bearings changed instead. After he left, he continued to hear the noise and when he took his vehicle back, they fixed his universal joint and the noise disappeared. He ended up paying more than he needed to because they did not listen to him in the first place.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/30/2017
hi
Kenrick,
Vehicle was amking noise from bearing as well so we advised both.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation.

Diris P.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Diris said there were other ways that the issue could have been taken care of. They were expensive.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/08/2017
Diris
We are really sorry you felt that way.
If you stop by next time for any other repairs,we will try to make you happy on this part also.
thanks

DA
DARLINE A.
Jeep Commander
06/08/2016
Not satisfied
Well I had a diagnostic done on my AC because it was not cooling. I was told what the problem was and an estimate was given to me. I went back part of the job was done and part was left behind, 314 dollars was taken from me and my AC still not cooling because they didn't have all the parts. Now I was told to go back with an extra 284 dollars to get the whole thing done. I thought that was very unprofessional and a waste of my time and money. Totally messed me up.

Johnny D.
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Johnny said the customer service was ok, but he did have an issue the second time he went in. A mechanic lost his fuse box top, but other than that, the service was good,