TI
THOMAS I.
Dodge Avenger
05/21/2019
They do it right
Taking pride in a job well done is getting to be a lost value. Not at Mike's.
There is a reason they are busy. They are really good at what they do.
Not cheap, quality work never is, but they get it right the first time.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Wow! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. We try to do exactly what you're describing on a daily basis.  Hope we can continue to service your vehicle's for many years to come!  Thanks Thomas!

MICHAEL and PATTI G.
Clay, NY
05/20/2019
Good service friendly
Did repair fast and at fair price
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service!  Thank you for the great reveiew!

MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service!  Thank you for the great review!

COLLEEN H.
Oswego, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
05/18/2019
Got me right in! Helped me in a crisis!!
They were very understanding to me when my car broke down! They helped me get it fixed in time for me to get to work! Very friendly! Helpful! I really really appreciated them!!!!!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.  We really appreciate your postive review after your first visit!  We do hope to help service your vehicle in the future. We’re here for you anytime!   Thanks Colleen!

NB
NANCY B.
Baldwinsville, NY
05/16/2019
Very helpful
John took the time to explain the situation tome, and I appreciate that.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive visit!  Glad we could help!

Bruce B.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business was very knowledgeable. He liked how they presented themselves. It was a good experience for him.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback!  Thanks Bruce!

MARK M.
Pontiac Firebird
05/15/2019
Great job help me out in a pinch
Driving a car one Saturday in the car stalled out call John and his team and they came over and took care of it immediately had the car up and running in two days and let me know everything that was going on with it each day and what they needed To do great job guys
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service.  Thank you for leving such a great review!   Hope you are getting to enjoy the Firebird with the sunny weather we've been having. Thanks Mark!

Jospehine W.
Syracuse, NY
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jospehine said the employee diagnosed her vehicle correctly. He explained everything well so she could understand what needed to be done now to make her vehicle safe and what could wait until she got more money. She will only got to him for her automotive services from now on.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

We are glad to hear you had a positive first visit.  Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience!

BC
Barb C.
Camillus, NY
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Barb said this business is great all around.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 06/09/2019

Thanks for choosing Mike's and the great review!

MN
Mr./Ms. N.
05/06/2019
Van inspection
Always a pleasure doing business. Glad we made the connection, it has been comforting to know we can call and be taken care of quickly and professionally.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

It has been a pleasure helping your business make sure your employees are safe in your vehicles!  The feeling about our connection is mutual!  Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review.

BR
BETTY R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/04/2019
Rating
Love the way I am treated and happy to be a long term customer,
+Today I discovered that one of my tires sensors on the rear left wheel is not functioning, hope to co0nnect with you next week
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

Thanks Betty for leaving such a nice review!   I'm glad you returned and we were able to help getting those pesky TPMS sensors talk to the car correctly!   Thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify that issue.

DAN C.
05/03/2019
2016 Grand Cherokee
Had State inspection done just before a long trip. I am glad I did because Mikes found a nail in one of my tires. I should check my e-mail more often because my car had sent me a message about the tire the day before. Mikes excellent inspection kept me from changing a tire along side a highway somewhere. Thanks
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

Our team is very happy to hear that we succeeded in ensuring you a safe trip!  Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review!

BP
Bruce P.
Clay, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said he just drove in to the business with no rhyme or reason and the staff did what was needed for his vehicle and it went well.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

We are happy to have had the chance to provide you with quality service!  We look forward to seeing you again Bruce!

GK
Gary K.
New York
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he would recommend the business for service.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

We appreciate your recommendation! Thanks Gary!!

Ron H.
Manlius, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that the people were great at the place, the service was quick and on time and they did everything he wanted.
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you Ron for taking the time to talk about your experience!   We are glad to have met your expectations and that you were treated well.   Thanks!!

Subaru Crosstrek
03/29/2019
State inspection
I came in for a simple annual inspection. They found a nail in my tire and were able to patch it up while I waited. Also, washing my car afterwards was an unexpected bonus! Always a positive experience!!
MIKE C. from Mike's Auto Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

Hearing that you had sucha positive experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your recommendation means a lot to us. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!