AG
Andre G.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Andre said he's had a good relationship with them. They always seem to know what to do to fix the vehicle. It doesn't cost an arm and leg. Whatever she says she is going to do she does.

KG
Kevin G.
GMC Acadia
12/17/2020
Quick and reliable
Friendly, dependable service at a reasonable price. Picks up vehicle and brings back. Not to many places will do that.

Adele M.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Adele said they know what they are doing , are good at their job , are very, very kind and are nice people to deal with.

BJ
Bejamin J.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/02/2020
Good work, outrageous prices
Workmanship is good. Vehicle feels good and was finished within a reasonable time. The prices for parts were outrageous and I could of and had found them cheaper some where else. Price gouge is an understatement. A part I could easily get at a dealership for 200 at most, I was charged 300 for the part and 250 to install. Will not be coming back due to prices being absolutely retarded.
Dan & Debi G., Owners from Millevoi Brothers Auto Service & Sales responded on 12/03/2020

Ben- I did leave you a voice mail to please call me in regards to the axle.  Unfortunately, a dealer axle was the only option.  None of my 6 parts distributors had an axle for your vehicle.  $296 was the price from the dealer.  I don't upcharge dealer parts.  I do go by their pricing.  The install price was less than $250.  I pride myself on making sure everyone feels that we did a good job at a fair price.  I do wish I could have gotten you an axle at a lower price.  I do want you to feel good about your experience here.  Please call me so we can discuss further and give me an opportunity to make this right for you.

Charles M.
11/20/2020
Quality work at reasonable prices
Quality work at reasonable prices. This place is the best around you know you will be treated fairly and the work will be done properly

Thanks Charlie- we always enjoy seeing your smile here

Dan and Debi Glod
Owners
215-335-1967

Ray H.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Ray said he has been going there for years and never had a problem. They are the best.

Thanks Ray- We appreciate your business

Dan and Debi Glod
Owners
215-335-1967

Nissan Frontier
11/12/2020
Fast, friendly, honest service
Deb and her crew are the best in the Northeast.

Krystal M.
Croydon, PA
11/04/2020
Great people, great service
Millevoi Brothers Auto on Torresdale ave are wonderful people. They work with your schedule to help get your car running the way it should! Debi and her crew are great and I look forward to continuing my business with them!

CAROL M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/29/2020
VW trouble
Fixed an issue with the door that popped up twice. These folks are the best. Honest and able to explain in layman’s terms.

John M.
Ford E450 Super Duty
10/27/2020
The timely manner & giving good advice .
I was referred by a friend Buzz Duzz when I needed tires for my 7 ton work truck. They ordered me up 10 ply GT tires made in the USA after several different tires. I will buy USA made over Chinese or Korea parts & tires. Price was good and they balance all 6 tires this is my 4th set on my truck & every other place told me I don't need to balance the rear tires just the Front. When I asked MILLEVIO AUTO if they balance all 6 tires there answer was yes.
Thank you from A2zremodelers LLC truck rides better.

GH
Gerard H.
Fairless Hills, PA
10/24/2020
Service PLUS PLUS
I’ve faithfully had my RAV4 serviced at Millevoi and at <150K mikes it still runs like new. Not a leak or other problem. Just routine tires/brakes etc. I can’t speak highly enough of them.

KH
Kathleen H.
Nissan Rogue
10/21/2020
Best customer service, best people
Millevoi Torresdale has the best people, their customer service is amazing and the mechanics are excellent! Pricing is fair. They go above and beyond always.

AT

CL
Christine L.
10/14/2020
Awesome experience !
Professional, friendly and accommodating!

AF
Autumn F.
Jeep Renegade
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Autumn said they're very professional, they always do a great job, she doesn't have any complaints, and they were absolutely wonderful.