Jude D.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Jude said it's a good place to do everything about the vehicle.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/04/2021

Yogi Wadhwa
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/21/2021

MADISON L.
Chrysler Sebring
04/16/2021
Very helpful!
They fit me in and had my car down in a few hours. Very happy with the help I received. will definitely come back. Everyone also had a great attitude!

WA
WASIM A.
Windermere, FL
Honda Civic Sdn
03/10/2021
Satisfactory job
Good and personalized service.
Job well done takes care after sales and service is a pous.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Wasim
We are happy that you liked our services.
Thanks for the feedback.

Thank You Very Much.

TONY M.
12/25/2020
Reliable
Had a minor problem with alignment. They stood behind their work and redid the alignment again for free.

MARC S.
Acura TL
12/04/2020
It’s great because of the mechanics. Not the management
Nick who worked on my car was very informative about what needed to be done to get my car back to me as quickly as possible. However the manager was not willing to work with me as regards to payment of the said job. Namely, an extra labor charge was added to the already quoted charges which I believe shouldn’t have because it was part of the repairs in my opinion To me the said manager just wanted to get extra money out of me I would recommend Nick as a genuine mechanic to anyone
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 12/08/2020

Marc,
We appreciate your business and feedback.
Additional charges were for additional work which was replacing the Control Arm also where as the previous quote was for CV Axle only.
Technicians are paid only on the basis of the work they perform on the vehicle.
We sincerely thank you  for understanding the sitauation.

09/11/2020
Good but missed one thing
Forgot to remove my skid plate. It was dragging on the road and they still put it back on. I wanted to gone so I could throw it away.

MN
MARTHA N.
Kia Forte
07/12/2020
Very polite gentlemen and when they called to tell what was wrong, he took the time to explain everything. Was very nice of them to fix the car the same day and although their price was higher than other places, their reviews made us choose them. Only 4 star because mechanic forgot to connect the A/C compressor back and we have to use the car until Monday without A/C in this Florida hot weather. That shouldn't had happened.
So far, so good but it's only been 1 day since we got the car back from them, we'll see.

LR
LYLIBETH R.
Nissan Versa Note
06/09/2020
Giid services

Ram 2500
09/20/2019
Staff and owner very courteous and professional. Service was timely. Extra charge for additional oil was fair and acknowledged by fine print on ad.

DANIEL W.
Mercury Villager
07/12/2019
Highly Recommended
Lancaster Auto came highly recommended from a friend. After 2 visits I have not been disappointed. Efficient and courteous service. Best of all, the restroom is clean. That doesn't happen in some restaurants I certainly didn't expect it to happen here but it happened here.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 07/12/2019

Daniel
We Thanks to your friend who recommended us and appreciate your honest feedback.

Honda Civic Si
06/19/2019
Was treated very well.
Service was done on time and done well. I am satisfied with my visit.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Phillip
We really are glad that we were able to fix your problem and get you going in time
Appreciate your feedback

ME
Myrielle E.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Myrielle said that everything was good at the place, she always goes there.

TIMOTHY M.
02/20/2019
They are fair and do food work
They fixed my care gave me a fair price with no surprises

LJ
Louis J.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Louis said this business did a great job. They didn't have the tire he needed.